Batman Begins

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 am


I Am Ninja Batman.Cool 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 am

"Impressive" Ra's said

The commencement ceremony

Ra's Al Ghul prepares the branding iron then he spoke in which Ducard translate" We have purged your fear, you are ready to lead these men, you are ready to become a member of the league of shadows." Ra's signaled then Ducard explained to Bruce" But first you must prove your commitment to justice"

A peasant farmer is handed over with his hands tied and forced on his knees. Ra's gives Ducard a sword and handed it to Bruce, he shook his head" No, I'm no executioner"

" Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share" Ducard explained

"Thats why it's so important" Bruce reasoned" It seperate us from them"

"You want to fight criminals. This man is nothing more than a murderer" Ducard said

"This man should be tried" Bruce said

"By whom? Corrupt bureaucrats? Criminals mock society's laws, you know that better than most" Ducard said

"You cannot lead these men unless you are prepared to do whatever it is necessary to defeat evil." Ra's said

"Where would I be leading these men?" Bruce asked

"Gotham" Ra's said" As Gotham's favorite son you'll be able to strike at the heart of it's corrupt society"

"How" Bruce asked

"Gotham's time has come, like all the other corrupt societies before it Gotham has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. This is what we have been doing for centuries That is why Gotham City has to be destroyed" Ra's said

Bruce is stunned at this revelation, since coming here he intended to free the city from corruption and injustice. Not bring it's downfall" You cant believe in this" he looked at Ducard with some ray of home that he's not the only one who questions this" Ra's has saved us from the darkest corners of our own hearts and what he ask in return is what we have to achieve. Gotham is a symbol of the corruption in the world and it is our task to rid the world of it"

"I will go back to Gotham and I will fight men like this but I will not be an executioner" Bruce argued he wont let the people of Gotham suffer" There are good people that dwell within the city who believe in fighting the injustice from within."

Ducard offered the sword" Please Bruce" when looking at him there is sincere in his voice" There is no turning back from this. This is what you have been trained for and think what you could lose in the process"

Bruce knows what he's implying and it has been on his mind, he looks at Ducard then at the sword and at Ra's who nods. He's not sure where Talia stands with this but a part of him is relived that she isn't here for this. Bruce accepted the sword then he approaches the farmer who looked up pleadingly as Bruce raised his sword he brings it down but he flings the branding iron in the air and it lands at the gunpowder that caught fire

"What are you doing?!" Ducard demanded then Bruce responded" Whatever is necessary my friend"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 am


A gift

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 am

Thank you!!!
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 am

Legato wrote:Kane's Bar



"You've been staring at your drink for quite some time" Foley said to Gordon while he drinked his drink

"Just thinking. Thinking when did this city fell apart. It had it's flaws before but now it's a rat hole" Gordon said just staring and watching the ice melt into the drink

"I wouldn't go that far Jim, even the rats would have the good sense to leave this place" He joked then noticed Gordon's unwavering expression" We arrest the criminals Jim, if we had the power then we'd make sure they stay locked up."

Gordon glances at Foley"What keeps you so optimistic?"

Foley shrugged" The way I look at it. The mob bosses and other criminal elements will fall sometime. Just a matter of when."

Gordon looks back at his drink"Thats one way to look at it" he said then takes the drink and drinks it all down

The two walked out of the bar" There are times I think back, how the city would have been if Martha had won the election"

"Morgan won, no sense dwelling on it" Foley said then the two sees someone trying to break into their car

Gordon cocked his head to the side(Well isn't that nice)

Foley looked at him"You want to do this or should I?"

"Actually, this is just the pick me up I need" Jim said then the two approached the guy" Hey buddy"

The guy turned then the two flashed their badges at him.

"Let me guess you took a gamble to see if you can steal a car that belonged to two of Gotham City's finest?" Gordon said as he looked at the guy and judging from the expression on the guys face he can tell that he's screwed. He tries to make a run for it but Foley quickly drew a gun on him"Don't make this harder on yourself man"

Gordon walked up to him"Not your lucky day"

OT:

Peter Foley
http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/17/51/47/46/dwight10.jpg
"Seriously, right out in the open, he just up and tries to steal a cop car. So of course they catch him! What did he expect to happen?" The mobsters laughed. The funnyman always did know how to make them laugh and he was especially on the ball today. "That's a good one." "Ahhh he was a dumb kid anyway." "Do you got any others?" He paused and drank some water.
"I do. I've been saving this one for stand up, but, I think you'll like it. Okay, so, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, right? One night, they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight…" He gestured grandly and spoke like a master storyteller weaving his tale. "Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend dare not make the leap. Y’see…y’see, he’s afraid of falling!"
The men around the table laughed but he held up a finger, signaling that he wasn't done yet. "So then, the first guy has an idea…He says “Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!” B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He says “wh-what do you think I am? CRAZY? You’d turn it off when I was half way across!" The men burst into laughter.
The men ordered more drinks and clinked them together.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Laughing 

Great intro.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Kane's Bar



"You've been staring at your drink for quite some time" Foley said to Gordon while he drinked his drink

"Just thinking. Thinking when did this city fell apart. It had it's flaws before but now it's a rat hole" Gordon said just staring and watching the ice melt into the drink

"I wouldn't go that far Jim, even the rats would have the good sense to leave this place" He joked then noticed Gordon's unwavering expression" We arrest the criminals Jim, if we had the power then we'd make sure they stay locked up."

Gordon glances at Foley"What keeps you so optimistic?"

Foley shrugged" The way I look at it. The mob bosses and other criminal elements will fall sometime. Just a matter of when."

Gordon looks back at his drink"Thats one way to look at it" he said then takes the drink and drinks it all down

The two walked out of the bar" There are times I think back, how the city would have been if Martha had won the election"

"Morgan won, no sense dwelling on it" Foley said then the two sees someone trying to break into their car

Gordon cocked his head to the side(Well isn't that nice)

Foley looked at him"You want to do this or should I?"

"Actually, this is just the pick me up I need" Jim said then the two approached the guy" Hey buddy"

The guy turned then the two flashed their badges at him.

"Let me guess you took a gamble to see if you can steal a car that belonged to two of Gotham City's finest?" Gordon said as he looked at the guy and judging from the expression on the guys face he can tell that he's screwed. He tries to make a run for it but Foley quickly drew a gun on him"Don't make this harder on yourself man"

Gordon walked up to him"Not your lucky day"

OT:

Peter Foley
http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/17/51/47/46/dwight10.jpg
"Seriously, right out in the open, he just up and tries to steal a cop car. So of course they catch him! What did he expect to happen?" The mobsters laughed. The funnyman always did know how to make them laugh and he was especially on the ball today. "That's a good one." "Ahhh he was a dumb kid anyway." "Do you got any others?" He paused and drank some water.
"I do. I've been saving this one for stand up, but, I think you'll like it. Okay, so, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, right? One night, they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight…" He gestured grandly and spoke like a master storyteller weaving his tale. "Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend dare not make the leap. Y’see…y’see, he’s afraid of falling!"
The men around the table laughed but he held up a finger, signaling that he wasn't done yet. "So then, the first guy has an idea…He says “Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!” B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He says “wh-what do you think I am? CRAZY? You’d turn it off when I was half way across!" The men burst into laughter.
The men ordered more drinks and clinked them together.
One of the men drinks his drink then says to the Funnyman" You sure know how to liven a room. BTW did you hear about whats going down in Atlas?"

"Whatabout it?" one of the men asked

"Johnny was called up to do a five man heist job. Everything was planned out ok then right when they was about to walk out with the cash this lady shows up. They open fired at her but the bullets did no damage and she ended up taking out Johnny and the rest of the crew. He says he never seen anything like it, the chick is not only immune to bullets but can also fly and move really fast" He said

"What kind of rounds were they firing" One of the men asked

"The standard cop killing rounds." He said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Kane's Bar



"You've been staring at your drink for quite some time" Foley said to Gordon while he drinked his drink

"Just thinking. Thinking when did this city fell apart. It had it's flaws before but now it's a rat hole" Gordon said just staring and watching the ice melt into the drink

"I wouldn't go that far Jim, even the rats would have the good sense to leave this place" He joked then noticed Gordon's unwavering expression" We arrest the criminals Jim, if we had the power then we'd make sure they stay locked up."

Gordon glances at Foley"What keeps you so optimistic?"

Foley shrugged" The way I look at it. The mob bosses and other criminal elements will fall sometime. Just a matter of when."

Gordon looks back at his drink"Thats one way to look at it" he said then takes the drink and drinks it all down

The two walked out of the bar" There are times I think back, how the city would have been if Martha had won the election"

"Morgan won, no sense dwelling on it" Foley said then the two sees someone trying to break into their car

Gordon cocked his head to the side(Well isn't that nice)

Foley looked at him"You want to do this or should I?"

"Actually, this is just the pick me up I need" Jim said then the two approached the guy" Hey buddy"

The guy turned then the two flashed their badges at him.

"Let me guess you took a gamble to see if you can steal a car that belonged to two of Gotham City's finest?" Gordon said as he looked at the guy and judging from the expression on the guys face he can tell that he's screwed. He tries to make a run for it but Foley quickly drew a gun on him"Don't make this harder on yourself man"

Gordon walked up to him"Not your lucky day"

OT:

Peter Foley
http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/17/51/47/46/dwight10.jpg
"Seriously, right out in the open, he just up and tries to steal a cop car. So of course they catch him! What did he expect to happen?" The mobsters laughed. The funnyman always did know how to make them laugh and he was especially on the ball today. "That's a good one." "Ahhh he was a dumb kid anyway." "Do you got any others?" He paused and drank some water.
"I do. I've been saving this one for stand up, but, I think you'll like it. Okay, so, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, right? One night, they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight…" He gestured grandly and spoke like a master storyteller weaving his tale. "Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend dare not make the leap. Y’see…y’see, he’s afraid of falling!"
The men around the table laughed but he held up a finger, signaling that he wasn't done yet. "So then, the first guy has an idea…He says “Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!” B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He says “wh-what do you think I am? CRAZY? You’d turn it off when I was half way across!" The men burst into laughter.
The men ordered more drinks and clinked them together.
One of the men drinks his drink then says to the Funnyman" You sure know how to liven a room. BTW did you hear about whats going down in Atlas?"

"Whatabout it?" one of the men asked

"Johnny was called up to do a five man heist job. Everything was planned out ok then right when they was about to walk out with the cash this lady shows up. They open fired at her but the bullets did no damage and she ended up taking out Johnny and the rest of the crew. He says he never seen anything like it, the chick is not only immune to bullets but can also fly and move really fast" He said

"What kind of rounds were they firing" One of the men asked

"The standard cop killing rounds." He said
"And she kept coming? What is she a machine?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Kane's Bar



"You've been staring at your drink for quite some time" Foley said to Gordon while he drinked his drink

"Just thinking. Thinking when did this city fell apart. It had it's flaws before but now it's a rat hole" Gordon said just staring and watching the ice melt into the drink

"I wouldn't go that far Jim, even the rats would have the good sense to leave this place" He joked then noticed Gordon's unwavering expression" We arrest the criminals Jim, if we had the power then we'd make sure they stay locked up."

Gordon glances at Foley"What keeps you so optimistic?"

Foley shrugged" The way I look at it. The mob bosses and other criminal elements will fall sometime. Just a matter of when."

Gordon looks back at his drink"Thats one way to look at it" he said then takes the drink and drinks it all down

The two walked out of the bar" There are times I think back, how the city would have been if Martha had won the election"

"Morgan won, no sense dwelling on it" Foley said then the two sees someone trying to break into their car

Gordon cocked his head to the side(Well isn't that nice)

Foley looked at him"You want to do this or should I?"

"Actually, this is just the pick me up I need" Jim said then the two approached the guy" Hey buddy"

The guy turned then the two flashed their badges at him.

"Let me guess you took a gamble to see if you can steal a car that belonged to two of Gotham City's finest?" Gordon said as he looked at the guy and judging from the expression on the guys face he can tell that he's screwed. He tries to make a run for it but Foley quickly drew a gun on him"Don't make this harder on yourself man"

Gordon walked up to him"Not your lucky day"

OT:

Peter Foley
http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/17/51/47/46/dwight10.jpg
"Seriously, right out in the open, he just up and tries to steal a cop car. So of course they catch him! What did he expect to happen?" The mobsters laughed. The funnyman always did know how to make them laugh and he was especially on the ball today. "That's a good one." "Ahhh he was a dumb kid anyway." "Do you got any others?" He paused and drank some water.
"I do. I've been saving this one for stand up, but, I think you'll like it. Okay, so, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, right? One night, they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight…" He gestured grandly and spoke like a master storyteller weaving his tale. "Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend dare not make the leap. Y’see…y’see, he’s afraid of falling!"
The men around the table laughed but he held up a finger, signaling that he wasn't done yet. "So then, the first guy has an idea…He says “Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!” B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He says “wh-what do you think I am? CRAZY? You’d turn it off when I was half way across!" The men burst into laughter.
The men ordered more drinks and clinked them together.
One of the men drinks his drink then says to the Funnyman" You sure know how to liven a room. BTW did you hear about whats going down in Atlas?"

"Whatabout it?" one of the men asked

"Johnny was called up to do a five man heist job. Everything was planned out ok then right when they was about to walk out with the cash this lady shows up. They open fired at her but the bullets did no damage and she ended up taking out Johnny and the rest of the crew. He says he never seen anything like it, the chick is not only immune to bullets but can also fly and move really fast" He said

"What kind of rounds were they firing" One of the men asked

"The standard cop killing rounds." He said
"And she kept coming? What is she a machine?"
"Wouldn't surprise me if the government created a robot to do it's dirty work" The guy said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:44 am

To first timers on the forum or to those who spotted this for this first time this is my take on Batman's origin story. Some parts of it will be novelization of Batman Begins while other parts will have a spin on it. It's connected to the other origin stories such as Boy of Steel and Wonder Woman: A Heroes Journey. The heroes or The Trinity each have their own humble beginnings but each of them share a connection when it comes to the formation of me and Guy's own DCU.

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Kane's Bar



"You've been staring at your drink for quite some time" Foley said to Gordon while he drinked his drink

"Just thinking. Thinking when did this city fell apart. It had it's flaws before but now it's a rat hole" Gordon said just staring and watching the ice melt into the drink

"I wouldn't go that far Jim, even the rats would have the good sense to leave this place" He joked then noticed Gordon's unwavering expression" We arrest the criminals Jim, if we had the power then we'd make sure they stay locked up."

Gordon glances at Foley"What keeps you so optimistic?"

Foley shrugged" The way I look at it. The mob bosses and other criminal elements will fall sometime. Just a matter of when."

Gordon looks back at his drink"Thats one way to look at it" he said then takes the drink and drinks it all down

The two walked out of the bar" There are times I think back, how the city would have been if Martha had won the election"

"Morgan won, no sense dwelling on it" Foley said then the two sees someone trying to break into their car

Gordon cocked his head to the side(Well isn't that nice)

Foley looked at him"You want to do this or should I?"

"Actually, this is just the pick me up I need" Jim said then the two approached the guy" Hey buddy"

The guy turned then the two flashed their badges at him.

"Let me guess you took a gamble to see if you can steal a car that belonged to two of Gotham City's finest?" Gordon said as he looked at the guy and judging from the expression on the guys face he can tell that he's screwed. He tries to make a run for it but Foley quickly drew a gun on him"Don't make this harder on yourself man"

Gordon walked up to him"Not your lucky day"

OT:

Peter Foley
http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/17/51/47/46/dwight10.jpg
"Seriously, right out in the open, he just up and tries to steal a cop car. So of course they catch him! What did he expect to happen?" The mobsters laughed. The funnyman always did know how to make them laugh and he was especially on the ball today. "That's a good one." "Ahhh he was a dumb kid anyway." "Do you got any others?" He paused and drank some water.
"I do. I've been saving this one for stand up, but, I think you'll like it. Okay, so, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, right? One night, they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight…" He gestured grandly and spoke like a master storyteller weaving his tale. "Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend dare not make the leap. Y’see…y’see, he’s afraid of falling!"
The men around the table laughed but he held up a finger, signaling that he wasn't done yet. "So then, the first guy has an idea…He says “Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!” B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He says “wh-what do you think I am? CRAZY? You’d turn it off when I was half way across!" The men burst into laughter.
The men ordered more drinks and clinked them together.
One of the men drinks his drink then says to the Funnyman" You sure know how to liven a room. BTW did you hear about whats going down in Atlas?"

"Whatabout it?" one of the men asked

"Johnny was called up to do a five man heist job. Everything was planned out ok then right when they was about to walk out with the cash this lady shows up. They open fired at her but the bullets did no damage and she ended up taking out Johnny and the rest of the crew. He says he never seen anything like it, the chick is not only immune to bullets but can also fly and move really fast" He said

"What kind of rounds were they firing" One of the men asked

"The standard cop killing rounds." He said
"And she kept coming? What is she a machine?"
"Wouldn't surprise me if the government created a robot to do it's dirty work" The guy said
He thought about this and turned to his partner in crime. "Bob...how would you deal with a robot?"

Bob considered this. "Bazooka."

"I can't argue with that."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:42 am

Legato wrote:To first timers on the forum or to those who spotted this for this first time this is my take on Batman's origin story. Some parts of it will be novelization of Batman Begins while other parts will have a spin on it. It's connected to the other origin stories such as Boy of Steel and Wonder Woman: A Heroes Journey. The heroes or The Trinity each have their own humble beginnings but each of them share a connection when it comes to the formation of me and Guy's own DCU.

And I'm Guy. Also known as The Admin.

KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:17 am

After some time off...Teaser Trailer

Bruce is seen in the living room of Wayne Manor, he reflects back on his return, alot of things has changed since he left. Most of it are for the worst. He looked at the portrait of him and his parents back during a much simpler time, back when Gotham had spirit. Ever since his parents deaths it was like the spirit of Gotham died with them.

"You look well for a dead guy" He looked back to see Rachel Dawes standing at the doorway and approached him" Alfred let me in"

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Rachel-Dawes-aka-Katie-Holmes-193295147

"He mentioned that you kept an eye on the place since I left." Bruce asked Rachel who shrugged" It's as apart of me as it is you. Also Alfred could use the company" a part of her is glad that he's returned but the more she looked at him she sees that the Bruce thats present isn't the same Bruce she recognized. At this moment it doesn't matter, he's here and is still alive

Bruce looked regretful at that comment, he wanted to say something but instead he responded" Thank you."

"You're welcome" Rachel smiled then asked" Now that you're back, what are you planning to do?"

Bruce glanced at her for a moment and before we could get a response we cue to a scene of a criminal running down an alleyway like he's running from something conjured from his worst nightmare. He's out of breath then stops and looks around in a panic. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Here"

We don't see whose behind him, only a slight movement as if the darkness had a life of his own. When the criminal turned around he started to yell then everything went black
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:50 am

Legato wrote:After some time off...Teaser Trailer

Bruce is seen in the living room of Wayne Manor, he reflects back on his return, alot of things has changed since he left. Most of it are for the worst. He looked at the portrait of him and his parents back during a much simpler time, back when Gotham had spirit. Ever since his parents deaths it was like the spirit of Gotham died with them.

"You look well for a dead guy" He looked back to see Rachel Dawes standing at the doorway and approached him" Alfred let me in"

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Rachel-Dawes-aka-Katie-Holmes-193295147

"He mentioned that you kept an eye on the place since I left." Bruce asked Rachel who shrugged" It's as apart of me as it is you. Also Alfred could use the company" a part of her is glad that he's returned but the more she looked at him she sees that the Bruce thats present isn't the same Bruce she recognized. At this moment it doesn't matter, he's here and is still alive

Bruce looked regretful at that comment, he wanted to say something but instead he responded" Thank you."

"You're welcome" Rachel smiled then asked" Now that you're back, what are you planning to do?"

Bruce glanced at her for a moment and before we could get a response we cue to a scene of a criminal running down an alleyway like he's running from something conjured from his worst nightmare. He's out of breath then stops and looks around in a panic. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Here"

We don't see whose behind him, only a slight movement as if the darkness had a life of his own. When the criminal turned around he started to yell then everything went black
Now that is one badass trailer.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:21 pm




"I'm Batman."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:21 am

Legato wrote:"Impressive" Ra's said

The commencement ceremony

Ra's Al Ghul prepares the branding iron then he spoke in which Ducard translate" We have purged your fear, you are ready to lead these men, you are ready to become a member of the league of shadows." Ra's signaled then Ducard explained to Bruce" But first you must prove your commitment to justice"

A peasant farmer is handed over with his hands tied and forced on his knees. Ra's gives Ducard a sword and handed it to Bruce, he shook his head" No, I'm no executioner"

" Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share" Ducard explained

"Thats why it's so important" Bruce reasoned" It seperate us from them"

"You want to fight criminals. This man is nothing more than a murderer" Ducard said

"This man should be tried" Bruce said

"By whom? Corrupt bureaucrats? Criminals mock society's laws, you know that better than most" Ducard said

"You cannot lead these men unless you are prepared to do whatever it is necessary to defeat evil." Ra's said

"Where would I be leading these men?" Bruce asked

"Gotham" Ra's said" As Gotham's favorite son you'll be able to strike at the heart of it's corrupt society"

"How" Bruce asked

"Gotham's time has come, like all the other corrupt societies before it Gotham has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. This is what we have been doing for centuries That is why Gotham City has to be destroyed" Ra's said

Bruce is stunned at this revelation, since coming here he intended to free the city from corruption and injustice. Not bring it's downfall" You cant believe in this" he looked at Ducard with some ray of home that he's not the only one who questions this" Ra's has saved us from the darkest corners of our own hearts and what he ask in return is what we have to achieve. Gotham is a symbol of the corruption in the world and it is our task to rid the world of it"

"I will go back to Gotham and I will fight men like this but I will not be an executioner" Bruce argued he wont let the people of Gotham suffer" There are good people that dwell within the city who believe in fighting the injustice from within."

Ducard offered the sword" Please Bruce" when looking at him there is sincere in his voice" There is no turning back from this. This is what you have been trained for and think what you could lose in the process"

Bruce knows what he's implying and it has been on his mind, he looks at Ducard then at the sword and at Ra's who nods. He's not sure where Talia stands with this but a part of him is relived that she isn't here for this. Bruce accepted the sword then he approaches the farmer who looked up pleadingly as Bruce raised his sword he brings it down but he flings the branding iron in the air and it lands at the gunpowder that caught fire

"What are you doing?!" Ducard demanded then Bruce responded" Whatever is necessary my friend"

The gunpowder started to explode, the explosion distracted Ducard. It was enough for Bruce to hit Ducard with the hild of the sword to knock him out. The other League of Assassins drew their swords as Bruce struck a League of Assassins member and knocked him down.

Ra's backed away then drew his sword out and orders his men to prepare to confront Bruce as he squares off. Their weapons clashed

We see the flames starting to reach to the barrels of the gunpowder then continue to Ra's Al Ghul and Bruce's fight. Bruce ducks Ra's attack then Ra's sword struck the wooden post. The place shook, the members of the League of Shadows duck and moved to avoid the sparks of flame falling down.

Ra's comes after Bruce then brings his sword down but Bruce blocks it and he sweeps Ra's leg. Ra's stumbles but kept his balance and the two continued their fight. As the explosives go off and the palace starts to crumble around them.

Bruce manages to hold off pretty well against Ra's but once Ra's blocked Bruce's attack he struck him in the face. Bruce blocked Ra's attack then countered it and returned the favor by striking Ra's in the face. This fight showcases how far Bruce's training has come as he's able to go toe to toe against Ra's Al Ghul in a sword fight by using everything that Ducard has taught him.

The explosions continued and the majority of the League of Assassins managed to escape the exploding building. There was a bigger explosion and both Ra's and Bruce was shot back by the force of it and they both landed on the ground. The roof of the temple collapsed then it struck Ra's but Bruce barely managed to avoid it. Bruce looked to see Ra's lifeless form before him.

He sees Ducard still on the floor unconscious then rushes to his fallen mentor and picks him up and placed him over his shoulders.

The temple exploded and Bruce and Ducard crashes through the window of the temple. They landed on the snowy mountain surface then tumbled till they reached the edge of the mountain. Ducard slid off but Bruce manages to catch him.

Bruce took him to a healer that lived in a small village a few miles down where the League of Assassins temple used to be. He laid Ducard on the bed. The healer looks up at him and says" I will tell him that you saved his life"

Bruce bowed at the healer, although he didn't do it for the praise. He was just glad that he managed to save someone that saved him. He gave a look of farewell to his mentor then left.

He walks down the airport runway, his private jet awaits him. The door opens and out comes Alfred who greeted Bruce" Master Wayne, you've been gone an awfully long time"

"Yes I have" Bruce smiled at Alfred

"You look very fashionable, apart from the mud" Alfred said

He's a different man, before he was a lost soul, now his mind and spirit are strengthened and reborn with a sense of purpose.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:33 am

Boy, that's an epic update.

Bruce is ready to get his start as Batman, Alfred is back, Batman VS not actually Ra's, Ducard left to heal and Talia and Nyssa are going to be angry about the temple burning down. All put together, that was epic.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:52 am

Gotham City Courthouse

"In my opinion Mr.Zsaz is as much as a danger to himself as to others and prison is probably not the best environment for his rehabilitation." Dr. Jonathan Crane a psychologist speaking as a character witness for the defendant Victor Zsaz, a mob hitman for Mandragora, facing trial for his crimes. Not a single ounce of remorse or regret is shown on the defendant. Other than a pleased grin shown as Dr.Crane works his charm on the judge.

Rachel Dawes, despite her best attempts, knows the frustrating futility of the situation. He doesn't fool her, that is another one of Mandragora's men that is going to get away with his crime.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:01 am

Legato wrote:Gotham City Courthouse

"In my opinion Mr.Zsaz is as much as a danger to himself as to others and prison is probably not the best environment for his rehabilitation." Dr. Jonathan Crane a psychologist speaking as a character witness for the defendant Victor Zsaz, a mob hitman for Mandragora, facing trial for his crimes. Not a single ounce of remorse or regret is shown on the defendant. Other than a pleased grin shown as Dr.Crane works his charm on the judge.

Rachel Dawes, despite her best attempts, knows the frustrating futility of the situation.  He doesn't fool her, that is another one of Mandragora's men that is going to get away with his crime.

And that, Miss Dawes, is the real joke of it all.  Laughing 

Seriously though, epic update and I like how you tied both of them into Mandragora.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:04 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Gotham City Courthouse

"In my opinion Mr.Zsaz is as much as a danger to himself as to others and prison is probably not the best environment for his rehabilitation." Dr. Jonathan Crane a psychologist speaking as a character witness for the defendant Victor Zsaz, a mob hitman for Mandragora, facing trial for his crimes. Not a single ounce of remorse or regret is shown on the defendant. Other than a pleased grin shown as Dr.Crane works his charm on the judge.

Rachel Dawes, despite her best attempts, knows the frustrating futility of the situation.  He doesn't fool her, that is another one of Mandragora's men that is going to get away with his crime.

And that, Miss Dawes, is the real joke of it all.  Laughing 

Seriously though, epic update and I like how you tied both of them into Mandragora.
Yeah Mandragora, in this, is like a composite JLU Mandragora, Begins Falcone, and Classic Kingpin all wrapped into one. He'll basically be Bruce's first major adversary
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:32 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Gotham City Courthouse

"In my opinion Mr.Zsaz is as much as a danger to himself as to others and prison is probably not the best environment for his rehabilitation." Dr. Jonathan Crane a psychologist speaking as a character witness for the defendant Victor Zsaz, a mob hitman for Mandragora, facing trial for his crimes. Not a single ounce of remorse or regret is shown on the defendant. Other than a pleased grin shown as Dr.Crane works his charm on the judge.

Rachel Dawes, despite her best attempts, knows the frustrating futility of the situation.  He doesn't fool her, that is another one of Mandragora's men that is going to get away with his crime.

And that, Miss Dawes, is the real joke of it all.  Laughing 

Seriously though, epic update and I like how you tied both of them into Mandragora.
Yeah Mandragora, in this, is like a composite JLU Mandragora, Begins Falcone, and Classic Kingpin all wrapped into one. He'll basically be Bruce's first major adversary

Sounds awesome man.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:44 pm



"The last will and testament of the deceased: Thomas Wayne.

"In the event of my death, I hereby declare that all my worldly possessions pass to my son, Bruce Wayne. Bruce, I ask that you honor the Wayne family legacy, and commit yourself to the improvement of Gotham City, its institutions, and its citizens. Please, be strong. You are young, but destined for great things. Make the most of your opportunities.
Use them to give back to a city that has given us so much, to change the lives of millions of people. Do not be frivolous with this wealth.
Please, do not waste it all on fast cars, and outrageous clothes, and the pursuit of a destructive lifestyle. Invest in Gotham. Treat its people like family. Watch over them and use this money to safeguard them from forces beyond their control. My deepest regret is I will not see you grow into the good man I know you will become. And finally, my son, I ask that you never abandon this city to fate. We have lived through dark days, and no doubt there are more to come. But it is the good and great men who stand up for Gotham when others turn and run. In death, I will love you forever. Your father, Thomas."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Well fitting man Smile 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Legato on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 pm

"Dr.Crane?"

"Ah,Miss Dawes"

Rachel catches up to Dr.Crane as they walk down the halls of the courthouse" You really think a man who butchers people for the mob doesn't belong in jail?"

"Well I would hardly have testified to that otherwise wouldn't I Ms.Dawes?"

The two stopped and Rachel stood before Dr.Crane"This is another one of Mandragora's men that you have declared insane and moved into your asylum"

"Well a work offered by organized crime must have an attraction to the insane" Dr.Crane said then he turned and walked, pushing the double doors open

"Or the corrupt" Rachel spoke causing Dr.Crane to stop, clearly irritated, he turned and walked up to Rachel" If you had presented enough stronger evidence to support your claim then perhaps things would have went your way. Now, if you don't mind, I have important matters to deal with. Good day"

He turned then left
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Legato wrote:"Dr.Crane?"

"Ah,Miss Dawes"

Rachel catches up to Dr.Crane as they walk down the halls of the courthouse" You really think a man who butchers people for the mob doesn't belong in jail?"

"Well I would hardly have testified to that otherwise wouldn't I Ms.Dawes?"

The two stopped and Rachel stood before Dr.Crane"This is another one of Mandragora's men that you have declared insane and moved into your asylum"

"Well a work offered by organized crime must have an attraction to the insane" Dr.Crane said then he turned and walked, pushing the double doors open

"Or the corrupt" Rachel spoke causing Dr.Crane to stop, clearly irritated, he turned and walked up to Rachel" If you had presented enough stronger evidence to support your claim then perhaps things would have went your way. Now, if you don't mind, I have important matters to deal with. Good day"

He turned then left

There is nothing to fear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHMufEOtJc
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/216/4/e/the_scarecrow_redesign_by_aznnerd-d6got06.png
But fear himself.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum