Omega: Master of Psychic Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 pm

An RPG starring Omega of the Heroes Alliance.



It's canon, just taking place in it's own timeline.


Last edited by Admin on Sat May 31, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Lance Luxenberg was in the middle of a business meeting.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/106/4/5/Just_Like_You_Imagined_by_goshyn00.jpg
"So in short gentlemen, our stocks have never bee higher and employee morale is at an all time high. I believe this merger with Dragonhowl Enterprises will be for the best for both companies and-" He was interrupted by the earthquaking and an incredibly loud roar that shook the city. He ran to the windows and looked outside.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/324/b/1/giant_demon_by_marikzero-d4gqmfr.jpg
(Great.) "We'll have to call off this meeting. Taurus is on the loose again. Until next time gentlemen." He smiled as the board departed and ran down to the basement shelters. With a quick mental check, he made sure that there was no one watching, turned off the cameras and his eyes glowed as he transformed his clothes into his costume.
Omega teleported outside. "Alright Taurus, let's make this quick."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Admin wrote:Lance Luxenberg was in the middle of a business meeting.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/106/4/5/Just_Like_You_Imagined_by_goshyn00.jpg
"So in short gentlemen, our stocks have never bee higher and employee morale is at an all time high. I believe this merger with Dragonhowl Enterprises will be for the best for both companies and-" He was interrupted by the earthquaking and an incredibly loud roar that shook the city. He ran to the windows and looked outside.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/324/b/1/giant_demon_by_marikzero-d4gqmfr.jpg
(Great.) "We'll have to call off this meeting. Taurus is on the loose again. Until next time gentlemen." He smiled as the board departed and ran down to the basement shelters. With a quick mental check, he made sure that there was no one watching, turned off the cameras and his eyes glowed as he transformed his clothes into his costume.
Omega teleported outside. "Alright Taurus, let's make this quick."

Taurus roared and threw a hay-maker at him. Omega blocked it with a TK Shield and the resulting punch sent out a shock-wave that shattered the glass of windows around them. Omega's shield blocked the attack while he caught the falling glass shards so they wouldn't fall on anybody. The monster tried again and again but he stopped the punches with the shield. Roaring in frustration Taurus breathed a stream of blue fire from his mouth. As the fire collided with the shield, dispersed it with a thought. He then gestured at the monster and sent it flying away from the city. Taurus landed on his back, making an earthquake and stood back up. Omega flew after him, arriving at where the creature was. He blasted it down again, sending the creature flying and making it dig a trench with it's body.
Omega flew right in front of it's face. "Alright, out with it, what are you doing here? Are you off your meds again?" The creature attempted to smash him but Omega stopped it's attacks with his shield. "That's about what I thought." He reached out into the creature's mind. (Can you hear me? It's me, Lance. Calm yourself. Relax. Shhhhh, it's alright, relax. Relax...)
The creature roared but then froze up and it's eyes closed as it began nodding off and slumped and then lay down and fell asleep. As it slept, the creature shrinked down, going from a gigantic monster to a small one and then changing into a normal human.
Omega landed down next to him and picked the kid up and called it in.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 am

"Jeez, that poor kid." He shook his head as lil'Taurus was taken back to LION. "Ah well, at least nobody was hurt." He headed back to the city.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:58 am

Admin wrote:"Jeez, that poor kid." He shook his head as lil'Taurus was taken back to LION. "Ah well, at least nobody was hurt." He headed back to the city.

Just as he reached it though, he saw spires shoot out of the ground and began impaling the civilians, buildings crumbling to the ground, heads exploded, the civilians that were not going insane were attacking and killing one another en masse, throwing one another out of buildings, shooting and stabbing each other, animals jumping on top of humans and mauling them and-

"That's enough, Mastermind." Omega growled and shattered the illusion.

Thousands of miles away, at the Grand Canyon, his arch-nemesis was standing on a cliff-side and chuckling to himself. "Temper, temper, Omega. I was just having a laugh." Mastermind smiled.

"Tell me something, did you send Taurus after me?" Omega asked.

"Him? No, him being there was a happy accident. But it did cause you to let down your guard for a moment."

"Fair enough. As I recall though, you were supposed to be serving a quadruple life sentence."

A prison rose up around Mastermind and he found himself back in his cell and wearing a prison jumpsuit with a collar around his neck and chains binding his body. "I was, but as you know, I have many ways of escaping." He shattered the illusion around him with a smile.

"So what, you're hiding out at the canyon and waiting for me to come to you?"

"Oh of course not, the illusion was just a distraction."

"For what?"

"For this."

Lance looked up to see four dozen lights falling from the sky. For a moment, he wondered if they were lasers. But it soon changed to shock when he realized what they were. "Meteors?"


Mastermind's laughter could be heard within his head.

"You summoned meteors down to Earth...you bastard!" Omega quickly covered the city in a field of telekinetic force to block the rain of meteors. He gritted his teeth beneath his helmet, doing his best to keep the shield up.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Froggy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:13 am

Well shit, Omega is fitting

End all be all of psi power
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:15 am

Froggy wrote:Well shit, Omega is fitting

End all be all of psi power

Darn straight.  Cool 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:36 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:"Jeez, that poor kid." He shook his head as lil'Taurus was taken back to LION. "Ah well, at least nobody was hurt." He headed back to the city.

Just as he reached it though, he saw spires shoot out of the ground and began impaling the civilians, buildings crumbling to the ground, heads exploded, the civilians that were not going insane were attacking and killing one another en masse, throwing one another out of buildings, shooting and stabbing each other, animals jumping on top of humans and mauling them and-

"That's enough, Mastermind." Omega growled and shattered the illusion.

Thousands of miles away, at the Grand Canyon, his arch-nemesis was standing on a cliff-side and chuckling to himself. "Temper, temper, Omega. I was just having a laugh." Mastermind smiled.

"Tell me something, did you send Taurus after me?" Omega asked.

"Him? No, him being there was a happy accident. But it did cause you to let down your guard for a moment."

"Fair enough. As I recall though, you were supposed to be serving a quadruple life sentence."

A prison rose up around Mastermind and he found himself back in his cell and wearing a prison jumpsuit with a collar around his neck and chains binding his body. "I was, but as you know, I have many ways of escaping." He shattered the illusion around him with a smile.

"So what, you're hiding out at the canyon and waiting for me to come to you?"

"Oh of course not, the illusion was just a distraction."

"For what?"

"For this."

Lance looked up to see four dozen lights falling from the sky. For a moment, he wondered if they were lasers. But it soon changed to shock when he realized what they were. "Meteors?"


Mastermind's laughter could be heard within his head.

"You summoned meteors down to Earth...you bastard!" Omega quickly covered the city in a field of telekinetic force to block the rain of meteors. He gritted his teeth beneath his helmet, doing his best to keep the shield up.

While he was pre-occupied with the meteors, Mastermind reached out with his telpathy and took control of the millions of people in the city and had them start attacking one another all at once. However, Omega noticed this happening and started dividing his attention btween focusing on the meteor shower, freeing the civilians from mind control and attacking Mastermind.

The bald villain was happily meditating on top of a floating boulder at the Grand Canyon when his body caught on fire.His initial surprise caused him to fall down on top of th previously floating boulder, breaking his concentration and freeing the civilians. For the time being, Omega ordered them all to go inside.

Mastermind put out the fire and stood up. "Pyrokinesis? Bah! That was a cheap shot Omega!"

"You of all people are accusing me of that?"

"Fair enough." The meteors ceased and Omega was able to rest for the moment and focused on the fight, reaching out with terrakinesis and making the Earth around Mastermind come to life, creating towering rock monsters that ran forward to attack him while storm clouds gathered overhead.

Mastermind scoffed and smashed the creatures with telekinesis and made the cars, trucks and other vehicles in the city float up in the air and fly right at Omega. Forming a shield around himself, Omega used Magnokinesis, the control over metal, to stop them all, pushing and fighting against Mastermind's powers.

Once all of the storm clouds had gathered, Omega used his powers to cause a storm. A lightning storm that brought down the thunder on Mastermind. The villain glanced up and barely had time to form a TK Shield around himself before the bolts hit. Omega set down the vehicles and transported himself.

"Alright, you wanted me? Here I am."

Mastermind smiled and the storm started getting more intense as it raged above them. "This Canyon will be your grave, brother."

"Go ahead and try it."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:27 am

Admin wrote:
While he was pre-occupied with the meteors, Mastermind reached out with his telpathy and took control of the millions of people in the city and had them start attacking one another all at once. However, Omega noticed this happening and started dividing his attention between focusing on the meteor shower, freeing the civilians from mind control and attacking Mastermind.

The bald villain was happily meditating on top of a floating boulder at the Grand Canyon when his body caught on fire.His initial surprise caused him to fall down on top of th previously floating boulder, breaking his concentration and freeing the civilians. For the time being, Omega ordered them all to go inside.

Mastermind put out the fire and stood up. "Pyrokinesis? Bah! That was a cheap shot Omega!"

"You of all people are accusing me of that?"

"Fair enough." The meteors ceased and Omega was able to rest for the moment and focused on the fight, reaching out with terrakinesis and making the Earth around Mastermind come to life, creating towering rock monsters that ran forward to attack him while storm clouds gathered overhead.

Mastermind scoffed and smashed the creatures with telekinesis and made the cars, trucks and other vehicles in the city float up in the air and fly right at Omega. Forming a shield around himself, Omega used Magnokinesis, the control over metal, to stop them all, pushing and fighting against Mastermind's powers.

Once all of the storm clouds had gathered, Omega used his powers to cause a storm. A lightning storm that brought down the thunder on Mastermind. The villain glanced up and barely had time to form a TK Shield around himself before the bolts hit. Omega set down the vehicles and transported himself.

"Alright, you wanted me? Here I am."

Mastermind smiled and the storm started getting more intense as it raged above them. "This Canyon will be your grave, brother."

"Go ahead and try it."



Lightning flashed above them, the ground quaked, tornadoes started up and fires started up all around them as their powers clashed. Omega directed dozens of lightning bolts and multiple F5 tornadoes his way but Mastermind deflected them with his shield and sent a massive wave of telekinesis his way only for Omega to counter that with his own while sending a psionic bolt out at Mastermind. Mastermind yelled in pain but maintained his shield and responded with his own. It hurt but Omega was able to keep out most of the attack. He summoned up a giant hand made of the Earth below them to grab and crush Mastermind while also shooting waves of fire from his hands via pyrokinesis.
Mastermind crushed the hand to rubble and countered the pyrokinesis with his cryokinesis, the cold snuffing out the flames.

Omega suddenly felt spears rip through his arms, chest and legs and throat. He was lifted up into the air and flew back until he slammed against a cross and as the spears in his body twirled and continued to go through his body, the cross caught on fire and his armor melted right on top of him.

Mastermind was enjoying his victory until he noticed that he was tied down to train tracks with so many chains that he was covered from head to toe. As he tried to struggle, the chains got tighter and tighter against his body and constricted him, crushing his body. Mastermind heard a train coming and struggled frantically to get them off. He had just managed to break out of the chains when the train rammed into him.

Both men shattered the illusions they had been trapped in, only Omega was quicker on the draw and lunged forward, slamming a telekinetically enhanced punch against Mastermind's face, launching him several hundred feet away and into a mountain, the villain only barely getting up his telekinetic shield in time.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
While he was pre-occupied with the meteors, Mastermind reached out with his telpathy and took control of the millions of people in the city and had them start attacking one another all at once. However, Omega noticed this happening and started dividing his attention between focusing on the meteor shower, freeing the civilians from mind control and attacking Mastermind.

The bald villain was happily meditating on top of a floating boulder at the Grand Canyon when his body caught on fire.His initial surprise caused him to fall down on top of the previously floating boulder, breaking his concentration and freeing the civilians. For the time being, Omega ordered them all to go inside.

Mastermind put out the fire and stood up. "Pyrokinesis? Bah! That was a cheap shot Omega!"

"You of all people are accusing me of that?"

"Fair enough." The meteors ceased and Omega was able to rest for the moment and focused on the fight, reaching out with terrakinesis and making the Earth around Mastermind come to life, creating towering rock monsters that ran forward to attack him while storm clouds gathered overhead.

Mastermind scoffed and smashed the creatures with telekinesis and made the cars, trucks and other vehicles in the city float up in the air and fly right at Omega. Forming a shield around himself, Omega used Magnokinesis, the control over metal, to stop them all, pushing and fighting against Mastermind's powers.

Once all of the storm clouds had gathered, Omega used his powers to cause a storm. A lightning storm that brought down the thunder on Mastermind. The villain glanced up and barely had time to form a TK Shield around himself before the bolts hit. Omega set down the vehicles and transported himself.

"Alright, you wanted me? Here I am."

Mastermind smiled and the storm started getting more intense as it raged above them. "This Canyon will be your grave, brother."

"Go ahead and try it."



Lightning flashed above them, the ground quaked, tornadoes started up and fires started up all around them as their powers clashed. Omega directed dozens of lightning bolts and multiple F5 tornadoes his way but Mastermind deflected them with his shield and sent a massive wave of telekinesis his way only for Omega to counter that with his own while sending a psionic bolt out at Mastermind. Mastermind yelled in pain but maintained his shield and responded with his own. It hurt but Omega was able to keep out most of the attack. He summoned up a giant hand made of the Earth below them to grab and crush Mastermind while also shooting waves of fire from his hands via pyrokinesis.
Mastermind crushed the hand to rubble and countered the pyrokinesis with his cryokinesis, the cold snuffing out the flames.

Omega suddenly felt spears rip through his arms, chest and legs and throat. He was lifted up into the air and flew back until he slammed against a cross and as the spears in his body twirled and continued to go through his body, the cross caught on fire and his armor melted right on top of him.

Mastermind was enjoying his victory until he noticed that he was tied down to train tracks with so many chains that he was covered from head to toe. As he tried to struggle, the chains got tighter and tighter against his body and constricted him, crushing his body. Mastermind heard a train coming and struggled frantically to get them off. He had just managed to break out of the chains when the train rammed into him.

Both men shattered the illusions they had been trapped in, only Omega was quicker on the draw and lunged forward, slamming a telekinetically enhanced punch against Mastermind's face, launching him several hundred feet away and into a mountain, the villain only barely getting up his telekinetic shield in time.

He fell to the ground and groaned as rocks and boulders fell down on top of him. Reaching out with his mind Omega utilized Quantokinesis, a very precise form of telekinesis that allows the wielder of this ability to affect matter on a molecular level, to transmute the rocks into sheets of metal, which he wrapped around Mastermind with Magnokinesis. Squeezing Mastermind with the metals, he flew over to his brother. "It's over brother. Surrender and I'll take you back to prison peacefully."
"It is not over...until I..say it over!" He yelled and unleashed a psionic blast at Omega's mind and while he was able to block most of the power, the attack still reached his mind and sent him flying backwards while setting his mind on fire. He screamed in pain and Mastermind smirked and blasted him again and again and then set about freeing himself and burst out of the metal and crumbled them into balls which he set on fire and threw at Omega while he was writhing on the ground, screaming in pain. The metal balls collided with Omega and exploded, sending him flying into a cliff-side where Mastermind created chains of telekinetic energy to hold him, wrapping around his arms, legs, torso and neck and they began squeezing him. "And I say, it is over, NOW!" He began levitating into the air, utilizing radiokinesis and creating orbs of radiation above his head that gradually began growing in size. Mastermind then combined with them with electrokinesis while pressing Omega's body against the cliffside with telekinesis.
"You. The only one capable of stopping me. You. Who have been in my way all my life. YOU. WHO CLAIM TO BE THE TRUE MASTER OF PSYCHIC POWER?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! HERE! TODAY! I WILL SURPASS YOU BROTHER AND ENSLAVE THIS WORLD! NOW DIE!" He created a shield around himself and flew up into the sky while throwing the orbs at Omega.
(You always did talk too damn much.) Omega thought to himself and used Tachyonkinesis to send tachyon particles through his body, inside and out, pulling his perceptions and movements into relativistic speed. From his perceptions, time froze solidly.
Omega could only use this power for a short time, but it was more than enough. He broke the chains first and pushed away his brother's telekinesis. Next, he threw his hands up and dispersed the radiation.
Finally, he generated a Psionic Blade and flew right at his brother and stabbed through the shield and into his brother's mind as his body returned to normal.
Mastermind howled in agony as the blade pierced his mind and damaged it, loosing control of his powers and falling to the ground. Omega caught him with telekinesis and lowered the two of them down the ground.
Omega breathed hard. Not only had he taken a beating, but he had an agonizing headache that made him feel like his head was about to explode, he had been strangled and using Tachyonkinesis always played havoc with his body, putting enormous amounts of pressure on him.
He wheezed in pain but fought through it and covered his fist with telekinetic power and pulled his brother up and punched one, twice, three times before Mastermind went down. Omega then punched him one more time just to be sure.
Omega rested against a rock wall, wheezing in pain and he took time to stop his body from shaking and putting down the sheer agony his body was in. Reaching out, he grabbed his brother's head and closed his eyes, placing mental blocks on his mind while he had the chance.

Omega sent a call to LION to pick him up, noting that he would come back later and repair the damage to the area.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Omega: Master of Psychic Power

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum