ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 25 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
5th day of the month

it's Thursday 2:30 Pm I'm witness a sparring match between Esthara and Maine it's nice seeing two harden veterans go at. as I watch them spar I didn't know who was going to win but it look pretty close, clearly Maine had Esthara edge out in strength but Esthara made up for it with her speed. after they were finish sparring I saw the two laugh and talk about the old days when they were still working for the Russian Government. they were speaking in Russian and if i hadn't study Russian I would have a clue what they were saying.

Esthara had then approach me and told me in stern tone Rick who will you like to spar with first me or Maine ? I look nervously at Esthara saying in nervous tone I don't know if i can take you either of you two are Esthara Ma'am both you and Maine are excellent combatants. Esthara just give me cold stare and said in harsh tone, don't be a coward Rick it's just a sparring session so well going to go easy on you. I look at Esthara and said in firm tone well if that's the case then I guess Maine.

I then spar with Maine I just last long against her but I had no chance against her strength and skill. after the fight she help me up and told me that I should practice more. after that I had spar Commander Esthara and even through she was holding back I was still no match for her skill and speed. unlike Maine though she didn't bother to help me up after the sparring match she just told me to walk it off.

so I got myself up and I had a third sparring match with Spike where I fair just a little bit better since Spike wasn't nearly as skilled as Maine or Esthara were. but he still ended up kicking my ass, and after the sparing match he help me up and told me hey Rick let's go catch some cold ones my threat, miss Maine, Commander Esthara are you two want to catch some cold ones with us? I then saw Esthara look over at Spike and tell him in stern tone sure get me a Vodka.

I saw Esthara look over at Maine and ask her want she wanted to drink, and saw Maine look back telling her that she gave up alcohol but she could go for a soda. so I follow spike, Maine and Esthara to a cellarwere Spike grabs two cold beers and gives me one. the i watch as he hands Esthara a glass of cold vodka and Maine a can of soda. I chat with Spike about guy stuff , but I chat is quickly interrupt by alarm sound and I ask Spike what the noise was.

Spike look at me and told me in stern tone Rick that's the fort's security alarm we're under attack. I then ask by who and Esthara then look at me and said in cold tone, by vampires, that's the vampire alarm it warns us when there's a vampire attack. I then herd Esthara tell Spike to come with her and Maine we some from slimy vampires to get rid off. I look over at Esthara and ask her if she, Maine and Spike were going to take on the vampires that were attacking by themselves.

Esthara just look at me told me in cold tone, of course Rick now fellow us Spike might need you as a medic. I then grab my medical kit and follow Esthara, Maine and Spike out of the cellar. after walking out of the cellar I check my medical kit to make sure i had everything and i saw that i had a yellow looking serum in my medic kit and ask Esthara what it was. she look at me and told me that it was anti vampire serum and that it was encase some one got biting.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
5th day of the month

it's Thursday 2:30 Pm I'm witness a sparring match between Esthara and Maine it's nice seeing two harden veterans go at. as I watch them spar I didn't know who was going to win but it look pretty close, clearly Maine had Esthara edge out in strength but Esthara made up for it with her speed.  after they were finish sparring I saw the two laugh and talk about the old days when they were still working for the Russian Government. they were speaking in Russian and if i hadn't study Russian I would have a clue what they were saying.  

Esthara had then approach me and told me in stern tone Rick who will you like to spar with first me or Maine ?  I look nervously at Esthara saying in nervous tone I don't know if i can take you either of you two are Esthara Ma'am both you and Maine are excellent combatants. Esthara just give me cold stare and said in harsh tone, don't be a coward Rick it's just a sparring session  so well going to go easy on you. I look at Esthara and said in firm tone well if that's the case then I guess Maine.

I then spar with Maine I just last long against her but I had no chance against her strength and skill.  after the fight she help me up and told me that I should practice more.  after that I had spar Commander Esthara  and even through she was holding back I was still no match for her skill and speed.  unlike Maine though she didn't bother to help me up after the sparring match she just told me to walk it off.

so I got myself up and I had a third sparring match with Spike where I fair just a little bit better since Spike wasn't nearly as skilled as Maine or Esthara were. but he still ended up kicking my ass, and after the sparing match he help me up and told me hey Rick let's go catch some cold ones my threat, miss Maine, Commander  Esthara are you two want to catch some cold ones with us?  I then saw Esthara look over at Spike and tell him in stern tone sure  get me a Vodka.

I saw Esthara look over at Maine and ask her want she wanted to drink, and saw Maine look back telling her that she gave up alcohol but she could go for a soda.   so I follow spike, Maine and  Esthara to a cellarwere Spike grabs two cold beers and gives me one.   the i watch as he hands Esthara  a glass of cold vodka and Maine a can of soda.  I chat with  Spike about guy stuff , but I chat is quickly interrupt by alarm sound and I ask Spike what the noise was.

Spike look at me and told me in stern tone Rick that's the fort's security alarm  we're under attack. I then ask by who and Esthara then look at me and said in cold tone, by vampires, that's the vampire alarm it warns  us when there's a vampire attack.  I then herd Esthara tell  Spike  to come with her and Maine we  some from slimy vampires to get rid off.  I look over at Esthara and ask her if she, Maine and Spike were going to take on the vampires that were attacking by themselves.  

Esthara just look at me told me in cold tone,  of course Rick now  fellow us Spike might need you as a medic. I then grab my medical kit and follow  Esthara, Maine and Spike out of the cellar.    after walking out of the cellar I check my medical kit to make sure I had everything and I saw that I had a yellow looking serum in my medic kit and ask  Esthara what it was. she look at me and told me that it was anti vampire serum  and that it was encase some one got biting.

I walk with Esthara , Maine and Spike to the command center  and I see Esthara go up to the intercom and issue a command  as she said in  stern tone  soldiers prepare for battle ready the turrets don't let a single slimly vampire in this Fort understand!   I then see Spike look at a bunch of bionic arms , one had claws and that was even one that had a chainsaw attached to it.  I did watch Spike pick out which Bionic arm he was going to grab and he went for the  Bionic arm with the  claws.

I then ask him why he went with that arm instead of the one with the chainsaw and he told me that it was because  this arm had silver tip claws  and was more effective against vampires in combat then the chainsaw arm.  I saw Spike take over his bionic arm and replace it with the Bionic claw arm  then he look over at me and said in stern tone. Rick you about to see how we do things here at Fort Hammer!

I rush outside the Fort with Maine,  spike and Hammer  where I was greeting by the sound of gun fire and show a rows and rows of vampires getting mow down by turrets. it was like I was in one of those action movies the Hammers were hardcore.  I was to occupy by the sound of gunfire to even notice that a vampire was just about to bite me but then Spike had save me by ramming his fist through the vampire's chest and pulling out it's heart.

Spike then crush the vampire's heart and look over at me saying in stern tone Rick pay attention this is battlefield if you  just stand there  like a sitting duck your going to get kill here at Fort HAMMER it's the survival of the fitness Rick!  members of  HAMMERS don't have the luxury to  sit on their asses we our the HALBERD elite!  as Spike said those words to me I saw him punch a vampire straight in the face and watch as it went flying through the air.

Spike was right had to keep moving so I did hope that I could avoid getting biting our ripped to shreds. I saw Maine and Esthara tear through vampires. Esthara had this sword that was basically cleave vampires in half like it was cutting through air.  I was just so amaze at what I show who I was a rookie medic witness what I view as the most hardcore people I have ever met kicking vampire ass.

I ask Spike  what was up with Esthara sword and he told me that her sword was  a Vibroblade a  blade that  vibrates at a high frequency allow it cut through just about anything and that the gear she was not just thermal gear but also anti Vibrogear allowing Esthara to use  her sword and giving her protection from vibroweapons.  I watch the battle on fold I could even seen Esthara's movements  all I could seen where vampire's getting cleave into she was just that fast.  I then ask Spike what Esthara fighting style was and he told me that it was her family's own fighting style called Hasabaia Justu that had been pass down for generations.

I tried my best to avoid getting biting but luckily I felt safe knowing that Spike had my back.  during the battle I ask Esthara if I should inject her with the anti vampire serum and  as she cleave a vampire in half she told me in stern tone Rick I don't need any anti vampire serum grow up here in this harsh cold environment I  was injected with anti vampire serum many times when I was a kid  because I was biting a lot as kid so I have develop a immunity to being turn into a vampire.  I then saw Esthara punch a vampire so fast that the only thing I saw was the vampire getting blown backwards.

I did some calculations in my mind Esthara was faster then she was strong but I knew from watching boxing that strength wasn't the only factor in striking power and that speed played a very vital role. so according the calculations in my head    Esthara was able to generate amazing amount of striking force  because of her sheer speed and technique. in my head I thought to my self mass times acceleration equals force and mass times velocity equals momentum.

more_horiz
as I watch the battle unfold I saw a massive muscular 9'10" foot zombie ripping vampires apart. the zombie was wearing tatter dark blue robe and that was when I knew who it was saying in stern tone one shit what the hell is Ladybird Ladybird doing all here? as Ladybird Ladybird ripped the vampires apart I got a sense that she didn't know how she got here and was confused. as I saw her approach the Fort I herd her say in stern tone Ladybird Ladybird don't know how Ladybird Ladybird got here what is this Fort who are these people.

I saw the Hammers tried to take Lady Bird Lady Bird down with gun fire but that didn't work Lady Bird Lady bird just kept on walk like nothing was happen. I saw Spike tried to punch Ladybird Ladybird with no effect, I as a look on not even Maine was able to put a dent in the massive 9 foot + zombie know as Ladybird Ladybird.

I as I look on I knew that it was hopeless this was Ladybird Ladybird who at one time was surpassed even the legendary Superheroine Kelio in strength. yet somehow watching her knock Spike and Maine away I knew that she wasn't as powerful as when she first encounter Kelio as told to me by Admiral Sweden. as I watch the battle I shout in the air and said every stop that's Ladybird Ladybird nothing we do is going to work on he she's nearly invulnerable!

Esthara just look at me and said in cold tone, so that's the infamous Ladybird Ladybird that Admiral Sweden talk about huh, hmmph nothing but a big dumb monster. I then watch Esthara attack Ladybird Ladybird as she slash at her with her vibroblade while dodging Ladybird Ladybird's attacks. I then saw Esthara jump back towards Maine and watch as cuts appear on Ladybird Ladybird's body and saw her start spraying out blood

after that i saw Ladybird Ladybird's neck slice up and watch her bleed yet even that didn't stop her. she just kept on attacking. that's when i herd Esthara shout soldiers employ the cannon. I then saw top front of the fort open up and out of it i saw this massive canon as I said in shock tone what the hell is that thing.

Spike look at me while he was tearing through vampires saying in firm tone, that we called that the Equalizer Rick and you are about to find out why! I watch the cannon power up and saw it fire a massive beam of energy that complete vaporize all the vampires in the area and sent Ladybird Ladybird fly. I did herd Esthara instruction the person who was operate the cannon to move it upwards.

I watch as the cannon was move upwards and saw the beam now pushing Ladybird Ladybird out of earth's orbit before finally stopping. I then saw Esthara look up at the sky and said in stern tone there that takes care of Ladybird Ladybird, she's trap in orbit and there's no way for her to get back since what i herd about her from Admiral Sweden suggests that she can't fly. I saw that Spike was biting during the battle and inject him with the anti vampire serum.

Spike thank me and after we got back inside the fort a mend to Maine, Spike , and Esthara's wounds that they had received from fighting Ladybird Ladybird. I kept wonder to my self why the hell was Ladybird Ladybird up here in the first place then I figure out that she must have woke up from the Sorrow Marsh and wonder here not realizing where she was head. as I was doing my job I admire these peoples work, they won't superheroes just badass humans who were hardcore.

I even saw how most of them we're taking down vampires with their bare hands with only a few operating the turrets. they had to be without the shadow of a doubt the most badass battalion of ordinary people I had ever met. it was freaking awesome I thought to myself to be amongst a entire battalion filled of badasses. I ask Esthara herself her HAMMERS soldiers were so badass .

she told me it was because like Spike had said members of HAMMERS number one rule was the survival of the fitness cause out here surviving is number one priority those are don't tough up become wolf food if you want to survived out here you need to be as tough as nails each one of my soldiers including the females are capable of taking down a full grown polar bear in hand to hand combat and they show no fear that's want makes HAMMERS the elite unit of HALBERD.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassArmy

more_horiz
final part of the Rick Ivory's story

30th day of the month

okay it's been thirty days now and i have learn so many things, like one the Hammers are badass, Maine & Esthara make a badass team, Spike's casserole is amazing, and that I should always bee alert as danger can happen here at any moment. while get ready to go to my medical station i step the lunch room to get quick bit to eat. I see Spike and he motions to me to sit next to Esthara and Maine.

I do show after I get my lunch and he ask me to tell me what I know about Lady Bird Lady Bird in which Esthara stares at me telling me in firm tone that she wants to know as well with Maine give me a nod. so I tell them everything that Admiral Sweden told me about Ladybird Ladybird. how Lady Ladybird was once a human chemist in the 1700s name Mary Gold Silver.

I told Spike, Esthara and Maine that Mary Silver live in Finland and was accuse of being a witch. I told the the whole gritty story how her fellow neighbors burn down her home, killing all her children expect one Little Anne who hid in the basement. that she was hunted by her neighbors and burnt on a stake and then that her burnt corpse was buried in a Marsh which would later be know as Sorrow Marsh.

that her neighbors didn't know that that the Marsh was filled with Mystical energy , and this mystical energy bought Mary Sliver back to life as the 9'10" immortal Zombie Ladybird Ladybird. I saw Spike slam his fists on the table saying in stern tone Damn it people sure were idiots back then if I was born back then I would knock those morons blocks off. I also saw Esthara give me a stern look saying in cold tone, hmmph that's expecting people in the 1700s didn't know what Chemistry was back then so to them it look like witchcraft.

I then saw Maine nod at Esthara as if agreeing with Esthara while telling me to keep the story going so I did. I told them that Mary Silver came back to life on October 31 1946 and that Admiral Sweden was still a hero at the time. that Ladybird Ladybird was able on fight toe to toe with the might of the Orc Demi goddess Appolonia taking her strikes with the strikes barely having any effect on her.

that she even absorb Appolonia's mystical Lighting thanks to her ability to absorb mystical energy. I told them that even the wuxi finger hold didn't work on Ladybird Ladybird. that Ladybird Ladybird just crush Appolonia's right hand and beats her repeatedly into the ground. I then told them that Admiral Sweden told me that Ladybird Ladybird would had kill Appolonia if it wasn't for the area catching on fire which made Ladybird Ladybird run off since she's afraid of fire.

I told them that the Finland military tried to stop Ladybird Ladybird but Kelio Norse greatest super hero came to the rescue and was aid by Admiral Sweden and his partner at the time F-Troop. I told Spike, Maine and Esthara that Kelio and Ladybird Ladybird as a battle of epic proportions. telling them how Kelio punch Ladybird Ladybird across the Scandinavian Peninsula and into Siberia with one punch.

how Kelio just wail on Ladybird Ladybird and how each strike sound like a sonic boom go off. how F-troop protect Kelio's children during the fight. I told them how Kelio was fighting Ladybird Ladybird across mass amounts of landmass and that even after taking all that damage Ladybird Ladybird was still standing. I told them how Ladybird Ladybird slam Kelio across large amounts of land mass eventually arrived back in Helsinki.

how Kelio created a powerful snow storm that froze Ladybird Ladybird, and not even that was enough to stop her. I went on to tell Spike, Maine and Esthara how Kelio and Ladybird Ladybird duke it out in Helsinki. how they fought all across Helsinki and that Admiral Sweden had told me that as he was watching the fight he said that saw anyone give Kelio such a hard time before and it was frighting.

I told them that F-troop had aiding Kelio during the fight against Ladybird Ladybird. that during the fight Kelio ending up on the ground cough up blood and that Admiral Sweden he had never seen anyone beat Kelio up that bad expect for Apophis " the Destoryer". I told Spike, Maine and Esthara that when Kelio saw Ladybird Ladybird go after her daughters she got pissed.

I told them that Keilo had grab Ladybird Ladybird launch her self into orbit with her and slam her into the ground in blazing ball of fire that shook entire city of Helsinki. I then told them that was enough to cause Ladybird Ladybird to go unconscious and that fight with Ladybird Ladybird had took it's toll on Kelio. finally I told Spike, Maine and Esthara that before Kelio had close her eyes that Admiral Sweden told me that he had saw him use a atomizer to atomize Ladybird Ladybird destroying her.

I told them that most people thought Kelio had die that day , and how Admiral Sweden told me she only wind up being unconscious after the fight. I told them Admiral Sweden told me how Keilo woke up just in time to see Apophis " the Destoryer" show up. I describe to them in detail just how bad Apophis was how Admiral Sweden told me she had could wipe out a entire galaxy with her Omega cannon, how she had conquered multiple galaxies , that she had army of super powerful aliens include a race of super powerful amazons called Xaimams.

that was powerful enough to take on army of Kelios at once with out even being at full strength. that it took the combine might of Norse strongest heroes to defeat every time and that she is now imprison with her army in another dimension. after I told them about Ladybird Ladybird and Apophis.... Spike, Esthara and Maine had look at me with Spike telling me, thanks for share that with us Rick.

I then saw Esthara give me cold stare saying in cold tone. show no matter what did to that he get kill it, cause she's just going to respawn back at the place she came from every time she destroy , that's just great. Esthara look at me one more time and told me that she knew about Apophis and how she was such a major threat that all the Norse Heroes at the time had to team up with the the Norse villains at the time just to defeat her and her army during the final showdown against her. afterwards Maine nod at me and telling me of rhyme she herd saying to me Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home, Your house is on fire, Your children shall burn! All except one and her name was Aileen and she hid under a soup tureen.

after hear that rhyme I just look at Maine and said to that the rhyme she just told me was about Mary Silver. Maine then told me she had to go somewhere after this and she said her goodbyes to me, Esthara and Spike

so that includes Rick Ivory's Story.

more_horiz
Mitch sat at a table, staring grimly at the door until a ball from the ball pit hit him in the head. He grabbed it, then turned around to face the culprit(s) who tossed the ball in their fun-induced haze. "Ay! watch it ya brats!" he'd say, tossing the ball into the ball pit while smirking. Serves them right, now if the doctor would get here

descriptionStoryboard - Page 25 Emptytrying something but sitll working on that story BLH

more_horiz
Derrick Terrace, Amazonia Azon, Carmella (idr her last name, is it kudo? or do we just go by carm), and Dude sat around each other, waiting outside of the hospital room. Derrick knew Carmella had been here quite a bit, with Flannery and Tyler, and god knows what the others had seen. Mariah had been in there a while though with Ash, not even saying anything. She didn't even tell him to shut the #*)# up when he tried to make her laugh, and she almost always told him to shut the #)*(# up. He kept letting the flame flicker in his hands, trying to distract himself. "Magic, it was magical" was what Derrick would say, causing Amazonia to raise an eyebrow. "how do you know it was magical Derrick?"

"Well like usually I can sense the temperature, heat and all that when i'm in or around a fire. This had none of that, it was almost like, I dunno, empty, soulless. Either way, it's weird that Ash was out alone when this happened, and we find him like...like that in a warehouse"

"Yeah, I don't get why he'd like go out on his own like that at all. He doesn't seem the type to try and fly solo"

"Well you know how Ash is, big on justice and all. Probably wanted to scout the city before having us patrol it as a team, sense of duty and all towards protecting his classmates"

"No, no that can't be it. I mean we all know him but I bunk with this dude and Tyler. I have worn his boxers on accident and he has worn mine. No, this is different. His side of the room was a mess, like he was in a rush. Even when we ARE rushing, his side of the room is NEVER messy. Whatever did this to him is something he's hiding from us, or something he thought he'd never see again. I just hope Mariah isn't flipping out or something" Derrick would say, looking at the door to Ash's hospital room.

Mariah sat near the bedside, staring at Ash's unconscious body, hands over her mouth as she looked down at him. She sat like that for what felt like an eternity before placing her hands around Ash's left and speaking. "I...I don't know what to say. I nearly screamed my lungs out when we found you like that. I swear I just activated my power on instinct and ran out of there on pure speed holding you. I'm so scared, but i'm so mad too, like, why would you do that? what about team effort? we're a TEAM damnit, you don't just hide shit from us, you let us know about it. If you got some kinda arch enemy we ride on his ass together! Team effort, remember? Team effo...her voice trailed off as she sunk down on his chest, crying. "I..you...just don't die, okay? Heroes don't die, not like this at least. We still have a lot of stuff to do and besides, te amor..." she'd say before pulling away, touching Ash's cheek. "We're gonna get this guy for you, okay?

*flash forward*

Ash was worried that the creature would attack him while he was down. He then heard a crack, and another, and another. He then realized those cracks were sonic booms, not ribs breaking as the beast was put in a headlock by Amazonia and getting punched in the face repeatedly by Mariah, who's face was twisted into a glare. Carmella quickly zipped Ash out of there as Derrick stood to one side, drawing the creature's fire from it. "Y'know, if you're still conscious i'd appreciate some help with your arch-nemesis here" Derrick would state, sporting a few bruises. "Don't ask, but yeah Mariah's kicking his ass for you

more_horiz

How Preferences Should Have Ended

It was cold, and dark. The entire Justice League and their partners/sidekicks were knocked unconscious and now trapped in a damp, concrete room. There was only one door at the head of the room. The super heroes and heroines were sprawled out on the floor of the room. Now they all began to stir in unison.

"What the hell?" Superman said looking at the image before him. Batman and Robin were in the right corner of the room, Batman was tending to his protege making sure they were all right. Aquaman and Aqualad were in the other corner looking around very confused. Wonder Woman was beside Superman sitting up looking around, rubbing her head. Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian were helping the archers, Red Arrow, Artemis, and Green Arrow back into consciousness. Flash and Kid Flash were in the back of the room slightly panicking, Barry looked like he was in desperate need of a sandwich, while Wally was looking around at his friends. Superboy was just grumbling in the corner, it seemed he had woken first. Zatanna and Zatara were also assessing their injuries. Icon and Rocket looked very concerned. Black Canary, Captain Atom, Atom, both Green Lanterns, Hawkman and Hawkwoman were also looking around now fully conscious.

"I have no idea," Batman suddenly said responding to Superman's comment. "But I have a feeling we are about to find out."

"Correct Batman." A deep chilling, yet seductive voice suddenly came out of two speakers at the head of the room. Everyone was now on their feet looking ready for about anything to be thrown at them.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" These were more statements than questions coming from Batman. Then they heard a slight chuckle come from the speakers, this made everybody freeze.

"Ah. The famous and sometimes infamous Batman. Always demanding answers," the voice took a long pause, "But. If you would let me finish, you would know my intentions by now." Now everybody remained silent.

"Thank you. Now. First off, I would like you to know that I am not working alone. I have two of my dear friends with me as well. And our intentions? Simple. We all have our needs. Our preferences. And we needed to take you all to fill those certain preferences..." This made everyone visibly shudder. 'What the hell does he mean by preferences?' was all they could think before the man spoke again.

"You see, my friend to my right, Rick, has a preference for 14 to 16 year old girls..." This made everybody tense. Everyone in the room now looked at Artemis, Zatanna, M'gann, and Rocket. You could see they were completely shocked, and frightened. Everyone understood these men's intentions now.

"While I, Markus, have alway found my pleasure to be in more mature woman. Because I like to know, that they know, what's coming." Now the focus was on all of the woman in the room. Black Canary looked like she was going to become physically ill.

"Wait, what about the third?" Artemis suddenly asked swallowing her fear.

"Good... The third, to my left, is Victor. And he is the one who suggested you all... Victors preference happens to be 13 year old boys. And we've found the perfect one..." Now everyone was looking at Robin. He looked completely shocked. His eyes were wide, and he was trying to hide the fear. If Robin had been drinking a glass of water while this was taking place, he surely would have done a spit take, and then choked. Now Flash let out a loud gulp, amplifying everybody's stress.

"Like that one. Do we not?" Markus said. You could hear his smirk.

"You're not getting anywhere near any of these women or my son," Batman said sternly, gripping Robin's shoulder firmly. Now Markus began to laugh over the speakers. This made everyone visibly shrink smaller. In fact, Atom shrunk down to his smallest size. Only then to go back to normal size when the maniacal laughter ceased. Now Markus spoke again.

"We will not even need to "get past" you. There are plenty of little vents in that closed in room of yours. So, all we have to do is flip a switch..." The psychotic monster flipped the switch aaaaannd....nothing happened.
He tried again. Nothing.

A new voice spoke over the loudspeakers. "Attention Dirtbags: My name is Oracle and I am now in control of this entire facility. My team is currently making their way through to you....and as for the heroes you have kidnapped..."

A sound echoed throughout the facility, as if a big machine had just powered down. The League Members all stood up, their powers back now.

"Everybody feeling better?"

"Feeling great Oracle, thank you." Superman smiled. He scanned with X-Ray Vision, locating the three villains in seconds.

"Find them?" Batman asked.

"Found them. Let's go pay them a beating."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick, Markus and Victor were terrified, Markus had wet himself.

"What-what-what do we do guys? WHAT DO WE DO?!" Victor screamed in fear.

"Pray."

The trio of cowards turned to find the teenage sorceress known as Raven levitating above the ground, her eyes glowing red.

"G-get her Victor!"

"Yeah....get her!" Rick said as he and Markus pushed Victor towards her and made a break for the door. With no other option, Victor charged forward. Raven gestured and telekinetically flung him against a wall, breaking his arm. Victor howled in pain as he fell to the ground.

The door was knocked down as Cyborg came crashing through and punched Rick in the face, breaking his jaw and teeth and tossing him against a wall.

Cyborg was soon followed by the tameranian sisters: Starfire and Blackfire who zapped Markus with a double Starbolt, taking him out.

Beast Boy entered in the form of a large tiger. "Now you three stay right where you are." He growled.

"The League is going to want to have words with you." Raven said, her voice just dripping with rage.

"Y-y-yyyyooouuuu can't do this! We have money! We have!"

"All of your assets have been frozen." Oracle said again. "I hacked your files and the records of all of your crimes are being sent out to every government and law enforcement agency in the world. There is nowhere you can hide, nobody who will save you."

"Oh yeah, and we bitchslapped all of your henchmen on the way here." Blackfire said. "So don't count on them."

Not long after, the League entered the room, having retrieved their clothes and gear.

"Blackfire?" Wonder Woman raised an eyebrow.

"Long story. Here's the a-holes."

"ROBIN!" Starfire flew over and hugged him.

"So then, not so tough against people who can fight back are you?" Superboy marched over with the others, the team surrounding the rapists.

And then, the villains received the worst beatings of their entire lives.

Markus, Victor and Rick were crippled for life from the attacks and would spend the rest of their lives in hospital beds, eating through straws.

THE END.Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

It was cold, and dark. The entire Justice League and their partners/sidekicks were knocked unconscious and now trapped in a damp, concrete room. There was only one door at the head of the room. The super heroes and heroines were sprawled out on the floor of the room. Now they all began to stir in unison.

"What the hell?" Superman said looking at the image before him. Batman and Robin were in the right corner of the room, Batman was tending to his protege making sure they were all right. Aquaman and Aqualad were in the other corner looking around very confused. Wonder Woman was beside Superman sitting up looking around, rubbing her head. Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian were helping the archers, Red Arrow, Artemis, and Green Arrow back into consciousness. Flash and Kid Flash were in the back of the room slightly panicking, Barry looked like he was in desperate need of a sandwich, while Wally was looking around at his friends. Superboy was just grumbling in the corner, it seemed he had woken first. Zatanna and Zatara were also assessing their injuries. Icon and Rocket looked very concerned. Black Canary, Captain Atom, Atom, both Green Lanterns, Hawkman and Hawkwoman were also looking around now fully conscious.

"I have no idea," Batman suddenly said responding to Superman's comment. "But I have a feeling we are about to find out."

"Correct Batman." A deep chilling, yet seductive voice suddenly came out of two speakers at the head of the room. Everyone was now on their feet looking ready for about anything to be thrown at them.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" These were more statements than questions coming from Batman. Then they heard a slight chuckle come from the speakers, this made everybody freeze.

"Ah. The famous and sometimes infamous Batman. Always demanding answers," the voice took a long pause, "But. If you would let me finish, you would know my intentions by now." Now everybody remained silent.

"Thank you. Now. First off, I would like you to know that I am not working alone. I have two of my dear friends with me as well. And our intentions? Simple. We all have our needs. Our preferences. And we needed to take you all to fill those certain preferences..." This made everyone visibly shudder. 'What the hell does he mean by preferences?' was all they could think before the man spoke again.

"You see, my friend to my right, Rick, has a preference for 14 to 16 year old girls..." This made everybody tense. Everyone in the room now looked at Artemis, Zatanna, M'gann, and Rocket. You could see they were completely shocked, and frightened. Everyone understood these men's intentions now.

"While I, Markus, have alway found my pleasure to be in more mature woman. Because I like to know, that they know, what's coming." Now the focus was on all of the woman in the room. Black Canary looked like she was going to become physically ill.

"Good... The third, to my left, is Victor. And he is the one who suggested you all... Victors preference happens to be 13 year old boys. And we've found the perfect one..." Now everyone was looking at Robin. He looked completely shocked. His eyes were wide, and he was trying to hide the fear. If Robin had been drinking a glass of water while this was taking place, he surely would have done a spit take, and then choked. Now Flash let out a loud gulp, amplifying everybody's stress.

"You're not getting anywhere near any of these women or my son," Batman said sternly, gripping Robin's shoulder firmly. Now Markus began to laugh over the speakers. This made everyone visibly shrink smaller. In fact, Atom shrunk down to his smallest size. Only then to go back to normal size when the maniacal laughter ceased. Now Markus spoke again.

"We will not even need to "get past" you. There are plenty of little vents in that closed in room of yours. So, all we have to do is flip a switch..." The psychotic monster flipped the switch aaaaannd....nothing happened.
He tried again. Nothing.

A new voice spoke over the loudspeakers. "Attention Dirtbags: My name is Oracle and I am now in control of this entire facility. My team is currently making their way through to you....and as for the heroes you have kidnapped..."

A sound echoed throughout the facility, as if a big machine had just powered down. The League Members all stood up, their powers back now.

"Feeling great Oracle, thank you." Superman smiled. He scanned with X-Ray Vision, locating the three villains in seconds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pray."

The trio of cowards turned to find the teenage sorceress known as Raven levitating above the ground, her eyes glowing red.

"G-get her Victor!"

"Yeah....get her!" Rick said as he and Markus pushed Victor towards her and made a break for the door. With no other option, Victor charged forward. Raven gestured and telekinetically flung him against a wall, breaking his arm. Victor howled in pain as he fell to the ground.

The door was knocked down as Cyborg came crashing through and punched Rick in the face, breaking his jaw and teeth and tossing him against a wall.

Cyborg was soon followed by the tameranian sisters: Starfire and Blackfire who zapped Markus with a double Starbolt, taking him out.

Beast Boy entered in the form of a large tiger. "Now you three stay right where you are." He growled.

"The League is going to want to have words with you." Raven said, her voice just dripping with rage.

"All of your assets have been frozen." Oracle said again. "I hacked your files and the records of all of your crimes are being sent out to every government and law enforcement agency in the world. There is nowhere you can hide, nobody who will save you."

"Oh yeah, and we bitchslapped all of your henchmen on the way here." Blackfire said. "So don't count on them."

Not long after, the League entered the room, having retrieved their clothes and gear.

"So then, not so tough against people who can fight back are you?" Superboy marched over with the others, the team surrounding the rapists.

Markus, Victor and Rick were crippled for life from the attacks and would spend the rest of their lives in hospital beds, eating through straws.

THE END.Very Happy 
The John McClane seal of approval

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

He tried again. Nothing.

"Pray."

"G-get her Victor!"

THE END.Very Happy 
The John McClane seal of approval

cheers cheers cheers 

more_horiz
You know what I liked best about this? Despite the fact that it was a nod to HISHE you actually managed to do the homage by making HISHE what it should have been. Instead of just having a bunch of characters say" Isn't it nice that we didn't do [Insert scene that happened in a movie} but did this instead" as the constant running gag. You just played the scene straight while gave an alternate yet, to me, canon take of what happen.

Also I loved how Blackfire even was willing to join the heroes in curbstomping the creeps.

more_horiz
BTW. Caught a Batman Gambit there.

more_horiz
Loose Ends

Red Hood's Journal
September 8th

I got a call from Batman, progress considering everything that went down, he mentioned that the gang is coping fine. Oracle has advanced security systems, not just on Mt.Justice but at Watchtower also. Robin was a little nerved but cant blame him given the circumstances. If it wasn't for quick thinking on the old man's part it could have gotten worse. Despite all things Robin is still the same old wise ass.

I did some homework on the filth responsible. There was no way they operated alone. So I've decided to search the for the real ring leader. I didn't inform Batman or other members of the family cause they wouldn't approve of the method I'm willing to use to bring the bastard down. I've considered operating solo but theres one person that I felt deserved to inflict the same level of payback on the bastard once he's found.

Storyboard - Page 25 Young210

Met her when me and Artemis did a field mission awhile back. I don't know what kind of history the two had but I know that Cheshire cares about her on some level after viewing the way she interacts with Artemis. Her reaction when I told her what those monsters intended to do just proved my point, she didn't waste no time in agreeing to join me.

It didn't take long till we found him. The records that we picked up discovered that he was hiding in some sleezy Motel. We stormed his room and gave him a no holds barred beatdown of epic proportions. I stopped Cheshire. Us beating him to death would be too good for him. Also I want him to be able to walk.

After we apprehended him he didn't waste no time begging for his life, me and Cheshire could even hear him crying. If his plan succeed would he have shown Robin or the others any mercy? I thought not.

We trek through the sewers, the stench is about what you expected but the way I look at it. If this piece of shit should die then he should die with the other pieces of shit floating in the sewer. We wandered far enough. I made an offer to the guy in that if he told us what the endgame was with his plan then maybe we would let him go.

He didn't wast time confessing that the endgame was to violate the targets in any way possible so that, no matter what, it will always stay with them for the rest of their lives.

I pulled out my gun then handed it to Cheshire, I gave her a nod then she shot him in both knees.

I watched him fell. I kept my word. I didn't kill him, which is the last bit of mercy he'd get. I glanced at Cheshire and I could swear she started smiling when he cried out in pain.

As he settled down I start to say this to him"They say crocodiles can smell blood. When you see Killer Croc, tell him I said bon appetit"

We both turned and left the ring leader to his fate

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Loose Ends

Red Hood's Journal
September 8th

I got a call from Batman, progress considering everything that went down, he mentioned that the gang is coping fine. Oracle has advanced security systems, not just on Mt.Justice but at Watchtower also. Robin was a little nerved but cant blame him given the circumstances. If it wasn't for quick thinking on the old man's part it could have gotten worse. Despite all things Robin is still the same old wise ass.

I did some homework on the filth responsible. There was no way they operated alone. So I've decided to search the for the real ring leader. I didn't inform Batman or other members of the family cause they wouldn't approve of the method I'm willing to use to bring the bastard down. I've considered operating solo but theres one person that I felt deserved to inflict the same level of payback on the bastard once he's found.

Storyboard - Page 25 Young210

Met her when me and Artemis did a field mission awhile back. I don't know what kind of history the two had but I know that Cheshire cares about her on some level after viewing the way she interacts with Artemis. Her reaction when I told her what those monsters intended to do just proved my point, she didn't waste no time in agreeing to join me.

It didn't take long till we found him. The records that we picked up discovered that he was hiding in some sleezy Motel. We stormed his room and gave him a no holds barred beatdown of epic proportions. I stopped Cheshire. Us beating him to death would be too good for him. Also I want him to be able to walk.

After we apprehended him he didn't waste no time begging for his life, me and Cheshire could even hear him crying. If his plan succeed would he have shown Robin or the others any mercy? I thought not.

We trek through the sewers, the stench is about what you expected but the way I look at it. If this piece of shit should die then he should die with the other pieces of shit floating in the sewer. We wandered far enough. I made an offer to the guy in that if he told us what the endgame was with his plan then maybe we would let him go.

He didn't wast time confessing that the endgame was to violate the targets in any way possible so that, no matter what, it will always stay with them for the rest of their lives.

I pulled out my gun then handed it to Cheshire, I gave her a nod then she shot him in both knees.

I watched him fell. I kept my word. I didn't kill him, which is the last bit of mercy he'd get. I glanced at Cheshire and I could swear she started smiling when he cried out in pain.

As he settled down I start to say this to him"They say crocodiles can smell blood. When you see Killer Croc, tell him I said bon appetit"

We both turned and left the ring leader to his fate

Tick tock, tick tock, feed the croc.

more_horiz
Game On
Synopsis: An extended scene from Artemis's side story
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/goddess-of-hunt.html
Canon: Yep

Artemis had just finished patching up some of her injuries, she kept a cautious eye out just so that she'd be on the lookout for anyone thats trying to sneak attack her. Her injuries doesn't bother her. What bothers her the most is the wearabouts of her friends, since she can communicate telepathically with Ultra Girl that she's ok. Ultra Girl has come a long way from fighting petty street thugs and that has impressed her. Quite frankly her and Stronghold both have come a long way. What they're facing is just a sample of what they'll face ahead. Which is why it's important for her to prepare him when the inevitable comes.

She hears a voice over the speakers

"You know what an ensemble darkhorse is? It's came from a horse racing term called 'Dark Horse' A relatively unknown horse would be risky to place bets on, compared to a horse with a known track record, because the gamblers would be "in the dark," so when an unknown horse won a race it was called a 'Dark Horse Victory.' "

She cant afford to lose her composer, not to that scumbag, not when her friends lives are at stake

" I got to hand it to you. If I were a betting man I wouldn't consider you the odds on favorite. Yet the way you handled yourself shows that you definitely can go the distance. Impressive for someone with no superpowers. Just who are you exactly?"

"Just the flaw in your little plan Game Master. The kink in your armor. The person you shouldn't dare mess with"

Game Master spoke in a menacing tone" If you think you can take me on little one, then you're in for a rude awakening"

She didn't spot it at first but at that moment she can tell that his facade is wavering, not only are the others alive and well they're gradually destroying everything he has worked for up to this point. Before she departs she gave one defying response" Game on, motherfucker"

more_horiz
Dear Suspiria

It's been centuries since we've parted ways.

How are you doing? I'm doing great. I'm scouting a new dimension, it resembles the dimension I've took residence in but with some little differences. It didn't take too long for me to cast my web of corruption upon that universe. Callisto is one of my targets, which I've enjoyed greatly. There will be more, I can assure you that. As far as Callisto goes, I'm far from finished with her.

By the way, a little fallen angel told me about your noble act in freeing the souls. Intrigued in seeing where it goes, and where you'll go with Elizabeth Chase. I have no doubt you can conjure up something with that dark imagination of yours.

Keep in touch

Sincerely,

Your Dark Half.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dear Suspiria

How are you doing? I'm doing great. I'm scouting a new dimension, it resembles the dimension I've took residence in but with some little differences. It didn't take too long for me to cast my web of corruption upon that universe. Callisto is one of my targets, which I've enjoyed greatly. There will be more, I can assure you that. As far as Callisto goes, I'm far from finished with her.

By the way, a little fallen angel told me about your noble act in freeing the souls. Intrigued in seeing where it goes, and where you'll go with Elizabeth Chase. I have no doubt you can conjure up something with that dark imagination of yours.

Keep in touch

Sincerely,

Your Dark Half.

Psionica; "You have a Dark Half?"

Suspiria: "Long story."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dear Suspiria

Keep in touch

Sincerely,

Your Dark Half.
Psionica; "You have a Dark Half?"

Suspiria: "Long story."

Laughing

more_horiz

Until The End Of Time

Coming Soon!Shocked 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Until The End Of Time

It had been a long day. The Justice Patrol got into a fight with a particularly powerful villain that took a lot out of the team to beat him. At the same time, Jennifer and the ECPD had to deal with a terrorist attack. Thankfully both incidents were resolved with no deaths. At the station, Jennifer was finishing up the paperwork while the LION Agents arrived to take care of the criminals and escort them all to the Pin.
"Hey Rouge." Faith said as she sipped coffee. Jennifer shook her head. "You too?" "It's catchy." "Remind me to think up one for you." "I'll do that...and listen, I wanted to say thanks. You really saved my ass out there today." "You'd have done the same for me." "Always. The JP alright?" "Yeah, they showed up as LION was taking care of the lunatics. They're alright, just tired and a bit busted up." "That's good to hear." Jennifer stretched. "Alright, I'm all finished here." She placed it on the chief's desk and walked out with Faith. The two bumped fists and drove off in separate cars.
Arriving home, Jennifer unlocked the door and let herself in. She found Flannery fast asleep on the couch. Smiling, Jennifer shook her awake and then walked the half-asleep Flannery to her room. After tucking her daughter in and kissing her head, Jennifer closed the door and walked upstairs and flung herself on the bed and collapsed.

She opened her eyes to find herself wearing a beautiful blue dress in a fancy restaurant. A masked man in a tuxedo waved at her and she approached and sat down. Reaching over, she pulled off the mask to reveal the smiling face of Scott Kingston. "Evening beautiful."

more_horiz
Quiet Time
Synopsis: Semi-Crossover between CAU Prime and the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Inside her castle Suspiria sits inside her study, a place where  she'd come to relax when she's not congregating with the super-villain community or searching for the Archmage. She gave specific instructions to her subjects to not disturb her unless it's really urgent.

Sometimes she would read, she finds that it edifies the mind, other times she'd look out the window at her statues. This time however things have changed. With the souls that she freed up she decide to take up on a new hobby. She considers painting a form of inspiration. She cant just get any painting. It has to be something that speaks to her, there were some promising candidates but she managed to find the one that spoke to her.

She looked down at her footstool with contempt. The footstool in question was once a being who claimed that he's Death incarnate. Even managed to brag it herself. She has personally met Death and even spoke with him. That Death had class. The sad case before her isn't Death. Because of that she gave it something that it deserves. An eternity of being under the heel of someone higher than him.

She glanced at the painting then stood up. She walked over to it and looked at the painting. She titled it "The Dangers of The Unknown". It showed a young boy and a young girl running on a grass plain. The running wasn't of fun or joy but of fear and terror. The kind one has when they're fleeing from their lives as they run from an unseen source.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Quiet Time
Synopsis: Semi-Crossover between CAU Prime and the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Inside her castle Suspiria sits inside her study, a place where  she'd come to relax when she's not congregating with the super-villain community or searching for the Archmage. She gave specific instructions to her subjects to not disturb her unless it's really urgent.

Sometimes she would read, she finds that it edifies the mind, other times she'd look out the window at her statues. This time however things have changed. With the souls that she freed up she decide to take up on a new hobby. She considers painting a form of inspiration. She cant just get any painting. It has to be something that speaks to her, there were some promising candidates but she managed to find the one that spoke to her.

She looked down at her footstool with contempt. The footstool in question was once a being who claimed that he's Death incarnate. Even managed to brag it herself. She has personally met Death and even spoke with him. That Death had class. The sad case before her isn't Death. Because of that she gave it something that it deserves. An eternity of being under the heel of someone higher than him.

She glanced at the painting then stood up. She walked over to it and looked at the painting. She titled it "The Dangers of The Unknown". It showed a young boy and a young girl running on a grass plain. The running wasn't of fun or joy but of fear and terror. The kind one has when they're fleeing from their lives as they run from an unseen source.

I am amused. Good one.Cool Very Happy 

more_horiz

Until The End Of Time

It had been a long day. The Justice Patrol got into a fight with a particularly powerful villain that took a lot out of the team to beat him. At the same time, Jennifer and the ECPD had to deal with a terrorist attack. Thankfully both incidents were resolved with no deaths. At the station, Jennifer was finishing up the paperwork while the LION Agents arrived to take care of the criminals and escort them all to the Pin.
"Hey Rouge." Faith said as she sipped coffee. Jennifer shook her head. "You too?" "It's catchy." "Remind me to think up one for you." "I'll do that...and listen, I wanted to say thanks. You really saved my ass out there today." "You'd have done the same for me." "Always. The JP alright?" "Yeah, they showed up as LION was taking care of the lunatics. They're alright, just tired and a bit busted up." "That's good to hear." Jennifer stretched. "Alright, I'm all finished here." She placed it on the chief's desk and walked out with Faith. The two bumped fists and drove off in separate cars.
Arriving home, Jennifer unlocked the door and let herself in. She found Flannery fast asleep on the couch. Smiling, Jennifer shook her awake and then walked the half-asleep Flannery to her room. After tucking her daughter in and kissing her head, Jennifer closed the door and walked upstairs and flung herself on the bed and collapsed.

She opened her eyes to find herself wearing a beautiful blue dress in a fancy restaurant. A masked man in a tuxedo waved at her and she approached and sat down. Reaching over, she pulled off the mask to reveal the smiling face of Scott Kingston. "Evening beautiful."

"S-Scott? How?"

"I've been watching over the two of you and I saw how hard you've had it so far, so I decided to pay you a visit, here in your dream."

"Thank you. It's been really intense here, but, we're managing." She started tearing up. "I've missed you."

Scott reached out and wiped them with his finger. "I know honey, but you should just know that I am always with you."

A waiter walked over and poured them glasses of wine. The two clinked the glasses. "I know."

The two ate steak and talked and laughed together. Once they were done, music started up. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Fly Me To The Moon."

"That's our song." The two had danced together to this on their first date and every year of their anniversary since. Jennifer wiped her eyes and looked up to see Scott standing up and offering her his hand. "May I have this dance?"

"Yes." The two walked hand-in-hand to the dance floor and held one another as they danced closely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ2QgcRrWlc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMCNg0QX8SI

After the dance, the two walked along the grounds, enjoying the beautiful night sky and the amazing gardens and gorgeous architecture. They talked about how much life had changed and the superhero teams and Flannery's school life.

It was only for one night, but the dream lasted for a lifetime for her. She saw an entire life pass by with her husband. They aged together, they spent time together, years passing by to make up for what they had lost.

Finally, they sat on a bench, looking up at the night sky. Old and grey but sstill very much in love. Scott reached out and held her hand. Jennifer smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. Scott whispered something into her ear and her eyes teared up.

Flannery awoke to find her mother sobbing softly in her bed. "Mom? Mom is something wrong?" Flannery asked.

"No honey. It's perfect. Everything is perfect." She said and wiped her eyes and once they were dry, she walked over and hugged her daughter. "It's still early, so, how's about I make you breakfast?"

"Sure...are you sure that you're alright?"

"I'm great honey."

As Jennifer descended the stairs, Scott's words echoed in her mind.

I love you Jennifer Kingston. Until the end of time.

more_horiz
I love you I love you I love you I love you 

more_horiz

Thank You For Flying ShariAirlines.

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Loation: In a private booth at a Super Villain Club. If superheros can have super cafe then the villains have the next best thing. An elite club for supervillains located at a five star resort placed at the edge of the universe.

Prime Suspiria, EPR's Bandora, Legacy's Nemesis, Legacy's Robin D'Amico, Legacy's Dr.Insidious, and Prime Christine Zion each sat together at a booth. Suspiria, Bandora, Nemesis, and Robin were laughing it up while Christine quietly sipped her drink and Insidious spent the rest of the evening hiding a blush forming and spent most of the time looking down at her drink.

"Ok just to get it out there" Robin say to the others"Brass balls for Leia to defy Jabba like that"

Nemesis laughed" True, oh so true. Least till Jabba clipped them"

The others, even Insidious laughed at that one. Christine remained quiet till she responded" Regardless of his unkempt appearance I happened to commend him in how he handled his business at that scene. I'm sure each of us would agree that when someone is out of line you make an example out of them"

The others agreed, especially Suspiria, Bandora, and Robin. Robin spoke to say" Thats true, even concerning the ones who work for me. One time one of my field agents. One of the most valuable agents I ever known but she had moments where she tends to have an attitude problem"

"What did you do about that? Did you threaten to kill her?" Nemesis asked

Robin laughed" No. Despite what the people would believe we don't threaten to kill our employees or even the one we target like the movies do. It's like a business in where a boss and a employee would have a meeting and work things out"

"After you worked things out, how much did your employee changed her tune?" Suspiria asked

"Lets say she saw it on my side of things and I hardly had a dispute with her" Robin said

"With me I'd usually just let Goldar make an example while my other subjects watch" Bandora said

"Were there moments when you got involved personally?" Nemesis asked in which Bandora nods" Oh yes. He broke down the minute I stepped up to him"

Nemesis smiled" Nice!!" she high fived Bandora

(Ok ok, don't fangirl out now) Insidious took a deep breath then spoke up" There is one thing I don't get though" The others glanced at her" Ok....He had Han and Chewie at his mercy...He reprogrammed 3PO and R2 and put them at his mercy...But putting Leia in a slave girl get up? Isn't he just pretty much saying, hey Leia whenever you get free why not give me the most horrible death imaginable."

"Speaking as an overlord, what he did was old school supervillainy. You don't have that many villains these days bold enough to do that" Bandora said

"True but Bella does have a point. When one has a win against their enemies one should make sure their win remains secured" Suspiria said

"This actually reminds me of a saying" Robin spoke up" Never leave yourself open to an enemy"

Nemesis and Christine nods

"Yes" Bandora agreed" Which is why the rest of us are still alive now"

"You know the tragic part is? Jabba has the qualities in making a fine villain but his executions can be sloppy. If I was in his position, I'd break Leia with kindness. Breaking a hero in humiliation only ends badly for those who execute it" Suspiria said" I've seen many like him fall because of that action"

"You know what I find sloppy. The plan that caused Leia and the others to end up in the situation they're in" Christine said and the others burst out laughing in agreement

Bandora shifted into Luke then says in his voice" Jabba, take these two droids and to with them you see fit. Also I'm leaving Leia to suffer to whatever humiliation you can think of" she said then changed back

"I mean.....Reallly?!" Robin said laughing while Nemesis wiped a tear from her eye then said" Even LION, whose capable of sending their agents in undercover assignments, wouldn't make that kind of miscalculation"

"We all know they're going to get out of this" Insidious said then the others nods in agreement" However if I were in Leia's position"

"You'd look striking in a slave girl bikini" Nemesis pointed

"Appreciated. But if I were in her position I'd give the guy a WTH reaction. Not just for the personal humiliation but for what he put 3PO and R2 though. As a fellow scientist the way he leaved the droids to their fates was not cool"

"This brings a question. Who are you rooting for in this?" Suspiria asked the others" You all know who I'm rooting for"

"I'd say Leia and the others but I agree with what Insidious said" Robin said

" Normally I'd root for Jabba but looking at what he put Leia though I'm just waiting for her to snap and gut the slug" Nemesis said

"I'm actually rooting for Bobba to saw to hell with this I'm out of here" Christine said

"Leia and the others. Just to see how her confrontation with Jabba turn out" Bandora said" Although if it were me I'd take Suspiria's strategy, that and mind control Leia with magic"

Cool 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply