Storyboard

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Sat May 26, 2012 12:57 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

Sure! Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Sat May 26, 2012 1:35 am

Watching You
Characters: Jennifer Kingston, Leon, Flannery.
RP: CAU Quantum
Canon: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer Kingston was at the police station sitting in front of a computer doing something she rarely did: Surfing the internet. She made a mental note to thank Flannery for teaching her how to use it when they worked on school assignments together. She had the photo from earlier propped up with it's back facing her so she could read the web address. She typed it and was taken to a YouTube page entitled FORF&JKINGS. "What...the...hell?" F for Flannery, J for Jennifer and Kings for Kingston. Somebody had made this for them to find. She shook her head and scrolled down to the videos. They were titled video 1 and video 2. She clicked on the first one and was taken to a new tab. It had the description of watching you. She clicked the play button and the video showed the hospital where Flannery had been taken to. The video played for a minute before a room's light turned on at the same time the video footage tore and distorted and soon ended. Jennifer replayed the video once more and paused the footage. Then it hit her: That was Flannery's room. She sipped some of her coffee to calm her nerves and played the next video. This one had the description of message. It first showed Jennifer walking into the hospital and then cut to her car. It was an extreme close up so she couldn't see who it was but there was the sound of somebody fitting a key into the lock, opening the passenger door and the photo was tossed inside. The door was closed again and it was locked. The footage cut out and the video soon ended.
Jennifer stared at the computer screen. Not only did this mystery stalker find where she had taken her daughter but had also easily broken into her police car and left no trace.
Leon walked by. "Hmmm? I know that YouTube has some freaky stuff but..."
Jennifer stood up. "I-I-I need to call Flannery." She said and ran outside, taking out her phone.
Leon watched. "What was that about?" He glanced at the video, shrugged and pressed play.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, Flannery's cell phone rang. "Hello?"
"Flannery? Where are you?"
"Partying with the gang, why?"
"Has anyone been following you? Anything creepy happening?"
"No, we met Sable Dragomir but she's cool."
"Sable? Huh...w-well, listen to me. Somebody has been following you since the hospital."
"What?"
"Yes. There are two videos online. One focusing on your hospital stay and another where somebody broke into my car to deliver a message to me that showed me the page."
"It's not just some guy with a camera?"
"It was for us."
"Oh my God..."
"I know. Listen, I'll be waiting for you at home. Don't go anywhere alone and stick with your friends and keep your eyes and mind open for anything." Jennifer said. "Text me whenever you go somewhere new."
"Understood mom. Be safe. I love you."
"I love you too."

Jennifer hung up and went inside. She found Leon waiting. "Watched them huh?"
"Yeah. Any idea what's going on?"
"Somebody has been stalkling me and my daughter and I intend to find out who."
"I'll help however I can."
Jennifer showed him the text of 1's and 0's. "You can start by helping me to translate this."
Leon accepted it. "I think I have an idea."
Moments later they were online again and translating the binary code. It came out to: Guardian. Protect her. She will save our world.
"Ooookaaay this just got weirder."
Jennifer nodded. "Who the hell is doing this?" She asked as she turned and glanced out the window. An entire city. Millions of people and it could be anyone....
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Froggy on Sat May 26, 2012 2:41 am

Admin wrote:Watching You
Characters: Jennifer Kingston, Leon, Flannery.
RP: CAU Quantum
Canon: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer Kingston was at the police station sitting in front of a computer doing something she rarely did: Surfing the internet. She made a mental note to thank Flannery for teaching her how to use it when they worked on school assignments together. She had the photo from earlier propped up with it's back facing her so she could read the web address. She typed it and was taken to a YouTube page entitled FORF&JKINGS. "What...the...hell?" F for Flannery, J for Jennifer and Kings for Kingston. Somebody had made this for them to find. She shook her head and scrolled down to the videos. They were titled video 1 and video 2. She clicked on the first one and was taken to a new tab. It had the description of watching you. She clicked the play button and the video showed the hospital where Flannery had been taken to. The video played for a minute before a room's light turned on at the same time the video footage tore and distorted and soon ended. Jennifer replayed the video once more and paused the footage. Then it hit her: That was Flannery's room. She sipped some of her coffee to calm her nerves and played the next video. This one had the description of message. It first showed Jennifer walking into the hospital and then cut to her car. It was an extreme close up so she couldn't see who it was but there was the sound of somebody fitting a key into the lock, opening the passenger door and the photo was tossed inside. The door was closed again and it was locked. The footage cut out and the video soon ended.
Jennifer stared at the computer screen. Not only did this mystery stalker find where she had taken her daughter but had also easily broken into her police car and left no trace.
Leon walked by. "Hmmm? I know that YouTube has some freaky stuff but..."
Jennifer stood up. "I-I-I need to call Flannery." She said and ran outside, taking out her phone.
Leon watched. "What was that about?" He glanced at the video, shrugged and pressed play.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, Flannery's cell phone rang. "Hello?"
"Flannery? Where are you?"
"Partying with the gang, why?"
"Has anyone been following you? Anything creepy happening?"
"No, we met Sable Dragomir but she's cool."
"Sable? Huh...w-well, listen to me. Somebody has been following you since the hospital."
"What?"
"Yes. There are two videos online. One focusing on your hospital stay and another where somebody broke into my car to deliver a message to me that showed me the page."
"It's not just some guy with a camera?"
"It was for us."
"Oh my God..."
"I know. Listen, I'll be waiting for you at home. Don't go anywhere alone and stick with your friends and keep your eyes and mind open for anything." Jennifer said. "Text me whenever you go somewhere new."
"Understood mom. Be safe. I love you."
"I love you too."

Jennifer hung up and went inside. She found Leon waiting. "Watched them huh?"
"Yeah. Any idea what's going on?"
"Somebody has been stalkling me and my daughter and I intend to find out who."
"I'll help however I can."
Jennifer showed him the text of 1's and 0's. "You can start by helping me to translate this."
Leon accepted it. "I think I have an idea."
Moments later they were online again and translating the binary code. It came out to: Guardian. Protect her. She will save our world.
"Ooookaaay this just got weirder."
Jennifer nodded. "Who the hell is doing this?" She asked as she turned and glanced out the window. An entire city. Millions of people and it could be anyone....
it was hank all along

but then last minute reveal it was Lyra controlling Hank

and thus the reign of the teen heroes in quantum came to an end with Lyra the chessmaster putting all the pieces into play

yes

yes it happened
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Legato on Sat May 26, 2012 3:42 am

Just me
Characters: Agent Maria Hill, various Marvel/CAU characters
RP: Marvel/CAU
Canon: Yes

"People gain their powers in different ways, some gain them due to a super soldier serum"

Northern Valia

We see Agent Maria Hill hiding behind a crate, as she covers Captain America. She's wearing a standard gear for SHIELD Agents who do night time field operations. It helps her to blend into the dark and remain unseen. It was a standard save the hostages from terrorist mission. This time one of them happens to be a US political official so with this kind of mission the pressure is on both her and Cap. Any slip up could mean the death of the hostages and the senator. She picks off a few terrorist with her rifle, she's well aware Cap can take on a platoon of these guys but Fury doesn't want to take any chances. Agent Hill moves forward hiding into the shadows while she clears the path for Captain America. As the path cleared she reloads and lets Cap do what he does best

"Others gain it by being bit by a radioactive spider"

Downtown NY

The citizens are in a panic when a Symbiote is causing chaos, The Spiders, Spider-Man and Spider-Lady, have arrived to stop the Symbiote known as Doppleganger. Agent Hill disguised as a civilian so that she can blend in, she saved a civilian when a large chunk of debris was thrown at her. While not directly involved in the conflict she did manage to stop a group of crooks from robbing a bank. She was dressed in civilian attire and took special means to blend in with the civilians. When a cop came to arrest the crooks she then helped a pregnant lady that was left in an ambulance, deliver a baby. She was with her till another ambulance came and picked her up. She performed various other tasked that while helpful to the other civilians would go unnoticed when compared to what The Spiders are doing. When the chaos was all over and Doppleganger was apprehended she was recignized by Spider-Lady, she didn't say anything to her. She had seen most of the task that Hill had done and the silent look of respect was more than enough

"Others through gamma radiation"

Above a small town in New Mexico

"Are you sure about this" Agent Hill asked She-Hulk while flying a SHIELD Aircraft

" My cousin has done this a million times"She-Hulk said while giving Agent Hill a thumbs up"No worries"

"Ok" Agent Hill said, Jennifer can take it but she still express a hint of concern for her safety as she opens the bottom hatch of the plane and She-Hulk fell 2,000 feet down to give The Destroyer a much deserved hello

"And others are born with their Godlike ability"

Astroman and Astrowoman are with Thor as they battle The Destroyer with Astroman and Astrowoman had just finished double teaming on The Destroyer while Thor staggered it after striking The Destroyer with his hammer. It was then greeted with a thunderous punch to the face by She-Hulk

In the aftermath Agent Hill is with Agent Coulsen as they instruct the agents to clean up a badly damaged Destroyer.

"Can you imagine the armor one could make from this?" Agent Coulsen asked Agent Hill

"Yes" Agent Hill nods"The primary reason why this is best left alone and contained somewhere. Besides any attempt in making a weapon out of it will come back and bite us in the long run"

"I knew you'd catch on eventually"Agent Coulsen smiled" Lets go get a frappe once we are done, I saw a coffee stand not too far from here thats one of the few buildings thats still standing. I'm buying this time"

"How chivalrous of you" Agent Hill teased Coulsen

Agent Coulsen grinned" I have my moments, which are rare, so enjoy it while you can"

"So many superpowers, and so many ways to gain them."

Agent Maria Hill and Agent Coulsen are silently enjoying a frappe at a local coffee shop in New Mexico.

"At the end of the day"

Agent Coulsen grinned at the whip cream he spotted at the tip of Agent Hill's nose,she noticed it then wiped it off with her napkin. As Coulsen finished taking a sip of his drink Hill notice a whip cream mustache on Coulsen, she grinned and pointed at her upper lip. Coulsen took notice then wiped it off with his napkin. The silence broke as the two chuckled

"All I have is just me, and I wouldn't trade that with any super power"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Froggy on Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 am

a nice little piece with Coulson(coulsen?) and agent hill

and doppleganger isn't a symbiote is he?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Sat May 26, 2012 4:20 am

Legato wrote:Just me
Characters: Agent Maria Hill, various Marvel/CAU characters
RP: Marvel/CAU
Canon: Yes

"People gain their powers in different ways, some gain them due to a super soldier serum"

Northern Valia

We see Agent Maria Hill hiding behind a crate, as she covers Captain America. She's wearing a standard gear for SHIELD Agents who do night time field operations. It helps her to blend into the dark and remain unseen. It was a standard save the hostages from terrorist mission. This time one of them happens to be a US political official so with this kind of mission the pressure is on both her and Cap. Any slip up could mean the death of the hostages and the senator. She picks off a few terrorist with her rifle, she's well aware Cap can take on a platoon of these guys but Fury doesn't want to take any chances. Agent Hill moves forward hiding into the shadows while she clears the path for Captain America. As the path cleared she reloads and lets Cap do what he does best

"Others gain it by being bit by a radioactive spider"

Downtown NY

The citizens are in a panic when a Symbiote is causing chaos, The Spiders, Spider-Man and Spider-Lady, have arrived to stop the Symbiote known as Doppleganger. Agent Hill disguised as a civilian so that she can blend in, she saved a civilian when a large chunk of debris was thrown at her. While not directly involved in the conflict she did manage to stop a group of crooks from robbing a bank. She was dressed in civilian attire and took special means to blend in with the civilians. When a cop came to arrest the crooks she then helped a pregnant lady that was left in an ambulance, deliver a baby. She was with her till another ambulance came and picked her up. She performed various other tasked that while helpful to the other civilians would go unnoticed when compared to what The Spiders are doing. When the chaos was all over and Doppleganger was apprehended she was recignized by Spider-Lady, she didn't say anything to her. She had seen most of the task that Hill had done and the silent look of respect was more than enough

"Others through gamma radiation"

Above a small town in New Mexico

"Are you sure about this" Agent Hill asked She-Hulk while flying a SHIELD Aircraft

" My cousin has done this a million times"She-Hulk said while giving Agent Hill a thumbs up"No worries"

"Ok" Agent Hill said, Jennifer can take it but she still express a hint of concern for her safety as she opens the bottom hatch of the plane and She-Hulk fell 2,000 feet down to give The Destroyer a much deserved hello

"And others are born with their Godlike ability"

Astroman and Astrowoman are with Thor as they battle The Destroyer with Astroman and Astrowoman had just finished double teaming on The Destroyer while Thor staggered it after striking The Destroyer with his hammer. It was then greeted with a thunderous punch to the face by She-Hulk

In the aftermath Agent Hill is with Agent Coulsen as they instruct the agents to clean up a badly damaged Destroyer.

"Can you imagine the armor one could make from this?" Agent Coulsen asked Agent Hill

"Yes" Agent Hill nods"The primary reason why this is best left alone and contained somewhere. Besides any attempt in making a weapon out of it will come back and bite us in the long run"

"I knew you'd catch on eventually"Agent Coulsen smiled" Lets go get a frappe once we are done, I saw a coffee stand not too far from here thats one of the few buildings thats still standing. I'm buying this time"

"How chivalrous of you" Agent Hill teased Coulsen

Agent Coulsen grinned" I have my moments, which are rare, so enjoy it while you can"

"So many superpowers, and so many ways to gain them."

Agent Maria Hill and Agent Coulsen are silently enjoying a frappe at a local coffee shop in New Mexico.

"At the end of the day"

Agent Coulsen grinned at the whip cream he spotted at the tip of Agent Hill's nose,she noticed it then wiped it off with her napkin. As Coulsen finished taking a sip of his drink Hill notice a whip cream mustache on Coulsen, she grinned and pointed at her upper lip. Coulsen took notice then wiped it off with his napkin. The silence broke as the two chuckled

"All I have is just me, and I wouldn't trade that with any super power"


Very nice piece with both of them. Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Froggy on Sat May 26, 2012 7:01 am

A man is shown typing on a computer. As we get a close up we see that man is Jonas Halworth, age 65, with his brow furrowed as he types away.

"I am Jonas Halworth, and I write this as a testament to the things I must do for the protection of those in my care. I have dedicated my life to the growth and protection of young superpowered individuals, from exceptional or less than stellar backgrounds. In my years teaching I've seen children from different worlds socially and culturally come together and become the closest of allies in the heat of battle

*A young Dante and Lang shown side by side*

Seen children on the wrong path have themselves righted

*Derrick and Mariah robbing people, then shown taking down some villains*

However, while I would love to protect them from the dangers of the world like any parent, I also have to push them. I pray for their sake that I am able to succeed in my goals, and if my life were to somehow be cut short before I do, then I shall enable these protocols to keep them safe until I feel they're no longer needed

he stops typing to look out his window. He sees the students relaxing, laying on the grass and looking up at the sky as one of them-Rachelle-seems to be surfing the wind

I have entrusted a select group of them for something special, and to help them succeed, I will have to strengthen them as a team, and as individuals
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sat May 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

Sure! Smile

I need to break in Arsenal properly this time around.

What forum should I post this in?

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Sun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

Sure! Smile

I need to break in Arsenal properly this time around.

What forum should I post this in?

First Forum.
NuCAU thread.
Give Hooded Justice someone awesome to fight.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Legato on Sun May 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

Sure! Smile

I need to break in Arsenal properly this time around.

What forum should I post this in?

First Forum.
NuCAU thread.
Give Hooded Justice someone awesome to fight.

OT: Why not Marvel/CAU? Especially with the mecha crisis averted
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Sun May 27, 2012 9:35 pm

A Light Workout
Character: Sophia Cynaburg and Mary Crossenberg
Universe: CAU Prime
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marry Crossenberg: Sophia Cynaburg. Executive Member of LION. She excels in strategy and science, being the one responsible for creating the Nukeman Project. She is noted for her size and large muscles and chest. She is friendly, outgoing, caring and willing to help her Agents and friends any way she can.
Most people take this for granted. They think her muscles are for show. And then she goes and does something like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier....

Sophia was walking down the street in a black pantsuit with yellow orb earrings. A mafia group had been terrorizing this city for some time now and LION had enough of it. Now, they could have just sent in a random agent to beat them all down, but Sophia decided she could handle it herself. She walked up to the door and smiled at the doorman.
"Daaamn lady, what's your name?" He asked as he looked her up and down.
"Sophia Cynaburg."
The doorman went for his gun and was promptly tossed through the door.
She walked in and the thugs in the building began going for their guns. Sophia rushed them, crossing the 30 feet distance between them before they could start to aim, and whacked two of the thugs with her fists, sending them through the air for several feet and then kicking the last one like a rag doll.
She then ran up the stairs. More thugs, they took aim at her and fired. Sophia smiled and side-stepped the bullets, avoiding them after they were fired. She reached the first thug and punched him in the face, sending him flying backwards over 20' feet. She smacked the next thug into a pillar. She dodged another bullet and raced up to another thug and smacked him in the chest. He was launched through the air like a rag doll.
Sophia continued to run through the mansion, tossing around the thugs like they were rag dolls.
One of the mobster's burst out of a door and aimed a shotgun at her. Sophia turned and saw him about to fire and as such she flexed her muscles, bracing herself. The shotgun fired at her and while it blew away some of her clothing, she remained standing. Sophia smiled at him. "Not enough gun." She said and ran towards him. She grabbed the gun barrel and crushed it in her hand before backhanding him.
Sophia tossed the gun away and flexed again, pushing the shells out of her stomach muscles.
She turned and moved on, taking out thugs like they were nothing. One of them pulled a knife on her and swung it at Sophia. She caught it in her hand and crushed the blade before hitting him across open space.
Moving on, she grabbed one thug and slammed him halfway through a wall before tossing him down to the ground. She then kicked a door down and blitzed the thugs inside.
Eventually she made it up to the top and broke down the doors. The men inside unloaded on her all at once. Sophia smiled and ran backwards before sliding across the ground, evading the hail of bullets. Standing back up, she ran back towards the thugs and took them out in seconds.
She then grabbed up the boss and headbutted him into unconsciousness.
Stretching, she sat on the desk and pressed her fingers to her ear. "This is Sophia. Bring a pick up."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sophia walked out of the medical room, putting on a new shirt as she did.
"How are you?" Mary asked.
"Fine. Just got some bruises on my stomach, nothing big."
Mary nodded. "You're something else you know that?"
"What? I just needed a workout."


Last edited by Admin on Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun May 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

Sure! Smile

I need to break in Arsenal properly this time around.

What forum should I post this in?

First Forum.
NuCAU thread.
Give Hooded Justice someone awesome to fight.



OT: Why not Marvel/CAU? Especially with the mecha crisis averted


I rather have that.

He was meant to be a enemy against he students.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  The Great Brodeur on Mon May 28, 2012 11:44 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

Sure! Smile

I need to break in Arsenal properly this time around.

What forum should I post this in?

First Forum.
NuCAU thread.
Give Hooded Justice someone awesome to fight.



OT: Why not Marvel/CAU? Especially with the mecha crisis averted


I rather have that.

He was meant to be a enemy against he students.

So. should I start the thread?

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Mon May 28, 2012 11:51 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:Anyone want to thwart a bank robery?

Sure! Smile

I need to break in Arsenal properly this time around.

What forum should I post this in?

First Forum.
NuCAU thread.
Give Hooded Justice someone awesome to fight.



OT: Why not Marvel/CAU? Especially with the mecha crisis averted


I rather have that.

He was meant to be a enemy against he students.

So. should I start the thread?

CAU/Marvel is already a thread. Razz

Also, I believe we should move this discussion to the CAU/MA discussion thread.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Legato on Thu May 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Just a forwarning I have a story but it doesn't really have a plot build up. It's more like a action oriented story
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Thu May 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Legato wrote:Just a forwarning I have a story but it doesn't really have a plot build up. It's more like a action oriented story

Cool.
Did you like the Sophia one shot?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Legato on Thu May 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Just a forwarning I have a story but it doesn't really have a plot build up. It's more like a action oriented story

Cool.
Did you like the Sophia one shot?

I like it. It was a nice way to showcase her in action
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Thu May 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Just a forwarning I have a story but it doesn't really have a plot build up. It's more like a action oriented story

Cool.
Did you like the Sophia one shot?

I like it. It was a nice way to showcase her in action

Thanks. I just wanted to have a quick little showing of her in action.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:56 am

Note: This also is a one shot story that showcase a potential upcoming character whom could be a regular depending on the review concerning the character

The Silver Hawk, The Spider, and The Snake

Characters: Black Widow and Silver Hawk

Universe: Marvel/CAU

Location:



Black Widow walks as the elevator she is on moves up, she turns then blocks a knee kick, she looks up at Black Mamba, a rogue spy and former agent of the Psi-Program, a sub-division of the organization that Black Widow used to work for during the era of the USSR.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/104/e/c/The_Baroness_by_janys.jpg

Already 100 stories above as they fight while the elevator takes them up even further, Black Mamba grabbing hold of the steel bars above her she proceeds to wrap her legs around Black Widow's neck but Black Widow brought another hand up to block Black Mamba's attempt. She proceeds to punch at Black Mamba's crotch but Black Mamba countered by letting go of the steel bars then grabbed her wrist then twist her body and Black Widow flipped to the floor. Black Widow countered to sweep Black Mamba who leaped and did a spin backflip. She lands on the floor to be caught by a roundhouse kick to the chest by Black Widow. Black Mamba's back hits the steel rails. She bridged back to avoid another kick from Black Widow then she counters with a series of combo Capoeira style kicks that struck Black Widow across the face.

"Don't tell me hanging around with those boyscouts has made you soft Tasha dear" Black Mamba said with a grin then proceed with a straight punch for Black Widow's throat. Black Widow swatted the punches away"Not really, my reflexes are still far more superior than yours" She then went with an elbow strike at Black Mamba's throat but she blocked it then she countered by wrapping her legs around Black Widow's torso"Now I have you at my mercy" she proceeds to squeeze Black Widow's torso tighter, Black Widow gasps as Black Mamba is crushing her rib cage. She tries to pry her legs off but no go"You really think you can break me?" Black Mamba says to Black Widow. She then proceeds to grab Black Mamba and slams her back against the steel rail then runs slaming her into another which cause laughter to erupt from Black Mamba"Oh yes! Harder!" It starts to become harder for her to breathe but Black Mamba's request caused an idea to pop in Black Widow's head then responds with a grin of her own"Be careful what you wish for" She grabs Black Widow then pulls them over the steel rail, they fall till they both crashed on the steel walkway it was enough for Black Mamba to finally release Black Widow. Black Widow gets up while gasping for air, as Black Mamba struggles to get up also. Black Widow stepping forward, her legs a flurry of motion as her arms windmilled in a series of punches and kicks that forced Black Mamba back she saw Black Mamba's eyes went from a light grey color to glowing a electric blue color, Black Mamba grabbed her arm and twisted, falling backwards. Black Widow felt the woman’s boots in her stomach and she was suddenly flailing, sprawling in a heap on the catwalk, her back scraping on the rough metal. Pain washed over her, but she fought to control it. She looked up, focusing and saw Black Mamba in mid leap overhead, planning to land on her ribcage for a killing blow.

The Black Widow raised her legs, folding them up to her chest then kicking up and out. The soles of her feet slammed against Black Mamba’s and she thrust, kicking out and throwing her attacker off to the side. Black Mamba's back hit the steel wall which caused a large dent and a small crack. Black Mamba groaned then licked the blood running from the side of her mouth. She straighten herself up then prepares to fight Black Widow again. She hears the sound of a chopper coming ever closer. Black Widow can feel the winds from the chopper. The two can see a SHIELD Chopper greeting the two with Silver Hawk standing on the side of the chopper. She noticed Black Mamba as she gave a death like glare to her. Black Mamba sees Silver Hawk then says to her"I'm in the middle of something Kudo, wait your turn"

"You ok?" Silver Hawk asked Black Widow who responded"Never been better"

Silver Hawk then leaped out of the SHIELD Chopper then joined Black Widow to take Black Mamba down

OT: Part two of the story will happen soon
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:00 am

AWESOME! Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:02 am

Admin wrote:AWESOME! Very Happy

Thanks Smile How did you like Black Mamba so far?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:AWESOME! Very Happy

Thanks Smile How did you like Black Mamba so far?

Very nice, I think she'd get along with Mince.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  The Great Brodeur on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 pm

OOC: I'm really digging the Black Widow/Mamba fight. I wonder how they would fare against Wind Walker in a fight?

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Legato on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:55 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:OOC: I'm really digging the Black Widow/Mamba fight. I wonder how they would fare against Wind Walker in a fight?

OT:Not sure but am intrigued by that question, perhaps a story that shows him in action?

BTW I know I've said part two will be written tomorrow but distractions both outside and in roleplaying have delayed me in putting part two out but dont worry it will be posted
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Storyboard

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum