ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Dracula Arc: Labyrinth

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDracula Arc: Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dracula Arc: Labyrinth

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"BTW in that last toast I detect a hint of nun. A real one of course, young one also. Around her early twenties" Ace said to Guinvere, Cecily, and The Director

Cecily examined Ace, The Director says to her" Not a vampire."

"I know. Yet still intriguing" Cecily said

"22 to be precise. Well done." Guinvere smiled. "I like this one already."

"For vampires the both of you are pretty decent" Ace said then looked at The Director" I'm off to inform Nemesis of the issue"

"Good, make sure the both of you team with Insidious's team" Director said then Ace nods and took Cecily's hand and kissed it and did the same for Guinvere" Till we meet again" Ace said then vanishes within the shadows

Guinvere watched him go and then turned and continued to drink. "I'd like to keep him."

Cecily smiled at this" I see someone's smitten"

The Director smiled then say to the two"Going to prepare my agents for the upcoming crisis. See you on the field"

"Likewise" Cecily said

more_horiz
Later...

Nemesis was marking off her chart as she went down the list. So far so good. Maine was not only passing the physical, but she was blowing away the best candidates. "Alright Maine, I do believe that's everything."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Later...

Nemesis was marking off her chart as she went down the list. So far so good. Maine was not only passing the physical, but she was blowing away the best candidates. "Alright Maine, I do believe that's everything."

Maine smiled"Then we shall begin?"

more_horiz
Kid Vegas: well I like to see well this goes. ( looking at Nemesis ) speaking of candidates the Mighty Amazons and their sister Cargazai were reject from the list of candidates due to their background. cause let's face it giving them a super solider serum would be like injected a Kypotian or a Sayian . Esthara Hasabaia refused to even take part, Rasyioukuki Metboshia couldn't be gotten i hold of but she's a ninja it's damn hard to get hold of one of those bastards, so the only person I suggest to you who became a candidate was Victoria K Stonewall.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Kid Vegas: well I like to see well this goes.  ( looking at Nemesis ) speaking of candidates the  Mighty Amazons and their sister Cargazai  were reject from the list of candidates due to their background.  cause let's face it giving them a super solider serum would be like injected a Kypotian or a Sayian .   Esthara Hasabaia refused to even take part, Rasyioukuki Metboshia  couldn't be gotten i hold of  but she's a ninja it's  damn hard to get hold of one of those bastards, so the only person I suggest to you who became a candidate was   Victoria K Stonewall.

"....What's a Saiyan?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Later...

Nemesis double checked the chart before smiling. "Certainly." She lead her into a room and had Maine sit down in a chair. She was strapped in and Nemesis wiped her and took out the syringe and injected it into Maine and sat back to watch as a glass case came down around her.

This was where things would get interesting. The previous test subjects all grew too large and exploded all over the glass. If Maine was as strong as she looked, she would survive.

For a moment, there was nothing and then Maine began thrashing in the chair, her body started to spasm. Her veins began popping out all around her body. The veins then began to visibly glow as the serum rushed through her veins. Her eyes looked around wildly as her senses became sharper. She could see the subtle facial twitches of the doctors faces. She could hear the heartbeats of those around her, hear what was happening inside their bodies and even inside her own.
She could smell everything around her, even outside of the glass. Her muscles bulged for a moment before gradually going back to normal. For a few brief seconds, Maine's skin became extremely sensitive before going back to normal. Her teeth became razor sharp. As soon as it all began, it was over. Her body went back to normal. On the outside, she was normal as always. The changes were on the inside. Nemesis crossed her arms and watched Maine. One of the scientists went to release her, but Nemesis held up her hand. "Wait."
Maine looked back up at them. She gripped the arms of the steel chair, crumpling it. She ripped right out of the metal restraints. Nemesis took a few steps to the side. Maine stood up and placed her hand on the glass. Bulletproof. "You guys might want to duck." She told the others as Maine turned around, grabbed the metal chair, which had been bolted to the floor, ripped it right off the floor and spun around and flung it threw the glass. It sailed across the room and embedded itself in the wall. Nemesis laughed and called the Director. "We have a success sir."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Kid Vegas: well I like to see well this goes.  ( looking at Nemesis ) speaking of candidates the  Mighty Amazons and their sister Cargazai  were reject from the list of candidates due to their background.  cause let's face it giving them a super solider serum would be like injected a Kypotian or a Sayian .   Esthara Hasabaia refused to even take part, Rasyioukuki Metboshia  couldn't be gotten i hold of  but she's a ninja it's  damn hard to get hold of one of those bastards, so the only person I suggest to you who became a candidate was   Victoria K Stonewall.
"....What's a Saiyan?"
Kid Vegas: a fictional alien race from a Japanese anime called Dragon Ball Z . this fictional race has a genetic trait that allows them to allows him to them  recover from near fatal injuries and become stronger after every battle must like storm giants expect storm giants which are actually real  have a cap limited they can't go past their peak levels.  then there's the    Exponential growth in strength and speed ( but only when actually doing challenging physical stuff that these women got from their  Xaimam alien background.

by Exponential I mean at a geometric rate and from what I know so far by doing research  Xaimam were a race of super powerful Alien humanoids  who resemble giant muscular elves , the  male species  reach a height of 9 feet and were at their best built  the Hulk from marvel comics.  however despite being bigger then male Xaimam were weaker then their smaller female counterparts from what have dug up.  I don't know what happen to the male species of this race but what i do know is that they were all wipe out and that the female's would later be know as  Ofriðr Amazons when they arrived here on earth.

from what i could dug up it seems that this races' home planet was taking over by a Dragoness dub Apophis " the Destroy" and my research says that this Apophis was pretty much the female equivalent to pre crisis Dark Side of DC comics. my research also suggest by looking up comments on this Apophis woman on the net that the most common reactions to her name were that of sheer fear from pretty much all of the Nordic countries, the Norse absolutely fear this woman just saying her name make the cringe.  but they fear this woman for a good reason because according to what i  dug up this woman almost singly handily cause the most destruction that the Nordic countries have ever seen  and almost pretty much wipe them off the map.  

it took like army of super heroes just to beat this woman  basically it took the combine might of all of the Nordic past super heroes and vilians who were willing to cooperate just to beat her, that how powerful Apophis was.    and not only was the powerful but she had army and among her elite were the Xaimam who had join her after she took over their planet. finally it was state in my research that she also had a alien warship that was equipped with a cannon that had enough power to destroy a entire galaxy at full power and her and her army was seal away & imprison in another dimension.

the jist is that Storm Giants were like these fictional Sayains  and Xaimam were like the fictional Kypotians. and from my research their has only been one record of a  Xaimam and Storm Giant offspring and it happens to be Norse's strongest and greatest hero who is currently  retired the Mighty Kelio!  the Mighty Amazons and their younger sister are that woman's grand children, they have human in them but Kelio herself does not.

OOC: Admin basically by Sayian I mean Saiyajin.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Later...

Nemesis double checked the chart before smiling. "Certainly." She lead her into a room and had Maine sit down in a chair. She was strapped in and Nemesis wiped her and took out the syringe and injected it into Maine and sat back to watch as a glass case came down around her.

This was where things would get interesting. The previous test subjects all grew too large and exploded all over the glass. If Maine was as strong as she looked, she would survive.

For a moment, there was nothing and then Maine began thrashing in the chair, her body started to spasm. Her veins began popping out all around her body. The veins then began to visibly glow as the serum rushed through her veins. Her eyes looked around wildly as her senses became sharper. She could see the subtle facial twitches of the doctors faces. She could hear the heartbeats of those around her, hear what was happening inside their bodies and even inside her own.
She could smell everything around her, even outside of the glass. Her muscles bulged for a moment before gradually going back to normal. For a few brief seconds, Maine's skin became extremely sensitive before going back to normal. Her teeth became razor sharp. As soon as it all began, it was over. Her body went back to normal. On the outside, she was normal as always. The changes were on the inside. Nemesis crossed her arms and watched Maine. One of the scientists went to release her, but Nemesis held up her hand. "Wait."
Maine looked back up at them. She gripped the arms of the steel chair, crumpling it. She ripped right out of the metal restraints. Nemesis took a few steps to the side. Maine stood up and placed her hand on the glass. Bulletproof. "You guys might want to duck." She told the others as Maine turned around, grabbed the metal chair, which had been bolted to the floor, ripped it right off the floor and spun around and flung it threw the glass. It sailed across the room and embedded itself in the wall. Nemesis laughed and called the Director. "We have a success sir."
" Splended Nemesis, you certainly have outdone yourself" The Director responded

Washington approached Main" How do you feel?"

Maine smiled from ear to ear with her sharp fangs bearing, she closed her eyes then took a deep breath" My senses have heightened like never before. What I'm feeling is indescribable. I cant wait to test it out"

Washington radioed" Virginia, I need your presence in the main labs"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Later...

Maine smiled from ear to ear with her sharp fangs bearing, she closed her eyes then took a deep breath" My senses have heightened like never before. What I'm feeling is indescribable. I cant wait to test it out"

"Thank you." Nemesis smiled.

Virginia blitzed into the room before he finished. "Here sir."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Later...

"Need to test out Maine's enhancements. You're just the person to provide that" Washington said

OT: Got a RP waiting in the Firewolf thread:) 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"....What's a Saiyan?"
Kid Vegas: a fictional alien race from a Japanese anime called Dragon Ball Z . this fictional race has a genetic trait that allows them to allows him to them  recover from near fatal injuries and become stronger after every battle must like storm giants expect storm giants which are actually real  have a cap limited they can't go past their peak levels.  then there's the    Exponential growth in strength and speed ( but only when actually doing challenging physical stuff that these women got from their  Xaimam alien background.

by Exponential I mean at a geometric rate and from what I know so far by doing research  Xaimam were a race of super powerful Alien humanoids  who resemble giant muscular elves , the  male species  reach a height of 9 feet and were at their best built  the Hulk from marvel comics.  however despite being bigger then male Xaimam were weaker then their smaller female counterparts from what have dug up.  I don't know what happen to the male species of this race but what i do know is that they were all wipe out and that the female's would later be know as  Ofriðr Amazons when they arrived here on earth.

from what i could dug up it seems that this races' home planet was taking over by a Dragoness dub Apophis " the Destroy" and my research says that this Apophis was pretty much the female equivalent to pre crisis Dark Side of DC comics. my research also suggest by looking up comments on this Apophis woman on the net that the most common reactions to her name were that of sheer fear from pretty much all of the Nordic countries, the Norse absolutely fear this woman just saying her name make the cringe.  but they fear this woman for a good reason because according to what i  dug up this woman almost singly handily cause the most destruction that the Nordic countries have ever seen  and almost pretty much wipe them off the map.  

it took like army of super heroes just to beat this woman  basically it took the combine might of all of the Nordic past super heroes and vilians who were willing to cooperate just to beat her, that how powerful Apophis was.    and not only was the powerful but she had army and among her elite were the Xaimam who had join her after she took over their planet. finally it was state in my research that she also had a alien warship that was equipped with a cannon that had enough power to destroy a entire galaxy at full power and her and her army was seal away & imprison in another dimension.

the jist is that Storm Giants were like these fictional Sayains  and Xaimam were like the fictional Kypotians. and from my research their has only been one record of a  Xaimam and Storm Giant offspring and it happens to be Norse's strongest and greatest hero who is currently  retired the Mighty Kelio!  the Mighty Amazons and their younger sister are that woman's grand children, they have human in them but Kelio herself does not.

OT: for Admin

the above post is about the Sayian thing

Basically Agent Freight Train and her twin sisters and her younger sister are 1/3 storm giant 1/3 Xaimam and 1/3 Human. they contain exactly 33% of each race in their genetic makeup. Kelio on the underhand contains 50 % Xaimam and 50 % Storm giant in her genetic make up with no human genetics.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Later...

"Need to test out Maine's enhancements. You're just the person to provide that" Washington said

"Okaaaay...test them out how?"

"By staying alive."

"Wait what?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"....What's a Saiyan?"

OT: for Admin

the above post is about the Sayian thing

This really isn't the time since she's working with Maine and the experiment right now.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

This really isn't the time since she's working with Maine and the experiment right now.

OOC: I See oh by the way I made a post in Quantum Fastline thread for  Dyna Watts trigger memories and one of the trigger memories is  Violent  having concealing hidden files concerning  her , Almas and Wolfie's strengths and weaknesses in Violent's possession, that suggest that Violent was attempt to do something similar to what Batman  did to the Justice League in the Tower of JLA: Tower of Bable expect in this case this never got past the blue print stage  it was put a stop to before it got that far.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

OOC: I See oh by the way I made a post in Quantum Fastline thread for  Dyna Watts trigger memories and one of the trigger memories is  Violent  having concealing hidden files concerning  her , Almas and Wolfie's strengths and weaknesses in Violent's possession, that suggest that Violent was attempt to do something similar to what Batman  did to the Justice League in the Tower of JLA: Tower of Bable expect in this case this never got past the blue print stage  it was put a stop to before it got that far.

OT: Wabbit Season!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Later...

"By staying alive."

"Wait what?"
She felt Maine appear infront of her instantly and placed a hand on the side of her face" I would never kill a fellow teammate. All you have to do is last long enough against me"

"Hawaii did want to see how she does in live combat" Washington said to Nemesis

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Later...

"By staying alive."

"Wait what?"
She felt Maine appear infront of her instantly and placed a hand on the side of her face" I would never kill a fellow teammate. All you have to do is last long enough against me"

"Hawaii did want to see how she does in live combat" Washington said to Nemesis

"Two birds with one stone then. Alright, have fun you two."

"Last huh? I can do that."

more_horiz
"Okay then Maine, before we start, I think we should take this outside. That way we can avoid wrecking anything...I don't even want to know how expensive all of this is." Virgiania said as she glanced around.

Nemesis laughed at that. "Kiddo, we have millions of dollars worth of equipment in here alone."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Okay then Maine, before we start, I think we should take this outside. That way we can avoid wrecking anything...I don't even want to know how expensive all of this is." Virgiania said as she glanced around.

Nemesis laughed at that. "Kiddo, we have millions of dollars worth of equipment in here alone."

Maine tapped her chin" Little comrade has a point." she looked at Washington and grinned"The arena" Washington smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Maine tapped her chin" Little comrade has a point." she looked at Washington and grinned"The arena" Washington smiled

"I don't think I've seen that yet."

"Maine will show you the way." Nemesis said. "I'd be happy to set it up for the both of you."

more_horiz
X arrived in The Director's office" You wish to speak to me?"

"That I do, please come in" The Director said

"I want to know, was that assignment that you carried out official Labyrinth business or was it personal? You know X I don't blame you, especially given how the way that she ended things and we take action against those who betray the organization. But you know how I feel about revenge. It's a fools game. You act out on revenge and you tend to make mistakes along the way and it effects not just you but those around you"

"I can assure you, regardless of my connection towards Artemis, that was strictly business. She committed an act against the organization and it was dealt with accordingly." X said" There was a casualty along the way but given proper time North Dakota will heal from this"

"Speaking of. Were you informed of her attacker?" The Director said in which X nods"That I have"

"The Director went on to inform him of the meeting with the members of the Blood Rose and Darius's method in settling the issue.

X pondered

"Something on your mind" The Director asked

"As noble of a gesture that is. We do have set an example. Also we need to give both North and South Dakota some peace of mind. Under normal circumstances we would send Maine after him but given the circumstances involved. He's going to have to face the wrath of the entire Statesmen. And the one who caused it will have to watch." X suggested

"Intriguing. You certain that the Statesmen wont turn their aggressiveness towards her?" The Director asked then X responded" You have my word that no course of action will befall her. The way I see it, what she'll witness is punishment enough"

more_horiz

"Maine's gonna splat the new kid." Mississippi joked.

"You should have more faith in your teammates." Hawaii told her.

"She's a thief, not a badass fighter like us or Maine."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"What do you think New York?" Nebraska glanced at him and he shrugs" If the lass can go the distance against Maine then Louisiana made the right call in recruiting her"

"Doubts" Nebraska asked

"I respect her skills but she could use a little toughening up" New York said

"Little surprised Hawaii. Weren't you the one that requested she'd be tested in live combat?" Michigan noted" BTW, how was Lou?" she asked in a teasing manner

"The way I look at it, if Virginia last then we have a promising recruit. If Maine performs well then we have another weapon to fight our enemies with. So both scenarios works out well for us" Washington said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What do you think New York?" Nebraska glanced at him and he shrugs" If the lass can go the distance against Maine then Louisiana made the right call in recruiting her"

"Doubts" Nebraska asked

"I respect her skills but she could use a little toughening up" New York said

"Little surprised Hawaii. Weren't you the one that requested she'd be tested in live combat?" Michigan noted" BTW, how was Lou?" she asked in a teasing manner

"The way I look at it, if Virginia last then we have a promising recruit. If Maine performs well then we have another weapon to fight our enemies with. So both scenarios works out well for us" Washington said

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Hawaii laughed.

"I'll be placing my money on Maine." Mississippi shrugged.

"Put mine on Virginia." Arizona said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm going to give the rookie a chance."

more_horiz
I like where this is going by the way i need help developing Mandy Sykes weaponry and gear. I have a post in Prime & Quantum story arc ideas thread about this. so far  I have  head- tracking system,  right arm- AP P-buster which stands for All-Purpose  Particle Buster or big F#$King arm cannon of mass destruction ,  left arm- Energy Blade, left hand -  particle finger cannons , back - energy jet boosters ,  left shoulder- twin Ion cannon  and feet - energy blades 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply