ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 17 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Cool.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The Morphed Rangers teleported down to the Rock Quarry, empty except for them and the monster, which was sitting on a boulder waiting for them.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/117/6/0/Ardennes_033_Quarry_by_BlokkStox.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/143/d/b/_EW__Major_Minotaur_by_sirkrozz.jpg
The Minotaur grinned as it saw them.

Rangers vs Minotaur: Round 1.
"Hey, you the Minotaur monster we heard about?" Zack asked. "We're the Power Rangers. We're here to kick your horned butt right back to the Moon!"
"Power Rangers?" He looked at them. "Not quite what I was expecting...still..if you were able to fight Sir Goldar and lived to tell the tale, you should at least provide me with some fun before I slaughter you all."
"Oh yeah? Why don't you come over here and say that!" Kimberly challenged.
"Gladly." The minotaur stood up to it's full height and lifted the massive war hammer onto it's shoulder and walked towards them, it's hoofs cracking the ground beneath it.
The Rangers drew their blade blasters. "I've got him!" Zack called out.
"Zack wait!" Jason called to him but Zack was already jumping through the air towards the monster.
"Fool." The monster gripped it's war hammer and brought it down and then swung it up at Zack like it was a baseball bat as he got close. The massive hammer colliding with Zack's body and sending him flying through the air like a rag doll. Zack hit the ground hard, bounced and then slid across the ground.
"ZACK!" Jason called out.
The Black Ranger grabbed his chest. "I-I'm fine....watch it...he's faster than he looks!"
The minotaur grinned at the others. "Next?"
"Split up!" jason said. "Use your blasters and fight him from a distance!"
The Rangers scattered, raised their blasters and opened fire on the minotaur. Jason from the front, Billy and Sarah from the left and Kimberly and Trini from the right. Zack recovered and joined in, jumping behind the Minotaur and opening fire from a distance. The monster raised his arms and roared as the Rangers shot him repeatedly, causing the Minotaur to spark around his body. He grabbed his hammer with both clawed hands and raised it high up and then stomped on the ground and his hammer glowed and he slammed the hammer onto the ground, causing a crimson shock-wave of energy to travel the ground and tear it up. The energy wave hit Jason and caused an explosion that actually knocked down Trini and Billy, the closest to Jason. Jason was sent soaring through the air. Several feet away Jason slammed onto the ground. "Ahhhh...owww.." Jason rolled over on his stomach and picked himself up.
"Worthless humans. Did you really think such weak guns could hurt me?" The Minotaur leaped over to Sarah and Billy. He slammed the hammer against Sarah and sent her flying and then the Minotaur kicked Billy in the head. "GUYS!" Kimberly yelled out.
The Blue and Violet Rangers hit the ground. "Ohhh man, this thing's strong!"
'Yeah, we need a new strategy." Billy said.
"You're gonna pay for that!" Zack yelled at the monster as he fired at it.
The Minotaur laughed and swung his hammer in an arc, knocking back the Ranger's lasers. He then leaped over to Kimberly and Trini. The girl's dodged his attack but the Minotaur grabbed Trini and threw her through the air to hit Zack and he hit his hammer against the side of Kimberly's helmet.
The Pink Ranger flew through the air to hit the dirt hard.
Recovering, Trini super jumped over to her. "Kim, are you okay?"
"Ahhhh....ow...yeah....yeah, I'm...good." Kimberly shook her head. The suits were really something. A normal human would be torn apart by the monster's bare hands, to say nothing of the sheer power of the hammer weapon.
"Do we have a plan?"
"Yeah...let's bring out the heavy artillery. Let's bring them together!" Jason called to the others. The Rangers regrouped and readied the tower formation.
The minotaur laughed. "Oh come on now, do you really think that will work on me?!" He gripped his war hammer with both hands and it glowed red.
"Fire!" The Rangers combined their lasers into the combined blast and sent it towards the Minotaur who responded by swinging his war hammer at it. There was a flash of light as the powered up hammer collided with the energy blast and red bolts of electricity sparked through the air, coming from the minotaurs hammer. Unlike the time with Goldar's eye beams however, the Minotaur proved victorious this time and with a roar he succeeded in swinging the hammer and sending the energy blast right back at the Power Rangers along with his own shock-wave of power. The combined attacks struck the Rangers and there was an explosion of power and force around them and the Power Rangers were sent flying through the air like rockets and hit the rock wall of the quarry and cracked it and the ground on their impact. The minotaur roared in victory. "DO YOU SEE MY QUEEN? DO YOU SEE MY INVINCIBLE POWER? THESE CHILDREN WERE NOTHING TO ME!." He laughed loud at the sky before looking back at the Power Rangers and he started stomping towards them.
"Guys....are you okay?" Jason asked.
"Been...better." Sarah said and picked herself up.
"We can't beat him with these weapons." Kimberly said.
"But what can we do?" Billy asked.
"We...better come up with something soon!" Zack said.
"Real soon." Trini agreed.
"Rangers!"
"Zordon!" Jason grabbed his communicator.
"The Minotaur monster is too strong for your blasters to defeat. Return to the Command Center immediately!" Zordon commanded.
Jason clenched his fist and glared at the Minotaur. "Rodger that! This isn't over Minotaur!" The teens activated the teleporters and were transported to the Command Center.
The minotaur raised up his hammer in victory.

The Power Rangers vs The Minotaur: Round 1.
Winner: The Minotaur.

The teens arrived in the Command Center. "Zordon, that new monster was too strong, it's far stronger than the last one we fought." Jason said.

"Yeah, our Blade Blasters barely scratched him." Billy added.

"We were observing the battle Power Rangers and while the monster was able to resist the blasters, damage was done, however small. We have realized that you will need newer and more powerful weapons to battle Witch Bandora's Monsters from here on out." Zordon said to them. "Alpha and myself have been preparing new and more powerful weapons for you to use against the new and more powerful monsters."

Alpha-5 pressed a series of buttons on a control panel and flipped a switch. Above them, the Power Rangers weapons floated down to them and each Power Ranger grasped their weapon. A sword for Jason. An axe for Zack. A lance for Billy. Daggers for Trini. A bow of Kimberly. A halberd for Sarah. As each Power Ranger grasped their weapon, the weapons glowed in the color of the respective Ranger.
"Rangers: Behold your Power Weapons!" Alpha said. "Each one is much stronger than your standard blasters and they each come with the option of a charged super attack that you can activate by focusing your suit's power into your weapon. However, I must emphasize that you do not use the attacks too much or they can drain your suits to dangerously low levels."

"So Zordon, where can we store the weapons? They don't seem to come with holsters or sheathes like the Blade Blasters." Kimberly asked.

"The Power Weapons will be stored here at the Command Center. When you need the weapons, call out the same of your weapon and it will be transported to you instantly. Furthermore, the weapons are able to combine with each other to form the Mighty Power Blaster finisher weapon. With these new powerful weapons, you will be more than able to defeat the monster."

The alarm sounded and the team turned around and watched the viewing globe. The Minotaur of course was attacking the city. The monster struck a speeding car with it's war hammer and caused the car to flip over and over before stopping. The police fired on the monster to no effect.

"They don't have a chance." Jason clenched his fist.
"Alright then, let's go take care of business." Kimberly said and they teleported to the city.
The police were sent flying and hit the ground. They writhed on the ground in pain. Lieutenant Stone fumbled for his gun and the monster stomped on it, it's massive hoof crushing the gun. He lifted Stone up and scoffed. "Hmph. Puny human."
"LET HIM GO!" The Red Ranger yelled at the monster.
The minotaur turned to the teensand dropped Stone. "So, you weaklings came back for another beating? The result will be the same as last time!"
"Ha! You're the one who's getting a beating this time! We're a whole lot different this time around." Zack laughed.
"We've got some new tricks we want to show you!" Kimberly said.
"We call upon The Mighty Power Weapons!" The Rangers called out. There were flashes of light in the color of each Ranger as the weapons appeared in their hands.
"Tyranno Power Sword!" Jason called out as the sword appeared in his hand. He slashed the air with it.
"Ptera Power Bow!" Kimberly called out as the bow appeared in a flash of pink light.
"Saber Power Daggers!" Trini twirled the daggers as they appeared in her hands.
"Tricera Power Lance!" Billy spun the lance and then parted the lance into two halves and readied them.
"Mastodon Power Axe!" Zack's axe weapon appeared in his hand and he pointed the gun part at the monster.
"Eagle Power Halberd!" Sarah spinned the Halberd over her head and then gripped it with her hand and pointed the weapon at the monster.
"Power Rangers!"
"You have better weapons this time...good. Come Power Rangers! I'll crush all of you at once!"

The Power Rangers VS The Minotaur: Round 2.
Stone backed up and ran for cover.
The Minotaur charged the morphed teens.
The Rangers charged in as well. Jason super jumped over the monster and slashed at it's back with the sword. The monster stumbled before stopping. He growled at the Red Ranger.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The Morphed Rangers teleported down to the Rock Quarry, empty except for them and the monster, which was sitting on a boulder waiting for them.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/117/6/0/Ardennes_033_Quarry_by_BlokkStox.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/143/d/b/_EW__Major_Minotaur_by_sirkrozz.jpg
The Minotaur grinned as it saw them.

Rangers vs Minotaur: Round 1.
"Hey, you the Minotaur monster we heard about?" Zack asked. "We're the Power Rangers. We're here to kick your horned butt right back to the Moon!"
"Power Rangers?" He looked at them. "Not quite what I was expecting...still..if you were able to fight Sir Goldar and lived to tell the tale, you should at least provide me with some fun before I slaughter you all."
"Oh yeah? Why don't you come over here and say that!" Kimberly challenged.
"Gladly." The minotaur stood up to it's full height and lifted the massive war hammer onto it's shoulder and walked towards them, it's hoofs cracking the ground beneath it.
The Rangers drew their blade blasters. "I've got him!" Zack called out.
"Zack wait!" Jason called to him but Zack was already jumping through the air towards the monster.
"Fool." The monster gripped it's war hammer and brought it down and then swung it up at Zack like it was a baseball bat as he got close. The massive hammer colliding with Zack's body and sending him flying through the air like a rag doll. Zack hit the ground hard, bounced and then slid across the ground.
"ZACK!" Jason called out.
The Black Ranger grabbed his chest. "I-I'm fine....watch it...he's faster than he looks!"
The minotaur grinned at the others. "Next?"
"Split up!" jason said. "Use your blasters and fight him from a distance!"
The Rangers scattered, raised their blasters and opened fire on the minotaur. Jason from the front, Billy and Sarah from the left and Kimberly and Trini from the right. Zack recovered and joined in, jumping behind the Minotaur and opening fire from a distance. The monster raised his arms and roared as the Rangers shot him repeatedly, causing the Minotaur to spark around his body. He grabbed his hammer with both clawed hands and raised it high up and then stomped on the ground and his hammer glowed and he slammed the hammer onto the ground, causing a crimson shock-wave of energy to travel the ground and tear it up. The energy wave hit Jason and caused an explosion that actually knocked down Trini and Billy, the closest to Jason. Jason was sent soaring through the air. Several feet away Jason slammed onto the ground. "Ahhhh...owww.." Jason rolled over on his stomach and picked himself up.
"Worthless humans. Did you really think such weak guns could hurt me?" The Minotaur leaped over to Sarah and Billy. He slammed the hammer against Sarah and sent her flying and then the Minotaur kicked Billy in the head. "GUYS!" Kimberly yelled out.
The Blue and Violet Rangers hit the ground. "Ohhh man, this thing's strong!"
'Yeah, we need a new strategy." Billy said.
"You're gonna pay for that!" Zack yelled at the monster as he fired at it.
The Minotaur laughed and swung his hammer in an arc, knocking back the Ranger's lasers. He then leaped over to Kimberly and Trini. The girl's dodged his attack but the Minotaur grabbed Trini and threw her through the air to hit Zack and he hit his hammer against the side of Kimberly's helmet.
The Pink Ranger flew through the air to hit the dirt hard.
Recovering, Trini super jumped over to her. "Kim, are you okay?"
"Ahhhh....ow...yeah....yeah, I'm...good." Kimberly shook her head. The suits were really something. A normal human would be torn apart by the monster's bare hands, to say nothing of the sheer power of the hammer weapon.
"Do we have a plan?"
"Yeah...let's bring out the heavy artillery. Let's bring them together!" Jason called to the others. The Rangers regrouped and readied the tower formation.
The minotaur laughed. "Oh come on now, do you really think that will work on me?!" He gripped his war hammer with both hands and it glowed red.
"Fire!" The Rangers combined their lasers into the combined blast and sent it towards the Minotaur who responded by swinging his war hammer at it. There was a flash of light as the powered up hammer collided with the energy blast and red bolts of electricity sparked through the air, coming from the minotaurs hammer. Unlike the time with Goldar's eye beams however, the Minotaur proved victorious this time and with a roar he succeeded in swinging the hammer and sending the energy blast right back at the Power Rangers along with his own shock-wave of power. The combined attacks struck the Rangers and there was an explosion of power and force around them and the Power Rangers were sent flying through the air like rockets and hit the rock wall of the quarry and cracked it and the ground on their impact. The minotaur roared in victory. "DO YOU SEE MY QUEEN? DO YOU SEE MY INVINCIBLE POWER? THESE CHILDREN WERE NOTHING TO ME!." He laughed loud at the sky before looking back at the Power Rangers and he started stomping towards them.
"Guys....are you okay?" Jason asked.
"Been...better." Sarah said and picked herself up.
"We can't beat him with these weapons." Kimberly said.
"But what can we do?" Billy asked.
"We...better come up with something soon!" Zack said.
"Real soon." Trini agreed.
"Rangers!"
"Zordon!" Jason grabbed his communicator.
"The Minotaur monster is too strong for your blasters to defeat. Return to the Command Center immediately!" Zordon commanded.
Jason clenched his fist and glared at the Minotaur. "Rodger that! This isn't over Minotaur!" The teens activated the teleporters and were transported to the Command Center.
The minotaur raised up his hammer in victory.

The Power Rangers vs The Minotaur: Round 1.
Winner: The Minotaur.

The teens arrived in the Command Center. "Zordon, that new monster was too strong, it's far stronger than the last one we fought." Jason said.

"Yeah, our Blade Blasters barely scratched him." Billy added.

"We were observing the battle Power Rangers and while the monster was able to resist the blasters, damage was done, however small. We have realized that you will need newer and more powerful weapons to battle Witch Bandora's Monsters from here on out." Zordon said to them. "Alpha and myself have been preparing new and more powerful weapons for you to use against the new and more powerful monsters."

Alpha-5 pressed a series of buttons on a control panel and flipped a switch. Above them, the Power Rangers weapons floated down to them and each Power Ranger grasped their weapon. A sword for Jason. An axe for Zack. A lance for Billy. Daggers for Trini. A bow of Kimberly. A halberd for Sarah. As each Power Ranger grasped their weapon, the weapons glowed in the color of the respective Ranger.
"Rangers: Behold your Power Weapons!" Alpha said. "Each one is much stronger than your standard blasters and they each come with the option of a charged super attack that you can activate by focusing your suit's power into your weapon. However, I must emphasize that you do not use the attacks too much or they can drain your suits to dangerously low levels."

"So Zordon, where can we store the weapons? They don't seem to come with holsters or sheathes like the Blade Blasters." Kimberly asked.

"The Power Weapons will be stored here at the Command Center. When you need the weapons, call out the same of your weapon and it will be transported to you instantly. Furthermore, the weapons are able to combine with each other to form the Mighty Power Blaster finisher weapon. With these new powerful weapons, you will be more than able to defeat the monster."

The alarm sounded and the team turned around and watched the viewing globe. The Minotaur of course was attacking the city. The monster struck a speeding car with it's war hammer and caused the car to flip over and over before stopping. The police fired on the monster to no effect.

"They don't have a chance." Jason clenched his fist.
"Alright then, let's go take care of business." Kimberly said and they teleported to the city.
The police were sent flying and hit the ground. They writhed on the ground in pain. Lieutenant Stone fumbled for his gun and the monster stomped on it, it's massive hoof crushing the gun. He lifted Stone up and scoffed. "Hmph. Puny human."
"LET HIM GO!" The Red Ranger yelled at the monster.
The minotaur turned to the teensand dropped Stone. "So, you weaklings came back for another beating? The result will be the same as last time!"
"Ha! You're the one who's getting a beating this time! We're a whole lot different this time around." Zack laughed.
"We've got some new tricks we want to show you!" Kimberly said.
"We call upon The Mighty Power Weapons!" The Rangers called out. There were flashes of light in the color of each Ranger as the weapons appeared in their hands.
"Tyranno Power Sword!" Jason called out as the sword appeared in his hand. He slashed the air with it.
"Ptera Power Bow!" Kimberly called out as the bow appeared in a flash of pink light.
"Saber Power Daggers!" Trini twirled the daggers as they appeared in her hands.
"Tricera Power Lance!" Billy spun the lance and then parted the lance into two halves and readied them.
"Mastodon Power Axe!" Zack's axe weapon appeared in his hand and he pointed the gun part at the monster.
"Eagle Power Halberd!" Sarah spinned the Halberd over her head and then gripped it with her hand and pointed the weapon at the monster.
"Power Rangers!"
"You have better weapons this time...good. Come Power Rangers! I'll crush all of you at once!"

The Power Rangers VS The Minotaur: Round 2.
Stone backed up and ran for cover.
The Minotaur charged the morphed teens.
The Rangers charged in as well, with Kimberly hanging back and drawing on her bow. Jason super jumped over the monster and slashed at it's back with the sword. The monster stumbled before stopping. He growled at the Red Ranger and swung his hammer at him in an arc. Jason backflipped through the air to dodge it. He landed on his feet. Billy and Zack charged in next. The Minotaur growled and turned around and slammed it's hammer onto the ground, sending the shockwave at them. The two super jumped to the sides and the girls avoided the shockwave as well, with Kimberly leaping straight up and firing three arrows down at him. The Minotaur swung his hammer, knocking away two of them and catching the third only for Jason to slash at his back and kicking at him. The monster fell forward but recovered and this time he was able to hit Jason by faking a backhand and then jabbing forward with the hammer and sending him flying backward to hit the police car and break the window. While he was attacking Jason though, Zack and Billy landed down next to him and slashed at his arms and then his chest, the monster swung his arms out, hitting their chests with his hands, tossing them though the air through the windows of shops. He turned to see Sarah coming down and slashing at him with her halberd. She then slashed upwards at him and jump kicked at his chest with both feet. The monster was launched through the air to land on his hooved feet. He roared and breathed fire out of his mouth at her, sparking her and sending her flying. Once he stopped breathing fire though, Trini leaped right at him and stabbed at the monster with her daggers, sparking him. She twirled the daggers and spinned and slashing at his chest and stomach. The Minotaur backed up from the attacks but he then slammed his hand against the Yellow Ranger's helmet and kicking her in the stomach, launching her through the air to land on Sarah. "Oof! You okay Yellow?"
"Peachy Violet."
Arrows shot over their heads to hit the Minotaur. The monster caught an arrow but Kimberly kept shooting and he backed up, the damage from the earlier attacks and The Pink Ranger constantly shooting arrows at him was driving him back. The Red Ranger leaped over the Minotaur to the others as they regrouped. "Is everybody okay?"
"We're good." The team agreed.
The minotaur recovered and roared. "WORTHLESS HUMANS? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME WITH SUCH TOYS?!"
"I think he's mad guys." Kimberly smiled beneath her helmet.
Jason slashed the air with his sword. "Alright guys, what do you say we try out the super attacks that Zordon mentioned?"
The minotaur roared and leaned forward and launched blasts of electricity from his horns, sparking the teens and knocking the team over. The team recovered. "Let's take him." Kimberly pulled back on the Power Bow. An arrow appeared in it and it glowed bright pink and sparkled. She launched the arrow as the monster was attacking again. The arrow hit the monster and exploded knocking it backwards. Zack attacked next, pointing his Power Axe's gun barrel at the monster and the black energy surrounded the weapon and then flowed into the barrel and then Zack launched the blast at him in a ball of black energy that hit the monster and exploded. The Blue Ranger and the Eagle Ranger super jumped over to the monster and their weapons glowed with energy. The blades on either side of the lance glowed blue and he slashed the monster with both sides of it. Sarah swung her weapon in an arc and caused a small shock-wave of energy through the air. The Minotaur fell down to the ground and slid along it. The monster growled and got up and Trini threw her glowing daggers at it. The daggers flew past the monster's neck and slashed it and then turned around and came back. Trini caught them. Jason attacked last, his red sword slashing down on the monster's head, sending a wave out that sent it flying.
The monster crashed to the ground and stood up again, growling.
"Let's finish it guys! Bring the weapons together and form the Power Blaster!" Jason called out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Ye2YmYVlw
^Though with Sarah putting her weapon on top of the weapon and then Jason putting the sword on top of that.
The Power Rangers fired the weapon and the weapons all let out beams of energy blasts in their color that all combined together into one massive beam of energy that blasted into the monster and through it, leaving a giant hole in the monster. It roared and fell to the ground and exploded.
"Power Rangers!"

more_horiz
Spoiler :

more_horiz
A Battle Royale Fic: The Fury Of A Time Lord.

The Government.
A group of psychopaths, surrounded by soldiers, were sitting in a room together.
"I hate kids." One of them spoke up.
"Indeed. They are becoming a problem for our beautiful country."
"All these delinquents and happy children running around, it's annoying!"
"But what can we do?"
"I have an idea."
The others turned to him.
"We will create something called the Program: Wherein we will force innocent children from around the city to fight and maim each other to the death for our amusement."
The men stared at him for a few moments before they burst out laughing. "Excellent! A superb idea!"
"What a perfect solution!"
"And we'll also broadcast it all out for everyone to see!"
"Be sure to provide them with weapons like guns and knives to make it more brutal."
"But wait! How can we control them if they get out of hand?"
"That has already been taken care of. Do you remember those exploding collars we had made?"
"Ahhh yes, those work very well."
"Yes, we will attach one to each participant and set them to explode if the children mess with them or if we get bored." The men laughed.
"To the regime!"
"To the regime!"
Suddenly the men were all interrupted by a strange sound. The men and the soldiers looked around to find the source of it. They got their answer as, of all things, a blue police box appeared in the room. The soldiers gathered in front of it as the psychopaths hid behind them like they always had.
The doors opened and a tall, Caucasian male with brown hair stepped out. He was wearing a blue suit and his eyes......there was such rage in them, more than they had ever seen, than they ever thought possible. "F-f-fire! FIRE!" One of the men yelled.
The soldiers did so and opened fire on the man but the bullets never touched him. The soldiers shot at him more and more but nothing happened due to an invisible field that extended several feet in front of the Police Box. The man reached into his suit and pulled out a device. He held it up in the air and pressed a button. The device glowed red. In mere moments, the soldiers guns heated up, turning bright red as they became too hot for the soldiers to hold onto. They yelled out in pain and dropped the guns and backed away from the man in fear. The man turned off the device and scanned the room before spotting the men in suits. The man spoke...and it was calm, frighteningly so. That was the worst part. He didn't even raise his voice. "You. Over here. Now."
The men in suits slowly walked forward. "Who...who...who are you?"
"I'm The Doctor." The man said. "And I am very upset with all of you."

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

[center]
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsck6mOKyA

Soon, Justice Lad was flying over the trees and heading to the city. The storm was intense, lightning flashing down everywhere and the thunder booming. As Justice Lad neared the city, he could hear the screams clearer now and sped up.

Arriving at the city, Justice Lad saw Electrolyte floating over the city laughing madly as she absorbed lightning bolts from the sky. Her hair was wild, her skin glowing blue and her eyes were white. The electricity absorbed from the city and the continuing power from the lightning storm had enhanced her powers and made her far stronger than before.

"Uhmmm.....hello?"

Electrolyte turned to him. "Ahhhhhh, theerrreee you arreee."
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2009/127/e/f/Voltera_by_dcjproduction.jpg

"Who are you?" Justice Lad asked.

"That's right, I never did introduce myself last time did I?" Electrolyte asked as she drew more power from the storm. "I...Am Electrolyte! And I am the one who is going to kill you little boy and then take over this city."

"....You know, you villains all have serious issues."

"Meh." She raised her hands and fired off a massive bolt of electricity from her hands that sent Seraph screaming down to the streets below. The kid hero landed in a crater in the ground. "ow."

The villainess raised her hands in triumph and began blasting the city around her with lightning bolts from the sky. "What's wrong boy? Is it all over already?"

Justice Lad grabbed his chest as he got up and looked up at her. "Electrolyte....so, she's the woman from in front of the museum...ow, she's gotten a lot stronger too...and she caught me off guard. Alright, let's go again." Justice Lad flew up towards her.

"Oh? Back for more?" Electrolyte laughed and launched even more electricity his way. Seeing it coming this time, Justice Lad flew to the side to avoid it and then flew up at her. Electrolyte blasted electricity from her hands at him while flying away from him, keeping her distance. However as Justice Lad started increasing his speed and getting closer to her, she crossed her arms and once Justice Lad was close enough she created a giant ball of electricity around herself that swallowed up Justice Lad and electrocuted him. Justice Lad stopped in his tracks and screamed in pain. The lightning villainess smiled and gathered electricity in one hand and cancelled the ball and then punched the floating kid hero with a ball of electricity coating her fist that sent him down onto the roof of a building. Justice Lad bounced across the roof before stopping. Seraph groaned in pain and got up, crouching down though. The villainess floated down to him, laughing the whole time. "What's wrong boy? Having a little trouble?" She held out her hands. "Come on over here, bring it 'hero'."
Seraph dashed forward with a burst of speed, crossing the roof and leaping off of it zipping right in her face. "Wha-" Electrolyte was caught off guard by his speed and tried to set up her forcefield but was punched in the face before she could use it and punched across the street and through the window of an building, spraying broken glass and causing people to scream and run for cover as she flew across the office and hit a desk.
Justice Lad floated there for a few moments to catch his breath. His hand was tingling. Even touching her gave him a shock. Apparently being super charged had made her a lot tougher too.
He flew after her.
"Everybody please listen to me!" Justice Lad called to everyone. "Please get out of here! That woman is evil and very dangerous! Proceed to the nearest exits!"
The office workers, not wanting to question this, ran for the exits.
Electrolyte rubbed her jaw. "Owww, I gotta hand it to you kid, that hurt like a motherf-er!"
"Hey! Language!"
"F your language!" Electrolyte unleashed a giant blast of electricity in front of her that blasted Justice Lad across the street and into a building and causing an explosion. The villain smiled and started to fly in after him....when the sprinkler system turned on. She immediately stopped and flew backwards. "That was close."
In the building, Justice Lad had been blasted through a few walls before stopping and falling on his face. (That....blast.....) It felt like....like Indigo Inferno, like when he had launched that fireball that sent him through a bank. That had hurt like no other. Like a mother as she said. When he got hit by that giant machine. That had hurt a lot too. It hurt so much. When he fought the second giant, it's weapons hurt. So much. Seraph felt the water on his body and he turned over on his side, letting the water fall onto his face. He even drank the water that fell into his mouth as he thought about his previous fights. The giant machine. The fire maniac. Both of them had hurt him. Both of them were powerful. And.....both times....he had gotten up to keep fighting. Seraph opened his eyes and took a deep breath, cringing in pain, he forced himself to stand up and turned and looked through the holes in the walls he had made when she attacked him. He floated up and pressed himself against the wall and then shot forward like a bullet. His body was screaming with pain, but he kept going forward. The woman was waiting for him and smiling as she prepared an attack, but he kept flying forward, clenching his fists. He knew she would hit him, he knew it would hurt but he gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and flew forward.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nxj8sJcvKk

Down on the street, the citizens of Paradise City gathered as they watched the mysterious woman gather electricity in front of her and float backwards. They heard her laughter and the saw her shooting her lightning into the building. Then they heard the BOOM as something flew forward out of the building, flew into and through her blast of lightning and hit her and knocked her down towards the ground. The lightning stopped herself before hitting it by creating a ball of electricity around herself. Up above, Justice Lad, the hero boy who had been defending the city for so long, floated in the air for a moment before falling down to the streets below and hitting it hard. The water on his costume and skin made the electricity that much worse. He broke the ground on landing.

The electric woman was holding her stomach and writhing and moaning in pain and Justice Lad was trying to get up. Electrolyte raised her hand to the air and soon lightning bolts struck it. As the electricity flowed into her, she slowly stood up, shakily at first before standing up straighter. "St-stu-stupid kid..."
Despite the pain, Justice Lad laughed and gripped a piece of the street beneath him.
"What? What's so damn funny?"
"You. You're laughing at me, calling me a kid, and you're the one with such petty insults and the bad language." Justice Lad said and flung the chunk of the street at her.
Electrolyte smirked and blew it up with a casual bolt which continued on towards Justice Lad who jumped to the side to avoid it and charged her but she hit him with a large bolt from her other hand that sent him flying backwards. He tumbled along the ground head over heels before getting up and raising up his hands in front of himself to try and shield himself from the electricity. Electrolyte smiled and used her other hand as she began floating in the air and sending more and more powerful electricity at him and Justice Lad went down on his knees as the electricity forced him down and he began screaming.

Electrolyte stopped when a bullet whizzed by her head. She stopped and turned around to the SWAT Team had arrived. "Attention Electrolyte! Get down on your hands and knees and surrender or we will shoot to kill!"
"Oh no, whatever shall I do?" Electrolyte mocked and reached out to them.
"Nnnnghh...n-no....leave them....leave them alone!"
"FIRE!" The SWAT Team opened fire on her all at once but the bullets were stopped by an electromagnetic field in front of her, causing the bullets to drop down. "Bitch please. If the superhero can't fight me, what makes you think that you dumb asses can do any better? So! My turn then?" She asked and attacked the SWAT team with blasts of electricity, sending them flying backwards.
"NOOO!" Justice Lad yelled and flew at her. Electrolyte turned around and blasted at him but Justice Lad dodged and continued forward and punched her through the window of a store, causing her to fly into the wall. She responded by blasting at her with a massive blast of electricity. Justice Lad dodged it by flying upwards, the bolt exploding the empty store behind him.
Justice Lad then flew up and over the store and started flying up straight as fast as he could and as Electrolyte was flying out of the store, Justice Lad dive bombed her from above, slamming her back onto the ground hard. Electrolyte laid on the ground, stunned. Justice Lad then picked her up and punched her through the air, sending her down the street and away from the people. Justice Lad fell down on one knee and took deep breaths and then turned around and looked back at the police. They were hurt but alive. People were checking on them. Justice Lad nodded at this and looked back at Electrolyte and flew after her and as she was getting up and absorbing lightning, Justice Lad punched her again. She leaped backwards to avoid most of the punch's force and slid backwards. Electrolyte then created an electric forcefield around herself to stop Justice Lad's attack and then flew up into the air, absorbed electricity from the sky and rained down lightning bolts around the city. "ENOUGH!" She screamed. "I.HAVE.HAD.ENOUGH! I WILL SHOW WHAT REAL POWER IS YOU STUPID BOY! YOU WILL KNOW FEAR AND THEN DIE! DIE! DIE WITH THIS CITY!" Electrolyte yelled out as she flew up into the sky as the lightning botls struck her body and charged her up more and more. From her words and her height, it became clear what her plan was: Gather all of her electricity and in the storm into one gigantic blast to destroy Justice Lad and the entire city.
The tired superhero crouched down and looked up at her. "Not if I have anything to say about it." He glanced back at the civilians. "Wish me luck!" He called to them and flew up as fast as he could with his fists raised in front of him...

more_horiz

[center]
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsck6mOKyA

Soon, Justice Lad was flying over the trees and heading to the city. The storm was intense, lightning flashing down everywhere and the thunder booming. As Justice Lad neared the city, he could hear the screams clearer now and sped up.

Arriving at the city, Justice Lad saw Electrolyte floating over the city laughing madly as she absorbed lightning bolts from the sky. Her hair was wild, her skin glowing blue and her eyes were white. The electricity absorbed from the city and the continuing power from the lightning storm had enhanced her powers and made her far stronger than before.

"Uhmmm.....hello?"

Electrolyte turned to him. "Ahhhhhh, theerrreee you arreee."
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2009/127/e/f/Voltera_by_dcjproduction.jpg

"Who are you?" Justice Lad asked.

"That's right, I never did introduce myself last time did I?" Electrolyte asked as she drew more power from the storm. "I...Am Electrolyte! And I am the one who is going to kill you little boy and then take over this city."

"....You know, you villains all have serious issues."

"Meh." She raised her hands and fired off a massive bolt of electricity from her hands that sent Seraph screaming down to the streets below. The kid hero landed in a crater in the ground. "ow."

The villainess raised her hands in triumph and began blasting the city around her with lightning bolts from the sky. "What's wrong boy? Is it all over already?"

Justice Lad grabbed his chest as he got up and looked up at her. "Electrolyte....so, she's the woman from in front of the museum...ow, she's gotten a lot stronger too...and she caught me off guard. Alright, let's go again." Justice Lad flew up towards her.

"Oh? Back for more?" Electrolyte laughed and launched even more electricity his way. Seeing it coming this time, Justice Lad flew to the side to avoid it and then flew up at her. Electrolyte blasted electricity from her hands at him while flying away from him, keeping her distance. However as Justice Lad started increasing his speed and getting closer to her, she crossed her arms and once Justice Lad was close enough she created a giant ball of electricity around herself that swallowed up Justice Lad and electrocuted him. Justice Lad stopped in his tracks and screamed in pain. The lightning villainess smiled and gathered electricity in one hand and cancelled the ball and then punched the floating kid hero with a ball of electricity coating her fist that sent him down onto the roof of a building. Justice Lad bounced across the roof before stopping. Seraph groaned in pain and got up, crouching down though. The villainess floated down to him, laughing the whole time. "What's wrong boy? Having a little trouble?" She held out her hands. "Come on over here, bring it 'hero'."
Seraph dashed forward with a burst of speed, crossing the roof and leaping off of it zipping right in her face. "Wha-" Electrolyte was caught off guard by his speed and tried to set up her forcefield but was punched in the face before she could use it and punched across the street and through the window of an building, spraying broken glass and causing people to scream and run for cover as she flew across the office and hit a desk.
Justice Lad floated there for a few moments to catch his breath. His hand was tingling. Even touching her gave him a shock. Apparently being super charged had made her a lot tougher too.
He flew after her.
"Everybody please listen to me!" Justice Lad called to everyone. "Please get out of here! That woman is evil and very dangerous! Proceed to the nearest exits!"
The office workers, not wanting to question this, ran for the exits.
Electrolyte rubbed her jaw. "Owww, I gotta hand it to you kid, that hurt like a motherf-er!"
"Hey! Language!"
"F your language!" Electrolyte unleashed a giant blast of electricity in front of her that blasted Justice Lad across the street and into a building and causing an explosion. The villain smiled and started to fly in after him....when the sprinkler system turned on. She immediately stopped and flew backwards. "That was close."
In the building, Justice Lad had been blasted through a few walls before stopping and falling on his face. (That....blast.....) It felt like....like Indigo Inferno, like when he had launched that fireball that sent him through a bank. That had hurt like no other. Like a mother as she said. When he got hit by that giant machine. That had hurt a lot too. It hurt so much. When he fought the second giant, it's weapons hurt. So much. Seraph felt the water on his body and he turned over on his side, letting the water fall onto his face. He even drank the water that fell into his mouth as he thought about his previous fights. The giant machine. The fire maniac. Both of them had hurt him. Both of them were powerful. And.....both times....he had gotten up to keep fighting. Seraph opened his eyes and took a deep breath, cringing in pain, he forced himself to stand up and turned and looked through the holes in the walls he had made when she attacked him. He floated up and pressed himself against the wall and then shot forward like a bullet. His body was screaming with pain, but he kept going forward. The woman was waiting for him and smiling as she prepared an attack, but he kept flying forward, clenching his fists. He knew she would hit him, he knew it would hurt but he gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and flew forward.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nxj8sJcvKk

Down on the street, the citizens of Paradise City gathered as they watched the mysterious woman gather electricity in front of her and float backwards. They heard her laughter and the saw her shooting her lightning into the building. Then they heard the BOOM as something flew forward out of the building, flew into and through her blast of lightning and hit her and knocked her down towards the ground. The lightning stopped herself before hitting it by creating a ball of electricity around herself. Up above, Justice Lad, the hero boy who had been defending the city for so long, floated in the air for a moment before falling down to the streets below and hitting it hard. The water on his costume and skin made the electricity that much worse. He broke the ground on landing.

The electric woman was holding her stomach and writhing and moaning in pain and Justice Lad was trying to get up. Electrolyte raised her hand to the air and soon lightning bolts struck it. As the electricity flowed into her, she slowly stood up, shakily at first before standing up straighter. "St-stu-stupid kid..."
Despite the pain, Justice Lad laughed and gripped a piece of the street beneath him.
"What? What's so damn funny?"
"You. You're laughing at me, calling me a kid, and you're the one with such petty insults and the bad language." Justice Lad said and flung the chunk of the street at her.
Electrolyte smirked and blew it up with a casual bolt which continued on towards Justice Lad who jumped to the side to avoid it and charged her but she hit him with a large bolt from her other hand that sent him flying backwards. He tumbled along the ground head over heels before getting up and raising up his hands in front of himself to try and shield himself from the electricity. Electrolyte smiled and used her other hand as she began floating in the air and sending more and more powerful electricity at him and Justice Lad went down on his knees as the electricity forced him down and he began screaming.

Electrolyte stopped when a bullet whizzed by her head. She stopped and turned around to the SWAT Team had arrived. "Attention Electrolyte! Get down on your hands and knees and surrender or we will shoot to kill!"
"Oh no, whatever shall I do?" Electrolyte mocked and reached out to them.
"Nnnnghh...n-no....leave them....leave them alone!"
"FIRE!" The SWAT Team opened fire on her all at once but the bullets were stopped by an electromagnetic field in front of her, causing the bullets to drop down. "Bitch please. If the superhero can't fight me, what makes you think that you dumb asses can do any better? So! My turn then?" She asked and attacked the SWAT team with blasts of electricity, sending them flying backwards.
"NOOO!" Justice Lad yelled and flew at her. Electrolyte turned around and blasted at him but Justice Lad dodged and continued forward and punched her through the window of a store, causing her to fly into the wall. She responded by blasting at her with a massive blast of electricity. Justice Lad dodged it by flying upwards, the bolt exploding the empty store behind him.
Justice Lad then flew up and over the store and started flying up straight as fast as he could and as Electrolyte was flying out of the store, Justice Lad dive bombed her from above, slamming her back onto the ground hard. Electrolyte laid on the ground, stunned. Justice Lad then picked her up and punched her through the air, sending her down the street and away from the people. Justice Lad fell down on one knee and took deep breaths and then turned around and looked back at the police. They were hurt but alive. People were checking on them. Justice Lad nodded at this and looked back at Electrolyte and flew after her and as she was getting up and absorbing lightning, Justice Lad punched her again. She leaped backwards to avoid most of the punch's force and slid backwards. Electrolyte then created an electric forcefield around herself to stop Justice Lad's attack and then flew up into the air, absorbed electricity from the sky and rained down lightning bolts around the city. "ENOUGH!" She screamed. "I.HAVE.HAD.ENOUGH! I WILL SHOW WHAT REAL POWER IS YOU STUPID BOY! YOU WILL KNOW FEAR AND THEN DIE! DIE! DIE WITH THIS CITY!" Electrolyte yelled out as she flew up into the sky as the lightning bolts struck her body and charged her up more and more. From her words and her height, it became clear what her plan was: Gather all of her electricity and in the storm into one gigantic blast to destroy Justice Lad and the entire city.
The tired superhero crouched down and looked up at her. "Not if I have anything to say about it." He glanced back at the civilians. "Wish me luck!" He called to them and flew up as fast as he could with his fists raised in front of him...

Up above the city, Electrolyte was surrounded by the electricity field. "Yessss....yesss...this is it. I'm going to vaporize you and that city at the same time!" She channeled it all into her hands as the electricity in the thunder clouds flowed into her. "Time! TO! DIE!" The Electricity gathered into one large gigantic ball of electricity in front of her. Electrolyte smiled as she put more and more into it to the point where her body started going back to normal. "Now....everyone dies." She smiled and launched her attack as the boy hero flew up into the blast. His scream of pain as he was was sent downwards was blocked out by the blast. Justice Lad recovered and forced himself to fly up, up, up through the attack. He pushed himself to go as fast as he could, pushed himself to fight through the pain even as his cape was burned off and his suit started to burn and tear. Justice Lad kept coming even as the blast continued downwards to the city and the people started screaming and running for cover.
Justice Lad was blinded by the light. He only that he was flying upwards, so he kept going. He kept fighting as he broke through the electric beam and stared down Electrolyte. Her eyes widened, her body froze up. Justice Lad drew back his fist and punched her in the face, knocking her through the air.
Down below, the electric blast dissipated just in time.
Knowing he couldn't waste this opportunity, Justice Lad flew after her and punched her again. Another punch. Another punch. The Kid Hero then grabbed her up by the shirt, stared into barely conscious eyes. "Game Over Electrolyte. You lose." He punched her one more time.

Justice Lad flew down to the city, the powered down electric woman held by her left foot in one hand. Justice Lad looked like he had been through a war. The cape of his costume was burned off, his costume had tears and burns on it, the insignia was burned off, his hair was a mess and he had cuts and bruises all over his body. He landed in front of the police and set her down on a car. "All yours Officer." He said and fell backwards as he passed out.

Whoo! Finally got that one done. cheers
Justice Lady vs Electrolyte is done. cheers
The next chapter will be titled 'Taking A Break' and will pretty much be about that for the kid hero. king
Reviews are appreciated. Smile

more_horiz
That's a good fight but I got the vibe that the villain was acting a little like Quantum in the story which makes me wonder if this will effect what I'm doing with Quantum in some way since theres already a electric manipulator villain causing havoc. People are just going to assume Quantum is copying off of the villain in that story. Which is not really my intent

Last edited by Legato on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
That's a good fight but I got the vibe that the villain was acting a little like Quantum in the story which makes me wonder if this will effect what I'm doing with Quantum in some way since theres already a electric manipulator villain causing havoc. People are just going to assume Quantum is copying off of the villain in that story. Which is not really my intent

Nah, remember, this is back from when Justice was a kid. By the current times, Electrolyte has retired and is living a life of peace.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nah, remember, this is back from when Justice was a kid. By the current times, Electrolyte has retired and is living a life of peace.

Cool Cool

more_horiz
BTW detailed review in the sample rumble thread is welcome Smile
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t177-deadpool-vs-deadpool

more_horiz
Should Auld Acquaintance
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Deadpool and Death
Canon: Yep

The universe you are witnessing resembles that of the marvel universe but of a different universe than the Marvel/CAU one. In this universe it once fell victim to an rampaging maniac but un unlikely hero helped save the universe and the populace within it. The oppressor's deeds have been undone and forgotten and the heroes and citizens and even the villains are all waiting in anticipation for the new year.

In times square the heroes and the citizens celebrates as the dawn of the new year approaches. Two figures stands among them celebrating the new year.

"I never get tired of this. It's even better when you're wasted but I have another job to do back home so drinking light" Deadpool says to Death as they watches the ball shine brightly

I don't know about you bit I'm pretty wasted already

(And here I was worried that you didn't make it)

Like I'd let...Whatever the heck that thing was do me in. Gotta be honest. It was a real screamer

"No matter what happens when you get back you did save the world today" Death said to Deadpool

"Yeah, greatest story never told" Deadpool said

"I wouldn't say that" Death said then waved

Deadpool looked amongst the crowd and sees who Death was waving at he raised his glass at the pair in acknowledgement

Franklin and Valeria Richards, grown up in this timeline, dressed in civilian attire. Franklin smiled then nods at him then continues celebrating the new year with Valeria. Only they know of his good deed and they'll never forget it

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne

Death turned to Deadpool, cupped both sides of his face, then leaned forward and kissed him

more_horiz
Beautiful man.
I caught the Squirrel Girl PM and I agree on it, especially with Good!Wade getting utterly pissed over what Evil!Wade did to her in his Universe. Laughing
Great fight too.

more_horiz
Next up on my agenda is three stories!

A new Justice Lad story, a new ep of Epic Rangers and a big story for lil Nemesis.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Beautiful man.
I caught the Squirrel Girl PM and I agree on it, especially with Good!Wade getting utterly pissed over what Evil!Wade did to her in his Universe. Laughing
Great fight too.

Just goes to show that even without adamantium Deadpool can be just as dangerous as Wolverine Smile

Also looking forward to the stories. Some upcoming stories to expect this month.

New Union Jack Chronicles
A story about kid Insidious!
An short story about Agent Song!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
Breather
Universe: CAU Quantum
Characters: Agent Song and Artemis
Canon: Yep
Timeline: Four years prior to Quantum, Artemis is 13 in this

On the passenger side Artemis glances out the window watching the ocean pass by as Song drives across a very long bridge to who knows who knows where. The radio plays and while not really a music type and has find Songs taste in music questionable this particular song, she admits, is rather soothing. Song never is the kind that would sing to the lyrics, if there is a song that he enjoys he'd listen to it silently. As if a certain personal gesture of respect towards the artist of the music. Has no personal qualms on others singing with the music though.

Artemis glances to the backseat to see a rather large, black duffle bag. Song mentions that where they're going is a surprise so Artemis left it at that. A lot of theories ring in her head as she glances out at the window and listens to the music. Weaponry for a take out(code term for an assassination mission), yet two possibilities that throws that theory out the window. 1. Song is in civilian attire and his choice in attire is about as questionable as his music.

Storyboard - Page 17 Wash0210

If it's a mission he'd be in his usual attire.

2. He'd never include her on a take out, unlike a couple she knew. Which is one of the things she admires about him.

At the Boating Pier

"So Kiddo, what do you think?" Song asked standing before a luxury Yacht

Storyboard - Page 17 Ona-mo10

"It's a beauty. This yours?" Artemis asked then Song nods"Could be yours too someday"

"This is why you brought me here?" Artemis asked

Song puts down the duffle bag then unzips it" Part of it" he opens it up and he hands Artemis a fishing pole "Taking advantage of my vacation time by doing what any responsible parental/guardian figure would do. I'm taking you fishing" He said while pulling out a fishing pole of his own and carries it and the bag in both hands"

Artemis was stunned by this but she followed Song to the boat" Would you teach me how to steer the boat when we're done fishing?"

Song smiled"That can be arranged"

more_horiz
Awww. I love you

Also, lol at his attire. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Awww. I love you

Also, lol at his attire. Laughing

I swear if both him and Jennifer weren't involved I'd definitely hook those two up Very Happy

more_horiz
A little preview for Song's story next month

Storyboard - Page 17 640_ca10

A the story takes place about a few months before the story you've already read. It's influenced off of a classic gem

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

A new Justice Lad story, a new ep of Epic Rangers and a big story for lil Nemesis.

Up on the moon, Bandora gripped her staff as she observed the Rangers battle with her Minotaur. "I see Zordon has provided you Rangers with new weapons. Hmph, well don't think this battle's over yet!" She raised her staff up in the air and aimed it at the Earth. "Magic Wand, Make My Monster Grow!" She called out and threw her staff at the Earth.

Down in the city, the Power Rangers were wrapping up. "Hey there!" The Red Ranger said to Stone. "You guys alright? Sorry about the car."
"We're fine Red Ranger and thank you."
Jason nodded and walked over to his friends. They were interrupted by a mystical staff falling from the sky and stabbing into the ground. "Woah! Do you guys see that?" Billy asked.
"Tha-that's Bandora's staff!" Trini said.
Before they could make a move though red electricity shot out of the staff and into the ground. The city shook around them and the ground split open. Smoke flew out of the crevice as the Rangers tried to get their footing. As the smoke rose up to the sky, the Rangers heard a roar. "What the hell?" Sarah asked. "I thought we just blew him away!"
"It's the smoke!" Billy realized. "Whatever that smoke is, a combination of that and Bandora's magic has revived the monster and increased it's size!"
This was proven correct when the smoke cleared away and the ground closed back up, revealing the giant sized Minotaur.
"So we got another giant, let's take him guys! We need DINOZORD POWER NOW!" Jason called out.
The Zords arrived and combined up into the Megazord and it marched over to the Minotaur. The Minotaur and the Megazord grappled and pushed each other.

more_horiz
Nice start Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Nice start Smile

Thanks. I'm going to do the Megazord battle and finish off the Minotaur episode, switch gears to Justice Lad and top it off with a long one for Nemesis.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Up on the moon, Bandora gripped her staff as she observed the Rangers battle with her Minotaur. "I see Zordon has provided you Rangers with new weapons. Hmph, well don't think this battle's over yet!" She raised her staff up in the air and aimed it at the Earth. "Magic Wand, Make My Monster Grow!" She called out and threw her staff at the Earth.

Down in the city, the Power Rangers were wrapping up. "Hey there!" The Red Ranger said to Stone. "You guys alright? Sorry about the car."
"We're fine Red Ranger and thank you."
Jason nodded and walked over to his friends. They were interrupted by a mystical staff falling from the sky and stabbing into the ground. "Woah! Do you guys see that?" Billy asked.
"Tha-that's Bandora's staff!" Trini said.
Before they could make a move though red electricity shot out of the staff and into the ground. The city shook around them and the ground split open. Smoke flew out of the crevice as the Rangers tried to get their footing. As the smoke rose up to the sky, the Rangers heard a roar. "What the hell?" Sarah asked. "I thought we just blew him away!"
"It's the smoke!" Billy realized. "Whatever that smoke is, a combination of that and Bandora's magic has revived the monster and increased it's size!"
This was proven correct when the smoke cleared away and the ground closed back up, revealing the giant sized Minotaur.
"So we got another giant, let's take him guys! We need DINOZORD POWER NOW!" Jason called out.
The Zords arrived and combined up into the Megazord and it marched over to the Minotaur. The Minotaur and the Megazord grappled and pushed each other. At first the Minotaur and the Megazord appeared equally matched but the Megazord slowly began pushing the monster backwards, the minotaur snorting and grunting as it tried to overpower the Megazord. "Alright guys, let's hit him with the cranium laser!" Jason commanded. The head of the Megazord glowed and fired bolts of energy down at the Minotaur, sparking the monster and then the Megazord swung the monster threw the air and it hit the ground hard, causing a small quake. The Minotaur rolled along the ground and then stood up and roared, firing bolts from it's horn along with a stream of fire from it's mouth. The combined powers of the attacks caused explosions around the Megazord, rocking the Rangers inside it's head. The Megazord was pushed backwards by the attacks. "Ahhh man, this thing's intense!" Sarah yelled out. "Then let's cool him off with the Mastodon Shield!" Zack replied and pressed the buttons, summoning the Mastodon Shield to the Megazord's hand. The Megazord raised the shield and the trunk of the Mastodon fired the cold spray and advanced forward, putting out the Minotaur's flames and firing it's cranium laser at the same time, blasting the monster back. The Megazord reached it and punched the monster hard in the face and then smacked it with it's shield in the chest, sending it down to the ground. The Minotaur kicked up at the giant machine and made it stumble backwards. The Minotaur clapped it's hands together and raised them up. In a red flash of light the monster's war hammer appeared in it's hands. The monster then swung the hammer at the Megazord's chest and knocked the Megazord backwards through the air. The Megazord landed on it's feet and the monster was already charging it and swung the hammer up at the robot, knocking it backwards again. The Megazord fell down onto it's back. The monster roared in victory and slammed the war hammer down on the Megazord's chest. Before it could bring the hammer down again though the Megazord kicked up at it, knocking the monster backwards. The Rangers then summoned the Power Sabre which flew down from the sky and slashed the monster's arm as it did. The monster roared and held it's chest. The Megazord stood up and grabbed the sword out of the ground and was charged up with the power of it's sword. The Minotaur and the Megazord marched towards each other again. The Minotaur started to charge up it's war hammer and the Megazord did the same with it's sword. The monster stomped forward and swung the hammer as hard as it could. The Megazord slashed downwards with it's charged up sword. There was a flash of light that emitted from the two weapons clashing together and an explosion of power. When it cleared, the Minotaur was flung backwards through the air and hit the ground, it's war hammer laying on the ground in pieces. The Megazord then slashed again as the Minotaur was getting up, sending the slash across the distance between them and cutting the monster in half. The monster's pieces fell to the ground and exploded, destroying the Mighty Minotaur for good.
"YEAH! That's how we do it!" Trini cheered. The Rangers celebrated.

Up on the moon, Bandora grabbed her head as she got another headache. "This isn't over, I will destroy you all next time! Ohhhh my head!"

Alright, that's the Minotaur ep.

Next up, King Sphinx! Jason's Two-On-One Battle!

more_horiz
Union Jack Chronicles
Issue#5: A Call To Arms

Coming soon.

more_horiz
Doom.
Placeholder for an epic story I am current putting together. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: