The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 am

Name: Cutthroat/Cole Sims
Age: 17
Bio: Discovered by Minerva somewhere in small town Missouri, Cole was forced to cage fight for money and "patches" of skin that helped hide the blades that would come out of his body, living in fear of people looking at him as a freak or dissecting him once they found out. Minerva came up t oCole after one match when he was crying due to the outcome-he didn't lose but when you win the way he did it's never a moment to cheer-and told him of a better life out there. Her words having enthralled him, Cole followed the woman out of there and returned with her to Genosha, finally feeling at home for the first time in his life

Powers: Cole has the ability to generate strange metal blades from his body which he can launch, charge up with electricity, and make them extend for a very long distance from his body (ten feet). The speed at which he launches these blades can tear through solid metal, breaking the speed of sound

Attire:dressed like Rex from Generator Rex
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Bios are looking awesome guys. Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Name: Goujo

Appearance:



Bio: Created within story but he's an ancient demon located within the maze that Sif, Skurge, and The Warriors Three have entered in.

OT: Different look but you may recognize him Guy tongue
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Legato wrote:Name: Goujo

Appearance:



Bio: Created within story but he's an ancient demon located within the maze that Sif, Skurge, and The Warriors Three have entered in.

OT: Different look but you may recognize him Guy tongue

Ohhh badass. This is going to be one hell of a fight.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:28 am

Name: Grimalkin

Appearance:

http://kaczuch-a.deviantart.com/art/ALUCARD-111047775?q=boost%3Apopular%20Alucard&qo=84

Bio: In story but one of Suspiria's top henchmen
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 am

is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:56 am

Froggy wrote:is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?

In a way yeah, why you ask?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?

In a way yeah, why you ask?
was curious to see if she was like a stand-in for Destiny or something altogether different
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:02 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?

In a way yeah, why you ask?
was curious to see if she was like a stand-in for Destiny or something altogether different

A little more on the latter honestly. How did you like my recent bio?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:05 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?

In a way yeah, why you ask?
was curious to see if she was like a stand-in for Destiny or something altogether different

A little more on the latter honestly. How did you like my recent bio?
Grimalkin has been cool in our other RPG's but the main thing about the bio beside the cool picture is the want for his biography/backstory especially with how a CAU/MARVEL-verse would be structured

like would he be a major Ghost Rider/Dr. Strange antagonist?Night stalkers? i'm real curious
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?

In a way yeah, why you ask?
was curious to see if she was like a stand-in for Destiny or something altogether different

A little more on the latter honestly. How did you like my recent bio?
Grimalkin has been cool in our other RPG's but the main thing about the bio beside the cool picture is the want for his biography/backstory especially with how a CAU/MARVEL-verse would be structured

like would he be a major Ghost Rider/Dr. Strange antagonist?Night stalkers? i'm real curious

Like the one in the other RPG I've always intended Grimalkin as a antagonist to any hero but if he were to have a primary antagonist I'd say Ghost Rider would be one.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?

In a way yeah, why you ask?
was curious to see if she was like a stand-in for Destiny or something altogether different

A little more on the latter honestly. How did you like my recent bio?
Grimalkin has been cool in our other RPG's but the main thing about the bio beside the cool picture is the want for his biography/backstory especially with how a CAU/MARVEL-verse would be structured

like would he be a major Ghost Rider/Dr. Strange antagonist?Night stalkers? i'm real curious

Like the one in the other RPG I've always intended Grimalkin as a antagonist to any hero but if he were to have a primary antagonist I'd say Ghost Rider would be one.
would it be fair to say he's Suspiria's top henchman though?

it's always seemed that way to me
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:12 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:is minerva taking the place of destiny in the brotherhood?

In a way yeah, why you ask?
was curious to see if she was like a stand-in for Destiny or something altogether different

A little more on the latter honestly. How did you like my recent bio?
Grimalkin has been cool in our other RPG's but the main thing about the bio beside the cool picture is the want for his biography/backstory especially with how a CAU/MARVEL-verse would be structured

like would he be a major Ghost Rider/Dr. Strange antagonist?Night stalkers? i'm real curious

Like the one in the other RPG I've always intended Grimalkin as a antagonist to any hero but if he were to have a primary antagonist I'd say Ghost Rider would be one.
would it be fair to say he's Suspiria's top henchman though?

it's always seemed that way to me

Who Ghost Rider? If so thats a interesting idea. Although it would be more like reluctant henchman
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:13 am

no Grimalkin

cause you said he's ONE of Suspiria's top henchmen and in previous incarnations it's always been him as the top dog (IMO) so i'm wondering who would make him contend for a top spot?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 pm

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/028/1/7/the_mercenary_by_yayacosplay-d4nviji.jpg
Domino! Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Name: Ace

Appearance:

http://i.imgur.com/tbFg9.jpg

Name: Darks

Appearance:

http://i.imgur.com/6XWIP.jpg

Affiliation: Headhunters, Masters of Evil

Bio: Both gifted with the ability to manipulate and master the darkness and both, for some strange circumstances, are connected to one another. Ace has done alot of jobs for several villains and organizations, the majority is by a few unknown organizations with Hydra being the only known organization he's worked for. He met up with Sabertooth once when Ace was taking some time off in Venice. Sabertooth had heard of Ace's reputation and tracked him down there and offered a alliance. Ace agreed. He did a few work with The Marauders, especially the job involving the Morlock Massacre, this was a year before Abomination joined. The two parted sometime after but got in contact again when they were both offered a position by the Masters of Evil. Ace had been tracking down Darks ever since seperating from the Marauders and the two reunited and Dark's joined up with Ace.

Powers. They both have the ability to manipulate and master the darkness, it is unknown if it's a mutant power that makes them able to channel their power or if it's channeled by some other source deep within the darkness. Ace has the ability to summon weapons and use the darkness itself to kill his enemies. They are both capable of traveling from one place to another through the Outer Realm. It is a realm thats connected between the world we live in and the world beyond where it is said thats the source of their powers. Ace is capable of healing his wounds by draining the lifeforce. Darks is capable of summoning ancient beast that dwell within the darkness, she is also capable of possession. While Ace's powers are capable to grant death it's she's capable to heal and provide life. They both can sense someone by sensing the aura of thier shadows.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:53 pm

The thread could use a few more bios
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Codename: Mince
Appearance:
Bio:

(Stop it. Stop it. STOP IT ALREADY!) I grab my head and clench my teeth. I'm hearing them again. The screams. All the time. All day, everyday. They never stop. Well, that's not technically true. The only time they are quiet, the only times I can hear myself THINK are when I'm taking a life. When I do, they go quiet. It's get very quiet in my head and I can think clearly. I always savor those moments, just pure silence. It's bliss. But they always start up again and I hear screaming in my head again. I know what you're thinking and I've tried medication, lots of it. Doesn't do s-t. The others don't seem to get it. They don't understand what it means to have all those voices screaming in terror and agony at you all day long. Getting sleep is a pain too. The only one of them who seems to get where I'm coming from is Sabes. Probably because he's more screwed up then I am.
Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint. I've been bad since I was a kid. When I was little a boy tried to take a toy from me. I hit him with a rock. I forget how many times. I got grounded for awhile after that. I killed small animals because I could. I stole, I hurt people, I was just a little monster.
Hahahaha. I make no excuses for who I am or what I did. But, I never heard them. I didn't hear them until I was 16. You see. I wasn't doing much of anything at the time, just taking a walk in a park, I considered killing a jogger but decided to let her go. I heard something calling to me from the woods. Against my better judgement, I walked into the woods, following the music. There was music. Beautiful music. I think it was a siren's song. That's the closest I can come up with. But what was waiting for me was no siren. It was a woman....I think. She wasn't human. She wasn't a mutant and she wasn't an alien. This woman was...a...thing. That's the best way I can describe her. A thing that looked human but wasn't. I should have walked away. I should have just turned around and gotten the hell out of there. But I didn't. I stayed and we talked and talked. She was nice, she had a sweet voice but she was just...other. She said she had a gift for me and put her hands on my head and leaned forward. I don't know what happened after that. When I woke up, I was sitting on a stump and I felt sick as s-t. My first thought? She had slipped me a roofie or something but my clothes were still on. I got up and coughed and hacked. Then I first heard them. The screaming. Screams of absolute horror and agony and they wouldn't stop. They've never stopped since. I went to doctor's and took pills but nothing worked, they just got louder. So they locked me up in a padded cell. I got pissed. I mean, you can't blame me right? How would you feel if the people who were supposed to help you just locked you up instead? So, one day, I got out and grabbed the first nurse I saw and grabbed her neck. I noticed two things. The first is that I snapped it like a twig and the second is that they stopped. They were quiet. It was the first time they'd ever been quiet. Like the voices were as stunned as I was. The guard's found me soon after and attacked me so I fought back. I tore them like tissue paper and the blood sprayed on me, covering my what jammies with their red blood. It was...fun. A lot of fun really. I went on a little bit of a rampage through there, letting out all the so called sick people and we just had a party! PARTY! I broke out and was on my way back when all of a sudden....she showed up.
http://images.wikia.com/x-men/images/d/d6/4200-x-men-legends-ii-storm.jpg
This woman was shooting lightning everywhere and had the wind knock me off my feet. But at least she was human. Or mutant. Whatever. My point being of course, she was shooting lightning at me. That hurt like a b-ch. I raised my hand to try and defend myself a wave of energy shoots from mine at her. I missed of course. First time you see. We fought and fought but I just couldn't hit her. Cheating skank. Then she decides to 'end it.'
By end it, I mean she just blasted me to hell and back with lightning.
I wake up in some kind of facility under restraints. It was military this time and I had some weird collar on me and the screams were back.
Eventually, I escaped when that Magneto guy attacked to free some mutants for his army and I went on the run, killing people here and there to silence the screams. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy it. I've discovered new powers as I go on and I've gotten good at it. Silencing the screams is just a bonus. Eventually I got good enough to become an assassin. That was the perfect job. Killing some sorry f-k and getting paid for it? Seriously, I didn't see any downsides to it and I made a hell of a lot of money. I fought some heroes every now and then, with that weather witch, the Storm woman, being my usual opponent. Did you know she's a lez? I'm happy for her actually. I know how to hurt her now. I am going to find that b-ch, and when I do, I will killed her lover and make her watch.
Eventually, I met the Marauders. Sabretooth introduced me to the team. I personally think the name is stupid but I haven't come up with anything better, so who cares?
Oh, right, I haven't told you my name yet. My name is Mince. I'm not telling you my real name because that's none of your business.
I've probably started to bore you, so I'll finish with this.
While Storm and her lover are on my to-do list, there is one woman above all that I want to kill. That demon woman.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/divinerbyhgjartd308xtb.jpg/
I am going to find her and I will kill her slowly. Maybe, just maybe, the screams will stop then.[/i]
Powers: Superhuman Strength, Durability, Speed and Agility.
Energy Blasts
Skills: Murder, Assassination, H2H Combat.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Legato wrote:The thread could use a few more bios

Then just dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6OcN4OQZVM


Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Miss K.
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081207052010/snk/images/f/f4/King_2003.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081207045954/snk/images/6/6c/King_2002.jpg
Bio: David Xanatos's enigmatic assistant she is loyal to him and just as clever. Not much is known about her other then that she has been working with him for several years and knows him almost as well as Owen does.
Power: Slow down and stop the flow of time.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Name: Janine Renard
Other alias: Fox Renard or just Fox
Appearance:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070619232719/gargoyles/images/a/a0/Fox.jpg
http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/archives/images/tv/gathering/fox1.jpg
Bio: Born Janine Renard, the unsatisfied daughter of Halcyon Renard and his wife Anastasia, Fox refused her father's inheritance. Changing her name legally to "Fox," then started her own company called Alpha Industries. She met the budding young businessman David Xanatos at a Gala. The two ended up doing a joint project that involved finding a cure for cancer. They continued their business partnership to this day.

Powers: None

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassNormal

Name: Halcyon Renard
Appearance:
http://images.wikia.com/plasniskpedia/es/images/8/84/Lionel_luthor.jpg
Bio:Coming Soon

Name: Anastasia Renard
Appearance:
http://imgur.com/3IdI4
Bio:Coming soon
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 am

Drusilla Gunhild
http://silentmobiusworld.wordpress.com/2008/03/30/presentation-des-personnages-kiddy-phenil/
A former lesbian assassin, she was hired by Fury into his Black OPs team, Maximum Order. She is a gunfighter and is an ace with firearms, usually serving as the team's sniper. Drusilla gets along best with Deadpool given their habits of shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more. While Drusilla has never really bothered to hide her attraction to the other women on the team, she is professional enough to not let it interfere with her work. Despite being one of the most willing to kill, she does display a softer side every now and then. In her free time she has been working on developing two new weapons: Sword Chucks for Wade and Gun Chucks for herself.
Skills: Markmanship, CQC Combat, Krav Maga, Drunken Boxing, Gunkata, Hacking.
Stats: Peak Human State, Bullet Timer Speed.
Primary Fighting Style: GunKata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tINWl0gzQWI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuS-zYR_rHs
Other: Has a dark sense of humor. She once joked that her hair was red with the blood of her enemies.
Relationships: Coming Soon.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 am

Name: Ragna-Kai of the Kree Empire
Age: 35 in Earth years
Bio: Born in Kree space and raised during the Kree-Skrull wars, Ragna was a high ranking member in the Kree Empire's intergalactic military when he volunteered for a program called Project: Hala MAnifest. After having numerous encounters with Earthlings, and experimenting with the various groups (Inhumans and Eternals) along with battling the Super Skrull, the Kree decided to retry the project, using the findings of Dr. Minerva to begin again. They allowed Minerva to head the project, and Ragna was imbued with greater abilities than any Kree known, becoming a sort of icon for the Kree forces. Ragna first invaded earth a few years after Operation Galactic Storm in what was knkown as the Universe Unbound crossover, challenging Earth's champions in combat, until he was fell by Astroman, who it turned out was a half human, alien hybrid. This defeat, and abandonment by Dr. Minerva (who thought to use Ragna as breeding stock but decided to discard him after his loss) hardened the brash, cocky and calculating Kree, making him lick his wounds in private and plot against his former allies and newfound foes

Powers: Granted great abilities by a metabomb and bombardment of strange focused Negative Zone energy, Ragna is superfast, superstrong (able to trade blows with Thor), can fly, produces breath cold as the reaches of space, and a laser vision of his own Twisted Evil
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am

Froggy wrote:Name: Ragna-Kai of the Kree Empire
Age: 35 in Earth years
Bio: Born in Kree space and raised during the Kree-Skrull wars, Ragna was a high ranking member in the Kree Empire's intergalactic military when he volunteered for a program called Project: Hala MAnifest. After having numerous encounters with Earthlings, and experimenting with the various groups (Inhumans and Eternals) along with battling the Super Skrull, the Kree decided to retry the project, using the findings of Dr. Minerva to begin again. They allowed Minerva to head the project, and Ragna was imbued with greater abilities than any Kree known, becoming a sort of icon for the Kree forces. Ragna first invaded earth a few years after Operation Galactic Storm in what was knkown as the Universe Unbound crossover, challenging Earth's champions in combat, until he was fell by Astroman, who it turned out was a half human, alien hybrid. This defeat, and abandonment by Dr. Minerva (who thought to use Ragna as breeding stock but decided to discard him after his loss) hardened the brash, cocky and calculating Kree, making him lick his wounds in private and plot against his former allies and newfound foes

Powers: Granted great abilities by a metabomb and bombardment of strange focused Negative Zone energy, Ragna is superfast, superstrong (able to trade blows with Thor), can fly, produces breath cold as the reaches of space, and a laser vision of his own Twisted Evil

Nifty bio. Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Name: Ragna-Kai of the Kree Empire
Age: 35 in Earth years
Bio: Born in Kree space and raised during the Kree-Skrull wars, Ragna was a high ranking member in the Kree Empire's intergalactic military when he volunteered for a program called Project: Hala MAnifest. After having numerous encounters with Earthlings, and experimenting with the various groups (Inhumans and Eternals) along with battling the Super Skrull, the Kree decided to retry the project, using the findings of Dr. Minerva to begin again. They allowed Minerva to head the project, and Ragna was imbued with greater abilities than any Kree known, becoming a sort of icon for the Kree forces. Ragna first invaded earth a few years after Operation Galactic Storm in what was knkown as the Universe Unbound crossover, challenging Earth's champions in combat, until he was fell by Astroman, who it turned out was a half human, alien hybrid. This defeat, and abandonment by Dr. Minerva (who thought to use Ragna as breeding stock but decided to discard him after his loss) hardened the brash, cocky and calculating Kree, making him lick his wounds in private and plot against his former allies and newfound foes

Powers: Granted great abilities by a metabomb and bombardment of strange focused Negative Zone energy, Ragna is superfast, superstrong (able to trade blows with Thor), can fly, produces breath cold as the reaches of space, and a laser vision of his own Twisted Evil

Nifty bio. Smile
Glad you liked it. I figured that since I just made him some random superpowered blue skinned alien warlord that

if he's in marvel now he gotta be kree! sort of like a kree version of captain america, or well thought of himself as that

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum