ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionAlternate Earths: Rise of the Justice Lords EmptyAlternate Earths: Rise of the Justice Lords

more_horiz

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAlternate Earths: Rise of the Justice Lords EmptyRe: Alternate Earths: Rise of the Justice Lords

more_horiz
"Batman, Wonder Woman. I'm glad you could join me." Superman said as he looked out at the lawn. "So, what should we do first? Send out a message or make some examples?"

descriptionAlternate Earths: Rise of the Justice Lords EmptyRe: Alternate Earths: Rise of the Justice Lords

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Batman, Wonder Woman. I'm glad you could join me." Superman said as he looked out at the lawn. "So, what should we do first? Send out a message or make some examples?"

"I've already hijacked the cameras to record the attack. I can send virals across the globe" Batman suggested

"Is there anything you cant do" Wonder Woman said then spoke to Superman" A warning message first, then we start getting out point across if nobody complies"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I've already hijacked the cameras to record the attack. I can send virals across the globe" Batman suggested

"Is there anything you cant do" Wonder Woman said then spoke to Superman" A warning message first, then we start getting out point across if nobody complies"

"Thank you. Send the videos out Batman." Superman said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: WW just went deadpan snarker on Batman Razz

IC: "We'll throw in a additional message with you addressing the public" Wonder Woman suggested

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC: "We'll throw in a additional message with you addressing the public" Wonder Woman suggested

Superman thought up a speech on the spot. "Alright, I have a few choice words to say. Thanks for the suggestion Diana."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Superman thought up a speech on the spot. "Alright, I have a few choice words to say. Thanks for the suggestion Diana."

The footage of Luthor's execution got spreaded across any viral video and media outlet around the world, as the footage ended an image of Superman is shown

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The footage of Luthor's execution got spreaded across any viral video and media outlet around the world, as the footage ended an image of Superman is shown

"People of the Earth, you all know me as Superman. For years I have fought to defend this world from every kind of threat, both human and otherwise. But lately, I have had a revelation: It wasn't enough. It was like a drop in a bucket. And because of my shortsightedness, we lost a very good friend." He paused. A moment of silence before continuing. "And the world was pushed to the brink of a nuclear war. A war that would have destroyed the entire world. I did what I had to do to save us all. And I realized something. I realized how to save the world. From here on out, we are the Justice Lords. We will be taking control from here on out. Our first order of business is to enact a zero-tolerance policy on criminals everywhere. What you have seen here is only an example. To all of you so called 'Super' villains, I am hereby ordering all of you to stand down and turn yourselves in. You will be locked away for life with no chance of parole. To all dictators and governments, we are taking control. Lay down your arms and surrender to us. Fail to follow our orders and you will get worse. I promise. These policies are effective immediately." His eyes turned red. "We are the Justice Lords. We are in control now."

more_horiz
"He....can't be serious...can he?" Lana asked Lois, trembling.

".....Holy s-t." Was all Livewire could say as she watched the broadcast.

"M-Mistah J....isn't...isn't that B-Man there with him?" Harley asked.

Riddler walked out of his hideout and surrendered himself to the police.

more_horiz
When the video ended, Superman turned around and blew out the fire like it was a candle. "That will give them something to think about. Get Aquaman on the line. I want to be sure he's ready in case the navies of the world try anything."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
When the video ended, Superman turned around and blew out the fire like it was a candle. "That will give them something to think about. Get Aquaman on the line. I want to be sure he's ready in case the navies of the world try anything."

OT: And I just realized the joke there. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Batman blinked then responded" I don't think this is the time for jokes"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I meant....just call him." Superman said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Jimmy ran into Chloe's office. "Chloe! Did you see the news?"

Cadmus.

A security guard saw the video along with Amanda Waller.
"Ma'am? I realize this isn't my place but.....please tell me you have a plan?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I meant....just call him." Superman said.

Batman then radioed Aquaman

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cadmus.

"We've been preparing for this kind of inevitable scenario" Amanda said" If they want a war, then they will get one"

Chloe just stared dumbfounded at the screen then silently nods to Jimmy.

For the first time in a long time, Joker is at a loss for words. There are times he would anticipate Batman to snap and go corrupt but not at this level

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cadmus.

"We've been preparing for this kind of inevitable scenario" Amanda said" If they want a war, then they will get one"

Chloe just stared dumbfounded at the screen then silently nods to Jimmy.

For the first time in a long time, Joker is at a loss for words. There are times he would anticipate Batman to snap and go corrupt but not at this level

"Rodger that ma'am, what are your orders?"

"I-I don't....it's gotta be a clone or the Starro's again....right?" Jimmy asked. "God....Big Blue'd never do this!"

Harley felt a chill. If something was bad enough to keep Joker silent, then they were in very big trouble.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply