The CHAOS War

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Exactly What It Says On The Tin

Haven

It once started out as a villain HQ that was once run by the Viper till the Justice Legion, Lady Liberty, Alan & Xian Chase, Questar, and Lightspeed(Not the current Lightspeed). Had defeated the organization and had the members that reside in it in lockdown. Alan Chase, after some redecorating, used the Island as it's new base of operations for the Legion then he later funded it when it was turned into a training center for the students. Now it's sponsored by both the Chase Siblings and The Grangers as the new HQ for upcoming superheroes.

Nadia looked around the building" So it's true? This is 100% ours?"

"Thats what Alex and the Doc informed! Just as long as we continue to use it to help coach the next generation" Elizabeth smiled

"I loved the new designs of the place"" Nadia said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 pm

"It does have that top notch feel. So we gonna recruit our classmates first? This war is getting deep"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:22 am

Froggy wrote:"It does have that top notch feel. So we gonna recruit our classmates first? This war is getting deep"
"You don't need to remind me. I already had Worthington and Red on the recruiting" Elizabeth said"The general rule is post grad students only, no need to have the younger ones involved in this"

"I was thinking that we could look in trying to take down the Sisters of Chaos, given their status it could strike a blow against them. And would provide some payback for Diamondback" Nadia said

Elizabeth tapped her chin" Point. First things first lets get the recruiting started"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:31 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"It does have that top notch feel. So we gonna recruit our classmates first? This war is getting deep"
"You don't need to remind me. I already had Worthington and Red on the recruiting" Elizabeth said"The general rule is post grad students only, no need to have the younger ones involved in this"

"I was thinking that we could look in trying to take down the Sisters of Chaos, given their status it could strike a blow against them. And would provide some payback for Diamondback" Nadia said

Elizabeth tapped her chin" Point. First things first lets get the recruiting started"
"yea we'll need some heavy hitters for that one, definitely. Al-Zoe should be a first ballot candidate right?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:36 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"It does have that top notch feel. So we gonna recruit our classmates first? This war is getting deep"
"You don't need to remind me. I already had Worthington and Red on the recruiting" Elizabeth said"The general rule is post grad students only, no need to have the younger ones involved in this"

"I was thinking that we could look in trying to take down the Sisters of Chaos, given their status it could strike a blow against them. And would provide some payback for Diamondback" Nadia said

Elizabeth tapped her chin" Point. First things first lets get the recruiting started"
"yea we'll need some heavy hitters for that one, definitely. Al-Zoe should be a first ballot candidate right?"

"It's Al-Zor. And complements to your first suggestion" He said as he descend from the ceiling and landed with the group

"How long were you there?" Elizabeth asked

"About one hour, thirty-five munutes, and 50 seconds since we've toured the place" Nadia responded" Sensed his aura"

Elizabeth looked at Nadia" You can sense life forces now?"

"Yeah" She rubbed the back of her head" Been doing that ever since we left that planet we were involved in during our space mission"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 am

"Well uh my bad Al, and you are just full if surprises today Nadia. What about your sister Cody? Penelope?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:53 am

Froggy wrote:"Well uh my bad Al, and you are just full if surprises today Nadia. What about your sister Cody? Penelope?

Cody pondered" Given how the situation of the war, not sure if getting her or her friends is a good idea"

"She's as involved in this as we are, based on our name alone. Doesn't hurt to at least prepare them for this kind of situation" Elizabeth said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:03 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well uh my bad Al, and you are just full if surprises today Nadia. What about your sister Cody? Penelope?

Cody pondered" Given how the situation of the war, not sure if getting her or her friends is a good idea"

"She's as involved in this as we are, based on our name alone. Doesn't hurt to at least prepare them for this kind of situation" Elizabeth said
"Liz is righ Cody. It's noble of you to wanna defend her but anybody and everybody wearing a costume is a target, especially with our age group dude"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:18 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well uh my bad Al, and you are just full if surprises today Nadia. What about your sister Cody? Penelope?

Cody pondered" Given how the situation of the war, not sure if getting her or her friends is a good idea"

"She's as involved in this as we are, based on our name alone. Doesn't hurt to at least prepare them for this kind of situation" Elizabeth said
"Liz is righ Cody. It's noble of you to wanna defend her but anybody and everybody wearing a costume is a target, especially with our age group dude"

Cody nods"Just as long as it doesn't effect her school work" he said then noticed a grin from Elizabeth"What?!"

"Sounded a little like Alex there. In fact that is exactly what he'd say whenever we'd beg to join him and Anna on a adventure mission" Elizabeth teased then Cody scoffed"Really Liz do I resemble him"

" Well in some cases you do, especially when you scowl" Nadia said

"I'd usually call it the Alex Chase Face" Al commented

"Ha and ha" Cody said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 am

"We'll you guys we gotta be fair, Cody is kinda royalty now and all you know? But seriously, the tech here is INSAAANE, I could admire it for days!"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 am

Froggy wrote:"We'll you guys we gotta be fair, Cody is kinda royalty now and all you know? But seriously, the tech here is INSAAANE, I could admire it for days!"
"Credit Cody and Sho for that one" Elizabeth said" They've spent some time upgrading a few stuff and improved the security system"

Somewhere in PaiMei, Thailand

From the looks of the spectators as they cheer like a bunch of roman nobles craving for blood as Worthington and Red Strike walk past the swarm, thanks to a little fast talking from Worthington and they walk towards the cage as they hear that their first recruit is just getting ready to start the fight.

They see a young woman, who is around 22, as she and a tall cage fighter with long dreads circle eachother. The tall fighter charged then he went with a punch, the female fighter ducked then countered by driving her elbow at the arm that the other fighter threw and deflected it. Then she uppercuts the under part of his jaw then he proceeds with a kick and she spins away to avoid it then clips his left leg. Causing the tall fighter to go down on a knee. She leaped up and gave elbow strikes to his temp then a spinning heel kick to the side of the head.. The tall fighter went down and is out cold.

She studies him for a bit then walked off. She caught Worthington who smiled and waved at him, she nods in return then she got off the stage. After collecting her winnings she approached Worthington and Red"Still got the moves" Worthington said"How's it going Dinah?"

"Cant complain, heard you scored on your last mission against CHAOS" Dinah said

"All thanks to the info you've given me" Worthington smiled" Dinah, this is my partner Red Strike"

"Greetings" Dinah said

Note: Appearance wise Prime Dinah resembles Chun Li, but with her hair down
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 am

"Pleasure to meet you Dinah. Your fluidity in combat is rather impressive and only second to your composure. I presume you know why we're here?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"We'll you guys we gotta be fair, Cody is kinda royalty now and all you know? But seriously, the tech here is INSAAANE, I could admire it for days!"
"Credit Cody and Sho for that one" Elizabeth said" They've spent some time upgrading a few stuff and improved the security system"

Somewhere in PaiMei, Thailand

From the looks of the spectators as they cheer like a bunch of roman nobles craving for blood as Worthington and Red Strike walk past the swarm, thanks to a little fast talking from Worthington and they walk towards the cage as they hear that their first recruit is just getting ready to start the fight.

They see a young woman, who is around 22, as she and a tall cage fighter with long dreads circle eachother. The tall fighter charged then he went with a punch, the female fighter ducked then countered by driving her elbow at the arm that the other fighter threw and deflected it. Then she uppercuts the under part of his jaw then he proceeds with a kick and she spins away to avoid it then clips his left leg. Causing the tall fighter to go down on a knee. She leaped up and gave elbow strikes to his temp then a spinning heel kick to the side of the head.. The tall fighter went down and is out cold.

She studies him for a bit then walked off. She caught Worthington who smiled and waved at him, she nods in return then she got off the stage. After collecting her winnings she approached Worthington and Red"Still got the moves" Worthington said"How's it going Dinah?"

"Cant complain, heard you scored on your last mission against CHAOS" Dinah said

"All thanks to the info you've given me" Worthington smiled" Dinah, this is my partner Red Strike"

"Greetings" Dinah said

Note: Appearance wise Prime Dinah resembles Chun Li, but with her hair down

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/102/2/3/Chun_Li_Stance_by_the_pooper.jpg
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Froggy wrote:"Pleasure to meet you Dinah. Your fluidity in combat is rather impressive and only second to your composure. I presume you know why we're here?"
Dinah nods" Worthington gave me the heads up and I'd like to hope take Chaos down a peg. Or more"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Pleasure to meet you Dinah. Your fluidity in combat is rather impressive and only second to your composure. I presume you know why we're here?"
Dinah nods" Worthington gave me the heads up and I'd like to hope take Chaos down a peg. Or more"
"then you'll be glad to know that in this time of crisis, we can officially sanction you" Res Strije would say as a portal opened up behind them and she handed Dinah a card

"Through this Umbragate you'll be transported to LION and a room to stock up on supplies"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Pleasure to meet you Dinah. Your fluidity in combat is rather impressive and only second to your composure. I presume you know why we're here?"
Dinah nods" Worthington gave me the heads up and I'd like to hope take Chaos down a peg. Or more"
"then you'll be glad to know that in this time of crisis, we can officially sanction you" Res Strije would say as a portal opened up behind them and she handed Dinah a card

"Through this Umbragate you'll be transported to LION and a room to stock up on supplies"

"Been awhile since I've been in LION. How is the gang there" Dinah asked

OT: Didn't expect her to show up did ya?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Pleasure to meet you Dinah. Your fluidity in combat is rather impressive and only second to your composure. I presume you know why we're here?"
Dinah nods" Worthington gave me the heads up and I'd like to hope take Chaos down a peg. Or more"
"then you'll be glad to know that in this time of crisis, we can officially sanction you" Res Strije would say as a portal opened up behind them and she handed Dinah a card

"Through this Umbragate you'll be transported to LION and a room to stock up on supplies"

"Been awhile since I've been in LION. How is the gang there" Dinah asked

OT: Didn't expect her to show up did ya?
naw but I'm glad

"I feel it only appropriate to day that despite the situation we are well. Glad to have you onboard"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Pleasure to meet you Dinah. Your fluidity in combat is rather impressive and only second to your composure. I presume you know why we're here?"
Dinah nods" Worthington gave me the heads up and I'd like to hope take Chaos down a peg. Or more"
"then you'll be glad to know that in this time of crisis, we can officially sanction you" Res Strije would say as a portal opened up behind them and she handed Dinah a card

"Through this Umbragate you'll be transported to LION and a room to stock up on supplies"

"Been awhile since I've been in LION. How is the gang there" Dinah asked

OT: Didn't expect her to show up did ya?
naw but I'm glad

"I feel it only appropriate to day that despite the situation we are well. Glad to have you onboard"
"What she said" Worthington responds" Need every valuable ally we could get"

"Good to be apart of the team again" Dinah said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 am

"Given your physical prowess and mental acumen, I think you'd be a perfect fit for espionage. Would you agree?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 am

" Up for a tour of our HQ?" Worthington asked

"Sure" Dinah said then Worthington pressed the com in his ear"Ok Sho we picked up a recruit so lets roll out the welcome mat"

A portal then opened and both of them entered through the portal.

"Wow. A step up from our old HQ in the clock tower" Dinah responded as she looked around
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Froggy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 am

Legato wrote:" Up for a tour of our HQ?" Worthington asked

"Sure" Dinah said then Worthington pressed the com in his ear"Ok Sho we picked up a recruit so lets roll out the welcome mat"

A portal then opened and both of them entered through the portal.

"Wow. A step up from our old HQ in the clock tower" Dinah responded as she looked around
"it was believed you would appreciate the upgrades Dinah, or should we now refer to you by your codename?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:19 am

OH HELL YEAH! DINAH UP IN HERE!cheers 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The CHAOS War

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum