ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionDracula Arc: Firewolf EmptyDracula Arc: Firewolf

more_horiz
Burn

Dracula Arc: Firewolf Nc3bam10

It has been his first day since graduating from the LION Training Camp or The Lion's Den as the experienced agents have called it and already Firewolf has been assigned on a high profile mission. Promoted into public status by Dr.Crossenberg, Firwolf now stands among what the public consider as the modern gods. The Global Alliance

Major butterflies dancing in his stomach at the moment, he has anticipated whatever mission the LION officials will throw at him but he never anticipated something like this.

He opened the palm of his hand then created a miniature phoenix. It flapped it's wings then opened it's mouth to provide a mock screeching sound as Firewolf rides in the jet with the other heroes

descriptionDracula Arc: Firewolf EmptyRe: Dracula Arc: Firewolf

more_horiz

"Pyrokinesis right?" Justice asked. "First time I've heard a fire construct screech."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Pyrokinesis right?" Justice asked. "First time I've heard a fire construct screech."

Firewolf smiled" Not as easy as it looks" he lets it fly around then it lands on Dark Raven's shoulder

"Took me awhile to even get the construct right, let alone a screech" Firewolf said

Dark Raven noticed the Fire Phoenix resting on her shoulder then looked back" Cute bird Jumbo. Hope it's fireproof"

"It's perfectly harmless" Firewolf assured

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply