ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionStoryboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog EmptyStoryboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog

more_horiz
Nod to Guy Cool

Due to the feedback of the story and to make things easier on me without backtracking this is a thread thats dedicated everyones favorite vampire Jubilation Lee and her video logs.

A little rundown on the vlogs

Title: Jubilee Vlog
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: Jubilation Lee
Canon: Yep

Entry #1

Inside the living room of the Xavier Insititute For Higher Learning Jubilee had just finished setting up her camera and is now preparing for her first ever Video Blog or Vlog. Finally finished setting up she smiled and waves at the camera"Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself, names Jubilation Lee. Jubilee to my friends and family and myself, Lee to my Slayer BFF Sid. Hi Sid" Jubilee waved"To get the basics out of the way I'm a Mutant and Xavier Alumni of 04. 04 rulez!" she held out her tongue and gave a hand sign that reads"We Rock!". "As far as what my mutant ability is. Well" She held her hands close together and tiny fireworks came out of her hands and she stopped"Thats all I can do for now, I can show you more but not in here."

"I'm also a vampire" Her eyes turned red and flashed her fangs infront of the camera"No special effects going on here." She said then her expression returned to it's normal pre-vamped self"How I came to be like this is a story I'm not completly ready to tell at this time. Lets just say that I've had cases where I was in a bit of a downward spiral or a dark place after the turn but thanks to support from my friends, family, and a mutual understanding from my other Slaying BFF, whom I swore to not name."Jubilee said then whispered"Sorry guys." and spoke up" I washed the blues away and returned to my regular chipper self. But not in a creepy stephord smiler way"

"Also I've learned that there are some advantages in being a vampire" Jubilee smiled"I can think of two right now" Her eyes glanced down"Oh don't tell me that some of you weren't glancing. There are others and a variety of cool powers that I'll tell and show you on my next Vlog"

"See you then guys. Wish I could chat some more but it is in the middle of the night and don't want to risk disturbing the students or staff. Ciao!" Jubilee waved then cut off the Vlog

Entry #2

The Vlog Camera cuts on, we see a clear field, it's an area thats located just about 10 miles from the lake area around the back part of the Academy. It's considered the second backyard of the Xavier Academy. "It's just about dusk out and this area provides me room to do what I'm going to do. It's grand isn't it"

"You know Xavier's has always been credited in being a pretty huge school but even the school grounds is I dare say as big as the city itself. From what I've learned Xavier's great great great grandparents were rich aristocrats who bought this whole area once they've settled down here in the States. Little history lesson to start things off. Ok lets get down to what I'm really going to talk about"

" When I was a kid I used to think that vampires were the Gary Oldman types or Tom Cruise, the character that Tom Cruise was playing in Interview With The Vampire not Tom Cruise himself. To use a famous quote there are as many species of vampire as there are beasts of prey. In my experience, even before I was a vamp, my eyes were open to that quote. There are so many different types of vampires that just one Vlog entry alone wouldn't be enough to explain them. Some look just like regular people, others look freaking ugly, and some make you just never want to sleep again or take a few psychic therapy sessions just to cope with what you saw. And they not only have different looks but different powers and means on feeding people. For instance instead of blood there are some that feeds on life force or chi as Logan described. But we are only going to talk about vampire powers of my species. Which I've still haven't thought of a name for. I cant say classic vamp because for all I know there are vampire species that are older than mine. So for now I'm just going to demonstrate"

Jubilee steps back a few feet"For a new born vampire like me you aquire pretty basic power sets" she blitzed all over the field then arrived back to the spot she originally stood on"Super speed" she blited to the boulder, brings her fist down and the boulder cracks open"Super Strength" she blitzed up to the camera then carries it then flies up into the air" Wanna see something cool" she says to the camera then points it down as it shows Jubilee floating above the clouds. Landing next to a tree she placed the camera down"I can also enthrall people its like hypnosis but there are certain lines I don't cross. Enthralling someone against their will is one of them. I've learned that the older I get I gain other special vampire powers. It's like once you've gained experience the further your potential in your powers is unlocked. The best part is that I still get to keep my mutant powers." She raises her arms up and the sky is lightened up with a impressive fireworks display. When she finished she continued in saying"Also we would gain the memories of someone after we drink their blood. I don't do any blood drinking actually. I mostly used synthetic blood that Susan creates, thank you Susan. I also have regeneration. Which works about the same as Logans but without enough blood intake it would take a little while for the regeneration to take full effect"

"Lets talk weaknesses. Luckily my species doesnt burn in the sun but we do lose our powers, which in honesty makes us vulnerable. Good thing Ororo and Logan have trained me into being resourceful without powers. Crosses don't to squat against us. Silver hurts like hell though and it would leave a permanent scar if you're not careful."

"I think now is a good enough time to wrap this up. Kitty said that my species is a cross between a Bram Stoker Vampire and the vampires from Hellsing. The Seras Victoria variety at least. So if you guys watching this video have any suggestions on what to my type of vampire feel free to pop a comment and I'll mull em over as soon as I can. CIAO" Jubilee reached over then presses the button and the video ends

Entry #3

It's around 1:30AM. Pretty much the majority of the students and remaining faculty were asleep. In the living room 1 of the institute Jubilee appears before the monitor dressed in a bathrobe and sits on the sofa comfortably"First date. First date and arch enemies. Some good news and bad news in my life right now. To get started with the positive side I've just came back from my first date and the get up you see before you is due to the wild night my date and I had and don't want elements of that on the grounds so I decided to freshen up a little. Her name is Drusilla and she works for the government, I know what you guys are thinking but trust me she's no stiff. Come think of it not all government agents are what television describes them" Jubilee contemplates" I think this is the first date I've had since becoming a vampire, I remember what Kitty told me awhile back. Now that you've recovered from your PTVTD(Post Traumatic Vampire Transformation Disorder) it's time for you to get back out there into the dating scene. I've considered it, then I'd hesitate because there are time's I worry about being rejected. But this wasn't the case with Dru, she didn't even have a problem with me being a vampire. And the date was awesome so I'm having my fingers crossed with this one" Jubilee blitzed away then blitzed back on the couch

"Ok I have sound proof on due to another subject I want to discuss. Which is arch enemies. Who is a white haired douchebag named Darius. Who had the nerve to feed on me!!! That goes way beyond invading ones own personal space, correction he went way beyond invading, he invaded, vandalized, committed acts so horrible that you don't even have names to describe the acts! Also he tried to shoot at Kitty with a Ray Gun, a f****** Ray Gun! While using a scene from Star Wars, the original trilogy, that Kitty loves. You know what a Ray Gun does to her? Also I've mentioned that there are several types of vampires but I'm pretty sure this is the first vamp I've seen that feeds on another vamp. I'm also sure that wasn't his first time doing that!" Jubilee closed her eyes then takes a few deep breaths" So I have an immortal archenemy who now has a tast of my blood. And now I wonder if my situation will be like Logan and Creed's. Fighting eachother for centuries" Jubilee's hearing picks up a motorcycle arriving at the mansion"Speak of the devil" She hears the motorcycle driving away then she hears Laura coming in the mansion humming"Strangers In The Night"

"Huh." She looked at the monitor and grinned"Sounds like someone got lucky tonight. If you'll excuse me I'm going to see if Laura would be so kind as to provide a little intel on that" she reaches up and shuts the monitor off

Entry #4

Storyboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog Treeho10

“Hi everyone and welcome to another edition of Jubilee’s V-Log and guess what we are taking the vlog out of the Xavier Mansion this time around and I’m standing inside the home of my superhero and vlogger BFF Squirrel Girl. Pretty cool place huh?” Jubilee asked while she has the camera showcase the rest of the house

Storyboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog Luxury10

Tippy Toe climbed onto Jubilee’s shoulder then looked at the camera then raised her right hand up” Hey!” she looked at the camera”This is Squirrel Girl’s super hero partner, Tippy Toe” she took the squirrel then kissed the top of her head as she hugged her to her chest.

“Hey Jubilee” Squirrel Girl said then Jubilee fist bumped her and Jubilee spoke to the camera”Squirrel Girl is a member of The Avengers”

“Four years running” Squirrel Girl said proudly

“In your involvement with the Avengers I’m sure you’ve had a lot of wacky adventures” Jubilee said

“Oh you don’t know the half of it! This one time I was in a venturing with Ant-Man and Wasp exploring the Micro-Realm” Squirrel Girl explained

“Really? Whats that?” Jubilee asked

“ It’s another world accessed only by going small sized. I tell you just when I think I’ve seen everything fate throws us a curveball” Squirrel Girl said

“Uh huh..To aspiring superheroes out there how does one become an Avenger?” Jubilee asked Squirrel Girl who responded” Well the most important thing is to not try to contact them while they’re on a big mission. I’ve learned that the hard way. I would suggest doing it on a slow day”

“How would you describe the environment there?” Jubilee asked

“ Depending on a certain day superheroing among the Avengers can be tedious with the constant alien attacks, super villains drunk with power, trolling Trickster Gods, and Doctor Doom drunk with power. Also when dealing with Mutant Rights and The Brotherhood” Squirrel Girl explained then Jubilee spoke up” Oh don’t even get me started with The Brotherhood. Although Wanda’s pretty nice, with an equally nice pair of legs” Squirrel Girl interrupt” Don’t fall for a super villain. It usually ends terribly”

“Oh that’s just a complement, besides I’m already involved with someone. If she‘s watching” Jubilee smiled and waved” Hi Dru”

“So uniform wise with the Avengers it’s usually BYOU, Bring Your Own Uniform? I know with the X-Men it’s usually standard required.” Jubilee said

“It’s usually BYOU but The Chase Siblings know a guy who can help upgrade your uniform, especially to the point where it can be battle damage proof” Squirrel Girl said

Tippy Toe’s head looked up and she spoke to Squirrel Girl”Whats that?” she listened to her” Really? Then lets go take care of it”

“Whats up?” Jubilee asked Squirrel Girl who responded” Big trouble in Hong Kong, I’ll tell you about it on the way”

Jubilee gives SG Tippy Toe then looks at the camera” That just about ends it for now guys. About to have an actual Team Up, one things are mellow I’ll post you pictures. CIAO!” Jubilee looks to SG’s direction” Hey Squirrel Girl I was wondering if you can teach me how to talk to squirrels?”

Tippy Toe flew to the computer, waved at the camera, then cuts it off.

descriptionStoryboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog EmptyRe: Storyboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog

more_horiz
MercWitDaMouth Type: Love your blog Jubes!

descriptionStoryboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog EmptyRe: Storyboard spinoff: Jubilee Vlog

more_horiz
Note: Some of the stuff will be connected with the stories in the universe but the majority of the series it will be stand alone.

more_horiz
Entry #5

"IIII'M baaack!!!" Jubilee waved, she's in the living room of the mansion"Many sorries for the long wait guys. I had alot of stuff on my mind. One of them being is, my existence" she looked down with a troubled expression then responded" Ever since I've been turned I've wondered what happens to me say if I die for real? Or my slayer bff would describe, the final death. Now I'm not saying I don't believe in the afterlife as I have personally seen versions of it long before I became a vampire. Just that I've wondered, with me being what I am now, will I still be able to go to heaven or whatever afterlife paradise?" she wrings her hands" It's really not the final death I'm afraid of. It's the possibility that if I do meet such fate, what if I cease to exist"

Her bottom lip quivered as if she's about to cry at any moment then she caught herself then proceeds to regain her composure" I have spoken to someone about it. Jason mentions that I should speak with someone who is familiar with death and the afterlife. If interested he'll look to arranging a meeting. I know I'm taking a leap of faith with this one but my existence does depend on it"

She exhales and forces a smile" Got to go. If I have to meet the person that Jason mentioned then I have to be well rested. Night guys" she waves then shuts off the monitor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Entry #5

"IIII'M baaack!!!" Jubilee waved, she's in the living room of the mansion"Many sorries for the long wait guys. I had alot of stuff on my mind. One of them being is, my existence" she looked down with a troubled expression then responded" Ever since I've been turned I've wondered what happens to me say if I die for real? Or my slayer bff would describe, the final death. Now I'm not saying I don't believe in the afterlife as I have personally seen versions of it long before I became a vampire. Just that I've wondered, with me being what I am now, will I still be able to go to heaven or whatever afterlife paradise?" she wrings her hands" It's really not the final death I'm afraid of. It's the possibility that if I do meet such fate, what if I cease to exist"

Her bottom lip quivered as if she's about to cry at any moment then she caught herself then proceeds to regain her composure" I have spoken to someone about it. Jason mentions that I should speak with someone who is familiar with death and the afterlife. If interested he'll look to arranging a meeting. I know I'm taking a leap of faith with this one but my existence does depend on it"

She exhales and forces a smile" Got to go. If I have to meet the person that Jason mentioned then I have to be well rested. Night guys" she waves then shuts off the monitor

Awww, poor Jubes:no:

more_horiz
Entry #6

We see Jubilee standing before a restaurant in Hong Kong, holding a phone infront of her"Sorry if the video quality isn't good guys. I'm using my mobile phone to record this video as I cant use the monitor. I have some good news to share for you. I have some answers for what I was looking for in my last blog. Speaking of which many heartfelt thanks for the concerns and motivational post that you guys sent me❤ I love you I love you  I had a chat with a individual who says would provide me my soul back. She explained that my soul is trapped in limbo and in the event I should meet the final death I get to go to the place that Mephisto hangs out unless I complete a series of trials to earn my soul back. Pretty heavy stuff I know.

"I was supposed to have my first trial here in Hong Kong but my target has relocated to Scotland. I don't have much time but I'll send you my progress as soon as I can. Wish me luck. CIAO!!!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply