ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Justice Patrol

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionJustice Patrol - Page 5 EmptyRe: Justice Patrol

more_horiz
Mitch arrives on the scene and looks at Pedro who is lying on the ground in cardiac arrest and then looks at Vegas Kid saying in stern tone.

Mitch: there you are Vegas, your nothing getting away, and what did you do to this kid?

Vegas Kid : oh nothing I just give him a little bit of poison is all, poison from a very toxic plant!

Vegas Kid just stands there as if he's waiting for something then he grins as soon as David, Sam and Shinji arrive on their bikes with Sherry , Peter and Lily following behind saying in stern tone.

Vegas Kid : good your little gang is all here Mitch!

Sherry, Lily and Peter get out of Sherry's car and Lily goes over to do some investigate Pedro using various investigation tools from her kit saying in stern tone.

Lily: hmm from through examination this is the work of poison from the Nerium Oleander plant.

Vegas Kid : smart girl you figure it out that quick you really are the great great great Grand daughter of the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes!

Mitch: Lily, Peter go with Sherry to Exodus City Hospital, that kid over there needs medical attention asap! now before we go tell me and my colleagues on thing kid, why have you join with the Statesman what is your purpose?

Sam ,Shinji, David, Peter & Lily : yeah why are you with those creeps who hurt Ultra Girl , as members of the number one Ultra Girl fan club we demand to know!

Vegas Kid: hey I'm just in it for the fun, I go where the action is. oh and it quite nice how passionate you little runts are for this Ultra Girl I didn't realize she had such fans!

Mitch: damn no use talking to this bastard he's just going to give us shady answers.

Sherry then picks up Pedro and leaves with Lily and Peter as Mitch, Sam Shinji and David take on Vegas Kid with Sam making the first moving taking out two handguns from underneath her shirt and fires at Vegas Kid who manages to skillfully managed to dodge her shots with amazing reflexes and agility however Sam manages to graze him with couple of bullets and he says in stern tone as he dodges them.

Vegas Kid: heh looks like your father Carlos has taught you how to use a gun well, but it's going to take more then just fancy gun skills to take me on!

Vegas Kid then kicks Sam in the face and knocks her to the ground and just as he takes out a metal cane from his bag Shinji blocks it with her sword saying in stern tone.

Shinji: your quick but let's see how you handle me and Takara!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Mitch arrives on the scene and looks at Pedro who is lying on the ground in cardiac arrest and then looks at Vegas Kid saying in stern tone.

Mitch: there you are Vegas, your nothing getting away, and what did you do to this kid?

Vegas Kid : oh nothing I just give him a little bit of poison is all, poison from a very toxic plant!

Vegas Kid just stands there as if he's waiting for something then he grins as soon as David, Sam and Shinji arrive on their bikes with Sherry , Peter and Lily following behind saying in stern tone.

Vegas Kid: good your little gang is all here Mitch!

Sherry, Lily and Peter get out of Sherry's car and Lily goes over to do some investigate Pedro using various investigation tools from her kit saying in stern tone.

Lily: hmm from through examination this is the work of poison from the Nerium Oleander plant.

Vegas Kid: smart girl you figure it out that quick you really are the great great great Grand daughter of the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes!

Mitch: Lily, Peter go with Sherry to Exodus City Hospital, that kid over there needs medical attention asap! now before we go tell me and my colleagues on thing kid, why have you join with the Statesman what is your purpose?

Sam ,Shinji, David, Peter & Lily : yeah why are you with those creeps who hurt Ultra Girl , as members of the number one Ultra Girl fan club we demand to know!

Vegas Kid: hey I'm just in it for the fun, I go where the action is. oh and it quite nice how passionate you little runts are for this Ultra Girl I didn't realize she had such fans!

Mitch: damn no use talking to this bastard he's just going to give us shady answers.

Sherry then picks up Pedro and leaves with Lily and Peter as Mitch, Sam Shinji and David take on Vegas Kid with Sam making the first moving taking out two handguns from underneath her shirt and fires at Vegas Kid who manages to skillfully managed to dodge her shots with amazing reflexes and agility however Sam manages to graze him with couple of bullets and he says in stern tone as he dodges them.

Vegas Kid: heh looks like your father Carlos has taught you how to use a gun well, but it's going to take more then just fancy gun skills to take me on!

Vegas Kid then kicks Sam in the face and knocks her to the ground and just as he takes out a metal cane from his bag Shinji blocks it with her sword saying in stern tone.

Shinji: your quick but let's see how you handle me and Takara!

Shinji then fights Vegas Kid with Takara and Vegas Kid counters her strikes with his cane saying in firm tone.

Vegas Kid: you speed is excellent kid but you need better accuracy!

Takara : he's right you know you accuracy could use a little work.

Shinji: hey don't agree with that jerk Takara he's the bad guy! okay now get ready I'm going to defeat you in one blow! ( Jumps up in the air ) Takara now Giga Buster Mode!

Takara: seriously , you know your not ready for that yet!

Shinji: just do it I want to take this jerk face out now!

Takara: alright, but I 'm telling you it's not going to work.

Takara morphs into a huge giant sword and Shinji suddenly falls backwards and lands on her butt saying in firm tone.

Shinji: ouch I think I broke my spine!!!

Sam: well that was anticlimactic!

Takara: I told you it wasn't going to work. you just not ready yet Shinji.

Shinji: don't rub it in Takara!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Vegas Kid: (looing at his watch) well would you look at time well Mitch it's been nice seeing you and your little gang but I must be going.

Mitch: you not going anyway Vegas I demand you to tell me where Nemesis is?

Vegas Kid: and what makes you think I know were she is, just because I buy tech from her? well you I got news for you I'm not telling because how and where I get my tech is a secret!

Mitch strikes at Vegas Kid with hand to hand combat moves and Vegas Kid counters them as Mitch says in stern tone.

Mitch: damn this 10 year old body doesn't have the condition of my adult body, my strikes aren't as effective.

Vegas Kid: wow Mitch you still as good in hand to hand combat as ever I see, but it seems like that 10 year old body of yours doesn't have the condition your adult body did you your strikes have are weaker and have less effect!

Mitch: Sam, Shinji let's attack him all at once.

Sam & Shinji: right!

Takara turns back into her original size as Shinji, Sam and Mitch attack Vegas Kid together and managed to corner him near Exodus river as Mitch says in firm tone.

Mitch: you have no where to run Vegas, now tell us everything you know!

Vegas Kid then places one foot over the edge and Sam looks at him saying firm tone.

Sam: is that bastard really going to just walk off this cliff?

Vegas Kid: that's precisely what I'm going to do.

Shinji: but if you do that you fall into the river you idiot!

Vegas Kid: oh I don't think I will be the one falling into that river below

just as Vegas Kid walks off the cliff a mass of solid ground appears below his feet and suddenly the ground around Mitch, Sam, Shinji, and David is replace by air causing them to fall towards the river as David says in stern tone.

David: okay how in the hell did he just do that?

Mitch: never mind that David activated your telekinetic field now!

it takes David awhile but he actives his telekinetic field protecting him, Mitch, Shinji and Sam from the fall. Mitch then looks up and notices that Vegas Kid is gone saying in stern tone under his breath.

Mitch: damn Vegas got away again!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Vegas Kid: (looing at his watch) well would you look at time well Mitch it's been nice seeing you and your little gang but I must be going.

Mitch: you not going anyway Vegas I demand you to tell me where Nemesis is?

Vegas Kid: and what makes you think I know were she is, just because I buy tech from her? well you I got news for you I'm not telling because how and where I get my tech is a secret!

Mitch strikes at Vegas Kid with hand to hand combat moves and Vegas Kid counters them as Mitch says in stern tone.

Mitch: damn this 10 year old body doesn't have the condition of my adult body, my strikes aren't as effective.

Vegas Kid: wow Mitch you still as good in hand to hand combat as ever I see, but it seems like that 10 year old body of yours doesn't have the condition your adult body did you your strikes have are weaker and have less effect!

Mitch: Sam, Shinji let's attack him all at once.

Sam & Shinji: right!

Takara turns back into her original size as Shinji, Sam and Mitch attack Vegas Kid together and managed to corner him near Exodus river as Mitch says in firm tone.

Mitch: you have no where to run Vegas, now tell us everything you know!

Vegas Kid then places one foot over the edge and Sam looks at him saying firm tone.

Sam: is that bastard really going to just walk off this cliff?

Vegas Kid: that's precisely what I'm going to do.

Shinji: but if you do that you fall into the river you idiot!

Vegas Kid: oh I don't think I will be the one falling into that river below

just as Vegas Kid walks off the cliff a mass of solid ground appears below his feet and suddenly the ground around Mitch, Sam, Shinji, and David is replace by air causing them to fall towards the river as David says in stern tone.

David: okay how in the hell did he just do that?

Mitch: never mind that David activated your telekinetic field now!

it takes David awhile but he actives his telekinetic field protecting him, Mitch, Shinji and Sam from the fall. Mitch then looks up and notices that Vegas Kid is gone saying in stern tone under his breath.

Mitch: damn Vegas got away again!

meanwhile at Exodus City Hospital

Sherry: okay the doctors are taking a look at the kid to see what they can do, Peter do you think you can inform his friends?

Peter: I don't know if I can, I only be able to rely to people who's locations I know and Sam viva her psychic tracking ability.

Lily: let's talk to Mitch and the others first before we tried to contact that person's friends!

Lily places her right hand on Peter's left shoulder and Peter acts as a psychic rely allow Lily to speak telepathically to Mitch and the others saying in stern tone.

Lily: (Mitch, Sam, David, Takara are you guys all right? oh peter does know if he can contact the person who took to the hospital friends? )

in near Exodus City hospital

Sam: yeah were find Lily but that bastard Vegas got away!

Shinji: just pick tell Sherry to pick us up me , Mitch , Sam and David are soak and wet here!

Takara then turns into her human form saying in firm tone.

Takara: hey what about me I have split ends thanks to you Shinji.

Shinji: you're a freaking sword get over it!!!

Takara: smacks Shinji in the face saying in stern tone.

Takara: hey I'm more then just a sword you idiot!

Shinji: arugh what in the hell did you do that for?!?

Sam (looking over at Shinji) Shinji your such a idiot sometimes !

David: Shinji you could learn to be a little bit more nice to Takara.

Mitch: Lily tell Sherry to pick us up, I will figure out a way to contact that Kid Pedro's friends and tell him that he's in the hospital.

at the Exodus Hospital

Lily: Sherry Mitch says to pick him and the others up their near the hospital just west of here!

Sherry: okay then Lily , Peter let's get in my van and pick up Mitch and the others.

trust ends the introduction of the American Psychic Junior detective squad and the Vegas Kid.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
OT: So anyway....

IC: Lara and Oliver sat down in the living room. "God....where did we go wrong? This....this is the second time our son has been put in the hospital! We should be protecting him and, and, and he keeps getting in these fights and he was always coming home exhausted and I never asked!" Lara started to cry. "What kind of mother am I?"

Oliver hugged his wife.
"you guys didn't do anything wrong. To be honest, your son is one of the best people I know" Derrick would say near the window. "The sentiment of wanting to protect him is sweet but he'll pull through. Your son is an exceptional kind of person and after meeting you two, I can see why"

Oliver looked up at them. "Thank you, we needed that."

Lara wiped her eyes. "I....I'm going to need to have a talk with him when this is all over with. About all of it."

"We both will."

more_horiz
KAIO-KEN!

more_horiz
Kaio What? scratch

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 28, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

It's not that. When i turn them off it's because I feel I need a break from constant in coming PM's, that's all. I responded to your post.
Got it now. Sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion. In truth I don't want to argue with you, you're one of my favorite roleplayers.

So just want to say sorry and want to propose a startover? For starters pretending this never happened Embarassed

Totally cool with me man. Have some Airmaster. Cool

more_horiz
what's next for Mitch Stillison a man trap in 10 year old boy's body his seemingly normal 10 year old crew and Sherry the crew's baby sitter, Disney world perhaps . what his crew is seemingly normal one carries guns and the other has a talking sword that morphs into other swords as well as human nothing out of the ordinary there. yes Sam, Lily, Shinji, Peter and David are just your ordinary kids who love Ultra Girl, what who I'm kidding normal 10 year kids don't go around carrying guns or talking swords. yeah these kids are anything but ordinary.

Note: I pretty much got the talking sword that transforms into a human idea form Soul Eater.

more_horiz
at Exodus City Hospital a beautiful woman with pale skin and black hair who seems to be a gas station attendant as on her hat it says Exodus City Route 13 Gas station, and she has a name tag that reads Lady S. just Lady S. with no 13 beside it. visits Matt's room and gives him get well soon card says sign Lady S. a fan. after giving Matt the get well soon card the woman looks at bunch of get well soon cards she has in hands and smiles when she sees Shinji and her friends names on them

know that Shinji and her friends must have giving multiple get well cards to multiple women in this hospital nothing know who Ultra Girl is or that she wasn't actually in the hospital. she took her time gathering each card so she can save Shinji and her friends from embarrassing themselves. this woman bumps it to Shinji after walking out of Matt's room and says in calm chilling tone.

woman: hello there Shinji I see your here at Exodus City Hospital so tell me how is your studying going?

Shinji just freezes saying in stern tone.

Shinji: Lady Izanami what are you doing here?

Izanami: oh I'm just giving get well soon card to the hero Stronghold who I'm quite fond of as well as Ultra Girl. Oh and I seen you attempt to give her a get well soon card as well but you do know that Ultra girl isn't in this hospital right Shinji?

Shinji: wait she isn't? oh man I look like total fool I just gave out cards to random strangers! I beg you please Lady Shinigami don't tell anybody back at the Acadmey about this please!

Izanami: Relax I already took care of everything, now be a good girl, oh and don't even think about cheating on the upcoming test you know what happen to the last student who tried to cheat?

Shinji ( gulp): yeah I do. ah yes Lady headmistress Izanami ma'am I will get to studying wait around!

Izanami: well I must be off I have things to do( Holds out a bell) ( well Quantum since Death aka the Grim reaper is bound to Dracula , so your in my hands, and soon you will be at my door step as my bell tolls for tee! now as to why that arrogant Death would bound himself to Dracula is something I still don't understand but oh well never like the arrogant bastard anyways. )

Justice Patrol - Page 5 971077-gas_station_attendant

Izanami then leaves and Shinji friends look at her wondering why she was talking to a gas station attendant and Shinji wipes the sweat off her forward saying in stern.

Shinji: ( I bet Sam and the others were wondering why I was talking to a gas station attendant why I can't tell them that the Gas station attendant I was talking to was really my school's headmistress and that my headmistress is Lady Izanami who happens to go by many names one of them Shinigami . yeah defiantly can't tell them my headmistress is Lady Shinigami ruler of Yomi , so I need to make a excuse . I got it I will just tell them I was just talking with the Gas station attendant about a TV show, yeah that would work just fine.)

Lily: ( who was that woman that Shinji was just talking to and why did I feel such a strong overwhelming presence coming form her? I know with my ability I can sense the supernatural but this feels different can't point my finger on it but there's something odd about that woman Shinji was talking to )

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Ultra Girl is at Summer's mansion right now, not the hospital.

Also, Death is currently bound by Dracula.

So, talk it over with Legato.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

then I just have to remove the Death part from her name

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
OT: So anyway....

IC: Lara and Oliver sat down in the living room. "God....where did we go wrong? This....this is the second time our son has been put in the hospital! We should be protecting him and, and, and he keeps getting in these fights and he was always coming home exhausted and I never asked!" Lara started to cry. "What kind of mother am I?"

Oliver hugged his wife.
"you guys didn't do anything wrong. To be honest, your son is one of the best people I know" Derrick would say near the window. "The sentiment of wanting to protect him is sweet but he'll pull through. Your son is an exceptional kind of person and after meeting you two, I can see why"

Oliver looked up at them. "Thank you, we needed that."

Lara wiped her eyes. "I....I'm going to need to have a talk with him when this is all over with. About all of it."

"We both will."

For Froggy when you get back man. elephant

more_horiz

At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Admin and Legato I just like to say that a fix my post Izanami is no longer Death aka the Grim Reaper, she's just a death goddess who has many names. but she's not Death aka , the Angel of Death aka the Grim Reaper.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t298p105-justice-patrol#19566

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t266p90-cau-quantum-sign-up#19557

more_horiz
Ahhh, I get it. Like Hela, except not naked.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7884/930367-hela_super.jpg
lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Ahhh, I get it. Like Hela, except not naked.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7884/930367-hela_super.jpg
lol!

yeah just like that expect she's not naked , and runs a Acadmey in the Underworld ( Yomi) which Shinji Zastsuio attends to become a Tsukumogami Shokunin and a supernatural gas station.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

Matthew closed his eyes as he thought back to the fight. "What did they want from you? Payback for foiling a plan or something?"

more_horiz
Grimm Cottage

Carmella went into the kitchen she opens the fridge then pulls some bottles of blood out for herself, Esmeralda, and Darius then regular drinks for her mother and Merrick.

She closed the door then she sees Darius opening the bottle that contained blood in it"Appreciated" he toasted then drinks the bottle

"Saw Hiro btw" Darius said which caused a glare from Carmella

"Relax not going to harm him.l" Darius said then Carmella responded"Good. Between you and my sisters, you're the only one I find decent. Don't ruin that"

"Flattered" Darius grinned then got serious" How are you holding up?"

"Outside of everything, pretty well" Carmella said

"Really? I know feeding from your first victim must not have been an easy experience" Darius said

Carmella took a deep breath then exhaled"Last victim. What happen was during the heat of the moment, wont happen again"

"It isn't that simple, you know that" Darius said

Carmella looked at him" You don't seem to be enjoying this"

" No matter what happened between us we're still family. Besides I wouldn't wish this kind of baggage on you" Darius said

"On the for real. I appreciate that" Carmella said" With the hallmark crap out of the way, anything else you want to say to me?"

"There is one. The identity of the person that you've bitten. To prevent the possibility of this coming back to...you know I'd like to know who that person was" Darius said

"Thanks for the concern Darius but the last thing I need is the Blood Organization making this worse" Carmella said

"Thats why I want to make sure it wouldn't happen that way" Darius said

Carmella studied him" I don't want to be responsible for innocents being caught in the crossfire"

"They won't, there are diplomatic and less barbaric ways in handling it" Darius said" You have every right to be suspicious but like I said before, I want to put this behind us as much as you do and from experience I don't want this to turn ugly."

Carmella ponders this

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply