ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Justice Patrol

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionJustice Patrol EmptyJustice Patrol

more_horiz
Carmella

"So my kind doesn't scare you" She said pinning North Dakota to the wall by her throat, her fingers then reached her jaw line then forced North Dakota's head back"That theory still holds true now?"

She could hear North Dakota's heartbeat increase radically and her blood flowing each time she struggles to get free. The sight before her just intensified the primal side of her, making her feel like a predator would feel when it has cornered it's prey. She doesn't need an answer, what she senses from her is the answer she needs.

Bearing her fangs she lunged at her neck then bites down. The blood flows down her throat, her own heartbeat intensifies as she embraces her struggling prey. Digging her nails into her and could feel them scrape against her prey's flesh. North Dakota's breathing quickens, like she was on the verge of a panic attack. Her struggles soon started to die down and her heartbeat started to decrease. It wasn't till her body went limp till she begin to realize what happened. Her eyes returned to normal and she lets her go. She didn't think twice about distancing herself from North Dakota.

Her hands started to shake, for a split second she feared that she had possibly turned her but she can still hear her pulse. Faint but still a positive sign that there could be hope for her.

Seeing her on the ground though, helpless and unable to defend herself, started to attract the predatory side of her. She takes one step towards her but she stopped herself then blitzed away. Eager to get as much distance from her as possible

Stopping just about five miles away from the Academy the memories of that event started to flood back to her

descriptionJustice Patrol EmptyRe: Justice Patrol

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Carmella

"So my kind doesn't scare you" She said pinning North Dakota to the wall by her throat, her fingers then reached her jaw line then forced North Dakota's head back"That theory still holds true now?"

She could hear North Dakota's heartbeat increase radically and her blood flowing each time she struggles to get free. The sight before her just intensified the primal side of her, making her feel like a predator would feel when it has cornered it's prey. She doesn't need an answer, what she senses from her is the answer she needs.

Bearing her fangs she lunged at her neck then bites down. The blood flows down her throat, her own heartbeat intensifies as she embraces her struggling prey. Digging her nails into her and could feel them scrape against her prey's flesh. North Dakota's breathing quickens, like she was on the verge of a panic attack. Her struggles soon started to die down and her heartbeat started to decrease. It wasn't till her body went limp till she begin to realize what happened. Her eyes returned to normal and she lets her go. She didn't think twice about distancing herself from North Dakota.

Her hands started to shake, for a split second she feared that she had possibly turned her but she can still hear her pulse. Faint but still a positive sign that there could be hope for her.

Seeing her on the ground though, helpless and unable to defend herself, started to attract the predatory side of her. She takes one step towards her but she stopped herself then blitzed away. Eager to get as much distance from her as possible

Stopping just about five miles away from the Academy the memories of that event started to flood back to her

Smelling her coming, Ophelia ran out of the school to meet up with her. "CAAARM! Good news!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

Smelling her coming, Ophelia ran out of the school to meet up with her. "CAAARM! Good news!"

Feeling that she can use the distraction Carmella responded" What is it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

"Dinah's awake! She's drinking the magic water now and should be healed up in no time!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

"Dinah's awake! She's drinking the magic water now and should be healed up in no time!"

"Thats good to know. Take me to her" Carmella said

Dinah
Tyler came into the medical room, he went to her to check up on her. As he got close he was stunned as he was yanked then find one hand pinned firmly behind him while one hand grabbing his hair"Where am I?!"

"Okok. Don't panic, be cool about this" Tyler thought to himself then responded" You were seriously hurt in battle and Carmella brought you over here to heal you. From the looks of things they've succeeded"

She let him go exhaling" Sorry"

"Given what you've went through, it's cool. You need anything?" Tyler asked her then she responded" Some water" Tyler nods then went out, as he left he sees Ophelia then informed her of the news

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

Dinah
Tyler came into the medical room, he went to her to check up on her. As he got close he was stunned as he was yanked then find one hand pinned firmly behind him while one hand grabbing his hair"Where am I?!"

"Okok. Don't panic, be cool about this" Tyler thought to himself then responded" You were seriously hurt in battle and Carmella brought you over here to heal you. From the looks of things they've succeeded"

"Given what you've went through, it's cool. You need anything?" Tyler asked her then she responded" Some water" Tyler nods then went out, as he left he sees Ophelia then informed her of the news

"I know, Carm's here to see her." Ophelia said as they ran into the room. "Dinah! Dinah! Hey, look who I brought."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

Dinah

"I know, Carm's here to see her." Ophelia said as they ran into the room. "Dinah! Dinah! Hey, look who I brought."

That was a flashback actually tongue I can work around this Smile

"You look like hell" Dinah said noticing the battle torn appearance from Carmella and some of the blood on her

"Back at you" Carmella said then looked at Tyler"Whats her status?"

"From her reaction when she woke up, I say pretty good" Tyler said

"Even with the insanity awhile back, still fiery" Carmella said

OT: BTW check out the Serias thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

Dinah

"You look like hell" Dinah said noticing the battle torn appearance from Carmella and some of the blood on her

"Glad to see you're up again." Ophelia smiled. "By the way, Dude called. You'll be happy to know that Stronghold and Ultra are going to be alright."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

Dinah

"Glad to see you're up again." Ophelia smiled. "By the way, Dude called. You'll be happy to know that Stronghold and Ultra are going to be alright."

"Thats good to know" Dinah said as she sits up

"Easy, you had a pretty rough day" Tyler said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmella

Dinah

"Thats good to know" Dinah said as she sits up

"Easy, you had a pretty rough day" Tyler said

"He's right. The doctor will be in here soon to take another look at you. Until then, fill us in, what happened to you guys out there?"

Ash walked in. "Hey there Dinah, we're glad to see you awake." He offered her water from the fountain.

more_horiz
Amazonia aka "the doctor" walked in and assessed Dinah. "The water seems to have takent o you really well. You should be ready to go back now, but exercise more caution please. Carmilla was very distressed"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Amazonia aka "the doctor" walked in and assessed Dinah. "The water seems to have takent o you really well. You should be ready to go back now, but exercise more caution please. Carmilla was very distressed"

"Thank you" Dinah said to Amazonia"May I ask you something"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes, what would you like to know?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You wouldn't happen to be related to a woman named Sophia by any chance?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Amazonia pondered the question, then shrugged. "Not that I know of, why do you ask, do we look alike?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Amazonia pondered the question, then shrugged. "Not that I know of, why do you ask, do we look alike?"

Dinah paused for a moment then shook her head" Nevermind. Anyone in Exodus hurt?"

"Only a few scrapes and bruises but nothing serious" Carmella said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Dinah paused for a moment then shook her head" Nevermind. Anyone in Exodus hurt?"

"Sophia Cynaburg, she's a high up official of LION." Ash said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sophia Cynaburg, she's a high up official of LION." Ash said.

I think Amazonia knows that Smile

more_horiz
OT: Ophelia frenched Dinah.

IC: "I think some of us should accompany you back to Exodus, just in case." Ash said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC: "I think some of us should accompany you back to Exodus, just in case." Ash said.

Dinah looked at Ash" I don't need a bodyguard"

"Saw that coming" Carmella said then said to Tyler" Thanks for the look out, going to step out and refresh. Later" she then blitzed away

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Saw that coming" Carmella said then said to Tyler" Thanks for the look out, going to step out and refresh. Later" she then blitzed away

"I know that, but Ultra and Stronghold are still out of commission and for all we know the men who did this could still be hiding there and waiting to finish you all of. We have to be careful about this."

Ophelia waved to Carmella.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I know that, but Ultra and Stronghold are still out of commission and for all we know the men who did this could still be hiding there and waiting to finish you all of. We have to be careful about this."

"No" Dinah shook her head" They are far away from here right now. They've achieved what they were set out to do and they want to get as much distance from Exodus as possible"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No" Dinah shook her head" They are far away from here right now. They've achieved what they were set out to do and they want to get as much distance from Exodus as possible"

"You seem to know a lot about how these guys work. What's their deal? Why did they come after you guys?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You seem to know a lot about how these guys work. What's their deal? Why did they come after you guys?"

"Hey Ash. She has just woke up so lets wait till she has fully recovered before we start asking questions" Tyler suggested

more_horiz
"Mariah and Derrick already left for Exodus, something about their hometown being threatened and they could help"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply