ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionCAU Quantum: Mister Phenomenal  EmptyCAU Quantum: Mister Phenomenal

more_horiz
CAU Quantum: Mister Phenomenal  3g09k

CAU Quantum: Mister Phenomenal  241a53s
A story telling the tales of the early adventures of Mister Phenomenal of the Alliance of Heroes.

descriptionCAU Quantum: Mister Phenomenal  EmptyEpisode 1: Meet Phenomenal

more_horiz
Hello viewers! I have a quick question for you. You ever have one of those days? Where you throw on a costume and go for a walk, just looking to help people out, getting a kitten out of a tree, helping people across the street, pose dramatically, maybe sign a few autographs, and then out of freaking nowhere, a ten foot tall monster comes out of freaking nowhere and starts wrecking everything and then suddenly everybody is looking at you to take him down? Yeah, it's been one of those days.
The scene opens to show a young 17 old ducking behind a truck. People are running in fear and screaming as they rush down the street. It is mid-afternoon on a Saturday in a parking lot in front of a mall. There is large rhino faced four armed monster roaring and stomping around, it's feet cracking the ground.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs15/i/2007/035/c/6/RPG_Villain___Ampar_by__coldfusion_.jpg
I know what this looks like dear viewers, but rest assured, I am not hiding. Really. I am strategizing. There is a difference.
The costumed teenager pokes his head out from behind the truck and saw the police and swat team had arrived and were opening fire on it from several angles. The bullets are bouncing off of it. In retaliation, the monster charged forward, knocking them out of it's way on it's way and grabbed a police car and flung it away, the car heading right at the truck. The costumed teenager sees it coming and runs for it, leaping clear just as the truck is hit by the car and explodes. The costumed teenager is sent flying through the air, sliding across the ground. He gets up to his feet just in time to see the creature smacking the police through the air, grabbing one woman in it's grip and throwing her away. The teenager ran and leaped, catching her, the force still sending the two of them flying through the air.
Ahhh, I remember this moment. Where I showed just how smooth I really am.
The police officer looked at him. "Thanks, I-wait....are you a superhero?"
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/201/7/6/Normalcy__Cameo_Mezz__by_Mad_Hatter_LCarol.jpg
"Uhmm....w-well....I..."
"Please!" She grabbed his shirt. "You have to help us!"
"I-I-technically speaking I-"
"WE ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED HERE!"
The costumed young man stared her in the eyes and then nodded. "Alright...alright, I'll help..you, um, you get the civilians and wounded clear. I-I'll think of something." He said and ran off to the monster.
"HEY YOU!"
The creature stopped and turned and stared down at him. It roared. The young man stared up at it. "I am going to freaking die." He said to himself and held up fists.
Behold true believers, my epic fighting skills!
The creature punched him, throwing a haymaker with it's fist. He barely side stepped it and jumped in close and tried kicking it between the legs. The creature didn't even budge. He punched it's chest. Nothing. "Ummmm...." The creature snarled down at him. "Ah....heh-heh...I don't suppose you want to talk this out?" The Four Armed Rhinoceros Creature grabbed him, lifted him up and slammed him against the ground by his leg, rag-dolling him back and forth before swinging him around above it's head and throwing him down again, jumping up and down on him, punching him down further into the ground with all four of it's arms, reaching down and pulling up the costumed teen and throwing him through the air above the heads of the police officers, across the parking lot and through an outer brick wall of the mall. He broke through it, landed on the floor, bounced across it and slid for several dozen feet before stopping.
"That....did not go well." was all the policewoman could say as she stared up at the beast in front of her.

Okay, I admit, not one of my coolest moments. I will fully admit to that. I am sorry you had to see it. But, get ready, because that was just the first round.

Within the mall, the costumed young man lay still for a few seconds. His fingers twitched. Opening his eyes, he slowly sat up and coughed, shaking his head and dusting the rubble off of himself. "I-I'm alive?" He looked around, seeing the hole in the wall. He could only stare. The impact of breaking through that alone should have shattered every bone in his body at the very least or more likely liquified his body, especially going by the cracks in the floor from his landing. He sat up and checked himself. Not only was he utterly unharmed, he felt different, stronger. Better. Staring at his muscles, the young man discovered to his shock that they were bigger now. The young man looked around and saw his reflection in a glass window. He wasn't just imagining it, he was bigger and buffer now. Smiling, he posed in the mirror before walking out and looking for the monster again.

Feeling confident, he walked right up to it. "Hey ugly, is that all you got for me?" He challenged, crossing his arms. The monster growled and punched him hard across the face, it made the young man turn his head and take a step to the side, but he was unharmed. In fact, his muscles bulged slightly once more. Turning back to the creature, the costumed man balled his right hand into a fist and punched the creature back, sending it flying through the air with a thunderous fist to the chest and the roaring monster was sent rocketing away from him, a solid dent appearing on it's chest.

The creature landed in the middle of the street, dozens of feet away from the parking lot.

"Holy s-t, did I just do that?"
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply