ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMake a Trailer Thread. EmptyMake a Trailer Thread.

more_horiz
Movie preview/trailers are cool. Always.

This thread is about well, if you got a movie or whatever based on something you like or did.

That's the idea mainly.

descriptionMake a Trailer Thread. EmptyRe: Make a Trailer Thread.

more_horiz
Awesome idea Chou! Very Happy

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Movie preview/trailers are cool. Always.

This thread is about well, if you got a movie or whatever based on something you like or did.

That's the idea mainly.

Intriguing Smile I'm mostly a teaser trailer kind of guy

more_horiz
Thanks guys. Right now just "working" on my stuff. In the future, can get "trailers" of them.

But yeah, thanks again. I decided not to make up more heroes or stuff. Rather, something else.

And I freakken love trailers, if well done. (I really like Dead Space 3, Iron Man 3, Heart of the Swarm, that kind of deal.)

Edit: How can I forget Man of Steel? Damn thing gives me chills.

Also, Dead Island.. Nuff said.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Thanks guys. Right now just "working" on my stuff. In the future, can get "trailers" of them.

But yeah, thanks again. I decided not to make up more heroes or stuff. Rather, something else.

And I freakken love trailers, if well done. (I really like Dead Space 3, Iron Man 3, Heart of the Swarm, that kind of deal.)

Edit: How can I forget Man of Steel? Damn thing gives me chills.

Also, Dead Island.. Nuff said.

Don't care what the nay sayers say. I feel MoS is going to be better than Superman Returns.

more_horiz
Yeah, it has ZOD in it. That alone kicks "Superman's Return" ass.

more_horiz
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Also, feel free to check the link in awards.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Yeah, it has ZOD in it. That alone kicks "Superman's Return" ass.

That and I'm confident that we wont have Super Stalker Razz

more_horiz
I thanks for the Love. But, there has not been a actual trailer yet. I'll start one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7kq66jLSns Music. no voice work, but subtitles.

-

"A King casted out of his realm."

:Cue our hero, a white haired, blue eyed guy in gold armor, losing plates nad getting casted out by others in dark clothes.:

-Lost his memory-

:Cue him waking up on a straw bed, seeing people there.:

- Became a hero-

:Cue him facing off against a knight with green hair.:

Green Hair Chou: ha! Your still laive!? I thought you owuld die, good, let's go again!"

Man in black: bastard...

-Discovers his identity.-

:A gold ball, hits ubtton, blue rays hit's his mind. Giving him his memory back.:

Now? War will be waged, by the True Immortals.

:Cue Hero wearing a red gaunlet, looking to the cloaked figures.:

"Bastards!! You will pay for the usffeirng you cuased, in my exile!!"

Leader of Deathless: You were mortal, and weak, how can you compete now?

Hero: Moron, you helped me. I gained power. Of my own, as a man! :Cltuches hand into a fist, it glows.:

"Heaven's Gate number three! Open to me!!"

Deahtless: Wait.. Did i jsut hear what I think I heard!?

:Raw, heavenly injury watches our hero, cue symbols of his true name.:

"Heaven's Hidden Tyrant."

:He now has four wings of darkness, bird wings.:

"Bring it on you bastards!!!" :That hand, glew into wings to on glove hand. RUshing in as the others do.:

* War of the Deathless *

Note: Under lined, cause it's a actual story I am working on.

more_horiz
Teaser promo for the Dracula Arc

-Cue Insidious and Dracula ontop of a skyscraper, watching the chaos from above. We don't show what happened from below but we can hear the screaming

-We cue to a war torn Hyperius City

Make a Trailer Thread. War_th10

-Cut to a undisclosed city that showcased an angry mob cursed with insanity rioting the streets

- Alarm light flashing on the ceiling of the Labyrinth HQ

- During the crisis in Hyperius City we see Carmilla, sporting vampire fangs, as she faces South Dakota who stares at her in a steel like expression with a large silver blade gripped in hand. Looking like they are about to square off

- An overhead shot of LION HQ that looks battle torn and smoke coming out of the building

-Dr.Crossenberg with half her face covered in blood sitting in a chopper thats flying in the air. She looks down at the scene with her hand held firmly on her hand cannon.

-Cue a battle torn Union Jack and Captain Justice, with Jack helping Justice up. Determined to face an unseen adversary

-Cecily and The Director making a stand with both of their swords drawn

-Leia and her group The Bloodhounds drawing their weapons at Insidious. We see the laser points of the rifles aimed directly at Insidious as she stares at them with a"Bring it" expression and we see a tease shot of Insidious going vamp

- Princess Sigruna and Ace walking side by side, not exchanging words but you can tell that the expressions on both of their faces is that they mean business as they prepare for battle.

- The Archmage in an undisclosed location bound in mystical chains, the Unknown approached them" All the suffering thats brought before them" He placed a hand on Archmage's head" All for you"

- Duchess and Dru trapped in an empty city as something watches them ominously

-Cue a voice over" I will wipe mankind from existence. Even if I have to bring hell upon earth to do it"

- Cue the legions of hell emerging from their dimension getting ready to destroy the earth

- Cue a voice over of Union Jack" I have seen people like you my whole life. You like to cause misery on others. There is one minor thing you forgot. You can push a person so much till eventually"

- An army of demons floating in the air and held in place. We then cue to Ultra Girl, her whole body trembling in anger, hand stretched up in the air, and her eyes turned pure white, we see tears stream down her cheeks
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BerserkerTears

"They start to push back"

- Cue a massive wave of light shot at the demon army and all of them evaporated as the light struck them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Teaser promo for the Dracula Arc

-Cue Insidious and Dracula ontop of a skyscraper, watching the chaos from above. We don't show what happened from below but we can hear the screaming

-We cue to a war torn Hyperius City

Make a Trailer Thread. War_th10

-Cut to a undisclosed city that showcased an angry mob cursed with insanity rioting the streets

- Alarm light flashing on the ceiling of the Labyrinth HQ

- During the crisis in Hyperius City we see Carmilla, sporting vampire fangs, as she faces South Dakota who stares at her in a steel like expression with a large silver blade gripped in hand. Looking like they are about to square off

- An overhead shot of LION HQ that looks battle torn and smoke coming out of the building

-Dr.Crossenberg with half her face covered in blood sitting in a chopper thats flying in the air. She looks down at the scene with her hand held firmly on her hand cannon.

-Cue a battle torn Union Jack and Captain Justice, with Jack helping Justice up. Determined to face an unseen adversary

-Cecily and The Director making a stand with both of their swords drawn

-Leia and her group The Bloodhounds drawing their weapons at Insidious. We see the laser points of the rifles aimed directly at Insidious as she stares at them with a"Bring it" expression and we see a tease shot of Insidious going vamp

- Princess Sigruna and Ace walking side by side, not exchanging words but you can tell that the expressions on both of their faces is that they mean business as they prepare for battle.

- The Archmage in an undisclosed location bound in mystical chains, the Unknown approached them" All the suffering thats brought before them" He placed a hand on Archmage's head" All for you"

- Duchess and Dru trapped in an empty city as something watches them ominously

-Cue a voice over" I will wipe mankind from existence. Even if I have to bring hell upon earth to do it"

- Cue the legions of hell emerging from their dimension getting ready to destroy the earth

- Cue a voice over of Union Jack" I have seen people like you my whole life. You like to cause misery on others. There is one minor thing you forgot. You can push a person so much till eventually"

- An army of demons floating in the air and held in place. We then cue to Ultra Girl, her whole body trembling in anger, hand stretched up in the air, and her eyes turned pure white, we see tears stream down her cheeks
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BerserkerTears

"They start to push back"

- Cue a massive wave of light shot at the demon army and all of them evaporated as the light struck them

HELLL OF A TRAILER!

*Gives Deadpool Stamp Of Approval.*

more_horiz
Make a Trailer Thread. Vhc5ye

more_horiz

Make a Trailer Thread. 2zzp10h
Stronghold Voice over:
We are the Justice Patrol.
We're a group of friends who united to defend our home. We have a simple battle plan: Fight as a unit, watch each others backs, cover each other, use our powers and skills in tandem to take down our enemies. Simple. Straight to the point. We've followed this strategy for a long time and it's served us well. But this is different. I don't know if we can win this time.
Artemis is thrown against a car, breaking it's windows and denting it. She falls to the ground and picks herself up, her lips bleeding. Creatures start to swarm her.
The Dude is being attacked by a pair of insect demons and being backed into a corner.
There is a riot in the prison, with vampires attacking the guards and prisoners and the women trying to fight them off.
Jennifer and Faith are protecting a church full of people from monsters trying to break in.
Reaper is staring down a tall figure in a black cloak, her mask is off.
The one thing I do know, the one thing I can say for certain, is that we have to die today, we will go down fighting.
Stronghold is holding a burning telephone pole for a weapon. His costume is torn and bloodied. He looks up to see a giant behemoth of a demon bearing down on him. Stronghold crouches down and super leaps up to it.
Make a Trailer Thread. 66lwz9
"This is our city."
Make a Trailer Thread. 316kmdz

Outside view of the city, an ice slide is seen advancing towards it, a blue figure and a red haired man standing on top of it.

more_horiz
Sweeeet!!! She agrees also

Make a Trailer Thread. Squirr10

Eventhough she still thinks it lacks squirrels

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Sweeeet!!! She agrees also

Make a Trailer Thread. Squirr10

Eventhough she still thinks it lacks squirrels

Thanks! Very Happy

more_horiz
Music: This. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms

Scenery:

:Inside a wrecked space station. People in power armor and wielding big gun vs really big and tough aliens. Not the acid kind but these bastards were fast and had many tentacles.:

:There were seven of them against the number. Trying to save lives. In this case a little girl. The commander kills one of them by knife to the head, another burns right a flank of the bastards. Finding the escape shuttle is when all hell breaks loose. The Green suit member picks the girl up, running like hell. The door would not open, another tosses a bomb, explodes into spines.:

:The biggest suit plows through that door. And cue the escape Shuttles. Greenie runs up to a hatch, no longer carrying her, but well holding hands. Cue shuttle hatch, another monster as greenie kung fus the hell out of it, and gets out a pump action shotgun. Boom. Greenie, looks back to see what was happening. The others. Were not making it, heavy arms guy got stabbed in the chest,another blows himself up. Knife leader holds ground, til his head is bitten off. Soon, only two of Greenie's friends were left. Hitting bay door open. Greenie then turns on shuttle. Not just the girl, but helmet memory system examine all the creatures, and weapon research of that base. Another turn on typhon explosive system, inward. Many bombs going off.::

:Greenie takes off helmet. Greenie's a red headed CHICK! And cries quietly.:

Drifters: Space Patrol Corp

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply