ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Prime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chapter One: Reunions

Roc and Jape had arrived in Canada in a city called New Haven, they see a poster that showcase an ad called Cirque Du Masque, he looked at the location" Not too far from here"

Jape pulled up her goggles. She was dressed for the sidecar and wearing her clown makeup.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/185/a/7/Sidecar_Gal_by_gibsart.jpg
"We should totally go."

descriptionPrime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Prime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chapter One: Reunions

Roc and Jape had arrived in Canada in a city called New Haven, they see a poster that showcase an ad called Cirque Du Masque, he looked at the location" Not too far from here"

Jape pulled up her goggles. She was dressed for the sidecar and wearing her clown makeup.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/185/a/7/Sidecar_Gal_by_gibsart.jpg
"We should totally go."

Roc smiled then revved up the bike" No argument here"

more_horiz
Cirque Du Masque

Prime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey  - Page 2 Cirque10

Jape and Roc have arrived at the place, they already finished setting the stage for the show. Now they are taking a week for their final practice before the show begins.

"Gotten bigger than I remembered" Roc said to Jape

OT: I got Serena. Feel free to RP the person who runs the event Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Cirque Du Masque

Jape and Roc have arrived at the place, they already finished setting the stage for the show. Now they are taking a week for their final practice before the show begins.

"You know them? Always trying to top themselves." Jape smiled as they headed inside. "Sup guys?" Jape called to them.

The Ringmaster turned and smiled. "Jape! Roc! Welcome back!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Cirque Du Masque

"You know them? Always trying to top themselves." Jape smiled as they headed inside. "Sup guys?" Jape called to them.

"You know I can never fully leave the place" Roc smiled at the Ringmaster" How are things?"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Cirque Du Masque

"You know I can never fully leave the place" Roc smiled at the Ringmaster" How are things?"

"Never better guys! We've got some new talent around here, an illusionist, some new meta's, and the circus is bigger and better than ever. Hey Serena, your friends have come to visit."

more_horiz
OT: Admin i sent you a PM

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Cirque Du Masque

"Never better guys! We've got some new talent around here, an illusionist, some new meta's, and the circus is bigger and better than ever. Hey Serena, your friends have come to visit."

Jape smiled and tossed a banana creme pie over to Serena. "Head's up!"

more_horiz
Serena bridged back"Limbo time" she caught the bottom of the pie with one hand then as she straightens up she dipped her finger into the pie" Aaah. Strawberries and cream, my favorite kind, thanks Jape" Serena smiled then handed it over to the Ring Master and hugged the pair" Long time no see guys"

Roc blushed slightly then hugged her in return" I see the years have been treating you well"

"Credited to a healthy diet and a nice work regime. I see it has done you two wonders" Serena said

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Serena bridged back"Limbo time" she caught the bottom of the pie with one hand then as she straightens up she dipped her finger into the pie" Aaah. Strawberries and cream, my favorite kind, thanks Jape" Serena smiled then handed it over to the Ring Master and hugged the pair" Long time no see guys"

Roc blushed slightly then hugged her in return" I see the years have been treating you well"

"Credited to a healthy diet and a nice work regime. I see it has done you two wonders" Serena said

"You know it." Jape said and hugged her back. "How you been?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Well this year is my last year performing, after a few final tours I'm retiring so that I can help the ring master here manage the place" Serena said

"Retiring? You still look like you are in the prime of your career" Roc said then Serena smiled then held Roc's chin with her hand" Flattery appreciated.

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Well this year is my last year performing, after a few final tours I'm retiring so that I can help the ring master here manage the place" Serena said

"Retiring? You still look like you are in the prime of your career" Roc said then Serena smiled then held Roc's chin with her hand" Flattery appreciated.

"You want us to throw you a retirement party?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"This is my final night, feel free to do so." Serena said" You two have found a place to stay"

"Not yet, we just stopped by to check up on you guys" Roc said

Serena reached into her pocked and offered them a card of a hotel suite, followed by the number and address"The runner of the suite is a friend of mine. Mention my name and a room shall be arranged for the both of you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"This is my final night, feel free to do so." Serena said" You two have found a place to stay"

"Not yet, we just stopped by to check up on you guys" Roc said

Serena reached into her pocked and offered them a card of a hotel suite, followed by the number and address"The runner of the suite is a friend of mine. Mention my name and a room shall be arranged for the both of you"

"Choice. Thanks, we owe you one. So come on, I say we get the party started."

more_horiz
Sierra Suites

"Wow" Roc said as he and Jape entered their suite room, taking note of the impressive view

http://www.belugerinstudios.com/games/picture/PC1331922394_2.jpg

"Even has a mini bar" Roc said

Elsewhere

Serena entered her room, she stretched, feeling worn out from the farewell party. Making her way to the living room she sees a bouquet of flowers with a card next to it. Picking the card up it reads

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning"

Best Wishes....L

She smiled then got a vase and put the flowers inside then place the note next to it

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

"Wow" Roc said as he and Jape entered their suite room, taking note of the impressive view

Elsewhere

Serena entered her room, she stretched, feeling worn out from the farewell party. Making her way to the living room she sees a bouquet of flowers with a card next to it. Picking the card up it reads

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning"

Best Wishes....L

She smiled then got a vase and put the flowers inside then place the note next to it

"Holy shoooot. We should so bring Sable here when she's back on her feet." Jacqueline took off her shoes and socks. "Ohhhh my Gosh! Roc! Feel this carpeting!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

Elsewhere

Best Wishes....L

"Holy shoooot. We should so bring Sable here when she's back on her feet." Jacqueline took off her shoes and socks. "Ohhhh my Gosh! Roc! Feel this carpeting!"
Roc took off his shoes and socks, he places the socks inside his shoes then felt the carpet" Woah. Serena definitely came through with this arrangement"

more_horiz
Caught the scene involving Serena?

more_horiz
Yep!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

Elsewhere

Best Wishes....L

Roc took off his shoes and socks, he places the socks inside his shoes then felt the carpet" Woah. Serena definitely came through with this arrangement"
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

Elsewhere

Best Wishes....L

"You said it! Gosh, I could sleep on this carpet! I can't wait to try the beds!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply