Astrowoman

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Brief timewarm post.

Don't worry Froggy will catch up to our RP, this is just a little plotline that Guy and I cooked up.

IC: Anna arrived at Paladia's place as promised, and just about one minute ahead of schedule. She walked up to her door then ringed the doorbell.

A blue light surrounded Anna, scanning her. The doorbell turned green and the door opened. Paladia waved. "Anna! Welcome! You're precisely 58.432 seconds early!"

"Always believed in arriving on time or a minute early" Anna smiled" So where's this project you want me to help you with?"

"Right this way." Paladia said and lead her into the basement and through multiple security checks up to an underground lab. Behind a lead lined glass wall was a large black box which contained another lead box which contained the irradiated rock. "It's in there. All you have to do is open the small box and check out the rock. If you feel even slight uncomfortable, let me know and I'll have the machines put it away safely and get you out of there."

Anna nods then went in, she examines the rock that she pulled out



It showed no sign of discomfort so it's good news on her part"So far no ill effects"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Brief timewarm post.

Don't worry Froggy will catch up to our RP, this is just a little plotline that Guy and I cooked up.

IC: Anna arrived at Paladia's place as promised, and just about one minute ahead of schedule. She walked up to her door then ringed the doorbell.

A blue light surrounded Anna, scanning her. The doorbell turned green and the door opened. Paladia waved. "Anna! Welcome! You're precisely 58.432 seconds early!"

"Always believed in arriving on time or a minute early" Anna smiled" So where's this project you want me to help you with?"

"Right this way." Paladia said and lead her into the basement and through multiple security checks up to an underground lab. Behind a lead lined glass wall was a large black box which contained another lead box which contained the irradiated rock. "It's in there. All you have to do is open the small box and check out the rock. If you feel even slight uncomfortable, let me know and I'll have the machines put it away safely and get you out of there."

Anna nods then went in, she examines the rock that she pulled out



It showed no sign of discomfort so it's good news on her part"So far no ill effects"

"Ah, that's good. Just a few more seconds and we'll call it a day." Paladia said.


As the two talked, the rock started to glow.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:35 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Brief timewarm post.

Don't worry Froggy will catch up to our RP, this is just a little plotline that Guy and I cooked up.

IC: Anna arrived at Paladia's place as promised, and just about one minute ahead of schedule. She walked up to her door then ringed the doorbell.

A blue light surrounded Anna, scanning her. The doorbell turned green and the door opened. Paladia waved. "Anna! Welcome! You're precisely 58.432 seconds early!"

"Always believed in arriving on time or a minute early" Anna smiled" So where's this project you want me to help you with?"

"Right this way." Paladia said and lead her into the basement and through multiple security checks up to an underground lab. Behind a lead lined glass wall was a large black box which contained another lead box which contained the irradiated rock. "It's in there. All you have to do is open the small box and check out the rock. If you feel even slight uncomfortable, let me know and I'll have the machines put it away safely and get you out of there."

Anna nods then went in, she examines the rock that she pulled out



It showed no sign of discomfort so it's good news on her part"So far no ill effects"

Anna stared at it for a moment, so far still no signs of ill effects" If you don't mind me asking what kind of effects is this supposed to give out?"

"Ah, that's good. Just a few more seconds and we'll call it a day." Paladia said.


As the two talked, the rock started to glow.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:13 am

"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:28 am

Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:30 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile

"Thanks. I'll continue running tests on it." Paladia paused. "If by chance it turns into a giant rock creature thing, I call first dibs on naming it. Anyway, want to see my other experiments?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile

"Thanks. I'll continue running tests on it." Paladia paused. "If by chance it turns into a giant rock creature thing, I call first dibs on naming it. Anyway, want to see my other experiments?"

"Just make sure said rock creature isn't hostile. And sure" Anna said as she accompanied her
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile

"Thanks. I'll continue running tests on it." Paladia paused. "If by chance it turns into a giant rock creature thing, I call first dibs on naming it. Anyway, want to see my other experiments?"

"Just make sure said rock creature isn't hostile. And sure" Anna said as she accompanied her

"Pinkie swear." Paladia smiled and set up the containment field around the rock's room, just in case, and lead her around. "That weird looking ray gun there? Will turn you into a giant temporarily, but.....I'm still working on the whole 'clothes grow with you' part. This next one is a rune translator. It can analyze and translate any language I come across. Once I put into mass production, archaeologists around the world will be able to understand the language of any ancient civilization that they uncover. And the Money-Cannon: Able to transmute worthless trash into money. Once I perfect it, it will be able to transmute other items like food or medicine for the world!"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile

"Thanks. I'll continue running tests on it." Paladia paused. "If by chance it turns into a giant rock creature thing, I call first dibs on naming it. Anyway, want to see my other experiments?"

"Just make sure said rock creature isn't hostile. And sure" Anna said as she accompanied her

"Pinkie swear." Paladia smiled and set up the containment field around the rock's room, just in case, and lead her around. "That weird looking ray gun there? Will turn you into a giant temporarily, but.....I'm still working on the whole 'clothes grow with you' part. This next one is a rune translator. It can analyze and translate any language I come across. Once I put into mass production, archaeologists around the world will be able to understand the language of any ancient civilization that they uncover. And the Money-Cannon: Able to transmute worthless trash into money. Once I perfect it, it will be able to transmute other items like food or medicine for the world!"
"These ideas are good" Anna said while examining them" I have an idea when it comes to your Giant Ray"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile

"Thanks. I'll continue running tests on it." Paladia paused. "If by chance it turns into a giant rock creature thing, I call first dibs on naming it. Anyway, want to see my other experiments?"

"Just make sure said rock creature isn't hostile. And sure" Anna said as she accompanied her

"Pinkie swear." Paladia smiled and set up the containment field around the rock's room, just in case, and lead her around. "That weird looking ray gun there? Will turn you into a giant temporarily, but.....I'm still working on the whole 'clothes grow with you' part. This next one is a rune translator. It can analyze and translate any language I come across. Once I put into mass production, archaeologists around the world will be able to understand the language of any ancient civilization that they uncover. And the Money-Cannon: Able to transmute worthless trash into money. Once I perfect it, it will be able to transmute other items like food or medicine for the world!"
"These ideas are good" Anna said while examining them" I have an idea when it comes to your Giant Ray"

"Shoot!"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:38 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile

"Thanks. I'll continue running tests on it." Paladia paused. "If by chance it turns into a giant rock creature thing, I call first dibs on naming it. Anyway, want to see my other experiments?"

"Just make sure said rock creature isn't hostile. And sure" Anna said as she accompanied her

"Pinkie swear." Paladia smiled and set up the containment field around the rock's room, just in case, and lead her around. "That weird looking ray gun there? Will turn you into a giant temporarily, but.....I'm still working on the whole 'clothes grow with you' part. This next one is a rune translator. It can analyze and translate any language I come across. Once I put into mass production, archaeologists around the world will be able to understand the language of any ancient civilization that they uncover. And the Money-Cannon: Able to transmute worthless trash into money. Once I perfect it, it will be able to transmute other items like food or medicine for the world!"
"These ideas are good" Anna said while examining them" I have an idea when it comes to your Giant Ray"

"Shoot!"

"I'm working on a formula that would make superhero uniform's battle damage resistant. It helps prevent "embarassing moments" when it comes to uniform damage, at least when not up against god made weapons. If it should prove successful I'm looking at trying it on clothes" Anna said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:41 am

Note: The idea came to her when she and Alex were fighting a fire god a couple of years back. Lets just say when the battle was over while the fires of the fire god proved ineffective against them the uniforms they wore is another story. Anna's whole costume got burned off during the fight.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:"I don't know really. But it never glowed when I picked it up.....so, you don't feel anything? Huh. Well, I guess that's good enough for me."

Anna stared at the rock, blinking a few times then puts the rock back in the box" If it helps, it is a nice looking rock"

OT: Also posted something in First Class and in the Maximum Order thread Smile

"Thanks. I'll continue running tests on it." Paladia paused. "If by chance it turns into a giant rock creature thing, I call first dibs on naming it. Anyway, want to see my other experiments?"

"Just make sure said rock creature isn't hostile. And sure" Anna said as she accompanied her

"Pinkie swear." Paladia smiled and set up the containment field around the rock's room, just in case, and lead her around. "That weird looking ray gun there? Will turn you into a giant temporarily, but.....I'm still working on the whole 'clothes grow with you' part. This next one is a rune translator. It can analyze and translate any language I come across. Once I put into mass production, archaeologists around the world will be able to understand the language of any ancient civilization that they uncover. And the Money-Cannon: Able to transmute worthless trash into money. Once I perfect it, it will be able to transmute other items like food or medicine for the world!"
"These ideas are good" Anna said while examining them" I have an idea when it comes to your Giant Ray"

"Shoot!"

"I'm working on a formula that would make superhero uniform's battle damage resistant. It helps prevent "embarassing moments" when it comes to uniform damage, at least when not up against god made weapons. If it should prove successful I'm looking at trying it on clothes" Anna said

"You can test it on mine." Paladia offered. "I have plenty of old lab coats that would be perfect for it."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:05 am

Anna's hearing picked up a disturbance from the city then she says to Paladia" I'll show you the formula tomorrow. Theres something I have to take care of"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 am

Legato wrote:Anna's hearing picked up a disturbance from the city then she says to Paladia" I'll show you the formula tomorrow. Theres something I have to take care of"

"Alright. Have fun and be careful."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:49 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Anna's hearing picked up a disturbance from the city then she says to Paladia" I'll show you the formula tomorrow. Theres something I have to take care of"

"Alright. Have fun and be careful."

"Always am" Anna smiled then took off

(Oh yeah, a traffic jam. It would be like taking candy from a baby, old phrase but still fitting) Swinging from a rooftop she lands in the middle of traffic and stood infront of an armored vehicle"Hope you guys don't mind if I help myself" she summoned the tentacles from her back and she ripped the steel door off. The guards opened fired(Here goes nothing) she let up her tentacles and they absorbed the bullets(Hahaha!! I don't know what I was worried about. Kinda tickles) she thought to herself then she swatted the guards away. After making short work with them she used her tentacles to wrap around the vehicle and dump the money out" Jackpot"

"I'm afraid your luck has just ran out" a voice called above her and she looked up, she squinted her eyes" Anna?!"

Astrowoman recognized her then she flew down"Jun?"

Jun wagged her finger at Astrowoman" It's The Thing now"

Astrowoman stared at her blankly" Really?"

"Screw em!! It fits the whole theme I have going and I think it sounds cool" The Thing said to Astrowoman

( Mental note to avoid those tentacles like the plague) Astrowoman thought to herself" Going to defeat you know, ask questions about how you got....that later"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:37 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Anna's hearing picked up a disturbance from the city then she says to Paladia" I'll show you the formula tomorrow. Theres something I have to take care of"

"Alright. Have fun and be careful."

"Always am" Anna smiled then took off

(Oh yeah, a traffic jam. It would be like taking candy from a baby, old phrase but still fitting) Swinging from a rooftop she lands in the middle of traffic and stood infront of an armored vehicle"Hope you guys don't mind if I help myself" she summoned the tentacles from her back and she ripped the steel door off. The guards opened fired(Here goes nothing) she let up her tentacles and they absorbed the bullets(Hahaha!! I don't know what I was worried about. Kinda tickles) she thought to herself then she swatted the guards away. After making short work with them she used her tentacles to wrap around the vehicle and dump the money out" Jackpot"

"I'm afraid your luck has just ran out" a voice called above her and she looked up, she squinted her eyes" Anna?!"

Astrowoman recognized her then she flew down"Jun?"

Jun wagged her finger at Astrowoman" It's The Thing now"

Astrowoman stared at her blankly" Really?"

"Screw em!! It fits the whole theme I have going and I think it sounds cool" The Thing said to Astrowoman

( Mental note to avoid those tentacles like the plague) Astrowoman thought to herself" Going to defeat you know, ask questions about how you got....that later"

"Come on Jun..I mean The Thing. You know how this is going to end" Astrowoman said then The Thing nods" That I do. I'm going to be famous by knocking you flat on your @$$!!!" she lunged her tentacles at her"Are you sure about that?" Astrowoman asked dodging the tentacles

Then she punched her clear across the face that caused her to fly back towards the armored truck. Her back hits it.
" Did anyone get the number of that truck?" The Thing rubbed her jaw then she looked up at Astrowoman, she raised her fist then struck her but all she struck was Jun's skin and the truck. Her skin and clothing is what remained of Jun"Thats gross" she looked around searching for Jun

Below in the sewers a naked The Thing looked up, she smiled as she sees Astrowoman fly off then turned around" You may have bested me today Anna Chase but mark my words, when this is over I will get the last laugh. Mwahaha!"

She heard someone behind her clearing her throat

The Thing turned around" Hello. Super hearing" Astrowoman said then she flicked her to the head

"Ow!!!" The Thing rubbed her fourhead" You didn't have to flick me to the skull!!"

"I'm sorry but to be honest that was supposed to knock you out. Why it didn't is beyond" Astrowoman then headbutted The Thing. Her body went limp and Astrowoman caught her" Once again. Sorry. If it makes you feel any better no way I'm taking you to LION in your birthday suit" she quickly picket up a cover that she found from above then wrapped The Thing in it. She took June out of the sewer and make her way towards LION
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:41 am

The agent on duty who had The Thing dropped to him in her birthday suit said few words: what is this...THING? which probably made Astrowoman laugh harder than she expected. A superior of his came out and sprayed The Thing with a shapeshift-surpressant, which caused her body to normalize
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 am

Froggy wrote:The agent on duty who had The Thing dropped to him in her birthday suit said few words: what is this...THING? which probably made Astrowoman laugh harder than she expected. A superior of his came out and sprayed The Thing with a shapeshift-surpressant, which caused her body to normalize

"This...Thing is June. I happen to catch her robbing an armored vehicle. The guards are ok" Astrowoman said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:The agent on duty who had The Thing dropped to him in her birthday suit said few words: what is this...THING? which probably made Astrowoman laugh harder than she expected. A superior of his came out and sprayed The Thing with a shapeshift-surpressant, which caused her body to normalize

"This...Thing is June. I happen to catch her robbing an armored vehicle. The guards are ok" Astrowoman said
"Good work Astrowoman, good work!" the agent would say as he hauled her off, giving a thumbs up
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:The agent on duty who had The Thing dropped to him in her birthday suit said few words: what is this...THING? which probably made Astrowoman laugh harder than she expected. A superior of his came out and sprayed The Thing with a shapeshift-surpressant, which caused her body to normalize

"This...Thing is June. I happen to catch her robbing an armored vehicle. The guards are ok" Astrowoman said
"Good work Astrowoman, good work!" the agent would say as he hauled her off, giving a thumbs up

Astrowoman gave the agent thumbs up in return
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:51 pm

That was hilarious. Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Lindsey laughed as she's watching a web original called The Wayback Reviewer, think of this universes version of The Nostalgia Critic. She sees Anna entered the dorm then caught a scent of something"What did you fly into?"

"A sewer" Anna responded as she quickly took her costume off and puts it in the laundry hamper

"Jun?" Lindsey asked knowing full well the answer

"Yeah" Anna nods" She has Tentacle Power now"

Lindsey shudders

"I know" Anna said

"How did the meeting with Paladia go?" Lindsey asked

"Pretty well. Despite what most say she's pretty nice" Anna said then she closed the closet door. She walked off then Lindsey turned her attention away from the computer and checked out Anna from behind till Anna went to the bathroom to shower. Lindsey grinned at what she saw then returned to her computer
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 pm

OT: Can't blame her! Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Astrowoman

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum