Prime: The Cosmics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prime: The Cosmics

Post  Legato on Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 am

RPG thread that focus on the godly beings like Gabriel, Vamiolos, Areomistres, Ultratide, Questar, and other divine beings that exist in CAU Prime.

" So this is what settling down has brought you"

Turning her attention away from her gardening Gabriel turned" Hello to you as well Questar" Gabriel smiled

"Hmm"Questar studied then gave a small grin"Not often I see you smiling, it suits you. Wheres your mate btw?"

" With Keres promoted to public status she and Roger are both promoted as co-leaders of The Order. At the moment she's with him leading a new batch of recruits for the group" Gabriel said

"I commend her in remaining at your side. Still being involved with a mortal is a big gamble and is usually leads to tragedy" Questar said

"Every relationship is a gamble but if two people are willing to make it work the pay off is worth it" Gabriel said then Questar nods
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prime: The Cosmics

Post  Admin on Wed May 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Legato wrote:RPG thread that focus on the godly beings like Gabriel, Vamiolos, Areomistres, Ultratide, Questar, and other divine beings that exist in CAU Prime.

" So this is what settling down has brought you"

Turning her attention away from her gardening Gabriel turned" Hello to you as well Questar" Gabriel smiled

"Hmm"Questar studied then gave a small grin"Not often I see you smiling, it suits you. Wheres your mate btw?"

" With Keres promoted to public status she and Roger are both promoted as co-leaders of The Order. At the moment she's with him leading a new batch of recruits for the group" Gabriel said

"I commend her in remaining at your side. Still being involved with a mortal is a big gamble and is usually leads to tragedy" Questar said

"Every relationship is a gamble but if two people are willing to make it work the pay off is worth it" Gabriel said then Questar nods

"I would have to agree." Vamiolos smiled.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top