ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Marauders

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Marauders EmptyThe Marauders

more_horiz
A series about the most dangerous and sometimes crazy mercenary group the Marvel/CAU has.

While connected with the universe it's entirely a stand alone RPG.

descriptionThe Marauders EmptyRe: The Marauders

more_horiz
LOL NICE!

more_horiz
Somwhere in Iceland

The Marauders Icelan10

Skarsgard Manor

The Marauders Articl10

"Appreciate you lending us the place?" Sabertooth said to Marva as he stood outside while smoking a cigar" It's the least I can do, given how much you guys have done."

Note: It used to belong to a nobleman named Lord Skarsgard, whom Marva had married centuries back when under a different name. When he died she inherited the castle and continued to do so thank to passing off as a descendant of the original owner

Down below the first sub level is a panic room Rulk was infront of the entrance room watching Darius as he's recovering from his fight at the Weapon X base.

Inside the panic room

"Please...don't" A merc choked while being held by the throat and lifted above her feet" You and your squad are supposed to be mercenaries right?" Darius said" Then begging should be beneath you" Five mercenary squad members, three of them are dead in the most graphic manner possible. Bullets are scattered around the floor that looked as if they tried to shoot at Darius but to no avail. Darius hears one of the mercs crawl away. He looked at the one he's holding" Don't go anywhere" In a blink of an eye he grabbed the one on the ground then lifted him up and bit him

(Just like watching a horror movie. Will the final girl survive?) Rulk thought to himself.

" I feel better already. Now for the loose end that needed finishing"Darius looked back at the lone mercenary who picked up her gun and pointed it at Darius" Get away from me you bastard!!!" he just smiled" Now this is more like it!!"

Sabertooth can hear the gunshots fired" Not at all worried about the damage of your panic room?"

"I've designed it to be indestructable. You can let off a detonator in that place and it will still stand" Marva said

" How did you get those mercs here anyway?" Sabertooth said in which Marva smiled" A little birdy led them here"

Darius had her arm twisted behind her then had her hair pulled back" You can scream if you have to" he said whispering in her ear. The female merc's eyes turned red" Thats just like you Darius" she quickly spins around and pins him to the wall" Always like to play with your food" she then embraced him with a kiss

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/170/8/6/trish_wallpaper_by_briellalove-d3jdhrp.png

Rulk turned shook his head( Of course, a twist ending)

more_horiz
Mince was chocking the life out of one of the mercs. She looked into his eyes as she crushed his throat and the life left him. She snapped his neck for good measure and breathed a sigh of relief as the voices shut up. "I needed that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Mince was chocking the life out of one of the mercs. She looked into his eyes as she crushed his throat and the life left him. She snapped his neck for good measure and breathed a sigh of relief as the voices shut up. "I needed that."

OT: Somewhere Suspiria's making a troll face Razz Oddly enough this makes me feel like popping in a Black Lagoon DVD

"BTW where's Little Red?" Marva asked Sabertooth who responded" Up in the mountain's meditating"

Sabertooth heard silence, well outside of...you know, which made him take a mental note to wait till later before he checked in on Darius, he still picked up something from the panic room with him. It was hard to tell due to the carnage but now that it has ended he can pick it up clearly( Well one more wouldn;t hurt. I owe her for helping the others blow off some steam)

"Did you make him beg?" Rulk asked Mince as he crouched down examining the merc. Even in crouched position he's still pretty freaking tall

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Somewhere Suspiria's making a troll face Razz Oddly enough this makes me feel like popping in a Black Lagoon DVD

"BTW where's Little Red?" Marva asked Sabertooth who responded" Up in the mountain's meditating"

Sabertooth heard silence, well outside of...you know, which made him take a mental note to wait till later before he checked in on Darius, he still picked up something from the panic room with him. It was hard to tell due to the carnage but now that it has ended he can pick it up clearly( Well one more wouldn;t hurt. I owe her for helping the others blow off some steam)

"Did you make him beg?" Rulk asked Mince as he crouched down examining the merc. Even in crouched position he's still pretty freaking tall

"Depends....does gckhhhk and gacck count as begging to breathe?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"In my book. Yes it does. BTW I'd wait awhile before checking up on D if I were you" Rulk said

In the mountains Azazel was meditating then he felt Marva run up behind him" Why aren't you with the others?" she asked

"I have my own way of letting out the rush one gets after being in a battle" Azazel responded

"Interesting. I once saw you eliminate alot of government agents with little regard" Marva said

"Different time" Azazel said

"So you say" Marva said then crouched down placing a hand on his shoulder"Missed that version of you. He had such fire, this version of you isn't too bad either. Doesn't hurt to blend the two

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"In my book. Yes it does. BTW I'd wait awhile before checking up on D if I were you" Rulk said

In the mountains Azazel was meditating then he felt Marva run up behind him" Why aren't you with the others?" she asked

"I have my own way of letting out the rush one gets after being in a battle" Azazel responded

"Interesting. I once saw you eliminate alot of government agents with little regard" Marva said

"So you say" Marva said then crouched down placing a hand on his shoulder"Missed that version of you. He had such fire, this version of you isn't too bad either. Doesn't hurt to blend the two

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mince smiled and nodded. "In the meantime, at least they've shut up. I can actually hear myself think."

more_horiz
Marva Ivanov
The Marauders -ada-w10

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mince smiled and nodded. "In the meantime, at least they've shut up. I can actually hear myself think."

"If you don't mind. What are you thinking now"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"If you don't mind. What are you thinking now"

"Right now? I could use a drink and to find that thing that did this to me."

more_horiz
OT: Any ideas concerning a mission for them? Embarassed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Any ideas concerning a mission for them? Embarassed

Smile
Want to give them more than just talking

more_horiz
Fighting the Hand?

Marauders vs The Mandarin?

Battling the Church of Humanity?

The Mercs vs a devil worshiping cult hoping to bring about the legions of hell of evilness?

We have a lot of options available to us.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Fighting the Hand?

The Mercs vs a devil worshiping cult hoping to bring about the legions of hell of evilness?

Thinking about it, The Marauders vs Mandarin could be badass as hell given that he dukes it out with Iron Man.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Fighting the Hand?

Want it to be something that has some connection with the current arc. That and a bit of a summarization of the idea would be nice.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fighting the Hand?

Want it to be something that has some connection with the current arc. That and a bit of a summarization of the idea would be nice.

The Marauders 1363829150344
tongue

Alright but seriously, just give me a refresher on the current arc and what kind of arc you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fighting the Hand?

tongue

Alright but seriously, just give me a refresher on the current arc and what kind of arc you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.

Well the current arc in general is The Masters of Evil Smile In the beginning the Masters of Evil and The Marauders have been collecting artifacts for some kind of grand scheme and they have been orchestrating events that would keep the heroes distracted. The Fantastic Four traveling to space to find the living planet, The AIM Mech Crisis, and the situation in Atlantis and Asgard. But the big question is whats the grand scheme behind the artifacts?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fighting the Hand?

tongue

Well the current arc in general is The Masters of Evil Smile In the beginning the Masters of Evil and The Marauders have been collecting artifacts for some kind of grand scheme and they have been orchestrating events that would keep the heroes distracted. The Fantastic Four traveling to space to find the living planet, The AIM Mech Crisis, and the situation in Atlantis and Asgard. But the big question is whats the grand scheme behind the artifacts?

Doom is in the Masters of Evil right?
In which case, Doom contacts them and sends the group on an assignment to Egypt and gives them directions to a specific tomb to locate an artifact they require. Arriving, they blast their way in and find themselves confronted by ancient mystical guardians who use magical weapons to fight them. The Marauders make their way inside where they battle the Pharaoh himself. After managing to kill him, they retrieve the artifacts and leave. Just as they get out though the tomb itself transforms and tries to kill them. So Rulk smashes. The team meets up with a Doombot and it pays them for their services and delivers the artifacts to Doctor Doom. During the adventure, Mince notices some markings that slightly resemble Suspiria, but gets distracted by the fight with the Pharaoh before she can think much on it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fighting the Hand?

tongue

In which case, Doom contacts them and sends the group on an assignment to Egypt and gives them directions to a specific tomb to locate an artifact they require. Arriving, they blast their way in and find themselves confronted by ancient mystical guardians who use magical weapons to fight them. The Marauders make their way inside where they battle the Pharaoh himself. After managing to kill him, they retrieve the artifacts and leave. Just as they get out though the tomb itself transforms and tries to kill them. So Rulk smashes. The team meets up with a Doombot and it pays them for their services and delivers the artifacts to Doctor Doom. During the adventure, Mince notices some markings that slightly resemble Suspiria, but gets distracted by the fight with the Pharaoh before she can think much on it.

I like this idea Smile Doom's going to be saved for a later story I'm plotting but will introduce another character for this though. Smile

IC: When Azazel and Marva were talking Marva looked up as her hearing could hear the sound of a helicopter propeller

Azazel could feel the winds picking up then he sees the grass from up ahead moving. Marva stood up then the helicopter de-cloaked.

The Marauders Mh-60l10

The door opened and a man stepped out of the helicopter

The Marauders Wesker10

Azazel and Marva approached then Azazel spoke" Not often we see you without your armor, how have you been Devil Ray?"

"Just fine Azazel." Devil Ray said then took Marva's and kissed it" Didn't run into too much difficulty down at the facility?"

"Managed to had the primary project we are working on at the main base, whatever the X-Men save is of no concern of mine" Marva said" To what do I owe this visit?"

"It concerns a new assignment for The Marauders" Devil Ray said

Marva looked to the side to see Azazel had teleported away

Azazel approaches Sabertooth" We got another assignment"

more_horiz
OT: Devil Ray knows how to make an entrance

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fighting the Hand?

tongue

I like this idea Smile Doom's going to be saved for a later story I'm plotting but will introduce another character for this though. Smile

IC: When Azazel and Marva were talking Marva looked up as her hearing could hear the sound of a helicopter propeller

Azazel could feel the winds picking up then he sees the grass from up ahead moving. Marva stood up then the helicopter de-cloaked.

The Marauders Mh-60l10

The door opened and a man stepped out of the helicopter

The Marauders Wesker10

Azazel and Marva approached then Azazel spoke" Not often we see you without your armor, how have you been Devil Ray?"

"Just fine Azazel." Devil Ray said then took Marva's and kissed it" Didn't run into too much difficulty down at the facility?"

"Managed to had the primary project we are working on at the main base, whatever the X-Men save is of no concern of mine" Marva said" To what do I owe this visit?"

"It concerns a new assignment for The Marauders" Devil Ray said

Marva looked to the side to see Azazel had teleported away

Azazel approaches Sabertooth" We got another assignment"

Mince looked up. "Already?" She asked as she snapped a merc's neck.

more_horiz
OT: Thoughts on the entrance?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Thoughts on the entrance?

Epic entrance! Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum