Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Thu May 17, 2012 4:32 pm

This isn't an official RPG. Just an experimentation to see if anyone could be interested in the RPG. While it's an CAU RPG I didn't put it with the main RPG Forum with the other CAU RPG's as it doesn't really have any connection to them. CAU Fantasy is pretty much this, a Fantasy RPG. The plot concept of the RPG hasn't came up yet as I post this discussion thread to ask what one would like to see in it. Share your concept ideas and if there is a mutual agreement on the concept then we shall proceed in building the world of CAU Fantasy
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Is like the other fantasy one we did for CAU at CBR, and then just forgot about it?

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Thu May 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Valid ideas to contribute this thread would be nice
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Thu May 17, 2012 6:10 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:Is like the other fantasy one we did for CAU at CBR, and then just forgot about it?

Look at it this way.
Since it's in a seperate thread, it'll be easier to keep track of everything.

Also,
Vampires
Samurai Knights
Knights
Princesses being kidnapped
Warrior Princesses
Monsters
Monster Hunters
Mentors that don't die.
Mentors that do die.
Giants
Magic
Superhuman Physicality for characters.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Legato wrote:Valid ideas to contribute this thread would be nice


What? I was asking a valid question.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Thu May 17, 2012 6:20 pm

To answer said question, it will be similar to that one if not exactly the same.
Hope that makes sense. Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Admin wrote:To answer said question, it will be similar to that one if not exactly the same.
Hope that makes sense. Smile

What Guy said Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu May 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:To answer said question, it will be similar to that one if not exactly the same.
Hope that makes sense. Smile

What Guy said Smile

Sounds fair enough.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Mon May 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Legato wrote:This isn't an official RPG. Just an experimentation to see if anyone could be interested in the RPG. While it's an CAU RPG I didn't put it with the main RPG Forum with the other CAU RPG's as it doesn't really have any connection to them. CAU Fantasy is pretty much this, a Fantasy RPG. The plot concept of the RPG hasn't came up yet as I post this discussion thread to ask what one would like to see in it. Share your concept ideas and if there is a mutual agreement on the concept then we shall proceed in building the world of CAU Fantasy

Name: Princess Marigold.
Appearance: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/697/126574-previewfff50c00b784e33e517cde2a0efb5bdc.jpg
Occupation: Warrior Princess of the Marigold Kingdom.
Goal in life: Usurp God. Or just take over the world. Whichever comes first.
Skills: Rich as hell, swordsmanship, tactics, sex appeal.
Status: Anti-heroine, type 3-4.
Bio: Working on it.

My main character. Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  The Great Brodeur on Mon May 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I nominate the Dragon Lord as a potential villain.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

Name: Kelimaru(The name of her sword actually)

Appearance:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/084/c/f/vampire_girl_by_shiramune-d3cgk4w.jpg

Occupation: Monster Hunter and part time mercenary

Goal in life: To recover what was once lost to her

Status: Anti-Heroine, type one

Skills: Good tracker, supernatural sense, gifted with the sword, and escapist

Bio: Coming soon
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Sat May 26, 2012 1:10 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:I nominate the Dragon Lord as a potential villain.

YES! DRAGON LORD! Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Sat May 26, 2012 1:10 am

Legato wrote:Name: Kelimaru(The name of her sword actually)

Appearance:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/084/c/f/vampire_girl_by_shiramune-d3cgk4w.jpg

Occupation: Monster Hunter and part time mercenary

Goal in life: To recover what was once lost to her

Status: Anti-Heroine, type one

Skills: Good tracker, supernatural sense, gifted with the sword, and escapist

Bio: Coming soon

Cool. Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Sat May 26, 2012 1:36 am

Name: Ajeron

Appearance:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26700000/SWATH-Huntsman-poster-snow-white-and-the-huntsman-26719139-454-720.jpg

Occupation: Mercenary

Goal In Life: Live to fight another day

Status: Neutral

Bio: Coming soon

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Sat May 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Name: Petronilla Aylmer
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/020/4/8/sorceress_estella_by_tj_caris-d4n3bku.jpg
Bio: Coming Soon.
Occupation: Sorceress
Goal in Life: Unknown.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Sat May 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Name: Princess Fallon Marigold.
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/356/1/f/the_white_knight_by_myworld1-d35f46x.jpg
Occupation: Warrior Princess of the Marigold Kingdom.
Goal in life: Usurp God. Or just take over the world. Whichever comes first.
Status: Anti-heroine, type 3-4.
Bio: The ambitious princess of the Marigold Kingdom. Fallon has enjoyed a wonderful life of royalty. She is wealthy and powerful and waited on by servants and trained in swordsmanship. And she wants more. Fallon wants to rule everything. When her family turned down this decision, she decided she would do it herself and gathered up a team and set out.

Name: Erabmus Perizada
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/085/7/d/Magic_Knight_by_kappauka.jpg
Occupation: Magic Knight, bodyguard of Princess Fallon.
Bio: Working on it.
Powers: Magic

Name: Margareth Greyjoy
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/135/0/8/casca_from_berserk_by_spiritofhokuto20xx-d4zwqnt.jpg
Occupation: Knight, bodyguard of Princess Fallon.
Bio: Working on it.

Name: Samasha Rottenvine
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/251/f/c/the_jester_2_by_jestercap13-d496fk9.jpg
Occupation: Court Jester, Assassin.
Bio: Working on it.

Name: Alexander Waylander
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/231/4/f/Archer_by_Iila.png
Occupation: Archer
Bio: Working on it.

Made an update on Marigold's group.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sat May 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Name: The Dragon Lord

Appearance:


Height: 6'5

Weight: Unknown

Hair: Black

Eyes: Red with gold slits, making them look reptilian.

Personality: His only reason is to seek power, and maintain it for as long as he can. If power manages to slip through is iron grasp, he will do anything to get it back. Even if it means destroying the world as we know it.

Skills: Vast knowledge of the Dark arts and Arcane lore.

Cunning, and a brilliant tactician

A master when it comes to Dragon history, and knowledge of many ancient secrets of the land.

Powers:
He is able to control "Dragonair", a old and very dangerous type of dark magic that grants him the power of the Dragon. His strength, and speed are greatly augmented beyond that of humans, and is also granted abilities common with dragon such as hard skin, fire breath, levitation, ect....

Equipment:

The Dragon Blade: A large blade forged with dark magic, and the fangs of a dragon. Extremely sharp, magic resistant, and almost unbreakable.

Or'Ox Orb: Allows him to control his legion of dark dragons, and the ability to enslave others if he so choses. Though, several types of dragons are immune to it's spell.

Black Dragon Armor:
[img]


The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Sun May 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Sun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Legato wrote:Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?

No, why?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Sun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?

No, why?

If I ever were to get into a more dark territory with this RPG that series, netflix when you get the chance, is where I want to take it. Minus the constant sex, that would happen but not 24/7.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Mon May 28, 2012 12:12 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?

No, why?

If I ever were to get into a more dark territory with this RPG that series, netflix when you get the chance, is where I want to take it. Minus the constant sex, that would happen but not 24/7.

I would, but it's DVD ordering, not streaming soooo...yeah.
Anyway, I could look it up on Tropes, see if I can get an idea for it.


Anyhow, what do you have in mind?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Mon May 28, 2012 12:23 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?

No, why?

If I ever were to get into a more dark territory with this RPG that series, netflix when you get the chance, is where I want to take it. Minus the constant sex, that would happen but not 24/7.

I would, but it's DVD ordering, not streaming soooo...yeah.
Anyway, I could look it up on Tropes, see if I can get an idea for it.


Anyhow, what do you have in mind?

Like the other one more of a Gray and Black Morality type of thing but you would still have a few decent individuals. Also lots of deconstructions and subversions to fantasy cliches, with touches of reconstruction


Last edited by Legato on Mon May 28, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Mon May 28, 2012 12:27 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:Name: The Dragon Lord

Appearance:


Height: 6'5

Weight: Unknown

Hair: Black

Eyes: Red with gold slits, making them look reptilian.

Personality: His only reason is to seek power, and maintain it for as long as he can. If power manages to slip through is iron grasp, he will do anything to get it back. Even if it means destroying the world as we know it.

Skills: Vast knowledge of the Dark arts and Arcane lore.

Cunning, and a brilliant tactician

A master when it comes to Dragon history, and knowledge of many ancient secrets of the land.

Powers:
He is able to control "Dragonair", a old and very dangerous type of dark magic that grants him the power of the Dragon. His strength, and speed are greatly augmented beyond that of humans, and is also granted abilities common with dragon such as hard skin, fire breath, levitation, ect....

Equipment:

The Dragon Blade: A large blade forged with dark magic, and the fangs of a dragon. Extremely sharp, magic resistant, and almost unbreakable.

Or'Ox Orb: Allows him to control his legion of dark dragons, and the ability to enslave others if he so choses. Though, several types of dragons are immune to it's spell.

Black Dragon Armor:
[img]


He's the first Big Bad for the main characters and the primary antagonist
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Admin on Mon May 28, 2012 12:41 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?

No, why?

If I ever were to get into a more dark territory with this RPG that series, netflix when you get the chance, is where I want to take it. Minus the constant sex, that would happen but not 24/7.

I would, but it's DVD ordering, not streaming soooo...yeah.
Anyway, I could look it up on Tropes, see if I can get an idea for it.


Anyhow, what do you have in mind?

Like the other one more of a Gray and Black Morality type of thing but you would still have a few decent individuals. Also lots of deconstructions and subversions to fantasy cliches, with touches of reconstruction

We have a princess who wants to take over the world, does that count?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Legato on Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?

No, why?

If I ever were to get into a more dark territory with this RPG that series, netflix when you get the chance, is where I want to take it. Minus the constant sex, that would happen but not 24/7.

I would, but it's DVD ordering, not streaming soooo...yeah.
Anyway, I could look it up on Tropes, see if I can get an idea for it.


Anyhow, what do you have in mind?

Like the other one more of a Gray and Black Morality type of thing but you would still have a few decent individuals. Also lots of deconstructions and subversions to fantasy cliches, with touches of reconstruction

We have a princess who wants to take over the world, does that count?

Yep Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum