ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

World of Serias: Formation of An Unusual World

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionWorld of Serias: Formation of An Unusual World EmptyWorld of Serias: Formation of An Unusual World

more_horiz

"Each world has it's different types of individuals whose path, no matter how big or small, plays a role in carving the world that they live on it's own unique identity. In Serias, you will hear the tales of the ones who resides in that world and how they play a part in shaping it"

OT: As explained in the main discussion/sign up thread that the RPG doesn't have a main plot. It is primarily about world building, like Create A Universe. It's a fantasy story so I wouldn't put too much modern stuff like say modern day guns. Crossbows are ok and cannons for say ships are good also but at this stage guns haven't been invented yet.

Some exceptions on modern stuff are made like say indoor plumbing for instance.

But other than that just have fun and put your creativity to the test in making a interesting world here. Smile

Last edited by Legato on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionWorld of Serias: Formation of An Unusual World EmptyRe: World of Serias: Formation of An Unusual World

more_horiz

Odanrurn the Magnificent was performing in the middle of a town. He swallowed fire and then blew it back out, the flames taking the shapes of seven warrior knights and a noble samurai warrior, the one eyed swordsman. Odanrurn moved his fingers like he was controlling puppets and the knights surrounded the one eyed man and attacked at once. The samurai waited until they were all about to strike before drawing his sword and parrying their attacks with incredible speed, knocking them back and then swiftly slashing apart each knight before they finished falling over and then sheathing his sword and walking away. The flames all combined back into one and flew into his hand, combining into one big ball that Odanrurn rolled around between his hands and then he threw it high up into the air where the ball exploded into bright colors, food falling down from the explosions and into the hands of the watchers. He took off a glove, raised his hand up into the air and then reached into it and pulled out a flock of doves, which he let fly into the sky. Taking a bow, he turned around to the fountain behind him and spoke magic words and water maidens formed from the waters. He had a black coffin wheeled over to him and stepped inside, facing down. It was then chained up by the townspeople nice and tight and then set on fire while the water maidens created swords from their hands and hacked and slashed at the coffin, chopping it to pieces. They then tossed the remains to the townspeople.
The people stared in horror for a few brief moments before they heard a wine barrel shaking around and then Odanrurn leaped out of it, holding a pitcher of ale. He was completely unharmed. The people applauded him and he downed the drink and took a bow before dismissing the water maidens.
His performance completed, he walked to the local inn. "Greetings good sir, I would like a room for a night."

descriptionWorld of Serias: Formation of An Unusual World EmptyRe: World of Serias: Formation of An Unusual World

more_horiz
It was getting dark as Kilik has arrived in Stull, he stopped then he got off his horse then parked it next to the post as he makes his way inside the inn to rest himself and possibly find a place to stay for the night. He finds himself a table then takes off his crossbow and rest it next to him. One of the Inn Maidens arrived "Welcome to the Evergreen Inn kind sir" the waitress who looks to be in her early twenties, attractive in a homely way, smiled at him" What request do you desire?"

Kilik looked up at her" Just some ale, and a room for the night"

Her eyes surveyed him and most importantly his crossbow then responded" Right away sir" she said as she left

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
It was getting dark as Kilik has arrived in Stull, he stopped then he got off his horse then parked it next to the post as he makes his way inside the inn to rest himself and possibly find a place to stay for the night. He finds himself a table then takes off his crossbow and rest it next to him. One of the Inn Maidens arrived "Welcome to the Evergreen Inn kind sir" the waitress who looks to be in her early twenties, attractive in a homely way, smiled at him" What request do you desire?"

Her eyes surveyed him and most importantly his crossbow then responded" Right away sir" she said as she left

"Grettings good sir." Odanrurn smiled as he sat down across from him.
https://2img.net/h/oi33.tinypic.com/2w65szr.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kilik looked across from him and nods"Greetings"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Odanrurn the Magnificent. And who might you be, traveling warrior?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Kilik Redwood" Kilik said as he examined him"You hail from Tyrin?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Tyrin...ahhh, now there's a place I haven't visited in a long time. Yes, I am indeed from Tyrin."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Tyrin...ahhh, now there's a place I haven't visited in a long time. Yes, I am indeed from Tyrin."

"Had a few business dealings there so I can spot a resident. What brings you here?" Kilik asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Had a few business dealings there so I can spot a resident. What brings you here?" Kilik asked

"I am a performer. I journey from town to town bringing joy to the townspeople and villagers I meet on my way."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I am a performer. I journey from town to town bringing joy to the townspeople and villagers I meet on my way."

"Admirable talent, some people can use a little joy in their life. You travel alone?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Admirable talent, some people can use a little joy in their life. You travel alone?"

"That's right and thank you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wouldn't recommend such act. There have been alot of unsavory sorts that would kidnap you and sell you do be auctioned of, given your species and your age you'd be pretty pricey."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wouldn't recommend such act. There have been alot of unsavory sorts that would kidnap you and sell you do be auctioned of, given your species and your age you'd be pretty pricey."

"That has been tried and I am still here. I am a magician my friend and powerful one at that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That has been tried and I am still here. I am a magician my friend and powerful one at that."

"I'm pretty sure but take it from me. They will send more, stronger ones after you and they wont stop till they've made an example out of you" The Inn Maiden handed Kilik his ale and a room key"Your room is 42 sir. Also I couldn't help but overhear the conversation and if I may make a suggestion, with your concern over this gentleman's wellbeing maybe you can be his guide"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'm pretty sure but take it from me. They will send more, stronger ones after you and they wont stop till they've made an example out of you" The Inn Maiden handed Kilik his ale and a room key"Your room is 42 sir. Also I couldn't help but overhear the conversation and if I may make a suggestion, with your concern over this gentleman's wellbeing maybe you can be his guide"

"A guide eh? I wouldn't mind a traveling companion, but it's up to Kilik."

more_horiz
Kilik glanced at the Inn Maiden" I'd like a moment" the Inn Maiden nods then walked off then he looked at Odanrurn" You aware of my profession?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Kilik glanced at the Inn Maiden" I'd like a moment" the Inn Maiden nods then walked off then he looked at Odanrurn" You aware of my profession?"

Odanrurn rubbed his chin, looked him up and down, walked around him in a circle and crossed his arms. "You're a mercenary."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Odanrurn rubbed his chin, looked him up and down, walked around him in a circle and crossed his arms. "You're a mercenary."
"Correct. It's not the most glamorous job but it pays well, depending on the assignment"Kilik said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Correct. It's not the most glamorous job but it pays well, depending on the assignment"Kilik said

"Well if it is money that you want, I have plenty. I make whole bag fulls of gold with every performance."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well if it is money that you want, I have plenty. I make whole bag fulls of gold with every performance."
" What do you have as far as client intel?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" What do you have as far as client intel?"

"I am my own employer, I am a talented magician, I make plenty of gold wherever I go, I am talented in a fight and I am hiring you on as my bodyguard."

more_horiz
:The Earth torn whole as caves opened up. Creatures of various shapes and sizes rose from the ground.:

Telia/Captain number four: Well it is true, sound the alarms!! :Cue horns, non fighters going into their homes, the men, and women of the guard came out to deal with the creatures.:

Alice2: It has started again. But, I looked up their leader. Time to deal with him.

:Fingers glew golden, touching the name, as it pops out of the book, blank now, as naother name in place.:

"Bathlor the Large, Ruler of the Lower Halls, i banish ye!"

:Cue the massive, four eyed monster hit.:

Bathlor: What!!? What is thi- :A holes opens up, and sucks him away.:

Guard: *Look really happy now, as they advance, much monster blood to shed that day.*

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

A little rewind Smile

"Come a long way from there" Kilik responded

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply