ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Archmage: Master of Magic

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Archmage: Master of Magic EmptyThe Archmage: Master of Magic

more_horiz
The Archmage: Master of Magic K3mnk

As it says in the title, these are his awesome solo adventures of awesomeness.

descriptionThe Archmage: Master of Magic EmptyRe: The Archmage: Master of Magic

more_horiz
The Archmage was
rocking out on a guitar while relaxing on a raft in the middle of the ocean. Below him, the waters started to get choppy as they turned red and storms started up. The waters turned to blood and a tsunami started up as a towering monstrosity rose up from beneath the waves. It's fingers the size of skyscrapers, it's length impossible to measure, the monster's head rising rising up above the clouds. Spotting him with it's incredible eyesight, the demon came back down until it's head was level with him.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/351/c/b/Forneus_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
The demon spoke , it's thunderous voice alone would have been enough to tear the flesh off of mortal men, it's fangs dripping corrosive acid, it's mouth filled with hellfire. "Arrrcchmage."
Archmage opened his eyes and smiled, sitting up. "Well it's about time! I was starting to think you wouldn't show."
"Why are you here mortal? Have you become so tired of living that you would dare face me alone?"
"A little birdie told me that you had been eating ships that came through here. You know you're not allowed in the mortal world in the first place, but that's the line Ach'yigggogt. I can't very well let you go home after what you've done."
The demon laughed. "Such courage, I will enjoy burning away your soul." He blew out a tornado of hellfire that obliterated tiny little raft he'd been using and went on for miles. The demon pulled back and looked around. He heard a whistle. Archmage was standing on the back of the guitar which was floating in the air and playing itself. His arms crossed. "Come on, you're gonna have to try harder than that."

more_horiz
Oh yeah, bringing back the badass magic man.  Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Archmage was
rocking out on a guitar while relaxing on a raft in the middle of the ocean. Below him, the waters started to get choppy as they turned red and storms started up. The waters turned to blood and a tsunami started up as a towering monstrosity rose up from beneath the waves. It's fingers the size of skyscrapers, it's length impossible to measure, the monster's head rising rising up above the clouds. Spotting him with it's incredible eyesight, the demon came back down until it's head was level with him.
The demon spoke , it's thunderous voice alone would have been enough to tear the flesh off of mortal men, it's fangs dripping corrosive acid, it's mouth filled with hellfire. "Arrrcchmage."
Archmage opened his eyes and smiled, sitting up. "Well it's about time! I was starting to think you wouldn't show."
"Why are you here mortal? Have you become so tired of living that you would dare face me alone?"
"A little birdie told me that you had been eating ships that came through here. You know you're not allowed in the mortal world in the first place, but that's the line Ach'yigggogt. I can't very well let you go home after what you've done."
The demon laughed. "Such courage, I will enjoy burning away your soul." He blew out a tornado of hellfire that obliterated tiny little raft he'd been using and went on for miles. The demon pulled back and looked around. He heard a whistle. Archmage was standing on the back of the guitar which was floating in the air and playing itself. His arms crossed. "Come on, you're gonna have to try harder than that."

"You have some nice tricks, but they will not save you!" Ach'yigggogt taunted him as demonic mouths opened on his four palms and began rapidly chanting magic spells. Symbols of fire and lightning appeared in front of the mouths and then towering flames, wrapped by lightning spells, blew out of them and merged together before flying towards him. A magic symbol appeared in the air between them, cast by Ach,yig and as the flaming lightning twisters passed through it, the magic transformed into an even larger, red, organic demon arm that reached out to grab him.

"Now that's a neat trick." He smiled while watching this. A hole opened above him and Archmage tossed the guitar into it before creating a small tornado in his hand and throwing it into the sky. As the devil arm reached out to him, Archmage cast a spell of his own. "Pia Pium Corpus de Ignis: Turbine!"

Pia Pium Corpus de Ignis: Turbine is a magical spell that combines a holy, sacred aura of magic with a blazing blue fire that grows into a towering being. In addition, the turbine addition transforms it further into a raging, wild storm focused completely on Archmage's enemy. It shreds, burns and blasts his enemy with holy magic all at the same time.

The Devil Hand grabbed him and tried to crush in a plam of hellfire but then the arm was blasted backwards as the aura surrounded Archmage and grew in size, becoming much larger than the Devil Hand. Archmage crossed his arms, raised up three fingers on his right arm and then pointed towards Ach'Yig.
The Aura flew forward with 636 MPH winds being emitted from every inch of it's body as the Devil Hand became wreathed in hellfire and dark lightning and punched it. The clash between magics lit up the skies for miles and then the Aura shredded the Devil Hand and disintegrated it as it continued onward and flew over the Sea Demon. He screamed and flailed in agony as the aura surrounded him and continued to do so until it was burning his whole body and still continuing along it's tail until it reached the end which was curled around the ocean floor. It's holy nature even began purifying the waters, returning them to normal.

"Even if you do have a long body, this spell will burn and cut it all to pieces. It's over Yig." Archamage told him as he focused the spell.

Yyyyyooouuuu.....fffffff-ing.....human! DON'T LET THIS GO TO YOUR HEEEEAAAAAAAD!" The demon howled as emitted a 360 degree pulse of energy that destroyed the aura. The backlash of this caused Archmage to be flung backwards and yell out in pain.

He almost fell to the waters below but stopped himself and flew back up in the air, wiping the blood from his nose. "That could've gone better." He looked back up to the sky and saw the circle gathering. "Well, I'll be able to use that in a moment. For right now, I'll get a bit more serious."

The demon's whole body was horribly burned and scarred from Archmage's attack. "I will make you suffer! ETERNALLY!" He screamed as his mouth's opened wide and an energy beam sprayed out to blast him. "Bring it!" Archmage created a magical barrier to catch and reflect it right back at him.

more_horiz
A good old mage vs uber demon fight. Gotta love it Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A good old mage vs uber demon fight. Gotta love it Very Happy 

Damn right!  cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Archmage was

"You have some nice tricks, but they will not save you!" Ach'yigggogt taunted him as demonic mouths opened on his four palms and began rapidly chanting magic spells. Symbols of fire and lightning appeared in front of the mouths and then towering flames, wrapped by lightning spells, blew out of them and merged together before flying towards him. A magic symbol appeared in the air between them, cast by Ach,yig and as the flaming lightning twisters passed through it, the magic transformed into an even larger, red, organic demon arm that reached out to grab him.

"Now that's a neat trick." He smiled while watching this. A hole opened above him and Archmage tossed the guitar into it before creating a small tornado in his hand and throwing it into the sky. As the devil arm reached out to him, Archmage cast a spell of his own. "Pia Pium Corpus de Ignis: Turbine!"

Pia Pium Corpus de Ignis: Turbine is a magical spell that combines a holy, sacred aura of magic with a blazing blue fire that grows into a towering being. In addition, the turbine addition transforms it further into a raging, wild storm focused completely on Archmage's enemy. It shreds, burns and blasts his enemy with holy magic all at the same time.

The Devil Hand grabbed him and tried to crush in a plam of hellfire but then the arm was blasted backwards as the aura surrounded Archmage and grew in size, becoming much larger than the Devil Hand. Archmage crossed his arms, raised up three fingers on his right arm and then pointed towards Ach'Yig.
The Aura flew forward with 636 MPH winds being emitted from every inch of it's body as the Devil Hand became wreathed in hellfire and dark lightning and punched it. The clash between magics lit up the skies for miles and then the Aura shredded the Devil Hand and disintegrated it as it continued onward and flew over the Sea Demon. He screamed and flailed in agony as the aura surrounded him and continued to do so until it was burning his whole body and still continuing along it's tail until it reached the end which was curled around the ocean floor. It's holy nature even began purifying the waters, returning them to normal.

"Even if you do have a long body, this spell will burn and cut it all to pieces. It's over Yig." Archamage told him as he focused the spell.

Yyyyyooouuuu.....fffffff-ing.....human! DON'T LET THIS GO TO YOUR HEEEEAAAAAAAD!" The demon howled as emitted a 360 degree pulse of energy that destroyed the aura. The backlash of this caused Archmage to be flung backwards and yell out in pain.

He almost fell to the waters below but stopped himself and flew back up in the air, wiping the blood from his nose. "That could've gone better." He looked back up to the sky and saw the circle gathering. "Well, I'll be able to use that in a moment. For right now, I'll get a bit more serious."

The demon's whole body was horribly burned and scarred from Archmage's attack. "I will make you suffer! ETERNALLY!" He screamed as his mouths opened wide and an energy beam sprayed out to blast him. "Bring it!" Archmage created a magical barrier to catch and reflect it right back at him.

"Speculum Clypeus!" Archmage called out. A magic barrier surrounded him and the demon's own reflection appeared on it as the beam collided with the barrier. The beam pushed against it at first but then it was reflected right back at the demon. This caused a large explosion but the demon remained standing. "CUUUUURSSSEEE YOOOouUU!" The demon howled and cast spells.
It created magical glyph circles in front of each hand while the spikes on it's body began to glow. Archmage looked up for a second and saw the tornado beginning to take form. He smirked and got ready to counter the spells. The demon tried an agony curse but Archmage stopped it with a counter curse. It sent a wave of devil water at him but countered with white fire, vaporizing the water before it could touch him. It attempted a soul rip spell but Archmage cast another spell that stopped the spell before it could harm him. For it's final spell, all of the magical glyphs were brought together and a giant pentagram appeared in front of it. The demon then grabbed the magic circle with it's claw, expanded it outwards, and then the demon generated a massive ball of magic in front of it's mouths, condensed it down, inhaled it and then all of the glow from it's spikes reached it's head as the demon opened it's mouths again.

"This isn't gonna be good." Archmage commented and prepared a spell of his own. Little black balls gathered in front of him as he moved his hands in a circle. His body glowed with violet energy as he gathered power for his spell.

"MANDO GRAVITATIS AD LACERANDUM METAS SPATIUM APERIAM VORICIS TENEBRARUM FORAMEN IN ANVADANT! NIGRUM FORAMEN!" He screamed out. This balls came together and swirled around as a large hole in the air appeared. A mystical black hole. It generated its own gravitational field, drawing in everything in front of itself, including the water and air. The demon was able to resist and fired off his blast into the magical circle in front of it, causing the blast to erupt into a massive area of effect explosion that, in any other circumstance, would have atomized everything in Ach'yigggogt's massive field of vision. However, because of Archmage's preparations, his black hole spell was able to suck in the entirety of his blast.

Light follows a straight line through space-time, even when space-time has been distorted into the maw of a black hole. When you get inside the black hole’s event horizon, all paths lead directly to the singularity, even if you’re a photon of light, moving directly away from it.

In short, all of the light of the attack, and the attack itself, were drawn right in and compressed down to nothingness. Leaving Archmage unharmed and the demon exhausted from the effort. Archmage calmed himself and focused his magic on the black hole until he could dismiss it. Archmage floated in the air and wiped sweat from his brow with a handkerchief. "Never was too good at that spell."

"What...what was that?"

"Black Magic my friend." He summed up. "Alright then, so, you ready to surrender?"

"You-you must be kidding! You are exhausted! You have nothing left! I will devour you Archmage!"

"Wrong again. Just know, that I gave you the chance to surrender." Archmage raised his hand to the sky and snapped his fingers. The massive tornado in the sky began swirling faster and faster and faster as a fist of wind appeared above the demon's head. "WHAT?!"

"I've been letting the wind magic gather while we've been fighting, in case I needed it. And now, looks like it's ready." He balled his right hand into a fist, raised it up and punched downwards. "Now Smash: Tempestas Condylus!"

With that, the hurricane punch flew down and smashed the demon down into the ocean depths.
The Archmage: Master of Magic 2mmshoz
It was like the rapidly spinning fist of a giant! The fist drilled into him while grinding him down into the depths. Archmage opened his hand and then the fist grabbed him, pulled him up out of the ocean and then smashed him down again and again and again. "You put up a good fight demon, but it's time to end it. Farewell!" All of the lightning in the skies assembled right above the wind fist as Archmage raised up his free hand. "Tonabit Deus In Iram Gerens: Fulmen Gehennam!" He called out and a massive magical lightning bolt surged down the wind fist as it threw the demon down and swirled up to maximum speeds and punched down one last time, exploding with force as it collided with him. The lightning and wing magic combined to destroy the demon's body by ripping it to pieces and then vaporizing those with the lightning bolts. Not even a devil Ach'yigggogt's caliber could survive that.

Floating down onto the water, Archmage focused his magic and returned the area around him to normal, as if the battle had never happened. Opening his eyes again, he saw the demon's essence floating into the air and staring down at him. "You just don't know when to quit do you?"
Letting out a blood curdling roar of blind rage, it flew right at him, planning to take his body for it's own.
Archmage wasn't having it. A card slipped out of his sleeve and he chucked it into the demon's soul. The demon could only scream as it was sucked into the card and sealed inside. The card then flew back over to Archmage and glowed. "Now, you stay in there and think about what you've done mister." He smirked and the card was slipped into his pocket. From there, Archmage teleported back home to rest.

more_horiz
Excellent magical display Archmage!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Excellent magical display Archmage!

Thank you! Thank you!

more_horiz
Well damn

That's powerful

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Well damn

That's powerful

Master Magi yo!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Floating down onto the water, Archmage focused his magic and returned the area around him to normal, as if the battle had never happened. Opening his eyes again, he saw the demon's essence floating into the air and staring down at him. "You just don't know when to quit do you?"
Letting out a blood curdling roar of blind rage, it flew right at him, planning to take his body for it's own.
Archmage wasn't having it. A card slipped out of his sleeve and he chucked it into the demon's soul. The demon could only scream as it was sucked into the card and sealed inside. The card then flew back over to Archmage and glowed. "Now, you stay in there and think about what you've done mister." He smirked and the card was slipped into his pocket. From there, Archmage teleported back home to rest.

He relaxed in a sofa inside of his chambers. He had built this place himself and installed the rules of it. The best feature of this place, aside from having various forms of comfort, was that it would replenish his magical energies for him while he rested. After battling an arch-demon, he could use the recharge. He took the card back out of his pocket and looked at it. That was another demon lord down. A shame, but, he did give him the chance to surrender and go home. The demon picked a fight with him, so this was the result. Archmage gestured and a small, golden box with mystic runes carved into all sides of it glowed. Archmage lifted the lid and put the card inside and closed it. This way, he could call upon his powers to aid him in combat should the need ever arise. In the meantime, the demon's soul would be purified within the card. He had already collected two others by this time as well, though he did not require their powers in his battles as of yet. Archmage stretched and kicked back to relax, hoping to get a nice nap in after that fight.
Feeling his magical energies already re-energizing themselves, he gestured and a smoothie appeared in his hand that he drank while he relaxed.

more_horiz

OOC: Archmage Combat Armor
The Archmage: Master of Magic Hm3_beta_5
Cool cheers drunken

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

He relaxed in a sofa inside of his chambers. He had built this place himself and installed the rules of it. The best feature of this place, aside from having various forms of comfort, was that it would replenish his magical energies for him while he rested. After battling an arch-demon, he could use the recharge. He took the card back out of his pocket and looked at it. That was another demon lord down. A shame, but, he did give him the chance to surrender and go home. The demon picked a fight with him, so this was the result. Archmage gestured and a small, golden box with mystic runes carved into all sides of it glowed. Archmage lifted the lid and put the card inside and closed it. This way, he could call upon his powers to aid him in combat should the need ever arise. In the meantime, the demon's soul would be purified within the card. He had already collected two others by this time as well, though he did not require their powers in his battles as of yet. Archmage stretched and kicked back to relax, hoping to get a nice nap in after that fight.
Feeling his magical energies already re-energizing themselves, he gestured and a smoothie appeared in his hand that he drank while he relaxed.

"How are feeling dear?" A woman asked as the smell of roses and a pink mist filled his sanctuary. Her sexy, husky voice was lie a masterful symphony to his ears. He wanted to fall to his knees in worship of her. "I.." He paused for a moment as he studied her. She was gorgeous! Beautiful! Lovely! She was the perfect woman! He had never seen anybody so beautiful in his life. The woman glided across the room and sat down on next to him. "I...know...you..." Of course he knew her, she was the woman of his dreams. She took his hand and she placed a hand on his cheek. "My sweet, darling, mage. How I have missed you. Come now, sit back and relax, and let me make you happy."
"Happy...yess..."
"I can make you happy, for eternity. I will make the world happy."
"I...I know...you can...y-you could...I know you, y-you.." He dropped his smoothie and grabbed her by the neck and flung her away from him as the sanctuary shattered around him. The scent disappeared completely. They faced one another now in a completely white void. "Euphenia Evanora. What the hell do you want this time?" He growled. "How did you get into my head?"

The sorceress burst out laughing. "Oh my, I really thought I had you this time, my mage. If you must know, Fairies' Dreamtoxin Mercury mixed with the Otherworldly Magic Copper Of The Twilight."

"To create a dream mirror?"

"Correct." She stood tall. "I'm coming back darling, and this time, I will make this and every other world bow at my feet in devotion."

"Not as long as I'm around. Stay in your prison or face the consequences. Those are your only choices. So do the smart thing and back the hell off!"

"So angry, you need more love in your life."

"You don't know the meaning of the word."

"You will be singing a different tune when I make you bow to me. I am coming for you and every soul in this dimension. And this time, nothing will stand in my way." The void below them turned into flames but Archmage waved his hand and snuffed them. Blades rained down from the sky only to be turned into doves. "You couldn't kill me last time we fought, and I have grown in power. You will fall to me, all of you will!" She burst into a brilliant light and Archmage woke up. He rubbed his head. "Great, that pain in the ass is back." He took a few breaths to calm himself down and leaned back. "Okay, cool it. Think logically. If she's free, somebody would've had to get her out. Somebody with a lot of power. If she does have access to materials for a dream mirror of such a high caliber, could she have enslaved the elves? No, it would not have been that easy....I have a feeling that this is going to be a big one...so, first things first: Who has access to the Copper of the Twilight?"

more_horiz
Intriguing...very intriguing!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Intriguing...very intriguing!

Yeah, not every many people can get on his bad side, but there you go. Gonna use this one to explore some of his backstory.
The villainess in question is pretty much Jasmine mixed with Enchantress with magical kung-fu. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"How are feeling dear?" A woman asked as the smell of roses and a pink mist filled his sanctuary. Her sexy, husky voice was lie a masterful symphony to his ears. He wanted to fall to his knees in worship of her. "I.." He paused for a moment as he studied her. She was gorgeous! Beautiful! Lovely! She was the perfect woman! He had never seen anybody so beautiful in his life. The woman glided across the room and sat down on next to him. "I...know...you..." Of course he knew her, she was the woman of his dreams. She took his hand and she placed a hand on his cheek. "My sweet, darling, mage. How I have missed you. Come now, sit back and relax, and let me make you happy."
"Happy...yess..."
"I can make you happy, for eternity. I will make the world happy."
"I...I know...you can...y-you could...I know you, y-you.." He dropped his smoothie and grabbed her by the neck and flung her away from him as the sanctuary shattered around him. The scent disappeared completely. They faced one another now in a completely white void. "Euphenia Evanora. What the hell do you want this time?" He growled. "How did you get into my head?"

The sorceress burst out laughing. "Oh my, I really thought I had you this time, my mage. If you must know, Fairies' Dreamtoxin Mercury mixed with the Otherworldly Magic Copper Of The Twilight."

"To create a dream mirror?"

"Correct." She stood tall. "I'm coming back darling, and this time, I will make this and every other world bow at my feet in devotion."

"Not as long as I'm around. Stay in your prison or face the consequences. Those are your only choices. So do the smart thing and back the hell off!"

"So angry, you need more love in your life."

"You don't know the meaning of the word."

"You will be singing a different tune when I make you bow to me. I am coming for you and every soul in this dimension. And this time, nothing will stand in my way." The void below them turned into flames but Archmage waved his hand and snuffed them. Blades rained down from the sky only to be turned into doves.  "You couldn't kill me last time we fought, and I have grown in power. You will fall to me, all of you will!" She burst into a brilliant light and Archmage woke up. He rubbed his head. "Great, that pain in the ass is back." He took a few breaths to calm himself down and leaned back. "Okay, cool it. Think logically. If she's free, somebody would've had to get her out. Somebody with a lot of power. If she does have access to materials for a dream mirror of such a high caliber, could she have enslaved the elves? No, it would not have been that easy....I have a feeling that this is going to be a big one...so, first things first: Who has access to the Copper of the Twilight?"

Archmage stood up and snapped his fingers. Books from all over the room flew around him. He stopped one and pulled it over to himself. He flipped through the book before shaking his head and the book flew back to the shelf. He tried a second book. No result. It flew back to the shelf. He got luck on the third book though and found the name he wanted. "April Willowglow of the Faye. Of course. She created Copper of the Twilight. But how on Earth could that witch have gotten past her to get to it? That settles it, somebody is definitely helping her on the outside. Someone clever. Never mind. I'll find out who it is soon enough. First thing's first, I'll need to get dressed and inform the others of what's going down before I leave." He snapped his fingers and the books flew back to the shelves as his attire changed in a flash.

He's wearing a simple shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the graceful bowtie he's wearing. On top of the shirt he's wearing a trendy vest with 4 buttons, it has a narrow v-line, which allows for the top to remain visible even when the suit's jacket is buttoned up. The jacket is a perfectly tailored fit for him. It has an elaborate houndstooth pattern which gives the suit a sporty, yet stylish look. The 4 buttons of his single breasted jacket are all buttoned up with the exception of one, a playful touch to a classy look. The jacket is the same length all around, it has no vent, there's a pocket on either side and there's a breast pocket which has been left empty. He's wearing pants which copy the style of the jacket, both in color and pattern and they perfectly complement his shoes. He's wearing a modest pair of plain toe oxfords. To top it all of he's wearing a sleek belt, which has been accompanied by gloves.

With this done, he teleported to Black Knight first. "Hope he isn't busy."

more_horiz
Stonehenge

To some there wasn't something impressive about the ancient structure but to others there was a sense of awe that they'd experience upon visiting. To others it has a mystic symbolism to it. To Black Knight this is where he'd come to pray once a day.

Kneeling down in the center of the ancient structure as Black Knight silently prays. He finished then stood up, sensing Archmage near he respond"Hello Archmage"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Stonehenge

To some there wasn't something impressive about the ancient structure but to others there was a sense of awe that they'd experience upon visiting. To others it has a mystic symbolism to it. To Black Knight this is where he'd come to pray once a day.

Kneeling down in the center of the ancient structure as Black Knight silently prays. He finished then stood up, sensing Archmage near he respond"Hello Archmage"

"Hello old friend. I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Stonehenge

"No. Is there anything you need?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Stonehenge

"No. Is there anything you need?"

"Euphenia Evanora may have found a way out of her prison."

more_horiz
Black Knight tilts his head"Is that so?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Yeah and she has a dream mirror." Archmage explained his encounter with her. "So, bottom line, it's obvious that somebody is helping her, but I don't know who just yet. The fairies are going to be my first visit in the investigation, but I don't want to leave Earth unprotected. I figure if we're all ready for her, then if she does make a move on Earth, you guys can be ready with anti-charm spells and dream barriers."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah and she has a dream mirror." Archmage explained his encounter with her. "So, bottom line, it's obvious that somebody is helping her, but I don't know who just yet. The fairies are going to be my first visit in the investigation, but I don't want to leave Earth unprotected. I figure if we're all ready for her, then if she does make a move on Earth, you guys can be ready with anti-charm spells and dream barriers."
"Just gave Cleric the heads up as you were explaining. Since I know where you stand with this, I'll help you bring her in. However I get the opportunity of ending the life of an unfortunate sob that aided her"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Just gave Cleric the heads up as you were explaining. Since I know where you stand with this, I'll help you bring her in. However I get the opportunity of ending the life of an unfortunate sob that aided her"

"Deal." He offered his hand. "Ready to rock?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply