ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Batman Begins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionBatman Begins - Page 3 EmptyRe: Batman Begins

more_horiz

In uptown Gotham in a high rise building, towering over the majority of the Gotham City structure, Stephen Mandragora watches over the whole city. Like a king watches over his kingdom that he built and ruled with an iron fist.

He hears a door open up and out comes his assistant Riza Foxworth "Mandragora sir"

"Yes Ms.Foxworth?" Mandragora looked back at her

"Dr.Johnathan Crane is here" Ms.Foxworth said in which Mandragora smiled" Send him in" Riza nods then says" Also I recieved word that Lex is looking at opening a facility in Smallville"

"Is he now" Mandragora pondered" Have a bottle of the finest wine, you know what he prefers, and a luxury car with a note of congratulations shipped to him"

"Yes sir" Riza says then closes the door. Moments later the door opened and Riza showed Dr.Crane in who gave a smile of appreciation and nods at Riza who nod in return after closing the door behind him

"I take everything went well?" Mandragora asked Dr.Crane who responded" Got off with a proverbial slap on a wrist"

He gave Dr.Crane a congratulatory pat on the shoulder and the two walked over and took a seat" There seems to be a problem"

Mandragora raised an eyebrow" What kind of a problem?"

"Rachel Dawes. Apparently she has gotten rather vocal against how we run things" Dr.Crane says in which Mandragora leaned back and pondered"Ah Ms.Dawes. She's influential enough if she continues to talk then eventually others will listen"

"She isn't the sort that would be bought off like the other law officials. Falcone was suggesting that she gets taken out of the picture entirely" Dr.Crane said

"Nifty idea but with a potential risk to create martyrs. Convince Mr.Falcone to have his henchmen rough her up a little. The best way to get rid of an enemy is to gradually install fear upon them. Once Falcone got things going we'll be there to escalate it. When her paranoia is at her all time high. Then we'll sick Waylon at her" Mandragora said

"In other words, have her reach a point that she's damaged beyond repair?" Dr.Crane asked in which Mandragora smiled" Exactly. She'd make a fine addition to your asylum wouldn't you say?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

In uptown Gotham in a high rise building, towering over the majority of the Gotham City structure, Stephen Mandragora watches over the whole city. Like a king watches over his kingdom that he built and ruled with an iron fist.

He hears a door open up and out comes his assistant Riza Foxworth "Mandragora sir"

"Dr.Johnathan Crane is here" Ms.Foxworth said in which Mandragora smiled" Send him in" Riza nods then says" Also I recieved word that Lex is looking at opening a facility in Smallville"

"Is he now" Mandragora pondered" Have a bottle of the finest wine, you know what he prefers, and a luxury car with a note of congratulations shipped to him"

"Yes sir" Riza says then closes the door. Moments later the door opened and Riza showed Dr.Crane in who gave a smile of appreciation and nods at Riza who nod in return after closing the door behind him

"I take everything went well?" Mandragora asked Dr.Crane who responded" Got off with a proverbial slap on a wrist"

He gave Dr.Crane a congratulatory pat on the shoulder and the two walked over and took a seat" There seems to be a problem"

"Rachel Dawes. Apparently she has gotten rather vocal against how we run things" Dr.Crane says in which Mandragora leaned back and pondered"Ah Ms.Dawes. She's influential enough if she continues to talk then eventually others will listen"

"She isn't the sort that would be bought off like the other law officials. Falcone was suggesting that she gets taken out of the picture entirely" Dr.Crane said

"Nifty idea but with a potential risk to create martyrs. Convince Mr.Falcone to have his henchmen rough her up a little. The best way to get rid of an enemy is to gradually install fear upon them. Once Falcone got things going we'll be there to escalate it. When her paranoia is at her all time high. Then we'll sick Waylon at her" Mandragora said

"In other words, have her reach a point that she's damaged beyond repair?" Dr.Crane asked in which Mandragora smiled" Exactly. She'd make a fine addition to your asylum wouldn't you say?"

Gotta how love how he's both evil and pragmatic at the same time.
Like his characterization and gang so far.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thank you Smile  Caught the Boy of Steel shout out? Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Yep and you read my mind. Lex building a facility to contain the meteor freaks is something that will get started after the ice fight.
Speaking of which, updated it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Yep and you read my mind. Lex building a facility to contain the meteor freaks is something that will get started after the ice fight.
Remember the scene where Clark saves Lex? Wouldn't it be a hoot if the car he's driving happens to be the one Mandragora gave him Laughing 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Remember the scene where Clark saves Lex? Wouldn't it be a hoot if the car he's driving happens to be the one Mandragora gave him Laughing 

I think I could work that in.  Laughing 

more_horiz

Batman Begins - Page 3 Batfleck_Colorblend2

Cool 

more_horiz

OT: If I may, you can decide whether this is canon or not...

IC: As Rachel walked down the hallway to get some air outside, she spotted a shady man leaning on a wall and flipping a coin. Judging by his posture, he'd been waiting for her. Rachel continued at a brisk pace, walking towards him, a smile on her face. The man stepped out of the shadows to greet her. "Call it?"
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Harvey-Dent-the-dark-knight-9471370-543-359.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred J. Pennyworth sat down to a refreshing cup of tea and the morning paper. Flipping through the articles, he found something very interesting: 17 Year Old Adrian Veidt Gives Away Fortune To Charity. Leaves On A Spiritual Journey.

"Apparently this is becoming quite the popular activity among the idle rich." He chuckled to himself. Hearing the phone ring, Alfred set down the paper and picked it up. "Hello?" The voice on the other end brought a wide smile to his face. "Master Bruce!"  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC: As Rachel walked down the hallway to get some air outside, she spotted a shady man leaning on a wall and flipping a coin. Judging by his posture, he'd been waiting for her. Rachel continued at a brisk pace, walking towards him, a smile on her face. The man stepped out of the shadows to greet her. "Call it?"
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Harvey-Dent-the-dark-knight-9471370-543-359.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred J. Pennyworth sat down to a refreshing cup of tea and the morning paper. Flipping through the articles, he found something very interesting: 17 Year Old Adrian Veidt Gives Away Fortune To Charity. Leaves On A Spiritual Journey.

"Apparently this is becoming quite the popular activity among the idle rich." He chuckled to himself. Hearing the phone ring, Alfred set down the paper and picked it up. "Hello?" The voice on the other end brought a wide smile to his face. "Master Bruce!"  Very Happy 
OT: Oh man this is definitely canon!!! Thanks a bunch Guy Very Happy 

IC: "Must you leave everything to chance?" Rachel asked, her smile never fading from her face

----------

"How's everything going Alfred?" Bruce asked over the phone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Oh man this is definitely canon!!! Thanks a bunch Guy Very Happy 

IC: "Must you leave everything to chance?" Rachel asked, her smile never fading from her face

----------

"How's everything going Alfred?" Bruce asked over the phone

"Of course not. I make my own luck." He caught the coin and made it vanish. "How about lunch?"

"Oh I am living very well Master Bruce. Will you be returning soon?"

more_horiz
"I could go for that" Rachel said then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek

"Pretty soon Alfred, right after I take care of a little business" Bruce said

Batman Begins - Page 3 Wayne-10

more_horiz
Man it's a slow burn but now things are cooking with all the players set!

more_horiz
OT: Just a notice Scarecrow will have a much different fate when compared to the Nolan Batman Trilogy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Just a notice Scarecrow will have a much different fate when compared to the Nolan Batman Trilogy

I'm sure it will be...terrifying.

tongue 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I could go for that" Rachel said then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek

Dent smiled and lead her out.

"Of course, sir. I will have a meal and tea ready for you." Alfred said happily.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/batman-begins/wayne-enterprises/#!quotes/
 cheers 

more_horiz
"No, we are showing very healthy growth in these sectors"

Inside Wayne Enterprises the chief associates are conducting a business meeting with the meeting in question concerning strengthening the company to even greater heights. And the proposal concerning that is heavy-arms manufacture. Something that a few oppose, one of them being George Fredericks" I don't think Thomas Wayne would have viewed heavy-arms manufacture as a suitable cornerstone for our business"

"Well thats 20 years ago, Fredericks. We shouldn't be looking at the past and start looking at the future" William Earle countered"If we all want this company to prosper then we have to look at the bigger picture"

"With that last part Mr.Earle, I couldn't agree more"

Each of the board of directors turned, stunned at the sight of Bruce standing before them

"Bruce? You're supposed to be dead"Earle says just as surprised, maybe even more, as the rest

"I'm sorry to disappoint" says Bruce

Meanwhile Harvey and Rachel were discussing on where to go to lunch. Harvey pulled out a coin. Rachel says to him"Not everything is left to chance Harvey"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Inside Wayne Enterprises the chief associates are conducting a business meeting with the meeting in question concerning strengthening the company to even greater heights. And the proposal concerning that is heavy-arms manufacture. Something that a few oppose, one of them being George Fredericks" I don't think Thomas Wayne would have viewed heavy-arms manufacture as a suitable cornerstone for our business"

"Well thats 20 years ago, Fredericks. We shouldn't be looking at the past and start looking at the future" William Earle countered"If we all want this company to prosper then we have to look at the bigger picture"

Each of the board of directors turned, stunned at the sight of Bruce standing before them

"Bruce? You're supposed to be dead"Earle says just as surprised, maybe even more, as the rest

Meanwhile Harvey and Rachel were discussing on where to go to lunch. Harvey pulled out a coin. Rachel says to him"Not everything is left to chance Harvey"

"Doesn't mean you can't have fun with it." He pointed out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Touche" Rachel says taking Dent's arm"I say any place that isn't owned by crime lords is good enough for me"

Mooney's Nightclub

The rest of mooney's employees laughed and celebrated Jonathan Crane's case. All but one, Oswald Cobblepot. An underling to Fish Mooney and not exactly among one of her high ranking members of her organization. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a purpose there, if there is ever a body that needed hidden, a message that needed delivered, or an errand to be run he's the go to guy. He silently watches Rachel Dawes's image on the tv. His heart started to race, even in defeat she still looks striking to him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Touche" Rachel says taking Dent's arm"I say any place that isn't owned by crime lords is good enough for me"

Mooney's Nightclub

The rest of mooney's employees laughed and celebrated Jonathan Crane's case. All but one, Oswald Cobblepot. An underling to Fish Mooney and not exactly among one of her high ranking members of her organization. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a purpose there, if there is ever a body that needed hidden, a message that needed delivered, or an errand to be run he's the go to guy. He silently watches Rachel Dawes's image on the tv. His heart started to race, even in defeat she still looks striking to him

Fish Mooney noticed this and left her work to walk over and calmly place a hand on his shoulder. "You can stare all you want Oswald, but you live in a completely different world than her."

Café Coma Roma it is then." Harvey said. "It's one of the few places in Gotham you can still feel safe eating at."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

Fish Mooney noticed this and left her work to walk over and calmly place a hand on his shoulder. "You can stare all you want Oswald, but you live in a completely different world than her."

Café Coma Roma it is then." Harvey said. "It's one of the few places in Gotham you can still feel safe eating at."

"You're right" Oswald said in a small tone"Not suitable for her anyway"

"Think we should call Jim and the others? Bet they could use some cheering up"Rachel says

more_horiz
"I'm sure you realize I cant stop the big machine. Too many wheels turning" William Earle says as he's in a private meeting with Bruce Wayne"We're going public"

"I understand" says Bruce"And I'll be handsomely rewarded for my shares. I'm not looking to interfere. I am looking for a job"

"Oh?" Earle says with intrigue

"I just want to get to know the company that my family built" says Bruce

"Any ideas where you would start?"Earle asked

"Applied Sciences caught my eye" says Bruce

At The Applied Sciences Division

"Environmental procedures, defense projects, consumer products. All prototypes. None in production" says Lucian Fox"On any level whatsoever"

"None?" asked Bruce

"What did they tell you this place was?" Asked Lucian Fox

"They didn't tell me anything" responded Bruce

"Earle tole me exactly what it was when he sent me down here. Dead end" responded Fox

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I'm sure you realize I cant stop the big machine. Too many wheels turning" William Earle says as he's in a private meeting with Bruce Wayne"We're going public"

"I understand" says Bruce"And I'll be handsomely rewarded for my shares. I'm not looking to interfere. I am looking for a job"

"Oh?" Earle says with intrigue

"I just want to get to know the company that my family built" says Bruce

"Any ideas where you would start?"Earle asked

"Applied Sciences caught my eye" says Bruce

At The Applied Sciences Division

"Environmental procedures, defense projects, consumer products. All prototypes. None in production" says Lucian Fox"On any level whatsoever"

"None?" asked Bruce

"What did they tell you this place was?" Asked Lucian Fox

"They didn't tell me anything" responded Bruce

"Earle tole me exactly what it was when he sent me down here. Dead end" responded Fox

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--LqKu_FsK--/192j0oqi1q7fkjpg.jpg
lol! Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

"You're right" Oswald said in a small tone"Not suitable for her anyway"

"Think we should call Jim and the others? Bet they could use some cheering up"Rachel says

"Besides, if it's love you want, just hire like everybody else in Gotham." She joked. "Now sit back and relax, my little Penguin."

"Just as long as I don't have to pay for Bullock." Dent joked. "Sure, I'll call them up."

more_horiz
"Kilvar utility harness, gas-powered, magnetic grapple gun. The 350lbs test monofilament." Fox says while going through the armory prototypes the applied science division has. Bruce examines each and every one with intrigue as Fox gives him the tour of the place.

He opened a file drawer and revealed a"Nomex survival suit for advanced infantry. Kevlar biweave, reinforced joints" he taps the suit to reveal it's durability

"Terra-resistance"Bruce asked

"This can stop a knife"Lucian responds

"Bulletproof?"Asked Bruce

"Anything but a straight shot"Fox says

"Why they didn't put it into production?"

"Bean counters didn't think a soldier's life was worth 300 grand"

Fox closed the file drawer "So, what's your interest in it, MR.Wayne?"

"I want to borrow it"Bruce says simply"For..Spelunking"

"Spelinking?"Fox asked in a"Are you serious" manner"You expecting to run into much gunfire in these caves?"

"I'd appreciate if Mr.Earle doesn't know about me borrowing-"

"The way I see it Mr.Wayne, all of this is yours anyway"Fox says

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply