ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Chase Family Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Chase Family Adventures - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Chase Family Adventures

more_horiz
Smile

descriptionThe Chase Family Adventures - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Chase Family Adventures

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"So, just as an estimate, how strong do you think you are compared to that fake Hulk?" Laura asked as she opened a can with her claw.
"The red one that you've encountered?" Alex said as he placed two bowls out and opened another can of soup then put it in the bowl then got the one that Laura opened then poured one in another. He picked both of the bowls up and his hands started to glow" Cant really estimate as I haven't met him personally but if he's anything like the regular one, strength wise then I should do fine as long as I use my speed to my advantage" his hands returned to normal and he puts the bowls down as the soup is nice and warm

Laura sipped her soup. "So then, how about we go find him? With your speed, we could hunt him down easily."
" We would need a plan. Don't want to hunt him down then end up in some kind of trap. Past experience have taught me that" Alex said after taking a sip of his soup

She sipped her soup. "Right...we could observe the area from up high, search for signs of him rampaging and follow it. Once we're sure it's him and he's alone, we dive bomb him and take him out hard and fast before he has time to counter. What do you think? Think we should bring in the others?"
" That would be a logical option. I would bring in Bruce and Hulk given their knowledge in what we are dealing with."

"Bringing in the heavy artillery eh? I like it." Laura smiled as she sipped her soup. "This is really good."
"Thanks" Alex smiled" You've mentioned that you have encountered him before. What will me and the others will be expecting once we meet him"

"Hits like Hulk, fights like Hulk, has a healing factor and he's a sexist ass." Laura said. "From what I heard after the fight, he has heat powers too."

Alex took mental notes of it then responded" Ok. Going to inform the team of this, then we're going to hunt down this Red Hulk"

"I'll sharpen my claws."
"I'll make some calls" Alex smiled then Laura's phone started to ring

She took it out and flipped it open. "Hello?"

more_horiz
"Hey lil sis" Jubilee responded on the other end" How would you like to go on a little trip?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Hey lil sis" Jubilee responded on the other end" How would you like to go on a little trip?"

"I think I could pencil you in. Where to?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hong Kong. I've just found out how to retrieve my soul . I have to complete a series of trials and Hong Kong is the first trial for me to complete." Her hearing picked up something" Is someone with you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hong Kong. I've just found out how to retrieve my soul . I have to complete a series of trials and Hong Kong is the first trial for me to complete." Her hearing picked up something" Is someone with you?"

"Alex. We've planning on how to take down the Red Hulk. He'll never see us coming." Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Alex. We've planning on how to take down the Red Hulk. He'll never see us coming." Razz

"Ah." Jubilee said then a grin formed" Listen why don't you remain there and help out Alex? With his speed and with the other Avengers you'd finish the mission in no time. Besides it would help give you and Alex some getting to know you time. I'll make it up by giving you a souvenir from Hong Kong"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ah." Jubilee said then a grin formed" Listen why don't you remain there and help out Alex? With his speed and with the other Avengers you'd finish the mission in no time. Besides it would help give you and Alex some getting to know you time. I'll make it up by giving you a souvenir from Hong Kong"

"I'll be looking forward to that. See you when you get back. Best of luck on your trials."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply