ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Blood Rose Organization

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionBlood Rose Organization - Page 3 EmptyRe: Blood Rose Organization

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Director was inside a jet and his comm ringed"Hello Guinvere"
"Actually this is Vivian...The Mistress is right here." She said and handed the phone to her.
"Hello Director, we have to talk."
"About what?" Director asked
 "Recently, an agent of yours had an altercation with somebody close to me. A vampire."
"Aware of that. Michigan showed me the video tapes of the attack." Director pressed a button and a screen came down and it showcased a vid image of Carmella attacking North Dakota" She's also of the Halworth Academy. Which in turn leads to a dilemma I'm facing. Despite what you've discovered from the attack in Exodus we aren't the kind of organization that would go after kids."

"No argument on that one" Darius responded

"However there are a couple of members of my unit that deserve retribution. Any ideas in how to salvage this" The Director said

Darius spoke up" I have one" The Director looked at him then Darius spoke up" Whatever punishment she was going to face. Let me take the bulk of it"
"Are you so sure that's a good idea? These are the Statesmen we're talking about. You could very well lose a limb."

Vivian stepped forward. "In that case Master Darius, why not let me go in your place? As a zombie, I can handle losing most of my body. So long as my head is left, you all can build me a new body and attach me to it."
 Darius smiled then held both of Vivians hands" I appreciate the concern. Both of you" he glances at Guinvere" But given the state that the group must be in they'd likewise grant you the final death on grounds that you're a zombie and thus consider you expendable. Also speaking on a personal level I don't want them to take their anger out on you. Besides, as long as they don't give me the final death, I'll be ok with losing a limb. Might earn me a nifty cybernetic arm in the process" Darius joked

The Director clasped his hands together" You're intentions are noble. But you are aware of what you're going to go through right?"

Darius nods"Which is why I volunteered to exchange places with Carmella"

The Director nods" In light of the looming crisis we need as many allies as we can afford. If you survive the crisis then the punishment will proceed a few days after the crisis is over."

"I guess we can't talk you out of this. Alright, Darius it is." Guinvere said.

"Are you sure about this?" Vivian asked.

OT: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments?from=Main.HeartwarmingMoments
It takes alot for a vampire to earn The Director's respect, given his experiences with them. But as of this moment Darius has certainly earned his respect with the gesture that he pulled today. He went up and shook his hand" We wont forget what you've just did. I'll discuss this with the others. Till now you should concentrate on the crisis thats happening"

Darius nods as he shook The Director's hand" We are sorry for what happened to North Dakota"

"You didn't caused this, so you have nothing to be sorry about" The Director responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Actually this is Vivian...The Mistress is right here." She said and handed the phone to her.
 "Recently, an agent of yours had an altercation with somebody close to me. A vampire."
"Aware of that. Michigan showed me the video tapes of the attack." Director pressed a button and a screen came down and it showcased a vid image of Carmella attacking North Dakota" She's also of the Halworth Academy. Which in turn leads to a dilemma I'm facing. Despite what you've discovered from the attack in Exodus we aren't the kind of organization that would go after kids."

"However there are a couple of members of my unit that deserve retribution. Any ideas in how to salvage this" The Director said

Darius spoke up" I have one" The Director looked at him then Darius spoke up" Whatever punishment she was going to face. Let me take the bulk of it"
"Are you so sure that's a good idea? These are the Statesmen we're talking about. You could very well lose a limb."

Vivian stepped forward. "In that case Master Darius, why not let me go in your place? As a zombie, I can handle losing most of my body. So long as my head is left, you all can build me a new body and attach me to it."
 Darius smiled then held both of Vivians hands" I appreciate the concern. Both of you" he glances at Guinvere" But given the state that the group must be in they'd likewise grant you the final death on grounds that you're a zombie and thus consider you expendable. Also speaking on a personal level I don't want them to take their anger out on you. Besides, as long as they don't give me the final death, I'll be ok with losing a limb. Might earn me a nifty cybernetic arm in the process" Darius joked

The Director clasped his hands together" You're intentions are noble. But you are aware of what you're going to go through right?"

The Director nods" In light of the looming crisis we need as many allies as we can afford. If you survive the crisis then the punishment will proceed a few days after the crisis is over."

OT: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments?from=Main.HeartwarmingMoments
It takes alot for a vampire to earn The Director's respect, given his experiences with them. But as of this moment Darius has certainly earned his respect with the gesture that he pulled today. He went up and shook his hand" We wont forget what you've just did. I'll discuss this with the others. Till now you should concentrate on the crisis thats happening"

Darius nods as he shook The Director's hand" We are sorry for what happened to North Dakota"

"You didn't caused this, so you have nothing to be sorry about" The Director responded

"Well then it looks like everything is working out for the best, but will the Statesmen be alright with this?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well then it looks like everything is working out for the best, but will the Statesmen be alright with this?"
"They will. In the meantime. Lets focus on the crisis at hand" The Director said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply