Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am


Story thread for Damon and friend's rescue arc, we can start off this arc with by showing what's happening to the captured teens and then change gears to the Exodus High Gang, then have them be given the mission.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 am

Caught Prime Artemis's introduction?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

SORRY for the lateness

Post  Froggy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 am

Post reserved for Monday

The two combatants were shuffling around in the sand covered ring. One of them, large with green/gray scales and a huge shell on his back, squatted low while his opponent, a young woman with green/pink hair bandages all over her arms and legs got into a fighting stance.

Up in a high loft overlooking the fight, two men discussed their odds

"5 mil on FaeShine" said one of them as she charged toward her opponent, hands glowing. Her opponent smirked at this move and laid his hands at his side, laughing.

"You think that'll pierce my hide girlie? I've taken every shot! My hide is TOO DURABLE FOR YOURK!" was all he said as FaeShine blasted inside his mouth, causing his head to bleed internally, killing him. FaeShine dropped to her knees in sadness as the 'ref' walked in, clapping his hands.

"AAAAND FaeShine WINS again! She's lasted 7 matches, and will soon be matched against our possible champion!"

FaeShine looked disgusted at this

OOC: sorry guys for being so late


Last edited by Froggy on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 pm

it be nice if  the twins Binji & Jinji  plus  Prince Kaz & Mono join in on this. yes Binji and Jinji are LION Academy students, Prince Kaz is the prince of Japan  and Mono lives in Hong Kong with her grandaunt Segi  who is also Kaz's grandmother. also yes they're all  super power teenagers  and each one of them is 16 years old. Binji's a dark  manipulator and her twin sister Jinji is a light manipulator, Kaz is a gravity manipulator and Zotoishi Mono Mitsurugi who refers to be called Mono is a blood manipulator

all four teenagers are half Kaijin and Kaz & Mono are cousins, and are the Pipii Einjeru's great great great grandsons. Binji & Jinji are the daughters of Osuama Mozo / Azai Nagamasa and his second wife / current wife Suzuki Mozo.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Froggy on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 am

As FaeShine was lead back to her cell by the CHAOS guards, she felt the eyes of the other prisoners stare at her.

"Looks slike the sweet little girl turned out to be a killer huh? who knew you had it in you princess?" a man with half his face covered in the darkness said, smirking. FaeShine looked away from him, hands glowing
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:00 am


"Fae! FAE! Are you alright?" One of the captured teenagers asked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:13 am

Admin wrote:
"Fae! FAE! Are you alright?" One of the captured teenagers asked.
She gave a weak smile to the fellow captured teen. "I'm alright, spi-spa--, I'm sorry, I don't remember your name" she'd tell him, thinking to herself names don't matter because they'll all be dead soon. No. No. No she shouldn't think like that, she shouldn't. She still had to answer his question, but then decided against doing so. "I'm alive?" she'd say, a non-answer. even as she shined her hands, the blood stayed. "I want to get out of here, out of this!" she'd tell him, grabbing his shoulders. "You wan tto get out of here too right? we can get out of here right?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:17 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Fae! FAE! Are you alright?" One of the captured teenagers asked.
She gave a weak smile to the fellow captured teen. "I'm alright, spi-spa--, I'm sorry, I don't remember your name" she'd tell him, thinking to herself names don't matter because they'll all be dead soon. No. No. No she shouldn't think like that, she shouldn't. She still had to answer his question, but then decided against doing so. "I'm alive?" she'd say, a non-answer. even as she shined her hands, the blood stayed. "I want to get out of here, out of this!" she'd tell him, grabbing his shoulders. "You wan tto get out of here too right? we can get out of here right?
"Yes. Yes we can. Don't ever give up. We promised each other that remember?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:17 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Fae! FAE! Are you alright?" One of the captured teenagers asked.
She gave a weak smile to the fellow captured teen. "I'm alright, spi-spa--, I'm sorry, I don't remember your name" she'd tell him, thinking to herself names don't matter because they'll all be dead soon. No. No. No she shouldn't think like that, she shouldn't. She still had to answer his question, but then decided against doing so. "I'm alive?" she'd say, a non-answer. even as she shined her hands, the blood stayed. "I want to get out of here, out of this!" she'd tell him, grabbing his shoulders. "You wan tto get out of here too right? we can get out of here right?
"Yes. Yes we can. Don't ever give up. We promised each other that remember?"
Fae's face wrenched itself to give a weak smile, gripping his shoulder. "Yeah, we did, didn't we?" she'd ask rhetorically. "We'll ge tout of here, somehow" she'd say, eyeing the guard who walked in. He stared down at the two

"YOu two are next for tomorrow. Renus wants it to be extra nasty, so tear each other up!" he'd say, laughing as he walked away. Fae felt her stomach wrench, and she wanted to throw up, but held it in as she looked at her friend


meanwhile, Team Kick A$$ would check to see another burgeoning SPB teen had gone missing, and this made about 10 in 3 months, in addition to the 5 others in the past two months
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:21 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Fae! FAE! Are you alright?" One of the captured teenagers asked.
She gave a weak smile to the fellow captured teen. "I'm alright, spi-spa--, I'm sorry, I don't remember your name" she'd tell him, thinking to herself names don't matter because they'll all be dead soon. No. No. No she shouldn't think like that, she shouldn't. She still had to answer his question, but then decided against doing so. "I'm alive?" she'd say, a non-answer. even as she shined her hands, the blood stayed. "I want to get out of here, out of this!" she'd tell him, grabbing his shoulders. "You wan tto get out of here too right? we can get out of here right?
"Yes. Yes we can. Don't ever give up. We promised each other that remember?"
Fae's face wrenched itself to give a weak smile, gripping his shoulder. "Yeah, we did, didn't we?" she'd ask rhetorically. "We'll ge tout of here, somehow" she'd say, eyeing the guard who walked in. He stared down at the two

"YOu two are next for tomorrow. Renus wants it to be extra nasty, so tear each other up!" he'd say, laughing as he walked away. Fae felt her stomach wrench, and she wanted to throw up, but held it in as she looked at her friend


meanwhile, Team Kick A$$ would check to see another burgeoning SPB teen had gone missing, and this made about 10 in 3 months, in addition to the 5 others in the past two months
Her friend smiled. "Don't worry...I think I have a plan." She whispered. "A draw. We'll knock each other out."

Siphon teleported to where the teenager had last been seen and started searching for clues.
Meanwhile, Future Sight was meditating in his room, waiting for a vision that would hopefully give them something to go on.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:31 am

"THat sounds good but still, this is Renus. You saw what he did to the last person to try and avert his wishes. Remember Skullmongous?" she asked her friend, bringing back the memory fo their former compatriot with the super hard skull that Renus had killed when he faked a win.

Siphon would find a trail of photonic energy, albeit faint, and see it lead into a warehouse, while Future Sight got flashes of Faeshyne and her friend Splice fighting each other in front of a robed man with a bandaged face
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:41 am

Froggy wrote:"THat sounds good but still, this is Renus. You saw what he did to the last person to try and avert his wishes. Remember Skullmongous?" she asked her friend, bringing back the memory fo their former compatriot with the super hard skull that Renus had killed when he faked a win.

Siphon would find a trail of photonic energy, albeit faint, and see it lead into a warehouse, while Future Sight got flashes of Faeshyne and her friend Splice fighting each other in front of a robed man with a bandaged face
"We'll make it convincing then. Genuine."

Siphon called it in to Hourglass (Victoria) Future Sight (Jayce) Protector (Hank) and Omni-Man (Damon) about where she was and waited for backup.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Froggy on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:51 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"THat sounds good but still, this is Renus. You saw what he did to the last person to try and avert his wishes. Remember Skullmongous?" she asked her friend, bringing back the memory fo their former compatriot with the super hard skull that Renus had killed when he faked a win.

Siphon would find a trail of photonic energy, albeit faint, and see it lead into a warehouse, while Future Sight got flashes of Faeshyne and her friend Splice fighting each other in front of a robed man with a bandaged face
"We'll make it convincing then. Genuine."

Siphon called it in to Hourglass (Victoria) Future Sight (Jayce) Protector (Hank) and Omni-Man (Damon) about where she was and waited for backup.
Faeshyne smiled. "Will do" is all she'd say before Renus shut the door

Renus had a bandaged face and hands, exposed uscular abdomen and ripped pants. He prepared to go topside to deal with any possible interlopers
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:01 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"THat sounds good but still, this is Renus. You saw what he did to the last person to try and avert his wishes. Remember Skullmongous?" she asked her friend, bringing back the memory fo their former compatriot with the super hard skull that Renus had killed when he faked a win.

Siphon would find a trail of photonic energy, albeit faint, and see it lead into a warehouse, while Future Sight got flashes of Faeshyne and her friend Splice fighting each other in front of a robed man with a bandaged face
"We'll make it convincing then. Genuine."

Siphon called it in to Hourglass (Victoria) Future Sight (Jayce) Protector (Hank) and Omni-Man (Damon) about where she was and waited for backup.
Faeshyne smiled. "Will do" is all she'd say before Renus shut the door

Renus had a bandaged face and hands, exposed uscular abdomen and ripped pants. He prepared to go topside to deal with any possible interlopers

Siphon turned herself invisible and waited for a guard to show up, upon seeing Renus, she floated down behind him, grabbed his shoulder and teleported the two of them to LION and shoved Renus against a wall. "Hi there bandages, I'm Siphon, this is LION and you and me are going to have a chat."
(Yo, Mary! I've caught a big one this time!) She told her telepathically.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Froggy on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:07 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"THat sounds good but still, this is Renus. You saw what he did to the last person to try and avert his wishes. Remember Skullmongous?" she asked her friend, bringing back the memory fo their former compatriot with the super hard skull that Renus had killed when he faked a win.

Siphon would find a trail of photonic energy, albeit faint, and see it lead into a warehouse, while Future Sight got flashes of Faeshyne and her friend Splice fighting each other in front of a robed man with a bandaged face
"We'll make it convincing then. Genuine."

Siphon called it in to Hourglass (Victoria) Future Sight (Jayce) Protector (Hank) and Omni-Man (Damon) about where she was and waited for backup.
Faeshyne smiled. "Will do" is all she'd say before Renus shut the door

Renus had a bandaged face and hands, exposed uscular abdomen and ripped pants. He prepared to go topside to deal with any possible interlopers

Siphon turned herself invisible and waited for a guard to show up, upon seeing Renus, she floated down behind him, grabbed his shoulder and teleported the two of them to LION and shoved Renus against a wall. "Hi there bandages, I'm Siphon, this is LION and you and me are going to have a chat."
(Yo, Mary! I've caught a big one this time!) She told her telepathically.
"Riiiight" was all Renus would say as he turned around and spin kicked at Siphon's feet after she contacted Mary
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:09 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"THat sounds good but still, this is Renus. You saw what he did to the last person to try and avert his wishes. Remember Skullmongous?" she asked her friend, bringing back the memory fo their former compatriot with the super hard skull that Renus had killed when he faked a win.

Siphon would find a trail of photonic energy, albeit faint, and see it lead into a warehouse, while Future Sight got flashes of Faeshyne and her friend Splice fighting each other in front of a robed man with a bandaged face
"We'll make it convincing then. Genuine."

Siphon called it in to Hourglass (Victoria) Future Sight (Jayce) Protector (Hank) and Omni-Man (Damon) about where she was and waited for backup.
Faeshyne smiled. "Will do" is all she'd say before Renus shut the door

Renus had a bandaged face and hands, exposed uscular abdomen and ripped pants. He prepared to go topside to deal with any possible interlopers

Siphon turned herself invisible and waited for a guard to show up, upon seeing Renus, she floated down behind him, grabbed his shoulder and teleported the two of them to LION and shoved Renus against a wall. "Hi there bandages, I'm Siphon, this is LION and you and me are going to have a chat."
(Yo, Mary! I've caught a big one this time!) She told her telepathically.
"Riiiight" was all Renus would say as he turned around and spin kicked at Siphon's feet after she contacted Mary

Penelope was kicked off her feet...and then just floated for a moment before smiling and touching back down. "Now that wasn't nice." She gestured and pinned him down with telekinesis. "Now then, first question, what is a man like keeping underground? Maybe kidnapped kids?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Froggy on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:11 am

"You think i'm scared of a hero?" he'd ask, pinned down. "NOt like you'd kill a man, cause I ain't talking about #*)# I do to make money. It's my job, you wanna find out why don't you go down there yourself?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Kick-A**: The Rescue

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum