Miss Twilight

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:Magnus:............... Awwwwww crap.

:Gets ready, hands making lots of symbols appearing.: "Time to use the opposite of red!" :Blue chains of light pop out, grabbing it, around stone anyway, Supreme does eye beams and Twilight missiles the site.:
Twilight sees the missiles melt away as a beam of red energy escapes kukulcan's mouth. He flapped his wings against the chains, shaking Magnus as he struggled and absored Supreme's eye beams
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Twilight:!?!?!

Supreme:........

Magnus: Oh sky serpent, I know the bane of your existence!!

:Supreme decides to fly into the temple to break it, does not wanna risk more power drains.:

:Magnus makes a white sphere, with wing daggers and laucnhes it as a attack.:

"Irmordial monster!! Feel the Wrath of the God of light and order!!!

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:Twilight:!?!?!

Supreme:........

Magnus: Oh sky serpent, I know the bane of your existence!!

:Supreme decides to fly into the temple to break it, does not wanna risk more power drains.:

:Magnus makes a white sphere, with wing daggers and laucnhes it as a attack.:

"Irmordial monster!! Feel the Wrath of the God of light and order!!!

As he breaks into the temple he sees the gem there, cracked into pieces with Kukulcan's body projecting out of it. Hundreds of feet tall, with wings as long as skyscrapers

Rebel held her head with one hand and the other on Red Mask's shoulder. "Help me stand up, i'm trying to figure out what's going on" she'd tell him, gripping his shoulder tightly

Kukulcan bites down on the sphere, quakes marking his struggle with the blast and power of Magnus
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 pm

:Red Mask helps her up.:

Supreme:... Alright then. :Curious, for he himself is energy to a degree. It, may hurt. He grabs on.:

:Miss Twilight feels, so pwoerless.:

:Magnus well was giving him a hell of a fight, as the sphere's wings rotate, so it keeps on colliding with this dark being. The pulsing of the energy makes Earth's Magnetic field... Trippy, to the point people claim the sky is green..... On the other side of the damn planet!:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 am

Chou Blaster wrote::Red Mask helps her up.:

Supreme:... Alright then. :Curious, for he himself is energy to a degree. It, may hurt. He grabs on.:

:Miss Twilight feels, so pwoerless.:

:Magnus well was giving him a hell of a fight, as the sphere's wings rotate, so it keeps on colliding with this dark being. The pulsing of the energy makes Earth's Magnetic field... Trippy, to the point people claim the sky is green..... On the other side of the damn planet!:
as he helped her up, he'd see the wall in front of them explode as the pieces of debris flew at them, the city shaking. Rebel tried to broadcast to people some thought

Try not to let your thoughts turn negative, this thing feeds off that type of energy as a purple energy emanated from her head, gripping Red Mask shoulder even tighter

The effect on the Earth's magnetic field seemed to be hurting Kukulcan, as he started to recoil from Magnus' assault and Supreme's closing of the gem


Supreme would see the spirit form of Kukulcan coming down into the gem
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 am

:Supreme grabs hold of it, as Magnus forces it down.:

Supreme:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Hurts, so damn much!:


Red Mask: Umm, ok? :Weirded out with the display.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 am

Chou Blaster wrote::Supreme grabs hold of it, as Magnus forces it down.:

Supreme:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Hurts, so damn much!:


Red Mask: Umm, ok? :Weirded out with the display.:
Supreme would feel like he was trying to press the continents back together, the diamond's pieces starting to insert themselves into each other, Magnus pushing from the other end as Kukulcan wailed angrily, flapping his mighty ectoplasmic wings at the wizard

Red Mask would see what Rebel saw in her mind, the mighty beast-god Kukulcan, rampaging and screaming in his mind
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:31 am

Red Mask: "Wooooooow... Wooooow!!!!" ;Seeing all of this, not horror, but surprised.:

:Supreme uses his aiblity to keep it together, as Magnus summons bands of sealing light strings to tie Kukulcan down.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:36 am

Chou Blaster wrote:Red Mask: "Wooooooow... Wooooow!!!!" ;Seeing all of this, not horror, but surprised.:

:Supreme uses his aiblity to keep it together, as Magnus summons bands of sealing light strings to tie Kukulcan down.:
he'd see Rebel in his head, putting her arms up to defend them from the beings psionic onslaught, waves of energy pounding out from the creature's body

Supreme would see light shooting out of the diamond in rapid flashes while Magnus would see Kukulcan writhe in rage

Magnus knew the next step was to banish the beast back with but a word
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:08 am

:Red Mask, shuts up for once! Wow, this was just insane.:

Supreme: Okay man, you better do that voodoo soon!

Magnus: Dmanit! I do not worship the Loa!! :Trying, to remember the word, ancient cultures had such odd names... Damnit!:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 am

Chou Blaster wrote::Red Mask, shuts up for once! Wow, this was just insane.:

Supreme: Okay man, you better do that voodoo soon!

Magnus: Dmanit! I do not worship the Loa!! :Trying, to remember the word, ancient cultures had such odd names... Damnit!:
"YOU OKAY!? Rebel would shout as they saw the beast start to lie down in front of them, inching away from their minds.

A name would hit him, and he realized Kukulcan posed as this being once. Quetzacoatl. That word, once said aloud would banish him back to his prison
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:19 am

(How ironic, me in Cleric's God game.)

:Magnus, sighs.:

Supreme: Damn, just.. Damn.

Red Mask: Is it over?

Twilight:... I need stuff, to make me better at this.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:24 am

Chou Blaster wrote:(How ironic, me in Cleric's God game.)

:Magnus, sighs.:

Supreme: Damn, just.. Damn.

Red Mask: Is it over?

Twilight:... I need stuff, to make me better at this.
OOC: yo speaking of which

Daniel housing Kukulcan sometime soon, eh? how do you feel?


Magnus watches as Kukulcan slams back into the diamond in Supreme's hands, raging as Supreme holds it. Once it came in contact with the temple, it was trouble

Rebel nodded at Red Mask. "yeah it's over, that killer headache I had is gone. YOu saw that thing, right?"

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:32 am

OOC: Yeah, Daniel having the stuff infecting him makes sense.

:Supreme, grits teeth in pain, flies it to space and chunks it, though, can feel the pulse, knocking him down to Earth.:

:Twilight was stunned, mAgnus was worried and Red Mask gave a thumbs up.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:24 am

Chou Blaster wrote:OOC: Yeah, Daniel having the stuff infecting him makes sense.

:Supreme, grits teeth in pain, flies it to space and chunks it, though, can feel the pulse, knocking him down to Earth.:

:Twilight was stunned, mAgnus was worried and Red Mask gave a thumbs up.:
The diamond would float in space, drifting towards Mars as Supreme chucked it

"Okay good, I'm...I'm glad you're alright. I don't know what that was but I think it had something to do with that gem and...man, now that that's over..I don't have anywhere to go" she said, matter-of-factly, before sitting down. "The other two probably left town already..."
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm

:Supreme lands on Twilight's Jet, as the Magnus makes sure no more harm is done.:


:Red Mask looks to her.: "You can always hang out with me.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Chou Blaster wrote::Supreme lands on Twilight's Jet, as the Magnus makes sure no more harm is done.:


:Red Mask looks to her.: "You can always hang out with me.
They'd see the temple was put back together, no lasting damage

She gave Rebel a weak smile. "You know what, I think i'll do just that"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Red Mask: Sweet!!! You know, we could get into normal clothes and hang out. i'll treat ya.


:THe heroes, went back, for now.:

:She? Felt good with the Don, but against, that thing.. So powerless, so feeble.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:37 am

Chou Blaster wrote:Red Mask: Sweet!!! You know, we could get into normal clothes and hang out. i'll treat ya.


:THe heroes, went back, for now.:

:She? Felt good with the Don, but against, that thing.. So powerless, so feeble.:
"yea, normal clothes would be nice. I only wear this for work which is uh, now defunct because of that thing"

meanwhile Assault had taken to hiding out in the city limits, recovering from tonight's insaity
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Twilight

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum