ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionDC Nation: Birds of Prey EmptyDC Nation: Birds of Prey

more_horiz

Platinum Flats.
Clocktower Systems.
The HQ of the one and only Birds of Prey.

Inside, Oracle, also known to her friends as Barbara Gordon, was having a friendly video chat with Batman while in the training area of the tower Cassandra Cain was swordfighting Katana to sharpen both of their skills.

descriptionDC Nation: Birds of Prey EmptyRe: DC Nation: Birds of Prey

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Platinum Flats.
Clocktower Systems.

Inside, Oracle, also known to her friends as Barbara Gordon, was having a friendly video chat with Batman while in the training area of the tower Cassandra Cain was swordfighting Katana to sharpen both of their skills.

"First Azrael making an appearance, then you have Mercy setting up shop in Gotham, now if what Victor said is true then there is something strange brewing in Arkham. On the plus side at least you made Gotham know that you are back in action" Oracle said to Batman on the monitor

"My return couldn't come at a better time. How are things over in Haven City?" Batman asked

" We got a new member in Katana, as far as whats going on in the city goes nothing outside the usual weirdness. Is it just me or do we manage to attract all things that are strange and unusual?" Oracle asked

" It comes with the job Oracle" Batman said

Katana gripped her wooden sword" Ok Cass, ready?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Platinum Flats.
Clocktower Systems.

"First Azrael making an appearance, then you have Mercy setting up shop in Gotham, now if what Victor said is true then there is something strange brewing in Arkham. On the plus side at least you made Gotham know that you are back in action" Oracle said to Batman on the monitor

"My return couldn't come at a better time. How are things over in Haven City?" Batman asked

" We got a new member in Katana, as far as whats going on in the city goes nothing outside the usual weirdness. Is it just me or do we manage to attract all things that are strange and unusual?" Oracle asked

" It comes with the job Oracle" Batman said

Katana gripped her wooden sword" Ok Cass, ready?"

Cass read her body and already knew what she was going to do first. "Yes."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply