ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Random Marvel/CAU Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionRandom Marvel/CAU Adventures EmptyRandom Marvel/CAU Adventures

more_horiz
Suffering writers block or need a break from the story arcs that is going on in Marvel CAU? This is just the RPG to get away from it all.

Post a random adventure featuring the characters from Marvel/CAU. It doesn't have to follow the main arc and it doesn't always have to make sense. Just have fun with it.

descriptionRandom Marvel/CAU Adventures EmptyRe: Random Marvel/CAU Adventures

more_horiz
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

A knock came from Darcey's door

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Darcy walked over and looked through the peephole.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Deadpool, dressed in a tux, while holding a bouquet of flowers, smiled and winked at the peephole

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Deadpool, dressed in a tux, while holding a bouquet of flowers, smiled and winked at the peephole

Neutral 
She opened the door. "I'll bite, what's up?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Neutral 
Deadpool reached up, pulled down the issue title then showed it to her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Neutral 

"Ohhhh...right. Wait a moment." She closed the door and got dressed and put on a coat. "Let's go!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Neutral 

"Ohhhh...right. Wait a moment." She closed the door and got dressed and put on a coat. "Let's go!"
He hands the flowers to her" For you" he grinned

Where am I now? Are we in the right universe?

Um...let me check my notes....yep it's still Marvel/CAU.

(Relax guys. If Logan can juggle alot of adventures then so can us!!! Besides what makes us different from him is we get to team up with various hot chicks)

So you're saying Squirrel Girl qualifies as a hot chick.

"You shut up!!!" Deadpool then punches himself in the face then staggers till his back hits the wall

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Neutral 

(Relax guys. If Logan can juggle alot of adventures then so can us!!! Besides what makes us different from him is we get to team up with various hot chicks)

"You shut up!!!" Deadpool then punches himself in the face then staggers till his back hits the wall

Darcy grabbed both voice boxes. "Alright you two, behave yourselves alright?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Neutral 

Yes my lucious Valkyrie

Deadpool shook the cogwebs(Ok lets play it cool throughout the whole date)

Deal

Deal

Deadpool raised his hand"We'll be good"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Neutral 

Yes my lucious Valkyrie

Deal

Deal

"Glad to hear it, come on, let's go." She paused to try and remember what Deadpool liked. "Soooo....Chimichanga's sound good?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Issue #1

"Blind Date"

Neutral 

Yes my lucious Valkyrie

Deal

Deal

"Glad to hear it, come on, let's go." She paused to try and remember what Deadpool liked. "Soooo....Chimichanga's sound good?"

What a Face 

more_horiz
The Avengers Mansion

"And that is why I wanted to talk to you to see if you can probably analyze the situation I've told you" Alex said, after explaining the events concerning that awkward dream that he had, he sighed rubbing the back of his neck" I know we haven't exactly talked often but you're the only one I feel that could help process this. We have both seen what they're capable of. So was that really a dream or was it something more than that? I also know that sometimes dreams represent some kind of hidden message that it's trying to tell us, if thats so then I dont know what it is" Alex finished his conversation with Natasha

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"And that is why I wanted to talk to you to see if you can probably analyze the situation I've told you" Alex said, after explaining the events concerning that awkward dream that he had, he sighed rubbing the back of his neck" I know we haven't exactly talked often but you're the only one I feel that could help process this. We have both seen what they're capable of. So was that really a dream or was it something more than that? I also know that sometimes dreams represent some kind of hidden message that it's trying to tell us, if thats so then I dont know what it is" Alex finished his conversation with Natasha

"A female Loki...I believe Thor mentioned something about that, and Amora is a temptress...I can understand her invading people's dreams, but why would the god of trickery be messing around with your dreams?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"A female Loki...I believe Thor mentioned something about that, and Amora is a temptress...I can understand her invading people's dreams, but why would the god of trickery be messing around with your dreams?"
Alex nods" Anna mentioned that to me also. I'm not sure, Thor has always warned that Loki can be unpredictable but...this"

more_horiz
"Thor warned me loki can be unpredictable, but...tits"

deleted scene >_>

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

deleted scene >_>
The way she teased Thor with it is still my all time favorite

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

Alex nods" Anna mentioned that to me also. I'm not sure, Thor has always warned that Loki can be unpredictable but...this"

"Yeah, maybe we should ask Doctor Strange if he can figure out anything, or at the very least give us something to keep him out of our dreams." Natasha suggested.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

deleted scene >_>

The way she teased Thor with it is still my all time favorite
only a brother could do that

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"Yeah, maybe we should ask Doctor Strange if he can figure out anything, or at the very least give us something to keep him out of our dreams." Natasha suggested.

"True. Still going to mention this to Thor. Just not sure how" Alex said

OT: BTW did you get my PM in CBR?

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"Maybe we should tell him about it gently?" Natasha suggested.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

Alex gets up" Yeah. And at a place where there isn't any people, just incase. For what it's worth. Thanks for listening Natasha"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

Alex gets up" Yeah. And at a place where there isn't any people, just incase. For what it's worth. Thanks for listening Natasha"
bounce bounce bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"Anytime Alex." Natasha smiled.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply