ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 2 EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
In other section of the ship, Drusilla Gunhild kept her guns up as she quietly walked through the ship. She stopped as she saw an entire roomful of pirates armed to the teeth. Smirking, she holstered one gun, pulled out a flashbang and tossed it in and then quickly drew her gun back out. The pirates stopped and looked down to see the flash, blinding them for a moment. A moment was all she needed as Dru opened fire.

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 2 EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
" So you can pilot a boat also?" Julien asked while he's with Agent Starling holding down the fort in military boat thats a few miles" Just about any military vehicle that the training required." Starling said while looking on at the action

Julien can sense the carnage going on inside, almost as if he's directly in there with them

"The first time is usually the roughest kid. I remember the first time, practically puked on that one. The second time is a little like the first but you've start to adjust to it. Then before you know it this line of work becomes as easy as breathing" Starling said

Footprints can be heard throughout the ship. Bloody footprints as Keres scouts the building. One of the pirates hides behind the wall, holding his breath to prevent any sounds from coming out as he hides from him. He then makes a run for it to the armory.

"Come on, come on, come on!!!" He frantically tries to load his gun, he then hears Keres behind him. Beads of sweat formed then he yelled and swings his rifle at him but Keres decapitate the pirate with his sword

"So what brought you here? Don't take this the wrong way but you seem like a other side of the tracks kind of guy" Starling said to Julien who responded" To make a difference you know. Good guys against bad guys"

"Thats a good way to go on I suppose" Starling said to Julien

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
In other section of the ship, Drusilla Gunhild kept her guns up as she quietly walked through the ship. She stopped as she saw an entire roomful of pirates armed to the teeth. Smirking, she holstered one gun, pulled out a flashbang and tossed it in and then quickly drew her gun back out. The pirates stopped and looked down to see the flash, blinding them for a moment. A moment was all she needed as Dru opened fire.

The pirates never had a chance as Dru charged in and landed kill shots on every pirate in the room, shooting until each gun magazine was half empty. She took a moment to glance around the room. Hearing a sound behind her, Drusilla spun around and opened fire, shooting a bullet out of the air and then shooting the pirate in the throat with her left gun and then shooting him dead with both of them. "Good effort but not good enough." She twirled her guns and holstered them and began taking ammo and spare guns off of the pirates bodies and then busted open a couple crates in the room, revealing dozens of drugs. She whistled. "Looks like somebody has a supplier." She radioed Starling. "Hey, guess what I just found."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

The pirates never had a chance as Dru charged in and landed kill shots on every pirate in the room, shooting until each gun magazine was half empty. She took a moment to glance around the room. Hearing a sound behind her, Drusilla spun around and opened fire, shooting a bullet out of the air and then shooting the pirate in the throat with her left gun and then shooting him dead with both of them. "Good effort but not good enough." She twirled her guns and holstered them and began taking ammo and spare guns off of the pirates bodies and then busted open a couple crates in the room, revealing dozens of drugs. She whistled. "Looks like somebody has a supplier." She radioed Starling. "Hey, guess what I just found."

OT: Speaking of. Check out the sign up in the Prime/Quantum thread Wink

IC: " A ship full of pirate treasure" Starling responded to Dru

Roger pointed his knife at the leader" Ok Chief. Put the gun down on the " the leader looked at him cautiously then slowly puts the gun down" What do you say we do this old school? Whoever picks up their respective weapons first then use it on the person before them wins" Roger takes his knife then slowly brings the knife to the floor and before the leader could realize it Roger took a knife that he had behind him and stabbed the pirate to the side of the head" Dumb bastard" Roger said then looks at the hostage and walked up to him" The cavalry has arrived to take you home so when I remove this bag I don't want to hear any screaming" Roger removed the bag and looked at the hostage who looked up to him and said" Thank you"

"Yeah" Roger said then radioed Keres" The hostage is safe, the big man onboard is dead"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Roger pointed his knife at the leader" Ok Chief. Put the gun down on the " the leader looked at him cautiously then slowly puts the gun down" What do you say we do this old school? Whoever picks up their respective weapons first then use it on the person before them wins" Roger takes his knife then slowly brings the knife to the floor and before the leader could realize it Roger took a knife that he had behind him and stabbed the pirate to the side of the head" Dumb bastard" Roger said then looks at the hostage and walked up to him" The cavalry has arrived to take you home so when I remove this bag I don't want to hear any screaming" Roger removed the bag and looked at the hostage who looked up to him and said" Thank you"

"Yeah" Roger said then radioed Keres" The hostage is safe, the big man onboard is dead"

"That sums it up, yeah. These guys have about five maybe six tons of coke back here and several other drugs. Very illegal. These guys have a supplier." Drusilla said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That sums it up, yeah. These guys have about five maybe six tons of coke back here and several other drugs. Very illegal. These guys have a supplier." Drusilla said.

"Really? Sounds like we've hit the jackpot." Starling then looked at Julien" You sense any of them alive in there?"

"Theres one. He's hiding in a janitors closed. I'd be careful, he has a gun" Julien said then Starling relayed the message to Dru

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Really? Sounds like we've hit the jackpot." Starling then looked at Julien" You sense any of them alive in there?"

"Theres one. He's hiding in a janitors closed. I'd be careful, he has a gun" Julien said then Starling relayed the message to Dru

"Only one gun? No wonder he's hiding from me." Dru whistled to herself as walked down the hallway and sought out the closet. She knocked on it. The pirate leaped out of the closet and fired on her. Drusilla smirked and dodged to the side, avoiding the bullet and then she pistol whipped him to the ground, kicked his gun away and gave him a brutal kick to the stomach. "Good news pal: You've outlived your buddies. Now, we're going to interrogate you." She dragged him along with her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Only one gun? No wonder he's hiding from me." Dru whistled to herself as walked down the hallway and sought out the closet. She knocked on it. The pirate leaped out of the closet and fired on her. Drusilla smirked and dodged to the side, avoiding the bullet and then she pistol whipped him to the ground, kicked his gun away and gave him a brutal kick to the stomach. "Good news pal: You've outlived your buddies. Now, we're going to interrogate you." She dragged him along with her.

"I see you've got the hostage" Keres said then Roger nods and hands the hostage to him" I'll catch up theres just one more thing I have to take care of" Roger looked back at the dead pirate leader

The group made their way back to the boat with the hostage, the shipment Dru found, and the surviving pirate that Dru and Julien located. Keres climbed onboard with the shipment then Roger followed him" Hey new guy" Roger called down and Julien looked up" Heads up"

Roger tossed a decapitated head down to his feet. Julien stared at it and started to feel pretty queasy

" You're cleaning whatever he throws up" Starling called up to Roger

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I see you've got the hostage" Keres said then Roger nods and hands the hostage to him" I'll catch up theres just one more thing I have to take care of" Roger looked back at the dead pirate leader

The group made their way back to the boat with the hostage, the shipment Dru found, and the surviving pirate that Dru and Julien located. Keres climbed onboard with the shipment then Roger followed him" Hey new guy" Roger called down and Julien looked up" Heads up"

Roger tossed a decapitated head down to his feet. Julien stared at it and started to feel pretty queasy

"Huh. Trophy." Drusilla responded when she saw the head.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Julien quickly went up deck then threw up overboard

"The hell it is" Keres came down with the shipment" Don't want that stinking up the place when it decays"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"The hell it is" Keres came down with the shipment" Don't want that stinking up the place when it decays"

"Hey, it was Rodger's idea. Take it up with him." She looked back up towards Julien. "You gonna be okay Ju-ju?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey, it was Rodger's idea. Take it up with him." She looked back up towards Julien. "You gonna be okay Ju-ju?"

"Technically you did came up with the trophy suggestion. Roger just drop that down to mess with Julien" Starling said to Dru then handed her some gum" Got Julien"

Julien nods to" I'd keep telling myself I've seen worse from horror movies. Different ballpark when seeing the real thing"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Technically you did came up with the trophy suggestion. Roger just drop that down to mess with Julien" Starling said to Dru then handed her some gum" Got Julien"

Julien nods to" I'd keep telling myself I've seen worse from horror movies. Different ballpark when seeing the real thing"

"If it's any consolation, it gets easier." Drusilla said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"If it's any consolation, it gets easier." Drusilla said.

Also sent a RP as Starling Smile

more_horiz

"Point taken." Drusilla said. "Sooo..." She poked the captive pirate with her gun. "We going to ask him the old fashioned way or simply have Julien do his thing?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Technically you did came up with the trophy suggestion. Roger just drop that down to mess with Julien" Starling said to Dru then handed her some gum" For Julien"

"Point taken." Drusilla said. "Sooo..." She poked the captive pirate with her gun. "We going to ask him the old fashioned way or simply have Julien do his thing?"

"Well we have a recently rescued hostage with us so I'd suggest the latter. Wouldn't want to give him any nightmares" Starling said

Julien accepted the gum" Thanks." He said then chews on it" Starling told me the exact same thing"

"Here is where you'll be staying till we make it back" Keres said to the hostage" Need a drink or something?"

"A cold one would be nice" he said

Keres nods then he walks off Roger awaits outside then followed him"Thoughts on the new guy?" Keres asked

"Not completely useless but could use some toughen up" Roger said

"Life experience will do more than we ever could have Rog" Keres said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Technically you did came up with the trophy suggestion. Roger just drop that down to mess with Julien" Starling said to Dru then handed her some gum" For Julien"

"Well we have a recently rescued hostage with us so I'd suggest the latter. Wouldn't want to give him any nightmares" Starling said

Julien accepted the gum" Thanks." He said then chews on it" Starling told me the exact same thing"

"Here is where you'll be staying till we make it back" Keres said to the hostage" Need a drink or something?"

Keres nods then he walks off Roger awaits outside then followed him"Thoughts on the new guy?" Keres asked

Dru held her hand up for a beer. "Hit me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Keres tossed Dru and Julien both of them, Julien caught them with his TK

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dru plucked hers out of the air and opened it up. "To our first mission together!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dru plucked hers out of the air and opened it up. "To our first mission together!"

Julien smiled then toast, he then proceed to take a sip

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Smooth sailing all the way from here. Yo hostage, you got a name?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"David Sommers" David responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Welcome to the ship David."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Starling pilots the boat while Keres enters the room" Not bad for a first mission"

"Not at all. The rookie is still a little green around the gills" Keres said

"Give him time Keres, he'll come around. Besides having a psychic in the ranks can come in handy. We'd know what our enemy is thinking" Starling said

Julien examines the drugs" This is about 100million dollars worth on this shipment alone" he says to Dru

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Starling pilots the boat while Keres enters the room" Not bad for a first mission"

"Not at all. The rookie is still a little green around the gills" Keres said

"Give him time Keres, he'll come around. Besides having a psychic in the ranks can come in handy. We'd know what our enemy is thinking" Starling said

Julien examines the drugs" This is about 100million dollars worth on this shipment alone" he says to Dru

Dru looked them over closely. "Right about there, yeah. More if you find the right buyer.....what?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply