ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 EmptyRe: Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

more_horiz
the footage then shows a frantic Konna aka Black Crow racing across a highway at high speeds on her high tech motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: damn this is all my fault if I had just told her who her mother was, maybe Mandy would have gone after Smiley! now I have to save her I just hope I'm not too late!

the footage shows Konna being chase by cop cars and a news helicopter as the races down a Highway. it then shows Konna arriving at old abandoned warehouse and hoping off her motorcycle only to see the warehouse exploded saying in stern.

Black Crow: Mandy!!!!!

the footage shows Konna running towards the burning wreckage of the warehouse and removing the wreckage. only to find a dead Bee aka Mandy Sykes under the rubble saying in sad tone.

Black Crow: Mandy noooo, damn it I was too late!

Black Crow picks up Mandy's batter and dead body and walk towards police cars that show up Commissioner Magnus is shown step out of a police car saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus: hmm I know that kid, that's Mandy Sykes her late father used to be the district attorney and one of my closest friends! so Mandy Sykes was Bee, what happing here?

Black Crow: she's was murder by Smiley!

Lieutenant: Commissioner Magnus sir I found a video tape that you might what to look it.

the Battle Axe City Police , Black Crow and Commissioner Magnus are shown watch the video tape which shows Smiley brutally beating Bee aka Mandy to near death as Commissioner Magnus says in stern tone in the footage.

Commissioner Magnus: first Frank, now Mandy, that monster is going to pay for this! to do this to her own daughter is unforgivable! alright I want all units to track down Smiley , we are nothing going to let her get away with this!

Lieutenant: Magnus sir should we show the video tap on the news?

Commissioner Magnus: no give the video tape to Black Crow! I don't want that monster having the satisfaction of seeing what she did to Mandy on the news!

the footage then shows Black Crow getting on her motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: Commissioner Magnus take Mandy to a funeral , I'm going after Smiley! oh and tell my family that Mandy was dead in a accidental house fire I don't want them to know about this.

after that the footage shows Magnus arrived with Mandy's dead body in a black zip up bag at a funeral where Konna's family saying in firm tone

Commissioner Magnus: there's something you all need to see, but I warn you it's ghastly.

Commissioner Magnus unzips the black bag and shows Mandy's dead body. upon seeing Mandy's dead body Cragazai is shown balling into tears saying in sad tone.

Cragazai: what happen, why is Mandy in that bag?

Commissioner Magnus: she's dead, her cause of death was accidently house fire!

Agent Freight Train who is watching the footage says in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: so Mandy didn't die in a accidently house fire, she was murder by Smiley! that monster how could she do that to her own daughter! this is Konna's great failure, this is what she what LION to see , the fact that she couldn't save Mandy, that she fail to save someone!

descriptionAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 EmptyRe: Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the footage then shows a frantic Konna aka Black Crow racing across a highway at high speeds on her high tech motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: damn this is all my fault if I had just told her who her mother was, maybe Mandy would have gone after Smiley! now I have to save her I just hope I'm not too late!

the footage shows Konna being chase by cop cars and a news helicopter as the races down a Highway. it then shows Konna arriving at old abandoned warehouse and hoping off her motorcycle only to see the warehouse exploded saying in stern.

Black Crow: Mandy!!!!!

the footage shows Konna running towards the burning wreckage of the warehouse and removing the wreckage. only to find a dead Bee aka Mandy Sykes under the rubble saying in sad tone.

Black Crow: Mandy noooo, damn it I was too late!

Black Crow picks up Mandy's batter and dead body and walk towards police cars that show up Commissioner Magnus is shown step out of a police car saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus: hmm I know that kid, that's Mandy Sykes her late father used to be the district attorney and one of my closest friends! so Mandy Sykes was Bee, what happing here?

Black Crow: she's was murder by Smiley!

Lieutenant: Commissioner Magnus sir I found a video tape that you might what to look it.

the Battle Axe City Police , Black Crow and Commissioner Magnus are shown watch the video tape which shows Smiley brutally beating Bee aka Mandy to near death as Commissioner Magnus says in stern tone in the footage.

Commissioner Magnus: first Frank, now Mandy, that monster is going to pay for this! to do this to her own daughter is unforgivable! alright I want all units to track down Smiley , we are nothing going to let her get away with this!

Lieutenant: Magnus sir should we show the video tap on the news?

Commissioner Magnus: no give the video tape to Black Crow! I don't want that monster having the satisfaction of seeing what she did to Mandy on the news!

the footage then shows Black Crow getting on her motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: Commissioner Magnus take Mandy to a funeral , I'm going after Smiley! oh and tell my family that Mandy was dead in a accidental house fire I don't want them to know about this.

after that the footage shows Magnus arrived with Mandy's dead body in a black zip up bag at a funeral where Konna's family saying in firm tone

Commissioner Magnus: there's something you all need to see, but I warn you it's ghastly.

Commissioner Magnus unzips the black bag and shows Mandy's dead body. upon seeing Mandy's dead body Cragazai is shown balling into tears saying in sad tone.

Cragazai: what happen, why is Mandy in that bag?

Commissioner Magnus: she's dead, her cause of death was accidently house fire!

Agent Freight Train who is watching the footage says in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: so Mandy didn't die in a accidently house fire, she was murder by Smiley! that monster how could she do that to her own daughter! this is Konna's great failure, this is what she what LION to see , the fact that she couldn't save Mandy, that she fail to save someone!

the footage shows Cragazai walking into the funeral home and getting jump by Smiley who bashes her in the head with a handgun then is shown carrying her to the basement of the funeral home. Commissioner Magnus hears the Cragazai screaming and kicks the door to the funeral room down and rushes in saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus ( shown looking at Yonna, Fonna, Donna, Ronna, and Zonna): Smiley's here , she's at the funeral room! you five stay here don't worry I will make sure that monster doesn't lay a finger on your all's little sister!

Agent Freight Train ( looking at the footage): I remember that, I was so worried about what that monster would to my younger sister Cragazai, and hoping that Commissioner Magnus would not let anything bad happen to her.

the footage then shows Smiley in a basement holding Cragazai holding pointing a handgun at he head saying in stern tone

Smiley: I stay where you are commissioner unless you want this girl's blood splatter across the walls!

Commissioner Magnus: let her go Smiley!

Konna is then shown walking down the basement steps with angry look on her face as Smiley says in stern tone.

Smiley: heh about time you show up, let's see if you can save this one, unlike the other girl you failed to save!

Commissioner Magnus: Crows stay back I will deal with Smiley!

the lientuant of the Battle Axe City police than shows up and Smiley is shown pushing
Cragazai aside and shooting the lientuant in the head killing her. Cragazai is showing gasping and Magnus holding the lientuant in his arms as Smiley laughs maniacally. but her laughter is stop as angry Konna punches her in the face saying in angry tone.

Black Crow: you F#king monster!

Konna is shown hitting Smiley in the face so hard that she knocks Smiley off her feet. Smiley is then shown smashing into a wall and Konna is shown looking at the blood on her right hand while staring at Smiley with stern look on her face. she is then shown pining Smiley to the wall as Smiley says in firm tone.

Smiley: heh yet again you fail to save another human life, which proves the fact you can't save everyone!

Konna is then showing punching Smiley in the face really hard repeatedly saying in angry tone.

Black Crow: do you think is funny taking some one's life, is this some kind of sick thrill to you or do you just not care! first you put a good man in a coma, then you murder your own daughter. and now you kill lientuant Carson that man had a family, he was the father of two kids, and you just took him away from them! that girl Mandy the girl you kill was your daughter , she had a dream , a dream of becoming agent of LION, and you took that away form her.

how can you be so cruel how could you have done that to your own daughter, how could you brutally murder her. but that's not the thing that's ticking me off, how can you just smile like that knowing that you kill your own flesh and blood! you a F#$king complete monster you don't care who you hurt, or if the people you kill have love ones you just do it because you can!

Konna is shown continuing pound on Smiley in anger and just as she about to punch Smiley in the face again, commissioner Magnus is shown grabbing her right arm saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus: that's enough big girl, let the police handle this no need to get yourself thrown in jail over this monster she's not worth it!

the rest of the Police are shown arriving in the footage and taking Smiley into custody as the footage ends. after it ends Agent Freight Train reports to Sophia saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight train: Miss Sophia I watch all the footage, Mandy wasn't killed in a house fire, she was murder, by her own mother! Smiley brutally murder that girl her own daughter , tried to kill my younger sister Cragazai and kill a good police officer! in the footage when my sister confront Smiley I never seen her so mad before the rage in her eyes it was like she just wanting to kill Smiley! so what have you dug up , cause if Smiley is still out there that means she has gotten away with not only the murder of Mandy Sykes, but the murders of countless other people!

do we have a file on Robert J. Hofnar he was Smiley's therapist and was there when she was supposed to be executed back in 2000 I think he has something to do with why Smiley managed to advert her own death. do we have the security footage from the Iron Dragon Asylum the place that Smiley was supposed to be executed?

more_horiz
Sophia handed her the files. "This is everything I was able to dig up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Agent Freight Train: let's say here it says that Robert was chosen to be Smiley's therapist because no one wanted to deal with her. his credentials are rather poor for psychiatrist a according to the. states here that he falsified Smiley's medical records, making up illnesses for her and pretending to cure them. that's why Smiley was able to avoid the death sentence multiple times she trick people into think she had some kind of metal illness with Robert's help so they would put in Asylum and tried to cure her!

according to the file Robert's relationship with is close , dangerously close it is that of a boy and girlfriend relationship! hmm this file goes on to say that his higher ups found out about his relationship with Smiley and kick him out of Iron Dragon Asylum. now on to Mandy Sykes file okay she was the only daughter of former battle axe city district Attorney Frank Winchester and former Battle Axe City Police Commissoner Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua , born on Jan 5 1984. her father was burtally murder by Smiley aka Maylou on Jan the 5 1994 her 10th birthday!

(skimming through Smiley's file ) that's the day Smiley first appear in Battleaxe City Frank was her first murder! but it says at first no one thought that Smiley and Maylou Huo were the same person cause Maylou Huo was to supposed to have die in Dec 25 1993 when she accidently vale into a vat of toxic waste! but what if what she failed in wasn't toxic waste but a vat of some kind of mutagen?!? however looking at her advance blood records in the file it is clear that Maylou and Smiley are indeed the same person.

after her supposed death she was replace as Commissoner by Magnus Yhoui who became the new Battle Axe City Police Commissoner. and after Frank's death according to his file he tried to hide any connections that Smiley had with Frank or Mandy from the public. it was his way of protecting Mandy from Smiley, my twin sister Konna was in on this, but it was all for nothing. now for the Iron Dragon Security files.

skims through the files until she finds the one she wants to look at and opens it up saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay let's see here Iron Dragon Asylum security video file for 2000. ( plays the video file) okay let's skip ahead to Smiley's supposed execution, hmm there's Robert in the crowd, but that's not Smiley in the electric char that's a police office in Smiley's clothing and from the way everyone is acting they been drugged. ( looking at the police office next to the female police office who is in the electric chair in the video file) hmm there's something fishy about that another police office let's zoom in, and stop. wait that's not a police officer that's Smiley, I just figure out how she managed to escaped her own execution!

according to her file Smiley has background in Toxicology and engineering, we know that Smiley and Robert have a thing for each other, so the two must have know that Smiley was going to be execution before hand so they plan this all in advance. this is how I see things going Robert convince the staff that he's just there to get his belongs, but what he really is there to do is bust Smiley out. so once he get's to her cell he knocks the guard out who's guarding Smiley's cell takes her key and frees Smiley. Smiley then switches clothes with the police officer, and heads to the lab.

once there she makes a toxic that causes the people to think that the person who was guarding her is actually her and sends this toxic through the vents. after that she goes to the power room and rigs the place to cause a blackout when the switch to active the electric chair is thrown. that's how she managed to advert her own death and escaped from Iron Dragon Asylum. however after her escaped Smiley supposedly disappear along with Robert after a elusive manhunt for her.

but according to Battle Axe City files, there have been vampire sightings in the forest that Smiley fled to after her escape. which proves one thing Smiley was bitten by a vampire and turn in to one. after she was biting she must have made Robert her ghoul and the two hide for 12 years until she was ready to resurface! ( looking at the last file) hmm this last file you gave me Miss Sophia is interesting it is of a person name White Wolf, but according to the file there's very little information on this person expect for the fact that she's a vigilante , just who is she?

White Wolf height 6'2", weight 185lbs , muscular, female , excellent hand to hand combat , fighting style Taijutsu , expert in throwing weapons, archery, stealth tactics and excellent acrobatics! physical capabilities put her on par with metas, state to have dodge fire from machine guns. main targets crime lords & dictators, hmm so this White Wolf goes after crime lords and dictators! Miss Sophia do we have video footage on this White Wolf, I want to compare her to Bee aka Mandy Sykes cause her skill set seems to match Mandy's!

( looking at Smiley's un falsified medical records) going according to her medical records that weren't falsified by Robert , Smiley's mind is said to be in a hyper charge state, don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Agent Freight Train: let's say here it says that Robert was chosen to be Smiley's therapist because no one wanted to deal with her. his credentials are rather poor for psychiatrist a according to the. states here that he falsified Smiley's medical records, making up illnesses for her and pretending to cure them. that's why Smiley was able to avoid the death sentence multiple times she trick people into think she had some kind of metal illness with Robert's help so they would put in Asylum and tried to cure her!

according to the file Robert's relationship with is close , dangerously close it is that of a boy and girlfriend relationship! hmm this file goes on to say that his higher ups found out about his relationship with Smiley and kick him out of Iron Dragon Asylum. now on to Mandy Sykes file okay she was the only daughter of former battle axe city district Attorney Frank Winchester and former Battle Axe City Police Commissoner Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua , born on Jan 5 1984. her father was burtally murder by Smiley aka Maylou on Jan the 5 1994 her 10th birthday!

(skimming through Smiley's file ) that's the day Smiley first appear in Battleaxe City Frank was her first murder! but it says at first no one thought that Smiley and Maylou Huo were the same person cause Maylou Huo was to supposed to have die in Dec 25 1993 when she accidently vale into a vat of toxic waste! but what if what she failed in wasn't toxic waste but a vat of some kind of mutagen?!? however looking at her advance blood records in the file it is clear that Maylou and Smiley are indeed the same person.

after her supposed death she was replace as Commissoner by Magnus Yhoui who became the new Battle Axe City Police Commissoner. and after Frank's death according to his file he tried to hide any connections that Smiley had with Frank or Mandy from the public. it was his way of protecting Mandy from Smiley, my twin sister Konna was in on this, but it was all for nothing. now for the Iron Dragon Security files.

skims through the files until she finds the one she wants to look at and opens it up saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay let's see here Iron Dragon Asylum security video file for 2000. ( plays the video file) okay let's skip ahead to Smiley's supposed execution, hmm there's Robert in the crowd, but that's not Smiley in the electric char that's a police office in Smiley's clothing and from the way everyone is acting they been drugged. ( looking at the police office next to the female police office who is in the electric chair in the video file) hmm there's something fishy about that another police office let's zoom in, and stop. wait that's not a police officer that's Smiley, I just figure out how she managed to escaped her own execution!

according to her file Smiley has background in Toxicology and engineering, we know that Smiley and Robert have a thing for each other, so the two must have know that Smiley was going to be execution before hand so they plan this all in advance. this is how I see things going Robert convince the staff that he's just there to get his belongs, but what he really is there to do is bust Smiley out. so once he get's to her cell he knocks the guard out who's guarding Smiley's cell takes her key and frees Smiley. Smiley then switches clothes with the police officer, and heads to the lab.

once there she makes a toxic that causes the people to think that the person who was guarding her is actually her and sends this toxic through the vents. after that she goes to the power room and rigs the place to cause a blackout when the switch to active the electric chair is thrown. that's how she managed to advert her own death and escaped from Iron Dragon Asylum. however after her escaped Smiley supposedly disappear along with Robert after a elusive manhunt for her.

but according to Battle Axe City files, there have been vampire sightings in the forest that Smiley fled to after her escape. which proves one thing Smiley was bitten by a vampire and turn in to one. after she was biting she must have made Robert her ghoul and the two hide for 12 years until she was ready to resurface! ( looking at the last file) hmm this last file you gave me Miss Sophia is interesting it is of a person name White Wolf, but according to the file there's very little information on this person expect for the fact that she's a vigilante , just who is she?

White Wolf height 6'2", weight 185lbs , muscular, female , excellent hand to hand combat , fighting style Taijutsu , expert in throwing weapons, archery, stealth tactics and excellent acrobatics! physical capabilities put her on par with metas, state to have dodge fire from machine guns. main targets crime lords & dictators, hmm so this White Wolf goes after crime lords and dictators! Miss Sophia do we have video footage on this White Wolf, I want to compare her to Bee aka Mandy Sykes cause her skill set seems to match Mandy's!

( looking at Smiley's un falsified medical records) going according to her medical records that weren't falsified by Robert , Smiley's mind is said to be in a hyper charge state, don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean.

"Hyper Charged State most means that, ontop of having increased reflexes, she can process scenarios at incredible speed all at once and has superhuman intelligence."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Hyper Charged State most means that, ontop of having increased reflexes, she can process scenarios at incredible speed all at once and has superhuman intelligence."

Agent Freight Train: so she isn't crazy she just picks a scenario where she acts like she Is, Mandy was right about her. Now to find out If my hunch about this White Wolf character's identity is correct. ( checking the footage of White Wolf and comparing it to footage of Bee) just as I thought Miss Sophia Mandy and this White Wolf's skills are very similar, could this person be Mandy Sykes???

Konna ( video feed) : Yonna are you there?

Agent Freight Train: yes Konna what is it.

Konna ( video feed): the reason I sent you that video was I have been studying up on this woman calling her self White Wolf who has the similar skill set to Mandy. I managed to retrieve a DNA sample from her through a hero calling her self the Darkgale. I'm comparing her DNA with Mandy's to see if there's a match done, and it's a prefect match! I suspect that Shadow Star Occult run by my husband's mother Ming Bu maybe behind Mandy Sykes sudden revival!

oh and my daughter your niece Belia is missing! I suspect she's been attempting to take my place as protector of Battle Axe City. just after her 16th birthday this hero calling her self Darkgale appear in Battle Axe City. I suspect that Darkgale is my daughter Belia!

more_horiz
Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia you should see this , my sister Konna has compare White Wolf's DNA with Mandy's DNA and it was a prefect match. which could only mean one thing White Wolf is Mandy Sykes! Konna also says that a group called the Shadow Star Occult might be behind Mandy Sykes revival. she also says that her daughter my niece Belia has went missing and that she suspects that she has been running around as a hero name Darkgale.

( looking at Darkgale's file) Okay I have Darkgale's file right here skilling in wrestling, muay thai, Bōjutsu , and Krav maga. 16 years old, specializes in gadgets and first appear in Battle Axe City in early 2012. costume bullet proof, flexible, with infrared vision, night vision , and built in high tech gadgets. yeah Darkgale is my niece Belia alright the fighting skill set and the specialization in gadgets proves it!

I guess she just trying to prove something to her mother / my sister Konna. ( looking at Shadow Star occult file) okay according to the file we have on these guys, they have operations in multiple countries , but their main base of operation is located in a remote country called Nebulasolum which is run by a dictatorship. recent activity states that they had required Nemesis tech, and were looking up various ways of bring people back from the dead including cybernetics. ( Looking at Madam Bu's File) okay it states in her file that Madam Bu was born in 1812, but that would make her 200 years old, and in her picture in the file she doesn't look anywhere near that old.

she's also list as being human, so how could she have been around for 200 years, hmm could there be more than one Fountain of youth? hmm it also states that she thought people a specific type of Taijustu called Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu. it says that her top students were McGivern , Chong Zhou , Eliza Moonstone , Jacob "Sheng Zhen" Cunningway , Rebecca Tiggs ,Jenny Yash, Jami Coldstone , Greg Watson , Commissoner Magnus Yhoui, and Kazi Meio.
her file also states that Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu has a secret forbidden technique called Ryuu no Fungeki Jutsu. which I'm sure translates into Rage of the Dragon technique.

that's funny six of her top ten students are former enemies of the original Billy Goats super hero team that are lock up in the pin! I'm sure that Chong Zhou is Siege Master, Eliza Moonstone is Wing Tempest , Rebecca Tiggs is Dynamo Kitty, Jenny Yash is the Bronze Woman , Jami Coldstone is Venomous Fang and Greg Watson is Mind Frog. wait General McGivern was one of Madam Bu's top ten students, not only that he's listed as her number one student. Miss Sophia what happen between General McGivern and Madam Bu?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia you should see this , my sister Konna has compare White Wolf's DNA with Mandy's DNA and it was a prefect match. which could only mean one thing White Wolf is Mandy Sykes! Konna also says that a group called the Shadow Star Occult might be behind Mandy Sykes revival. she also says that her daughter my niece Belia has went missing and that she suspects that she has been running around as a hero name Darkgale.

( looking at Darkgale's file) Okay I have Darkgale's file right here skilling in wrestling, muay thai, Bōjutsu , and Krav maga. 16 years old, specializes in gadgets and first appear in Battle Axe City in early 2012. costume bullet proof, flexible, with infrared vision, night vision , and built in high tech gadgets. yeah Darkgale is my niece Belia alright the fighting skill set and the specialization in gadgets proves it!

I guess she just trying to prove something to her mother / my sister Konna. ( looking at Shadow Star occult file) okay according to the file we have on these guys, they have operations in multiple countries , but their main base of operation is located in a remote country called Nebulasolum which is run by a dictatorship. recent activity states that they had required Nemesis tech, and were looking up various ways of bring people back from the dead including cybernetics. ( Looking at Madam Bu's File) okay it states in her file that Madam Bu was born in 1812, but that would make her 200 years old, and in her picture in the file she doesn't look anywhere near that old.

she's also list as being human, so how could she have been around for 200 years, hmm could there be more than one Fountain of youth? hmm it also states that she thought people a specific type of Taijustu called Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu. it says that her top students were McGivern , Chong Zhou , Eliza Moonstone , Jacob "Sheng Zhen" Cunningway , Rebecca Tiggs ,Jenny Yash, Jami Coldstone , Greg Watson , Commissoner Magnus Yhoui, and Kazi Meio.
her file also states that Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu has a secret forbidden technique called Ryuu no Fungeki Jutsu. which I'm sure translates into Rage of the Dragon technique.

that's funny six of her top ten students are former enemies of the original Billy Goats super hero team that are lock up in the pin! I'm sure that Chong Zhou is Siege Master, Eliza Moonstone is Wing Tempest , Rebecca Tiggs is Dynamo Kitty, Jenny Yash is the Bronze Woman , Jami Coldstone is Venomous Fang and Greg Watson is Mind Frog. wait General McGivern was one of Madam Bu's top ten students, not only that he's listed as her number one student. Miss Sophia what happen between General McGivern and Madam Bu?

"I think you might want to take that up with them, wouldn't you? I can try to get him on the line."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"I think you might want to take that up with them, wouldn't you? I can try to get him on the line."

Agent Freight Train: can you do that please Miss Sophia I would like to know about Madam Bu and General McGivern from General McGivern himself.

Qin: ( video feed) hey Miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train do you two have a second this won't take long I was looking into Battleaxe City funeral surveillance cameras and found this, just take a look.

Qin shows Agent Freight train and Miss Sophia footage of high tech mask warrior monks with energy blades taking a organs from the Battle axe City Funeral, and then shows footage of another high tech warrior monks digging up a body with a woman standing beside them. Agent Freight train examines the footage and recognize the monks, the woman and the dig up body in the picture saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: Okay that's Madam Bu & the Shadow Star Occult alright, and the body that they dig up is Mandy Sykes. Qin tell us when was this surveillance footage record?

Qin: approximately 1 month ago! and from examine the footage I can gather that they dug Mandy Sykes up just so they can revive her using Nemesis tech!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Freight Train: can you do that please Miss Sophia I would like to know about Madam Bu and General McGivern from General McGivern himself.

Qin: ( video feed) hey Miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train do you two have a second this won't take long I was looking into Battleaxe City funeral surveillance cameras and found this, just take a look.

Qin shows Agent Freight train and Miss Sophia footage of high tech mask warrior monks with energy blades taking a organs from the Battle axe City Funeral, and then shows footage of another high tech warrior monks digging up a body with a woman standing beside them. Agent Freight train examines the footage and recognize the monks, the woman and the dig up body in the picture saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: Okay that's Madam Bu & the Shadow Star Occult alright, and the body that they dig up is Mandy Sykes. Qin tell us when was this surveillance footage record?

Qin: approximately 1 month ago! and from examine the footage I can gather that they dug Mandy Sykes up just so they can revive her using Nemesis tech!

"Cybernetics....reviving a corpse.....goddamn Nemesis, what kind of research is this?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Cybernetics....reviving a corpse.....goddamn Nemesis, what kind of research is this?"

Agent Freight Train: I'm thinking maybe Madam Bu had Nemesis do this research for her. maybe what ever it is that's has been keeping Madam Bu alive for so long is ruing out and she's looking for alternative means to prolong her life span.

Qin: that's a good guess, and according to her background she had a interesting in Mandy Sykes and want her enlist her in the Shadow Clan Occult. and it seems that she was so determine to have her in he occult that she bought had her bought back Cyborg. but I think she was just a test to see if the tech work, my theory is that Madam Bu is planning to have her self turn Cyborg after what ever is keeping her alive runs out.

Agent Freight Train: damn is this Madam Bu that self centered, that she would go to such a length to prolong her own lifespan and just to get Mandy Sykes in to her occult! Miss Sophia connected me to General McGivern I want to know everything about Madam Bu, cause so far I don't agree with that woman's actions I seen so far. and I'm not surprise Nemesis went along with something like this, she probably did it just for the money! damn that Madam Bu and Damn Nemesis for going along with this!

no one good person would go along with such actions!

Qin: you're right about that Yonna, no good person who ever do what Madam Bu wanted, not even if offer to pay them. and it turns out from doing a further research that she had been to different scientists before she went to Nemesis including Professor Chronic but they all turn her down. especially Professor Chronic that man has a good high moral standards which he stands by. and looking further into Madam Bu's file it seems that all her students including General McGivern left her not because of her strict harsh training but because of her morals and values.

it seems that none of her students agreed with her self centered morals & values and that's why they left her. but in retrospect I believe that General McGivern probably respects Madam Bu as a teacher, but as a person not so much. also I did a little research on the country Madam Bu's occult is located Nebulasolum and it's a country run by a military dictatorship. but what's funny about this country is that a mysterious cloak woman has appear in every public photo that the current dictator of he country and previous ones have appear in.

( showing pictures of news clippings to Sophia and Agent Freight train) she there she is with the current dictator of the country, and he she is with the previous dictator Chong Zhou. then here she is with the dictator before him and so on. but that's not all take a look at this ancient drawing it's a picture of the third ruler of the country , and yet again there's that same woman. according to the country's records it was found in 220 A.D making this mysterious woman in the a thousand + years old.

what's also odd about this woman is that her body seems stiff as if she's in a permanent state of rigor mortis , and in every picture she appears to be floating at lest a inch above the ground. I don't know who this woman is but it's quite possibly that she is the second ruler of the country Xiu Niu, but that's highly unlikely!

Agent Freight Train: or maybe it isn't if this woman is as old as you say she is than it has to be Xiu Niu. and maybe sees something akin to a vampire, like a Jiang Shi! in fact her being in a permanent state of rigor mortis and her floating above the grounds in these pictures points to her being a Jiang Shi. and according to the file on the Shadow Star Occult , they worship the Jiangshi!

more_horiz
meanwhile in Nebulasolum Madam Bu is having a meeting with Xiu Niu

Madam Bu: Xiu Niu your radiance you wanted to have a word with me?

Xiu Niu: it's about the tech you required from this woman name Nemesis, you said you were going to get the tech to provide me with a new army of warriors but you required that woman's tech for your own selfish needs and testing to see if it would work on the body of a dead girl! isn't that right Ming Bu!

Madam Bu: no my radiance I would never go back on my word.

Xiu Niu: don't Lie Ming you know what I do to people who lie to me! hey it's alright if you want to find away to prolong your life, I'm not mad, but just remember who's in charge here. so the next time you decided to deceived me I won't be so nice about it! now I continue for you and you're occult to have their fun with this girl you bought back to life with this Nemesis tech, just to see how things play out while I go have a little chat with Dracula.

(sigh I was really looking forward having that girl Mandy Sykes as my newest admirer but just had to let her get away didn't you Ming!)

more_horiz
Qin ( video feed): Miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train you two should look at this right now it's urgent! I was searching my cell to watch some shows when all sudden this scene showing this creepy looking Jester stand over top of teenage girl in a superhero outfit shows up and it appears on every station. just watch okay

??? ( video feed) hello world I'm Mr.Giggles and I'm coming to you live form Exodus City! we have a really big show for you all, it's going to be high flying!!!

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 Afasdfn

Agent Freight Train: I'm not liking the look of this damn show, or that host!

Mr. Giggles: now let's being out the main star of attraction, this lovely little bird.

two men wearing smiley face masks bring out a teenage girl tied up wearing a super hero type outfit, and White Wolf recognizes the person yelling in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: that's my niece Belia!

Mr. Giggles: the sponsor of this grand event Miss S isn't here at the moment she's off on business. and it's a shame that we couldn't get here sooner before the initial attack on this city. that really cut a hole in our schedule, but now were back on track! okay now for everyone who is watching , we are 30,000 feet on a marvelous aircraft of engineer ( press a button and a platform that she is standing on with Belia appears to rise until they are outside showing what is a massive aircraft) impressive isn't it folks!

now all of you out there are going to see if this birdy can fly ( shown looking at Belia) and the locals here will have front row seat to the exciting event. so the question is ladies and gentleman will this birdy fly, or will she plummet! let's find out shall we! oh if you all are trying to change the channel don't bother Miss S has jack the air waves! she want's everyone to see this, she want's the whole world to know that she's back and going global!

Agent Freight Train: so we now know that Smiley is still alive and that she's required some new Henchmen. but the worst part of this is she's attempting to kill off my niece Belia in front of a live audience , she's force everyone to watch. while that's not going to happen, Qin how fast can you jam the signal that they're using to hack the airwaves?

Qin: just give me a minute!

more_horiz
meanwhile on board the massive airship in Exodus City

Mr.Giggles: okay any last words before we throw you overboard and see if you can fly?

Darkgale just reminds silent under her helmet as loud explosion is suddenly herd causing Mr. Giggles to say in firm tone.

Mr.Giggles: huh what was that just now?

henchman: Mr.Giggles Sir we just lost communication, our video feed has been cut off.

Mr. Giggles : what?

Henchman: yeah somebody has just block the signal from all broadcast airwaves! but that's not all someone has personally disposed of the ships communications.

Mr. Giggles: so who ever it is on board while let them come up here, we will kill them too just like we will this girl!

Dark Gale finally speaks up saying in stern tone.

Darkgale: I yeah I got one, your knot tying is lousy who taught you a dog!

Darkgale wiggles a bit and frees her self from the ropes then precedes to use Mixed martial arts ( wrestling, muay thai, Bōjutsu , Krav maga) and high tech gadgets on Mr.Giggles as Mr.Giggles says in stern tone.

Mr.Giggles: well played girl, but now it's time for me to bring the hammer down on you, and I mean that literary!

Mr.Giggles takes out a giant spike mallet and starts swing it at Dark Gale who uses her agility to dodge the attacks while striking at Mr.Giggles with her metal staff. after while Mr. Giggles gets angry and charges at Darkgale but Darkgale stops her charge by slamming the end of her Bo on the ground and using to propel her self forward kicking Mr. Giggles in the stomach and knocking the wind out of him. Dark Gale then jumps off the ship just as a person who looks like one of Smiley's henchman shows up with Mr.Giggles saying stern tone.

Mr.Giggles: we're have you been I could have used your help, but looks like that girl just sign her own death warrant there's no way she can survived a fall like the one she just took.

???: you should be more less concern about the girl and more concern about you!

Mr.Giggles: what exactly are you saying?

???: what I'm saying is it's not nice to steal something that doesn't belong to you, like this ship for instance!

the person who looks like one of Smiley's henchman morphs into another person with long green hair and sunglasses causing Mr.Giggles to say in stern tone.

Mr.Giggles: just who in the hell are you?

???: I'm Zāihài and I'm here to teach you lesson about stealing Nebulasolum property ( just smiles as Smiley's henchmen start shooting at her) how naïve you cockroaches actually think you have a chance against me! you earthlings are nothing more than bugs, that need to be wipe out!

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 If_Envy_was_a_21st_century_boy_by_thanoodles

meanwhile while falling towards the ground Darkgale actives a gadget in her suit that springs out metal wings from the back of her suit that she uses to glide saying in firm tone.

Darkgale: okay now that I escaped from the clutches of that mad man and his henchmen it's time to track down Mandy Sykes. lucky the tacking bug I place inside her cloak during I last misunderstanding will lead me to her current location!

more_horiz
Qin: okay there done I have blocked Smiley and Mr. Giggles broadcast signal, the airwaves should be back to normal in about a couple of minuets. also Miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train I examine the aircraft and it isn't equipped with offensive weaponry from my data on it , it appears to be no more than a cargo ship. the symbol on the ship seems to be that of a island surround by a thick fog.

Agent Freight Train: good work block that their broadcast Qin until else you like to tell us?

Qin: well hacking into the ship's communication system I then spot this strange green hair man wearing these sunglasses, she seem like she wasn't a part of Smiley's group and stuck out like sore thumb. but the strange thing is a sure her morph into one of Smiley's henchman. the good news is that Belia's okay she managed to escaped.

Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia Qin states that massive ship that that Mr.Giggles was on was just a cargo ship , and that there was a strange green man aboard the flying ship. oh and she says that my niece Belia is okay she managed to escaped. Qin also said that it's symbol was that of island surround by a thick fog which is the symbol for Nebulasolum, which means it has to be one of that country's ships. Miss Sophia do you think that flying cargo ship could have been carrying Nemesis tech?

Qin: Miss Sophia and Yonna if you two are interesting in look at this here's a snapshot of the strange green hair man I saw aboard that flying ship.

shows Miss Sophia & Agent Freight Train a snapshot of Zāihài and Agent Freight Train looks at it saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia take I look at this isn't that the same person who appear in a news paper article and on the media 15 years ago that involved the aftermath of a invasion of alien leeches? you know those nasty disgusting alien creatures called Xiazuouzkuious that tried to infested the planet but got wipe out because they tried to infect intoxicate people. yeah that was probably the shortest invasion ever it ending as soon as it start. but there was something off about the aftermath of the invasion report by the media.

I was sure at the time when I first saw the aftermath on the news 15 years ago , but now I'm positive one of those things is still alive! and the need to take over people's body's suggest that the creatures by themselves well rather weak and basically harmless. I figure a creature like that would view every other species as inferior just to make itself feel good about itself.

more_horiz
"Oh God not those things again. Yeah, we have to nip this in the bud fast. Even having just one of them out there could be a major problem."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Oh God not those things again. Yeah, we have to nip this in the bud fast. Even having just one of them out there could be a major problem."

Agent Freight Train: yeah and from looking at the symbol on it's shirt it appears to be the same symbol that it appear on the supposed Dictator of Nebulasolum military uniform . my Chinese is a little rusty so maybe Qin can tell us what the symbol is.

Qin ( video feed): the symbol that's on that things shirt is the symbol for wise man and next to that is the symbol for 2 . so it basically means 2nd wise man , while the symbol on the dictator of Nebulasolum military uniform was the 7th wish man. going further the symbols on the other side of it's shirt stand for the Snake of Venus while the Dictator Nebulasolum had another symbol on his right sleeve that stood far the Dragon of Mars.

Agent Freight Train: the Snake of Venus and of the Dragon of Mars huh, well Miss Sophia likes like that parasite has a connection with the supposed current dictator of Nebulasolum. which means it probably has a position of power with in the country of Nebulasolum.

Qin ( Video feed): that's not all I have been looking up info on Nebulasolum and it seems that the country has been stockpiling up on foreign tech. oh and Agent Skulleigh has bought in Mandy Sykes and Belia Coldsteel.

Agent Freight Train: it has to be Nemesis tech they're stocking up on! well Miss Sophia looks like Agent Skulleigh has bought Mandy Sykes and niece Belia here.

Qin: ( Video feed ) also your sister Konna is here Agent Freight Train also Miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train you two might want to look at this it's a video I just found it's of a very tall well muscular woman with elf like ears in Battleaxe City

Agent Freight Train looks at the woman in the video who obviously stands 9 feet tall who seems to be carrying cargo that is obviously filled with Nemesis tech saying as she gasps at the Video.

Agent Freight Train: that woman I'm sure of it she's a Xaimam like my great grandmother! she's a very tall for a female Xaimam but there's no denying it that woman is one. however most of the female Xaimam besides my great grandmother were imprison in another dimension along with Apophis the Destroyer when she was defeat by my grandmother Kelio and the original Billy Goats. so how did this one escaped, unless this one wasn't a part of Apophis army.

which could only me she land on this planet at the same time my great grand mother did just in different place. and from the looks of that symbol on clothing she landing in Nebulasolum! as for that cargo she's carrying in the video yeah that's Nemesis tech no doubt!

Qin: ( Video feed) yeah that only that but the rest of the symbols on her clothing tells me that she's the 1st wise men, and I have already come to collusion that there's eight wise men each on giving the title of animal from the Chinese zodiac and a planet. I think you need to see Mandy Sykes right away she might have been unwilling choice by this sinister force that's governing Nebulasolum to be the eight wise men!

Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia I would like for my sister Konna, and Mandy Sykes to speak with us! my niece Belia can stay with agent Skulleigh for the time being. Mandy Sykes needs check I figure the reason for her revival now is that who ever revival her want to make them part of their elite. but I surprise that a Xaimam would be league with a parasite it's quite unusually for a Xaimam to be allied with one of those.

Qin: well the why I figure it Is that there are eight Wisemen each name after a planet. and from my knowledge of astronomy there are eight planets that revolve around Sol aka the sun. so it figures who ever is in the center of this Wisemen group is like the sun and they revolve around him or her. in other words who ever it is that is in the center is one who the Wisemen obey, and the one that really controls what goes on in Nebulasolum!

Agent Freight Train: Nebulasolum stockpiling Nemesis tech and secretly being govern by a sinister force, this is worth looking into. but I'm going to need back up lot's of it and heavy duty weaponry because who ever can get a Xaimam to work with a parasite has to be extremely powerful and not to be taking likely. conventional weaponry isn't going to phase a Xaimam Amazon , army of them and Apophis " the Destroyer" were hard to deal with somehow my grandmother Kelio, HALBERD, and the rest of the Norse heroes at that time managed to pull through.

it took the combine might of HALBERD and all the Norse Superheroes at that time including my grandmother just to drive Apophis & her army back and imprisoned them in another dimension. Apophis and her army were note for causing the most damage to the Nordic countries even topping Shargaas invasion, it was one of the Nordic countries toughest battles to face. the Xaimam used to be a proud and noble race my great grandmother Magtik shows this. but it seems that most of them have lost their way, and a prey that this one hasn't but that seems unlikely.

so I hope there are another Xaimams out there like my great grandmother somewhere who haven't lost their ways.

more_horiz
"Alright, I'll get Konna and Mandy on the line. You get in contact with the current teams of Norse Superheroes for me and get a team ready to go take down the Dictator."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Alright, I'll get Konna and Mandy on the line. You get in contact with the current teams of Norse Superheroes for me and get a team ready to go take down the Dictator."

Qin: say if there is a supernatural force surrounding Nebulasolum shouldn't we get a Medium to aid us, I herd that there's on in Las Vegas!

Agent Freight Train: you're talking about Lily Holmes right of the American Junior psychic detective squad? she's only 10 she's far too young I don't want to being a kid in to this. if only her mother Rosemary I had gotten taking by the Amityville House then we could have gotten her help.

Qin: scratch that so Miss Sophia how many Mediums are in our giving area right now?

Agent Freight Train: contacts the Billy Goat Gruffs , Amp, Thowind and HALBERD saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay I contact the current Norse Superheroes I know The Billy Goat Gruffs, Amp, Thowind, Stykra and our sister agency over there HALBERD currently run by the Admiral Sweden, don't need to get in contact with The Black Crow as I know she's already here she's my sister Konna. the battle with Apophis " the Destroyer" and her army took it's total on the Norse countries many Norse Superheroes at that time lost their lives protecting their homeland.
and according to Admiral Sweden HALBERD has a room filled with Statues dedicated to the fallen heroes.

Qin: wait what about going to Pin and getting Siege master aka Chong Zhou he as the dictator of Nebulasolum before the current one he might be of some used. wait about getting in touch with a Tsukumogami Shokunin!

Agent Freight Train: yeah I would get his help if I wasn't sure that he would backstab us. which mostly likely he would knowing the guy. also what's a Tsukumogami Shokunin , oh and Miss Sophia my cousins Amp and Thowind will be here soon, but as for the Billy Goat Gruffs they say they have to do paper work first since they're a government sponsor superhero team. but Admiral Sweden did say he was going to contact all the current non government sponsor Norse Superheroes for us and inform them.

I already told him that my sister Konna aka Black Crow is already here and that I already contact Amp, Thowind and Stykra so he doesn't need to contact those three. also I'm not being my niece Belia into this I don't want her getting hurt. she is one of the current Norse Super heroes really current but she's just a kid something like this is out of her league.

Qin: Tsukumogami Shokunin is a type of super natural hunter who uses a entity called Tsukumogami that can transform into a weapon. it is said in Japanese myth that once a object reaches it's 100th birthday it can be blessed with becoming a called Tsukumogami by Izanami Queen of the Dead. also why didn't you contact you and my cousin Captain Rubber and his crew?

Miss Sophia I have a question it's not related to the Nebulasolum mission it's about the Amityville House. ever since the first investigated of that house people have end up being missing. so what is up with that house why do people keep disappearing when they tried to investigated it?

Agent Freight Train: so a Tsukumogami Shokunin is a super natural hunter that uses a blessed weapon gotcha ya, and I didn't contact them since they're not technically superheroes just explorers. now adult female Golemzoid is want here need right now for muscle. but there's only one slight down side of getting one almost all Golemzoid obey their Queen Ragna Petrachuluun on Validus Petra. what surprise me is how a someone like Apophis " the Destroyer" can attack earth but ignore the planet Validus Petra.

one would think a overlord would attack there first to required the strongest beings in the Milky Way Galaxy into their army. but I guess it was because Golemzoids resemble statues either made out of rock or gem stones. my theory is she past that planet thing that it had already been destroyed and mistaking the Golemzoids for statues. I'm not sure if there's a Golemzoid superhero in one of the Nordic countries but we're soon about to find out.

Konna ( on another line talking to Sophia): yeah this is the Black Crow speaking what is it?

by Medium I mean this

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mediumship

more_horiz
Later

Konna: so what is this all about?

Agent Freight Train: Konna I need you and Mandy Sykes there to accompany on a mission to Nebulasolum!

Konna: Nebulasolum huh, that's where my husband's mother Ming lives. so what's the mission?

Agent Freight Train: well the country has been stockholding Nemesis tech, and there's these suspicious Wisemen. and they might have revived Mandy Sykes in order to make her part of their group.

Mandy Sykes: well that actually makes quite a lot of sense, but how do you know If that's true?

Agent Freight Train: only one way to find out Mandy Sykes let me check you

Agent Freight Train checks Mandy Sykes and finds a writing on the back of her neck saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia is just like Qin thought there's Latin writing on Mandy's body that basically reads no eight Tiger of Terra ( Earth).

Qin ( video feed): miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train I would like to inform you I have been sample Konna's daughter Belia's blood since she was biting before she came here. well it turns out she was biting by a vampire and the one that did it was none another then Smiley.

Mandy Sykes: so my mother's alive, and she's a vampire figures!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Later

Konna: so what is this all about?

Agent Freight Train: Konna I need you and Mandy Sykes there to accompany on a mission to Nebulasolum!

Konna: Nebulasolum huh, that's where my husband's mother Ming lives. so what's the mission?

Agent Freight Train:  well the country has been stockholding Nemesis tech, and there's these suspicious Wisemen. and they might have revived Mandy Sykes in order to make her part of their group.

Mandy Sykes: well that actually makes quite a lot of sense, but how do you know If that's true?

Agent Freight Train: only one way to find out Mandy Sykes let me check you

Agent Freight Train checks Mandy Sykes and finds a  writing on the back of her neck saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia is just like Qin thought there's Latin writing on  Mandy's body that basically reads  no eight Tiger of Terra ( Earth).

Qin ( video feed): miss Sophia and Agent Freight  Train  I would like to inform you I have been sample Konna's daughter Belia's blood since she was biting before she came here.  well it turns out she was biting by a vampire and the one that did it was none another then Smiley.

Mandy Sykes: so my mother's alive, and she's a vampire  figures!

"Your mother....that's just...wait...wait...Mandy, how well do you know your mother? If you find her, could you reason with her?" Sophia asked, the wheels in her head turning.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Your mother....that's just...wait...wait...Mandy, how well do you know your mother? If you find her, could you reason with her?" Sophia asked, the wheels in her head turning.

Mandy Sykes:  the only thing I know about her is that she brutally murder my father when I was 10 , then brutally beat me half to death and left me to die in a warehouse when I was 16.  I had die in 2000  hoping that Konna would have avenged my death but looks like she didn't! as if I could find her, I don't know the first place to look. but if I did reasoning  with her isn't a option the only thing that monster understands is violence!  

and she doesn't do it because she's sick in the head, she's perfectly sane. she just does it because she can, she knows what she's doing is wrong she just doesn't care!

Konna: this is all my fault  if I had just caught Maylou before she had fallen into  those vat of chemicals years ago things would have never turn out like this.  and did try to avenged your death Mandy Sykes , I want Smiley that monster to die for what she did to you, my husband, and threatening my younger sister Cragazai's life. I would have beating her to death if it wasn't for Magnus stopping me .  when she was part on trail and giving the death sentence the whole city cheer and I thought to myself finally that monster was going to get want she deserve.

but one the day of her execution something went horrible wrong instead of execution her  Battle Axe City had executed a female guard by mistake  while  Smiley made her escaped leaving behind a trial of carnage.  and still to this day I haven't figure out who she did it, how she managed to pull it off!  but Magus was determine to see Smiley dead so he issue a manhunt for her with the direct orders  shoot to kill. but they never found her , not even in a forest area of Battle Axe City were there rumors of a vampire roaming there!

Agent Freight Train: speaking of the undead I have been inform by Admiral Sweden that he just recently  visit Yomi with a  young woman   name Valkyrie  to get  a undead  female Professor by the name of Woll, Stone, Craft well one of those names.  anyways he told me that this Professor carries the legendary sword  Caladbolg around with her.   now he's in  The Faroe Islands looking for a unique  female Golemzoid who's one of the current Norse Heroes along with Valkyrie and the Professor.  

here's photos of the two that Admiral Sweden sent me, the first pic is of the Professor with a woman assume is Valkyrie and another woman who  identity  I'm not sure of but Admiral Sweden  says that her name is the same as the Professor's sword which is odd. the second picture is of the unique  female Golemzoid who's name I don't know but from what i can tell by this picture she's awfully short for a female Golemzoid, and she's looks like she's compose of metal rather then stones or gems like the usually Golemzoid.  now from what Admiral Sweden has told me so far about this woman is that she's unofficially supposed to be the strongest woman in all of Norse.

Qin:  wait I thought Zonna / Amari was the strongest  woman in all of Norse , we're was this Golemzoid in the international strength competition was being held in Exodus City? about the name of the professor i'm looking through the files right now and found this name could this be her  Professor  Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft?  

Agent Freight Train: that's what I thought too  but supposedly Zonna isn't  the strongest woman in all Norse after all it's this  Female Golemzoid that  Admiral Sweden is getting for us !  Professor Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft huh, Miss Sophia do you know anything about this Maria Shelly Wollstonecraft, and possibly anything about the about female Golemzoid  in the Faroe Islands that  Admiral Sweden is looking for?

mysterious woman

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 Warrior_by_purdoy25

the Professor

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 Bride_of_frankenstein_by_meganmissfit-d5ivmwf

unique  female Golemzoid

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 X_men___colossus_by_timberoo-d4cu9je

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mandy Sykes:  the only thing I know about her is that she brutally murder my father when I was 10 , then brutally beat me half to death and left me to die in a warehouse when I was 16.  I had die in 2000  hoping that Konna would have avenged my death but looks like she didn't! as if I could find her, I don't know the first place to look. but if I did reasoning  with her isn't a option the only thing that monster understands is violence!  

and she doesn't do it because she's sick in the head, she's perfectly sane. she just does it because she can, she knows what she's doing is wrong she just doesn't care!

Konna: this is all my fault  if I had just caught Maylou before she had fallen into  those vat of chemicals years ago things would have never turn out like this.  and did try to avenged your death Mandy Sykes , I want Smiley that monster to die for what she did to you, my husband, and threatening my younger sister Cragazai's life. I would have beating her to death if it wasn't for Magnus stopping me .  when she was part on trail and giving the death sentence the whole city cheer and I thought to myself finally that monster was going to get want she deserve.

but one the day of her execution something went horrible wrong instead of execution her  Battle Axe City had executed a female guard by mistake  while  Smiley made her escaped leaving behind a trial of carnage.  and still to this day I haven't figure out who she did it, how she managed to pull it off!  but Magus was determine to see Smiley dead so he issue a manhunt for her with the direct orders  shoot to kill. but they never found her , not even in a forest area of Battle Axe City were there rumors of a vampire roaming there!

Agent Freight Train: speaking of the undead I have been inform by Admiral Sweden that he just recently  visit Yomi with a  young woman   name Valkyrie  to get  a undead  female Professor by the name of Woll, Stone, Craft well one of those names.  anyways he told me that this Professor carries the legendary sword  Caladbolg around with her.   now he's in  The Faroe Islands looking for a unique  female Golemzoid who's one of the current Norse Heroes along with Valkyrie and the Professor.  

here's photos of the two that Admiral Sweden sent me, the first pic is of the Professor with a woman assume is Valkyrie and another woman who  identity  I'm not sure of but Admiral Sweden  says that her name is the same as the Professor's sword which is odd. the second picture is of the unique  female Golemzoid who's name I don't know but from what i can tell by this picture she's awfully short for a female Golemzoid, and she's looks like she's compose of metal rather then stones or gems like the usually Golemzoid.  now from what Admiral Sweden has told me so far about this woman is that she's unofficially supposed to be the strongest woman in all of Norse.

Qin:  wait I thought Zonna / Amari was the strongest  woman in all of Norse , we're was this Golemzoid in the international strength competition was being held in Exodus City? about the name of the professor i'm looking through the files right now and found this name could this  be her  Professor  Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft?  

Agent Freight Train: that's what I thought too  but supposedly Zonna isn't  the strongest woman in all Norse after all it's this  Female Golemzoid that  Admiral Sweden is getting for us !  Professor Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft huh, Miss Sophia do you know anything about this Maria Shelly Wollstonecraft, and possibly anything about the about female Golemzoid  in the Faroe Islands that  Admiral Sweden is looking for?

mysterious woman

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 Warrior_by_purdoy25

the Professor

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 Bride_of_frankenstein_by_meganmissfit-d5ivmwf

unique  female Golemzoid

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 2 X_men___colossus_by_timberoo-d4cu9je

"Can't say I do, but we could see what files we can pull up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Qin: well according to the file I'm looking at right now the Frankenstein type woman is indeed Professor Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft . which is you switch the middle and last name around it's Maria Wollstonecraft Shelley , and Maria is Swedish for Mary. and Mary Shelly was.

Agent Freight Train: the author of Frankenstein, and her middle name happen to be Wollstonecraft!

Qin: Bingo, and that means the woman in the file is the the famous write of Frankenstein born in 1797 and die in 1851!  but that's far from the from the truth cause according to this file  Shelley wasn't just a author she was a scientist and was working on create a monster similar the one in her book accept  she was going to use her own body to do it. the file states that after her death she had instruction her assistant Sunny Squash  to mummified her body ,dig it up   61 years later after her death and bring her back to life using her novel Frankenstein as a guide. however her assistant Sunny die before that happen and the task  was left up to the assistant great great great grand daughter Trisha.Squash

and according to the file  coming back to life then go as well as she hope and she came back as zombie, but kept her intelligence.  so she changes her name moves to Alan Islands according to the files  and starts a new life!  there according to the he files she discovers the legendary sword Caladbolg and becomes a superhero ! not much in the file is said about the mysterious armor woman expect for the fact that her name is the same as Professor Wollstonecraft's sword, and that she and the sword never appear in the same place at the same time. 

which means they are one and the same, the woman is the sword! her file also states that she met this strange female gas station attendant  name Lady S who had red eyes, black hair and the number 13 on her uniform.

Agent Freight: then that would mean that she  is a Tsukumogami!  Now what about the  unique  female Golemzoid?

Qin: I looking to her now, okay i have a file on her. it says here that she's a close associate to Valkyrie and that she lives in the The Faroe Islands.  according to her file her name is Almas Stal which translates to Diamond Steel!  her super hero name is basically just her real name.   he file states that she's 8'0" which make her short for a female Golemzoid, on average female Golemzoid's are 13 foot!  

but however her file states that because of a freak accident involving science and technology she can the ability to generate extra body parts of her body on others and surfaces  as a Golemzoid this woman can already sprout up to a one thousand extra arms on her body.  but that's not the only thing that's  bout her  unlike other female Golmezoid's  Almas body looks like it's made out of steel rather then  stone or gemstones . according to her file this is a natural mutation from being around  lot of metal  due to growing up and being born on Earth. apparently the Golemzoids' home planet Validus Petra lacks metal. 

Agent Freight Train: so her name is Almas, she has the power to generate extra body parts of her body on others & surfaces and she has a natural mutation that give her a steel  like look.  now what else is this woman stronger then Amari is she stronger then my sister?

Qin ( looking at Sophia and Agent Freight train): according to her file Almas is must stronger then Zonna, like a hell of a whole lot stronger then Zonna. to put it kindly  Zonna isn't even near is  a fraction of this woman's strength.  and according to her file because she's so strong  she holds back a lot, taking consistent care not to damage things. which is true for all female Golemzoid's who are pretty much all stronger then Zonna, even Jojo the 14 year old  Golemzoid from Gravious Academy who  happens the be the grand daughter of the Queen of the Golemzoid's Ragna Petrachuluun!

her file also stats that she's a close friend Dyna Watts or Valkyrie as she's called, and she's around the same age as her. Almas' close to Freight Train's grandmother Kelio in strength, but i have my doubts about that.  one last thing unlike  other Golemzoid's Almas file states that her body is humanoid in structure having the appearance of a muscular  humanoid female, and that this is also a natural mutation. also like all other Golemzoid's her file states she's immune to heat , extremely resisted to cold, immune to all earth diseases , foreign chemicals , toxins, doesn't  need oxygen , and her diet consists of soil & water.

however her file states that unlike another Golemzoid's Almas can actually feel pain. now about her durability her file states the she has either near  Invulnerability  or Invulnerability

Agent Freight Train: and when this Almas isn't doing heroics she's do what, we're does she work does she have a job?

Qin: well Almas files say that she' works in construction.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Qin: well according to the file I'm looking at right now the Frankenstein type woman is indeed Professor Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft . which is you switch the middle and last name around it's Maria Wollstonecraft Shelley , and Maria is Swedish for Mary. and Mary Shelly was.

Agent Freight Train: the author of Frankenstein, and her middle name happen to be Wollstonecraft!

Qin: Bingo, and that means the woman in the file is the the famous write of Frankenstein born in 1797 and die in 1851!  but that's far from the from the truth cause according to this file  Shelley wasn't just a author she was a scientist and was working on create a monster similar the one in her book accept  she was going to use her own body to do it. the file states that after her death she had instruction her assistant Sunny Squash  to mummified her body ,dig it up   61 years later after her death and bring her back to life using her novel Frankenstein as a guide. however her assistant Sunny die before that happen and the task  was left up to the assistant great great great grand daughter Trisha.Squash

and according to the file  coming back to life then go as well as she hope and she came back as zombie, but kept her intelligence.  so she changes her name moves to Alan Islands according to the files  and starts a new life!  there according to the he files she discovers the legendary sword Caladbolg and becomes a superhero ! not much in the file is said about the mysterious armor woman expect for the fact that her name is the same as Professor Wollstonecraft's sword, and that she and the sword never appear in the same place at the same time. 

which means they are one and the same, the woman is the sword! her file also states that she met this strange female gas station attendant  name Lady S who had red eyes, black hair and the number 13 on her uniform.

Agent Freight: then that would mean that she  is a Tsukumogami!  Now what about the  unique  female Golemzoid?

Qin: I looking to her now, okay i have a file on her. it says here that she's a close associate to Valkyrie and that she lives in the The Faroe Islands.  according to her file her name is Almas Stal which translates to Diamond Steel!  her super hero name is basically just her real name.   he file states that she's 8'0" which make her short for a female Golemzoid, on average female Golemzoid's are 13 foot!  

but however her file states that because of a freak accident involving science and technology she can the ability to generate extra body parts of her body on others and surfaces  as a Golemzoid this woman can already sprout up to a one thousand extra arms on her body.  but that's not the only thing that's  bout her  unlike other female Golmezoid's  Almas body looks like it's made out of steel rather then  stone or gemstones . according to her file this is a natural mutation from being around  lot of metal  due to growing up and being born on Earth. apparently the Golemzoids' home planet Validus Petra lacks metal. 

Agent Freight Train: so her name is Almas, she has the power to generate extra body parts of her body on others & surfaces and she has a natural mutation that give her a steel  like look.  now what else is this woman stronger then Amari is she stronger then my sister?

Qin ( looking at Sophia and Agent Freight train): according to her file Almas is must stronger then Zonna, like a hell of a whole lot stronger then Zonna. to put it kindly  Zonna isn't even near is  a fraction of this woman's strength.  and according to her file because she's so strong  she holds back a lot, taking consistent care not to damage things. which is true for all female Golemzoid's who are pretty much all stronger then Zonna, even Jojo the 14 year old  Golemzoid from Gravious Academy who  happens the be the grand daughter of the Queen of the Golemzoid's Ragna Petrachuluun!

her file also stats that she's a close friend Dyna Watts or Valkyrie as she's called, and she's around the same age as her. Almas' close to Freight Train's grandmother Kelio in strength, but i have my doubts about that.  one last thing unlike  other Golemzoid's Almas file states that her body is humanoid in structure having the appearance of a muscular  humanoid female, and that this is also a natural mutation. also like all other Golemzoid's her file states she's immune to heat , extremely resisted to cold, immune to all earth diseases , foreign chemicals , toxins, doesn't  need oxygen , and her diet consists of soil & water.

however her file states that unlike another Golemzoid's Almas can actually feel pain. now about her durability her file states the she has either near  Invulnerability  or Invulnerability

Agent Freight Train: and when this Almas isn't doing heroics she's do what, we're does she work does she have a job?

Qin: well Almas files say that she' works in construction.

"Construction huh? That's actually a good field for an invulnerable type. Freight, what do you say we got meet with her?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply