Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Legato on Fri May 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Just because I felt it's well deserved Smile

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassCrew
The Pantheon, no doubt about it

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BewareTheNiceOnes
The Sorceress is this in spades, she's about the nicest member of the group but cross her or her team then she'll make you regret it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassBoast
Dark Avenger

Theres one thing you underestimate about us. With survival on the line, we pull out all stops

Even Warlock gets one

You and your species just don't grasp. You are nothing, I am forever!!

Countered by Savior

We'd like to test that theory

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassNormal

Dark Avenger to a T

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EmpoweredBadassNormal?from=Main.BadassAbnormal

Orion due to cybernetic implants.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassBaritone

Warlock
Orion
Dark Avenger


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurVampiresAreDifferent

Warlock, as Dark Avenger discovered. He doesn't feed off of blood but off of essence.


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurAngelsAreDifferent

Serenity- Of the four winged variety


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigDamnHeroes

Savior saving Sorceress from being drowned when Warlock's magic buried her into the pacific ocean.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WorldOfCardboardSpeech

From Sorceress to Warlock

You want to see me cut loose? Then I hope you are ready to handle what I have to offer
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Froggy on Fri May 10, 2013 4:20 pm

So why the name shades of grey? What do you have in mind for the next arc?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Legato on Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Froggy wrote:So why the name shades of grey? What do you have in mind for the next arc?
Originally it was intended as a prequel to the Antagonist Universe but after one chapter I felt the universe is good enough as a stand alone universe. That and I thought the title sounds neat.

I'm working on a adventure for another group called The Frontline, they're more of an anti-hero type of group. Their adventure is a space adventure where they're saving a space crew that was went missing when testing a project that would help improve space travel. The idea I'm going with on this one is influenced off of Doom, not the film version. Which is ironic still as Old Glory, a Captain America homage, is modeled after Dwayne Johnson

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Froggy on Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:So why the name shades of grey? What do you have in mind for the next arc?
Originally it was intended as a prequel to the Antagonist Universe but after one chapter I felt the universe is good enough as a stand alone universe. That and I thought the title sounds neat.

I'm working on a adventure for another group called The Frontline, they're more of an anti-hero type of group. Their adventure is a space adventure where they're saving a space crew that was went missing when testing a project that would help improve space travel. The idea I'm going with on this one is influenced off of Doom, not the film version. Which is ironic still as Old Glory, a Captain America homage, is modeled after Dwayne Johnson
i like the name old glory

So the blog posts are sort of like an anthology for this 'verse right?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Legato on Fri May 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:So why the name shades of grey? What do you have in mind for the next arc?
Originally it was intended as a prequel to the Antagonist Universe but after one chapter I felt the universe is good enough as a stand alone universe. That and I thought the title sounds neat.

I'm working on a adventure for another group called The Frontline, they're more of an anti-hero type of group. Their adventure is a space adventure where they're saving a space crew that was went missing when testing a project that would help improve space travel. The idea I'm going with on this one is influenced off of Doom, not the film version. Which is ironic still as Old Glory, a Captain America homage, is modeled after Dwayne Johnson
i like the name old glory

So the blog posts are sort of like an anthology for this 'verse right?

Same here. Wanted to go for something different than having a military title(Captain, General, etc) in the name.

Pretty much. Once the universe is established enough I'll post it here
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Admin on Fri May 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Legato wrote:Just because I felt it's well deserved Smile

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassCrew
The Pantheon, no doubt about it

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BewareTheNiceOnes
The Sorceress is this in spades, she's about the nicest member of the group but cross her or her team then she'll make you regret it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassBoast
Dark Avenger

Theres one thing you underestimate about us. With survival on the line, we pull out all stops

Even Warlock gets one

You and your species just don't grasp. You are nothing, I am forever!!

Countered by Savior

We'd like to test that theory

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassNormal

Dark Avenger to a T

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EmpoweredBadassNormal?from=Main.BadassAbnormal

Orion due to cybernetic implants.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassBaritone

Warlock
Orion
Dark Avenger


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurVampiresAreDifferent

Warlock, as Dark Avenger discovered. He doesn't feed off of blood but off of essence.


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurAngelsAreDifferent

Serenity- Of the four winged variety


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigDamnHeroes

Savior saving Sorceress from being drowned when Warlock's magic buried her into the pacific ocean.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WorldOfCardboardSpeech

From Sorceress to Warlock

You want to see me cut loose? Then I hope you are ready to handle what I have to offer

Flannery meets Sorceress! Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Admin on Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 pm


http://legato.freeforums.net/
^Shades of Grey: The Forum. Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Legato on Thu May 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:
http://legato.freeforums.net/
^Shades of Grey: The Forum. Cool

It's new home!!!!

Going to be working on another story for the universe right now. This one will introduce teen heroes
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Legato on Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Tropes for my latest series in the Shades of Grey Universe. Antagonist

http://legato.freeforums.net/thread/7/antagonist

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BatmanColdOpen

The first issue showcased Red Mantis's talents

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LoveableRogue

Has shades of this as the person that she's robbing is a pretty shady customer. Although she's pretty neutral in who she steals from.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SamusIsAGirl

Never revealed to be a woman till Red Mantis took off the helmet. Although the conversation between her and Ava could be a small clue if one read between the lines

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WordOfGay

Red Mantis is gay.

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 1:44 am

Red Mantis is a cool concept and she has a similar voice like some other female characters you've had. I would've preferred no pic to keep up the samus thing since the picture is of a female with ample curves and body.

I liked Red Mantis personality but I decline to comment on the whole tropes thing, is that okay?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Legato on Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 am

Froggy wrote:Red Mantis is a cool concept and she has a similar voice like some other female characters you've had. I would've preferred no pic to keep up the samus thing since the picture is of a female with ample curves and body.

I liked Red Mantis personality but I decline to comment on the whole tropes thing, is that okay?
It's cool Cool As far as the pic goes. Waaaay ahead of ya Smile The pic was there just to give the readers a clear idea of what she looked like underneath the helmet
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 2:29 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Red Mantis is a cool concept and she has a similar voice like some other female characters you've had. I would've preferred no pic to keep up the samus thing since the picture is of a female with ample curves and body.

I liked Red Mantis personality but I decline to comment on the whole tropes thing, is that okay?
It's cool Cool As far as the pic goes. Waaaay ahead of ya Smile The pic was there just to give the readers a clear idea of what she looked like underneath the helmet
ahh okay. I'd just stick to description too but it's w/e
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Admin on Wed May 22, 2013 2:30 am

Mantis is hot. sunny


OT: Also, check out the latest char in the prime and quantum sign up. Basketball
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades of Grey Universe: Pantheon Discussion and Tropes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum