ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 10 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as Castor and Pollux flew, they grabbed each other's arms and starte dto swing when the hurricane died down down, started spinning each other around, with Castor launching Pollux like a bullet at Lindsey

(They're not that bad) Lindsey thought(Ok what would Anna do in this situation? Oh yeah) she took a deep breath and let out a loud psychic scream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5lanjFi6qo

Anna covered her ears(So thats what it feels like, good thing I'm not in the vicinity of it)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
as Castor and Pollux flew, they grabbed each other's arms and starte dto swing when the hurricane died down down, started spinning each other around, with Castor launching Pollux like a bullet at Lindsey
(They're not that bad) Lindsey thought(Ok what would Anna do in this situation? Oh yeah) she took a deep breath and let out a loud psychic scream

Anna covered her ears(So thats what it feels like, good thing I'm not in the vicinity of it)

That could be a good trick for Flannery to learn.Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Persephone and Charon seem unperturbed, while the twins go down,HARD in front of Lindsay. However, moments later, the two stagger to their feet, looking like they're about to strike again, raising their hands when!!!!!!

They fall ontop of each other, unconscious. Charon walks over, his eyes turning white, and gives Lindsey a thumbs up

"Nice move, they're gonna be out for a while. They give you a good test?" He'd ask her, pulling their bodies up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Persephone and Charon seem unperturbed, while the twins go down,HARD in front of Lindsay. However, moments later, the two stagger to their feet, looking like they're about to strike again, raising their hands when!!!!!!

They fall ontop of each other, unconscious. Charon walks over, his eyes turning white, and gives Lindsey a thumbs up

"Nice move, they're gonna be out for a while. They give you a good test?" He'd ask her, pulling their bodies up
OT: You know it Very Happy 

IC: "Oh man it's been awhile since I've had a work out like that" Lindsey smiled" When they wake up I'll treat them to a couple of pints"

more_horiz
Persephone started wringing her hands as Charin looked down at them. "Uh maybe save the pints, these two are rowdy drunks and Oersephone's boyfriend-my boss doesn't want to shut them up. Ill tell them you dig it though, and keep them on call. You did good though, if you can handle these hooligans some heavy hitters can't mess with you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Persephone started wringing her hands as Charin looked down at them. "Uh maybe save the pints, these two are rowdy drunks and Oersephone's boyfriend-my boss doesn't want to shut them up. Ill tell them you dig it though, and keep them on call. You did good though, if you can handle these hooligans some heavy hitters can't mess with you"
"I credit that in going a few rounds and then some, with Anna's brother when we train. And thank you" Lindsey smiled

"Be honest" Anna approached Lindsey" Was there a moment during the fight that gave you some trouble?"

"Well I was a little worried at first when they did that tag team move in the end"Lindsey said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I credit that in going a few rounds and then some, with Anna's brother when we train. And thank you" Lindsey smiled

"Be honest" Anna approached Lindsey" Was there a moment during the fight that gave you some trouble?"

"Well I was a little worried at first when they did that tag team move in the end"Lindsey said
"You're welcome, glad to see this whole age of heroes thing continue into modern times. I'm sure Jason and the others would be glad to know how far things have come since then. As for that special move, yeah, they used that to take down the Chimera once when it got rowdy. Needless to say I had to work overtime that day"

"And I had my ENTIRE flower bed ruined!" Persephone would add, distraught at the memory
. "Now that that's over, you need a decent cover costume at least, right?

more_horiz
Lindsey nods" I've gotten the basics of being Anna down, all thats left is looking the part"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lindsey nods" I've gotten the basics of being Anna down, all thats left is looking the part"
Charon nods along as he opens up a portal. "Yep, and while I have an idea, it might be a bit weird. Anna, Lindsey, could you two hold Persephone's hands?" Charon would ask them as he dumped off the twins into the portal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Charon nods along as he opens up a portal. "Yep, and while I have an idea, it might be a bit weird. Anna, Lindsey, could you two hold Persephone's hands?" Charon would ask them as he dumped off the twins into the portal
Anna and Lindsey glanced at eachother then back at Persephone and Charon then nods and the two grab hold of Persephone's hands

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Anna and Lindsey glanced at eachother then back at Persephone and Charon then nods and the two grab hold of Persephone's hands
Lindsay would see a pink wall of psionic energy covering her face as Persephone had flowers swirl around them both. If Anna were to look, it would be like staring at a mirror almost.

Lindsey was a bit shorter, and upon noticing this Persephone pushed her hands to the ground, and Lindsey would see it transmuted to her boots, bringing her up to Anna's height. "The earth always provides!" she'd add, touching Lindsey's shoulders. "HOw does she look Anna?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Lindsay would see a pink wall of psionic energy covering her face as Persephone had flowers swirl around them both. If Anna were to look, it would be like staring at a mirror almost.

Lindsey was a bit shorter, and upon noticing this Persephone pushed her hands to the ground, and Lindsey would see it transmuted to her boots, bringing her up to Anna's height. "The earth always provides!" she'd add, touching Lindsey's shoulders. "HOw does she look Anna?"
"Holy cow!!!" Anna examined Lindsey from head to toe, circling her as Lindsey starts to examine herself. "You did a pretty good job"

"I'll say" Lindsey said then opened the collar of her shirt and looked down

"Hey!" Anna swats Lindsey's hands down

"Just making sure everything is in order"Lindsey said

more_horiz
Persephone laughed. "Well if you want me to I could uh do it exactly, this was just an eyeball estimation but I think I got it. THis is mainly a shell of sorts, so for those who don't know you, they'll see Anna, and your other powers can substitute hers from what it seems." she'd say as they walked through the portal, ending up back at the university dorm room. "SO all in all, you should be a good Astrowoman substitute, and can we help even more please?"

'Well as long as this semester is I think so Persephone but remember once it's over Hades wants you back"

"I wasn't asking you Charon I was asking them!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Persephone laughed. "Well if you want me to I could uh do it exactly, this was just an eyeball estimation but I think I got it. THis is mainly a shell of sorts, so for those who don't know you, they'll see Anna, and your other powers can substitute hers from what it seems." she'd say as they walked through the portal, ending up back at the university dorm room.  "SO all in all, you should be a good Astrowoman substitute, and can we help even more please?"

'Well as long as this semester is I think so Persephone but remember once it's over Hades wants you back"

"Sure thing" Anna smiled

"Appreciate this, we owe ya one" Lindsey said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Persephone laughed. "Well if you want me to I could uh do it exactly, this was just an eyeball estimation but I think I got it. THis is mainly a shell of sorts, so for those who don't know you, they'll see Anna, and your other powers can substitute hers from what it seems." she'd say as they walked through the portal, ending up back at the university dorm room.  "SO all in all, you should be a good Astrowoman substitute, and can we help even more please?"

"Sure thing" Anna smiled

"Appreciate this, we owe ya one" Lindsey said
"Oh no, you don't owe me anything. I get to join in the fun of your modern myth making and that's enough for me! I've heard hours of heroes past talking about their adventures and I would looove to join you on yours!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply