ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 10 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Looking forward to this Very Happy

more_horiz
Quick little fun thing.

How it should have ended.

First Cry for Justice

And then

Identity Crisis....

Coming Soon...

more_horiz
Hows the one involving AoM Elizabeth Chase and Prime Psionica coming along?

more_horiz
agent zero x story will be posted tomorrow

might be kind of late but it'll be posted tomorrow

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
agent zero x story will be posted tomorrow

might be kind of late but it'll be posted tomorrow

Looking forward to that Smile

more_horiz
Title: Jubilee Vlog
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Jubilation Lee
Canon: Yep

Entry #2

The Vlog Camera cuts on, we see a clear field, it's an area thats located just about 10 miles from the lake area around the back part of the Academy. It's considered the second backyard of the Xavier Academy. "It's just about dusk out and this area provides me room to do what I'm going to do. It's grand isn't it"

Storyboard - Page 10 77532210

"You know Xavier's has always been credited in being a pretty huge school but even the school grounds is I dare say as big as the city itself. From what I've learned Xavier's great great great grandparents were rich aristocrats who bought this whole area once they've settled down here in the States. Little history lesson to start things off. Ok lets get down to what I'm really going to talk about"

" When I was a kid I used to think that vampires were the Gary Oldman types or Tom Cruise, the character that Tom Cruise was playing in Interview With The Vampire not Tom Cruise himself. To use a famous quote there are as many species of vampire as there are beasts of prey. In my experience, even before I was a vamp, my eyes were open to that quote. There are so many different types of vampires that just one Vlog entry alone wouldn't be enough to explain them. Some look just like regular people, others look freaking ugly, and some make you just never want to sleep again or take a few psychic therapy sessions just to cope with what you saw. And they not only have different looks but different powers and means on feeding people. For instance instead of blood there are some that feeds on life force or chi as Logan described. But we are only going to talk about vampire powers of my species. Which I've still haven't thought of a name for. I cant say classic vamp because for all I know there are vampire species that are older than mine. So for now I'm just going to demonstrate"

Jubilee steps back a few feet"For a new born vampire like me you aquire pretty basic power sets" she blitzed all over the field then arrived back to the spot she originally stood on"Super speed" she blited to the boulder, brings her fist down and the boulder cracks open"Super Strength" she blitzed up to the camera then carries it then flies up into the air" Wanna see something cool" she says to the camera then points it down as it shows Jubilee floating above the clouds. Landing next to a tree she placed the camera down"I can also enthrall people its like hypnosis but there are certain lines I don't cross. Enthralling someone against their will is one of them. I've learned that the older I get I gain other special vampire powers. It's like once you've gained experience the further your potential in your powers is unlocked. The best part is that I still get to keep my mutant powers." She raises her arms up and the sky is lightened up with a impressive fireworks display. When she finished she continued in saying"Also we would gain the memories of someone after we drink their blood. I don't do any blood drinking actually. I mostly used synthetic blood that Susan creates, thank you Susan. I also have regeneration. Which works about the same as Logans but without enough blood intake it would take a little while for the regeneration to take full effect"

"Lets talk weaknesses. Luckily my species doesnt burn in the sun but we do lose our powers, which in honesty makes us vulnerable. Good thing Ororo and Logan have trained me into being resourceful without powers. Crosses don't to squat against us. Silver hurts like hell though and it would leave a permanent scar if you're not careful."

"I think now is a good enough time to wrap this up. Kitty said that my species is a cross between a Bram Stoker Vampire and the vampires from Hellsing. The Seras Victoria variety at least. So if you guys watching this video have any suggestions on what to my type of vampire feel free to pop a comment and I'll mull em over as soon as I can. CIAO" Jubilee reached over then presses the button and the video ends

more_horiz
more vlogs yay

plus jubilee reflecting on life at the institute in a positive way Smile

more jubes in general

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
more vlogs yay

more jubes in general

Thanks Froggy Smile Also feel free to post suggestion on what to name the species of vampire Jubilee is apart of. You just might get a mention on the next Vlog entry Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
more vlogs yay

more jubes in general

Thanks Froggy Smile Also feel free to post suggestion on what to name the species of vampire Jubilee is apart of. You just might get a mention on the next Vlog entry Smile

Vamputant.
Vampire+Mutant=Vamputant.

more_horiz
Taken into consideration Smile

Ok upcoming storyboard stories.

A Dinner Between Two Mad Scientist
Jubilee Vlog
The Bounty Hunter and The Two Kara's

more_horiz
-Alternative Reality/Different universe/etc.

:The scene, was a beach. A well armed beach, with barb wire, mines, and six bunkers with armed Lazurian forces, along with some patrol.:

:At sea there were sea craft reporting.Inside they are not humans. They were Breeds, grown to fight. In four modes. There were lizards,frogs,armadillo and mantis. The zoo crews were the result of the State of Chou. As they were being hauled into battle. The commanding officers, were humans.:

"Alright listen up, we lucked out, their forces are smaller than ours. Because we gave them the false papers. As they are focused to beach Delta, we got beach zeta. The only trouble are mines, and there are some Lazurian bunkers. We are to clear a way to get the heavy stuff in. Including the walkers.Now you got sixty seconds."

:Blue,green and red reptiles, holding glowing energy rifles. Safety was off. And wearing plated armor; lastly had notable wings attached to them.The armadillos were armed with bazooka, wire rocket launcher, and even flame throwers. Also with body armor,except at the head. Lots of plating on fore head. :

:Mantis were armed with machine guns and the Frogs were wearing parachutes.:

:As they were invading the beach. The lizards got into the back.: "thirty seconds."

:And some of the craft open guns, large guns, and it fires out the lizards in flight armor. The wings fluttering away as they were high in the sky. Their aim? To go back around and aid their friends storming the beach.:

:At the beach/ Last words were.: "For God and Country, go forth heroes."

:Cue the beginning of Saving private Ryan, just with frogs and mantis instead of humans. The Armadillos were slow as hell, but proofed to be *BULLET PROOF* as they merely laugh off the bullets and launch the rocket into a bunker, blasting it away. The beach was getting cleared. The fliers returned and delivered grenade justice to the main kill nests. And soon the support could show up.:

:25 foot tall metal warriors, walking tanks! With their crews and got the invasion starts now.As the next. Hell some of the boats transformed into walkers,to blow up walls and such to make the beach accessible. Also the last transports contained T-REXs. Armored T Rexs with plates and such. They roar, and storm the beach. Eating any Lazurians that were left. In truth thanks to the fliers the death toll was not that bad,though the causalities were a horror to see.:

-At the other beach.

Lazurian Commander: Where are those Dogs from Chou at? Our intelligence said here! Unless.. Damnit we have been had!

:And in the air, suddenly a eclipse over them.:

LC: What the He- :Cue lots of bombs dropping down. Carpet bombing the site with the largest known bomber to exist. Monster/Emperor class of bomber.:

:After the destruction. The Lazurian defense lines were shaken. Of course it was easy, for they had as of yet not fought the"worthy" enemies. Including the Lazurian allies. The Nordians. The Chou were deploying into the Westros Continent. The hot bed and main thetare of the war. So far anyway.:

" Onslaught: Storm of Nations"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Captain vs The King
Characters: Various.
Canon: No.
Note that the following story is just for stupid random lulz and is not meant to be taken seriously.

A teenage Seraph Dragonhowl walked into the arena wearing a white tuxedo and a white domino mask. "You sure about this?" Power Woman asked. "I mean, seems a little too easy for you."
"I know. But he's a criminal all the same and just like any other criminal, it's our job to take him down."
"You got a point there."
"Just sit tight, I'll be back after I make my point." Seraph said and smiled as his opponent walked into the arena.
P.W. shook her head and left to get a seat. She found Morpha waiting for her. "Hey. I saved you a seat."
"Thanks." P.W. said.
"Soooo, why did we come? I mean, the majority of us could've handled this."
"We drew straws, he won." P.W. explained.
"Ah, right."

"And now Ladies and Gentlemen! The fight you have been waiting for! In this corner wearing the white suit and standing at 6'2, the Challenger, Seraph Dragonhowl!" He smiled and waved to the audience, one hand in his pocket.
"And making his entrance, standing at 6'5, the man known throughout the world as The King, YUJIRO HANMA!"
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/187/9/9/Yujiro_Hanma_by_ShiningC.jpg
The crowd roared in approval of the King's entrance. He looked towards his opponent and sneered. Seraph walked over to him and they met in the center.
"Suicidal fool. Do you want to die so much that you would challenge me?"
Seraph simply smiled. "Fight you?" he scoffed. "Nah, I'm gonna break you Yujii."
BEGIN!
The two stood, waiting for the other to make the first move. After a few moments of sizing each other up...
"A spoiled rich kid who doesn't know the first thing about combat. Allow me to instruct you!" Yujiro said and punched at his face only for Seraph to calmly catch it open palmed with his left
hand. Not wasting any time, Yujiro kicked at his leg. Seraph kicked his leg out, shrugging it off and then giving Yujiro a shove backwards, sending him skidding along the ground to hit the wooden barrier around the arena.
"Incredible! The challenger Seraph has just sent the King across the arena with nothing but brute strength!"
Yujiro got to his feet and glared at him. Obviously he had underestimated this kid. That was over now. He was going to kill him for that.
Seraph for his part simply pointed at Yujiro and gestured for him to attack again. Yujiro grinned and charged him. "Stronger then I thought but you missed your chance to attack boy. A mistake that will cost you the fight. Feel the punch that killed a polar bear!" Seraph let Yujiro come at him with a series of incredibly fast punches and kicks, every attack was made with intent to kill. A normal human would be ripped apart but such an assault. Seraph was not normal however and raised his hand, slapping aside one punch and Seraph then turned and slapped aside a right kick and then followed that up by turning again and grabbing Yujiro's punch in mid attack, turning as he did and threw Yujiro face first into a wooden barrier, breaking it. "Was that it?" He asked.
Yujiro stood up and spit on the ground.

The crowd was stunned silent after that display. No one, no one, had ever made light of Yujiro in such a way.

"I'm dreaming." Mitsunari said as she sat on the edge of his seat. "I must be....there's no way...no human being could do this...not...to HIM."

"You're a little tougher then I thought. I hope you're ready to start taking more seriously Yujii."

"That style...even I must admit to never having seen it before. What is it?" Yujiro asked as he studied his opponent.

"Hmm, you know, I never really did get around to that. Naming it I mean." Seraph thought about it. "It's kind of a blend of everything I've been taught since I was a kid and everything I've learned on my own...alright, I've got a good name for it. How about we go ahead and call it The Fist of Justice?"

"Of Justice? Fine then, I'll just have to break those fists of yours!"
"Good luck with that." Seraph smiled.
Yujiro held up his arm, his muscles tightening, his arm becoming like iron. He punched forward. Seraph caught it with one hand and then punched Yujiro with his other, sending him flying upwards up into the stands. People screamed and ran for it as Yujiro hit the stands and broke them. A few seconds later he emerged and stared down his enemy before leaping down from the stands and flexing, causing his shirt to rip off. He then stood up and held up his arms. The demon face appeared on his back.
"THERE IT IS! THE DEMON!"
Seraph stared. "...is your back okay?"
"You should be honored. This is the highest compliment I give an opponent, right before I tear them apart!"
"Well okay but that doesn't answer my question."
Yujiro grinned like a madman and charged in with a vicious assault of punches and kicks at him. Seraph blocked and dodged each attack, with Yujiro unable to even tag his opponent and then Seraph kicked his ribs, launching him against the wooden barrier around the arena. It broke and splintered apart.
As Yujiro was getting up, he saw Seraph standing in front of him. He then kicked Yujiro into the air, causing him to flip a few times in the air and then punched him into the stands again, slamming him around like a rag doll.
He landed close to Power Woman and Morpha. "Wow...what IS with his back?" Morpha asked.
"Morpha, it's rude to stare."
They moved to another spot as Yujiro picked himself up again and growled. His hair standing up on end, his face and body looking absolutely demonic.
Seraph Dragonhowl crossed his arms.
"I'm waiting."

Justice is a troll.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Love Across Timelines

Elizabeth observed this new world from atop the tower. It was so different. Children were running down the street and playing. Normal humans were walking and talking. Her vision caught the Spiders swinging across the New York City skyline and the Goblin following behind them. All three were alive, talking and laughing together. Elizabeth jumped off the tower and flew over to them, moving so fast they were frozen in time compared to her. No doubt about it, it was them. Elizabeth observed them for a few moments before flying away up into the sky and listened. The F4 were in the tower. Johnny was laughing and running from Ben, obviously a victim of one of his pranks, who was running through walls which repaired themselves. Reed was sipping coffee and reading the newspaper while Susan tried to get control of the situation and Franklin was having a blast watching it all.
Elizabeth put her hand on the window and watched them. They were together again in this world, together, happy, safe. Elizabeth turned and flew into the air.

Down on the street, Psionica was walking down the street wearing normal clothes, albeit all black. She sensed a presence and looked up to see someone flying in front of the Baxter Building. It was hard to tell who it was at this distance though so she used her psychic powers to telepathically read the mind of who it was. If it turned out to be Anna again, she would simply say she made a mistake. The person wasn't guarded. She could tell she was strong mentally, if fragile. She had a horrible life. Distracted as she was though, she was an open book. Psionica stopped as she discovered the woman's identity: Elizabeth Chase. Not....the Elizabeth she knew...the young spirited girl who never backed down from a fight and loved everyone, but a different Elizabeth. She was...darker. Not evil, but she had gone through horrors...a war...what was this? She read further and saw all the horrors the woman experienced, all of the heroes dying, Anna....ALEX! The X-Men...Brotherhood...Camps...Psionica stopped to collect herself. She backed up and closed her eyes for a moment to recover. She was about to communicate with her and found Elizabeth in front of her. Naturally, Psionica jumped backwards and then felt two soft things around her head. She turned around to see it was her chest. Elizabeth had ran past her. Yep, definitely a Chase Sibling. "E-Elizabeth?"
"Psionica..." She reached out and touched her face and then grabbed her into a bonecrushing hug. Psionica used tactile TK to protect herself. "You're alive...."
"Er...yes...yes I am." She focused and teleported both of them away.
"Wha...what the..."
"I can teleport remember?"
"Oh....right..."
"Please let go."
Elizabeth nodded and backed away. "Right...I'm s-sorry...I-"
"It's okay...I know. I was...in your head."
"What? When?"
"About the time you were looking on on the F4."
"oh." Embarassed

"It's okay. But listen, I need to talk to you about that. About why you're here and what happened to you."
Elizabeth sat down and nodded and spoke to her.

By the end of her story, Elizabeth was in tears. The world she came from was a nightmare. The majority of the heroes were dead, Alex and Anna among them. Humans were enslaved by the mutants. There was a small resistance movement but their numbers were dwindling. Psionica brought out a tissue for her. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose. "Thank you."
"My pleasure."
Elizabeth went on to explain that she was battling the mutants when Wanda attempted a new spell and blasted her with it at the same time that Magneto created a wormhole with a massive effort that sent her into it. The was a flash of light and then she somehow ended up here.
Psionica thought about this. "I doubt it was on purpose. It sounds like Wanda's magic interacted with the wormhole in a way they didn't intend. They likely assume it destroyed you but instead resulted in you being sent to our world. That's to our advantage. We'll gather the others and you can help us find a way to not only get you home but free it."

Elizabeth looked up at her. "Y-you mean it? You'll help?"
"Of course. I'm not the nicest person as you know, but even I have a sense of justice. We will gather. We will find a way to your world and we shall punish the ones who have made your world into the nightmare that it is. Of that you have my word."
Elizabeth looked up at her. She had forgotten how strong Psionica was but there was...something else. A darkness...and kindness at the same time. She was an incredible woman that much was certain.

Suddenly, they saw Johnny Storm shooting out of the building covered in fire.
"Johnny?"
"Ah yes, that will be somewhere to start. Let's follow him."
Elizabeth nodded.

When they got there, they discovered a strange sight. Rachelle Mond was dusting herself off. Captain America was standing behind his shield. There was plenty of fire around the area and two Johnny's. One was dressed like his usual self and the other was wearing a torn up battle outfit. Elizabeth blinked and then flew in between them. "JOHNNY!"
The two Johnny's looked up.
"What the...Elizabeth?" Johnny 2 asked.
"Elizabeth?"
Elizabeth hugged the second Johnny. "I never thought you'd make it here too! How did you-"
"Reed's machine...it sent me here.."
"Then...it worked?"
"Well....maybe not as we thought...this is apparently a new dimension, instead of a new time..."

Prime Johnny scratched his head. "Can someone explain this?"
"And why was he attacking me for?" Rachelle asked.
"I think I can answer that." Psionica said.

Johnny got in front of Elizabeth. "Wait! Torch wait! She's good!"

"Cap, we need you to call the others." Psionica said.

Updated!

more_horiz
A Happy Ending

A Chronicle Rewrite...
Coming Eventually.

more_horiz
The Trolling of Ferris Bueller.

"Allllright. Alright, I've got it all together now....fan, check. Blanket, check. Fourth wall breaking speech, check. Palms, check. Cough, practiced, check. I've made the calls to Cameron and Sloane. I have altered the records. I am good to go." Ferris stretched and got in bed. Yep, he had a full day planned tomorrow and he was going to give Cameron and Sloane the fun day they deserved. He closed his eyes.
However, things were about to get interesting.

That night, as Ferris tossed and turned in his bed, he heard a gravely voice calling to him.
"Ferris..."

He mumbled in his sleep.

"Ferrrisssss...."

He put the pillow over his head.

"Ferrr...oh to hell with this, wake up Bueller!"

Ferris got up in bed to see a strange man in red floating in the air and looking down on him.

Storyboard - Page 10 261kccj
"Greetings Ferris of the Bullers, I...am your spiritual guide. How you doing?"

To be continued...

more_horiz
Like A Badass Out Of Purgatory

A Buffy Season 8(Our version) Story Featuring Spike

Coming soon

Last edited by Legato on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Allllright. Alright, I've got it all together now....fan, check. Blanket, check. Fourth wall breaking speech, check. Palms, check. Cough, practiced, check. I've made the calls to Cameron and Sloane. I have altered the records. I am good to go." Ferris stretched and got in bed. Yep, he had a full day planned tomorrow and he was going to give Cameron and Sloane the fun day they deserved. He closed his eyes.

That night, as Ferris tossed and turned in his bed, he heard a gravely voice calling to him.
"Ferris..."

He mumbled in his sleep.

"Ferrrisssss...."

Ferris got up in bed to see a strange man in red floating in the air and looking down on him.

To be continued...

This is going to be sweet Twisted Evil

more_horiz
A Halworth Family Christmas

Coming Soon.

Warning: Going to be a bit of a tearjerker this one.

more_horiz
Check out the casual discussions thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Check out the casual discussions thread Smile

Caught it, sweet trailer.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ferris..."

He mumbled in his sleep.

"Ferrrisssss...."

To be continued...

This is going to be sweet Twisted Evil

Don't forget this

more_horiz
Universe: Buffy Season 8(Our Version)

Prologue

We all know that both heaven and hell is a place where human beings go when they die but so few would ask where do a supernatural being go when their time is up? The final resting place for supernatural beings is Purgatory. However there is a supernatural force that exist within that doesn’t want to dwell there and is willing to claw his way out of it. This is his story.

Chapter 1: Welcome To Purgatory

When people think of Purgatory they think fire and brimstone but what they don’t realize is that Purgatory is much more complex than that. It is a realm with many levels designed to torment the misfortunate that is cast in here for all eternity. Inside a cave we see the head of a decapitated demon on the ground. We see a vampire pinned a demon on the ground and holds a makeshift knife to his throat. “Ok mate. Tell me what I need to know and I just may make things a little easier on you” Spike, known to many, William The Bloody to others, the other vampire with a soul to some says threatingly. He brings his knife down and stabs the demon’s side to further prove his point, the demon growled in pain. It’s unknown how long he has been in Purgatory. His face is smeared in a mixture of dirt and blood, some of it his and some of it from the creatures that he has slain since he got here and his duster looked pretty worn. He pulls the knife out and brought it under the demon’s chin continuing his interrogation” Now then. Where’s the other vampire with a soul”

End of teaser

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Universe: Buffy Season 8(Our Version)

Prologue

We all know that both heaven and hell is a place where human beings go when they die but so few would ask where do a supernatural being go when their time is up? The final resting place for supernatural beings is Purgatory. However there is a supernatural force that exist within that doesn’t want to dwell there and is willing to claw his way out of it. This is his story.

Chapter 1: Welcome To Purgatory

When people think of Purgatory they think fire and brimstone but what they don’t realize is that Purgatory is much more complex than that. It is a realm with many levels designed to torment the misfortunate that is cast in here for all eternity. Inside a cave we see the head of a decapitated demon on the ground. We see a vampire pinned a demon on the ground and holds a makeshift knife to his throat. “Ok mate. Tell me what I need to know and I just may make things a little easier on you” Spike, known to many, William The Bloody to others, the other vampire with a soul to some says threatingly. He brings his knife down and stabs the demon’s side to further prove his point, the demon growled in pain. It’s unknown how long he has been in Purgatory. His face is smeared in a mixture of dirt and blood, some of it his and some of it from the creatures that he has slain since he got here and his duster looked pretty worn. He pulls the knife out and brought it under the demon’s chin continuing his interrogation” Now then. Where’s the other vampire with a soul”

End of teaser

Classic Spike! Smile

more_horiz
Payback

A quick little NuPenelope story. Since I believe I skipped over her gym class after she got her powers.
IC: After finishing lunch and going through the other classes, it was time for gym. Penelope was smiling for once. She had waited for this all day long. It was time to make them all afraid of her, to show them all that they couldn't push her around anymore.
She was heading to the ladies locker room when Dave cut her off. The smile never left her face. "How's your face?" She asked, referring to the red mark on it from the slap she gave him earlier.
"Fine you little b-ch."
"Name calling Dave? Really? Just how old are you?"
Dave grabbed her shirt. "Now you listen. I'm going to beat you to hamburger in there! Got it?!"
Penelope yawned in his face. "Put up or shut up Dave." She grabbed his hands and easily moved him backwards. "If you'll excuse..." She shoved him to the ground with ease in spite of him having a whole foot and several pounds on her and walked to the girls locker room.
"The s-t?" Dave asked as he picked himself up.

Penelope opened her locker and started getting dressed into her gym clothes. "PENNY!"

"That's Miss Penelope to you."

"You b-ch." Jess growled.

"B-ch, snitch, stitch, witch, ditch." She smiled and put her shorts on. "But really now, do you have anything new to say you broken record?"

"Laugh all you want. Dave had a talk with the coach today. We're doing wrestling and you're going to have a little accident out there. You're never getting up again."

"Are you going somewhere with this?"

"Dave's gonna kill you out there. And we are going to laugh."

Penelope giggled. "Wrestling you say? Fine by me. Can't wait." She finished getting dressed and walked out of the locker room.

"Jess....did you hear her? Is she crazy or something?"

"Who cares? She's going to be out of our hair in a few minutes. Let's watch."

The students lined up. Penelope being strangely relaxed.

The coach announced the wrestling, the rules, all of that and after doing some running and warm ups, he was ready to start the match ups.
Penelope cut him off by calmly walking to the middle of the gym. "Um, Miss Johnstone? Where are you-"

She stopped. "This'll be good." She said and turned to the rest of the class. "Alright. Which of you wants to be first?"

Michael, one of Dave's friends, stepped up. "I'll be right back man."
"Break her legs!" Dave called to him.

"Now wait a minute here, the weight classes are a little uneven.."
"It'll be fine Coach. Don't worry about him."
"I wasn't worried for him but, if you say so...take your positions and....begin!"
Michael got ready. "Gonna bust you up!"
"Go for it." Twisted Evil
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ND2SsYPQ0
Michael moved first and grabbed her and tried to push her back...but Penelope didn't even budge. "The....HELLLL?!"
Penelope smiled. "Cute. My turn!" She broke his grip and grabbed him, turned to the side, lifting Michael up off of his feet and then to the other side, throwing him to the gym floor. Michael hit the floor and slid along it for a foot before stopping. "Thank you come again."
The bullies's jaws dropped.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Payback

A quick little NuPenelope story. Since I believe I skipped over her gym class after she got her powers.
IC: After finishing lunch and going through the other classes, it was time for gym. Penelope was smiling for once. She had waited for this all day long. It was time to make them all afraid of her, to show them all that they couldn't push her around anymore.
She was heading to the ladies locker room when Dave cut her off. The smile never left her face. "How's your face?" She asked, referring to the red mark on it from the slap she gave him earlier.
"Fine you little b-ch."
"Name calling Dave? Really? Just how old are you?"
Dave grabbed her shirt. "Now you listen. I'm going to beat you to hamburger in there! Got it?!"
Penelope yawned in his face. "Put up or shut up Dave." She grabbed his hands and easily moved him backwards. "If you'll excuse..." She shoved him to the ground with ease in spite of him having a whole foot and several pounds on her and walked to the girls locker room.
"The s-t?" Dave asked as he picked himself up.

Penelope opened her locker and started getting dressed into her gym clothes. "PENNY!"

"That's Miss Penelope to you."

"You b-ch." Jess growled.

"B-ch, snitch, stitch, witch, ditch." She smiled and put her shorts on. "But really now, do you have anything new to say you broken record?"

"Laugh all you want. Dave had a talk with the coach today. We're doing wrestling and you're going to have a little accident out there. You're never getting up again."

"Are you going somewhere with this?"

"Dave's gonna kill you out there. And we are going to laugh."

Penelope giggled. "Wrestling you say? Fine by me. Can't wait." She finished getting dressed and walked out of the locker room.

"Jess....did you hear her? Is she crazy or something?"

"Who cares? She's going to be out of our hair in a few minutes. Let's watch."

The students lined up. Penelope being strangely relaxed.

The coach announced the wrestling, the rules, all of that and after doing some running and warm ups, he was ready to start the match ups.
Penelope cut him off by calmly walking to the middle of the gym. "Um, Miss Johnstone? Where are you-"

She stopped. "This'll be good." She said and turned to the rest of the class. "Alright. Which of you wants to be first?"

Michael, one of Dave's friends, stepped up. "I'll be right back man."
"Break her legs!" Dave called to him.

"Now wait a minute here, the weight classes are a little uneven.."
"It'll be fine Coach. Don't worry about him."
"I wasn't worried for him but, if you say so...take your positions and....begin!"
Michael got ready. "Gonna bust you up!"
"Go for it." Twisted Evil
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ND2SsYPQ0
Michael moved first and grabbed her and tried to push her back...but Penelope didn't even budge. "The....HELLLL?!"
Penelope smiled. "Cute. My turn!" She broke his grip and grabbed him, turned to the side, lifting Michael up off of his feet and then to the other side, throwing him to the gym floor. Michael hit the floor and slid along it for a foot before stopping. "Thank you come again."
The bullies's jaws dropped.
"You alright Michael?" The coach asked.
"Mmm..nnngghhh...yeah...fine." Michael said as he stood up.
Penelope had her hands behind her back and was whistling innocently.
"You rotten little.."
"What's wrong? Can't stand being beaten by a girl?"
Michael started after her but the coach stopped him. "That's enough. You're out. Who wants to try next?"
"She's dead." Another of Dave's friends stepped up to the plate.
Penelope stretched. "Go easy on me." She joked.
He growled and just before the coach could call for the match to start he lunged forward and punched her across the face, hurting his hand. "FUUUUU..." Penelope smiled and grabbed him and put him in a headlock and went down one knee, holding him tight until he tapped out. She then let him go and he walked back to the bleachers, coughing and rubbing his neck.
"What...is she made of?" Jess asked.
"I...don't..."
"It's roids man...she's gotta be using roids..."
"Well? GET HER!"
"You first man."
"Come on Davey! Get on out here!"
The other students stared at Dave, at Penelope who had called him out, and back to Dave.
Dave gave her a death glare. "Alright, you're on."
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110715042342/iamnumberfour/images/7/7f/Mark_James.jpg
Penelope smiled. This was it. THIS was what she was waiting for. Everything he had done. All the times he and his friends stole from her, tore up her papers, hit her, kicked her books, took her glasses, pushed her around, all of it was about to bite Dave in the ass. He was going to be sorry he ever lifted a finger against her.
Dave got in the center of the gym with her. "You are dead little girl."
"I am going to enjoy this faaar more then then I should."
Dave was about ready to snap.
"BEGIN!" The coach yelled.
Dave screamed and grabbed at her, focused only on breaking her. He wanted to hurt Penelope worse then he had hurt anyone ever before. He was going to make her scream and cry and beg for mercy before he finished with her.
The two grabbed each other's hands and Dave pushed as hard as he could. Penelope pretended to be pushed back at first before suddenly stopping. Penelope saw the shock and surprise in his eyes and couldn't help but laugh a little. "Come on Davey, can't you beat little ol' me?"
Dave tried to break her grip but he found that he couldn't. He tried to move her arms but he couldn't. The surprise in his eyes was turning to fear. He was no longer the big strong bully. He was the weak one. The scared little kid who now knew what it meant to be powerless against his enemy. Penelope smiled and suddenly spun him around and grabbed him. "Just remember, you brought this on yourself you bastard." She whispered in his ear.
Truthfully, she wasn't really skilled at all. She wasn't a fighter. All things being equal, he would cream her in a fight. But that didn't matter here. Skill didn't matter. Experience didn't matter. Height and weight didn't matter. Only strength. Only power. Penelope had that power and now she was going to use it. Penelope had seen Anna Chase do this once on a news report and it had always looked fun. She never thought she would get this chance either. But now she did.
Penelope smiled and, with Dave pinned by her arms, bent backwards.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/323/a/9/german_suplex_by_dirsch-d335vbg.jpg
Dave yelled out in pain as Penelope fell to the side and let him go. He rolled around on the ground, crying in pain and holding his head. She stood herself back up and looked down on him. "Not as much fun when it happens to you is it?"
Her point proven, Penelope walked back to the bleachers and all of the students, bullies and non, parted and gave her a wide berth. This was it. They were scared now. The girl they had hurt and tormented had fought back and made the strongest of them all break down and cry. She had her victory.
The rest of gym class was pretty uneventful and as she walked into the locker room and got dressed, no one said a word. Jess even kept her mouth shut for once.
After all was said and done, she headed out to go meet up with Vindalee...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply