ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes EmptyHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Scion
Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes Future10

Scion has every sort of individual that make up the city and help give it a sense of identity. Alex Strong, also known as Venture, is one of those kind of individuals. During the late afternoon Venture is flying in the city doing his routine patrols, scouting for any kind of unusual activity

Last edited by Legato on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Down below, a swirling mass of energy would be seen as a young man put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, a hole forming that exploded with energy. The young man's body then glowed before golden shards stuck out, turning into wings and his face gaining a snake like appearance, before he became a fully winged serpent with a crown of wings on it's head, shooting up into the sky right at Venture

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Down below, a swirling mass of energy would be seen as a young man put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, a hole forming that exploded with energy. The young man's body then glowed before golden shards stuck out, turning into wings and his face gaining a snake like appearance, before he became a fully winged serpent with a crown of wings on it's head, shooting up into the sky right at Venture

Venture swerved then looked at the winged serpent"Heh, just my lucky day. So before I beat you into the ground I'd like to know what is your name?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Venture swerved then looked at the winged serpent"Heh, just my lucky day. So before I beat you into the ground I'd like to know what is your name?"
The winged serpent stared at Venture with eyes that were from another dimension,utterly inhuman. "Kukulcan" was all it said, the voice ringing in his head as a blast of thermokinetic energy slammed into him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The winged serpent stared at Venture with eyes that were from another dimension,utterly inhuman. "Kukulcan" was all it said, the voice ringing in his head as a blast of thermokinetic energy slammed into him
An orange magical glyph is surrounded by Venture to counteract the thermokinetic energy then Venture sends the energy from the glyph at Kukulcan. He can feel the intense heat from the magical attack strike him and Kukulcan was struck by the magical energy.

more_horiz
Kukulcan would say something in a strange ancient tongue and disperse the magical energy. "Your magic stinks of order and new age righteousness" before pulling it's wings back an dflapping them once, shouting "ANCIENT STORM!" and a slew of magical thunderbolts shoot at VEnture, a rainbow of psychedelic power splashing across the sky

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Kukulcan would say something in a strange ancient tongue and disperse the magical energy. "Your magic stinks of order and new age righteousness" before pulling it's wings back an dflapping them once, shouting "ANCIENT STORM!" and a slew of magical thunderbolts shoot at VEnture, a rainbow of psychedelic power splashing across the sky

Flying Venture zig zags from left to right with extraordinary speed, avoiding the thunderbolts. He then summons a round glowing ball in his hand and sends it at Kukulcan and as it got close to him it vanished then a volley of lightning bolts struck him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Flying Venture zig zags from left to right with extraordinary speed, avoiding the thunderbolts. He then summons a round glowing ball in his hand and sends it at Kukulcan and as it got close to him it vanished then a volley of lightning bolts struck him
Kukulcan's wings would bend in to defend him from the lightning bolts as they pressed against them, shooting them off his body before arching his head back and firing a beam of energy from his mouth "SOUL OF THE EARTH BEAM!" would be heard as a greenish wave of energy splashed out at Venture

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kukulcan's wings would bend in to defend him from the lightning bolts as they pressed against them, shooting them off his body before arching his head back and firing a beam of energy from his mouth "SOUL OF THE EARTH BEAM!" would be heard as a greenish wave of energy splashed out at Venture
Venture vanished then Kukulcan sees dozens of duplicate Ventures surrounding him. They outstretched their hands then their eyes glowed and mystical chains bounded his wings. Venture then used a spell to sent what looked like regular feathers but are actually razor sharp feathers capable of cutting anything. They the feathers swarm around Kukulcan, slicing at his skin

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Venture vanished then Kukulcan sees dozens of duplicate Ventures surrounding him. They outstretched their hands then their eyes glowed and mystical chains bounded his wings. Venture then used a spell to sent what looked like regular feathers but are actually razor sharp feathers capable of cutting anything. They the feathers swarm around Kukulcan, slicing at his skin
Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

and the form of Kukulcan would disperse, dropping the person who shot themselves in the head to summon him to the ground at high speed

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

and the form of Kukulcan would disperse, dropping the person who shot themselves in the head to summon him to the ground at high speed
Venture flew down then quickly grabbed the guy who fell" Gotcha" he said while carrying him

more_horiz
The guy would groggily reply "well that's good..or not, guess the possession didn't work" he'd say before falling into unconsciousness

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The guy would groggily reply "well that's good..or not, guess the possession didn't work" he'd say before falling into unconsciousness

Haven Medical Center

The guy opens his eyes and he finds himself in a medical room laying on a bed" Hey there sleepyhead"

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110922182404/generatorrex/it/images/5/5b/119_Holiday.jpg

"Dr.Serene" she smiled then placed a hand on his shoulder"Relax. Still have some injuries that need tended to" she then placed a hand over him and the guy can feel his body start to glow" Got a name?"

more_horiz
Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Haven Medical Center

The guy opens his eyes and he finds himself in a medical room laying on a bed" Hey there sleepyhead"

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110922182404/generatorrex/it/images/5/5b/119_Holiday.jpg

"Dr.Serene" she smiled then placed a hand on his shoulder"Relax. Still have some injuries that need tended to" she then placed a hand over him and the guy can feel his body start to glow" Got a name?"
The blond haired young man would have an eagle's eye around his neck. "Healer? He'd ask before stating his name. "Faust, Jim Faust" was all he'd add before patting his body down. "Did I come in here with anything? anyone?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Haven Medical Center

The blond haired young man would have an eagle's eye around his neck. "Healer? He'd ask before stating his name. "Faust, Jim Faust" was all he'd add before patting his body down. "Did I come in here with anything? anyone?
Dr.Serene motioned to Alex leaning against the doorway" He was the one who brought you here"

Alex waved at him"Hi" he approached him as Dr.Serene finishes the healing process" How are you feeling?"

Alex
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/021659484f2ab2f495784.png

more_horiz
Like I should still have my gun he thought, but didn't say. Instead, his reply was very brief and curt

"Fine" was all he said

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Like I should still have my gun he thought, but didn't say. Instead, his reply was very brief and curt

"Fine" was all he said
" So. Out of curiosity. What did you mean by possession didn't work?" Alex asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Fine" was all he said

" So. Out of curiosity. What did you mean by possession didn't work?" Alex asked
Jim Faust gave Alex a raised eyebrow look. He heard that? well, s#*)#

"What I meant by possession didn't work, what is this, an interrogation room? Doctor, can't I like choose who can and cannot visit me?" He'd ask her with a pleading face

OOC: don't forget the chase adv thread Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Fine" was all he said

Jim Faust gave Alex a raised eyebrow look. He heard that? well, s#*)#

"What I meant by possession didn't work, what is this, an interrogation room? Doctor, can't I like choose who can and cannot visit me?" He'd ask her with a pleading face

OOC: don't forget the chase adv thread Smile

"Alex now isn't the time for that" Dr.Serene scolded in which he shrugged" Ok."

"To answer your question, this isn't an interrogation room. This is a place for you to recover" Dr.Serene said

more_horiz
"Well then uh dear Dr. Serene, may I ask that I recover in peace? I ask only because you seem to be a fair, caring and understanding woman" he'd say, making a quick face at Alex before straightening up. "This is everything I had when I came in doctor?" He'd ask, patting himself down. He really didn't want to lose his gun

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well then uh dear Dr. Serene, may I ask that I recover in peace? I ask only because you seem to be a fair, caring and understanding woman" he'd say, making a quick face at Alex before straightening up. "This is everything I had when I came in doctor?" He'd ask, patting himself down. He really didn't want to lose his gun

" See we got a charmer in here" Dr.Serene said then nods" Ever since Alex brought you in yes"

"And a simple thank you for that would be nice btw" Alex said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

" See we got a charmer in here" Dr.Serene said then nods" Ever since Alex brought you in yes"

so that means my battle caster is in that alley?

Shiiittttt he'd think, smiling at Dr. Serene. "Charmer? I'm just appreciative that I have such a caring woman like you to watch over me....and him" Faust would say, giving Alex a weak smile as he added "and thank you but I should get going. May I leave Dr. Serene?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

so that means my battle caster is in that alley?

Shiiittttt he'd think, smiling at Dr. Serene. "Charmer? I'm just appreciative that I have such a caring woman like you to watch over me....and him" Faust would say, giving Alex a weak smile as he added "and thank you but I should get going. May I leave Dr. Serene?"
OT:Wink 

"Welcome" Alex smiled then as Dr.Serene has Faust checked out Alex escorted him out of the hospital" So tell me" he reaches into his pocket then pulled out a battle caster" Makeshift pocket dimension. This what you're looking for?" he jerked it away when he sees Faust reach out to grab it" Not so fast. First you have to answer something for me" he said as they walked" What did you mean by possession didn't work and what was that thing that attacked me?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply