Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Legato on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Silas leaps out of the window and lands on one of the rooftops of the buildings

"Silas" The Colossus of Death boomed" I've come for the boy. Don't even think about standing in my way

"You want to claim him. You have to get by me!!!" Silas declared then glowed with enormous amount of chi energy

At the cafe Myrden reached into his coat and pulled out the Grey Wolf. His signature weapon

http://peterku.deviantart.com/art/spear-concept-173333263

The blades of the Grey Wolf glowed" Stay here, whatever you do don't let it get you" he said then he ran faster than what Nina's eyes could comprehend and sees Myrden leaped from the ground to the roof of a very tall building
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Edward ( yelling at the  The Colossus of Death): hey you pile of giant  flesh don't like your attitude so I'm going to kick your ass got that!

Edward swipes at the The Colossus of Death with his blade arm and  Edward lands on the ground  as Kyo  says in firm tone.

Kyo: you got guts taking that thing head on Ed.  ( hmm I can't use my combustion alchemy here it's too risky  bystanders might get hurt . I could tried to boil the liquid in that things eyes ( stare at the Colossus of Death) that's if it they contain liquid!

Edward: well I don't give a damn how big my opponent is    I will knock them down to size.  ( sees Myrden  on top of a very tall building): hmm that guy must be Myrden and he's on top of a very tall building , I don't think my Magkitech legs can it me up there,  but I know what can Alchemy I just make step stones on the building!

Edward dashes towards the very tall building that Myrden is standing on top of  claps his hands and uses Alchemy to  form a bunch of stepping stones on the building.  Edward hops on to the  step stones and using them to get to the top of the very tall building that Myrden is on and just look at him  saying in firm tone.

Edward: that has to be the guy I wonder if he has a philosopher stone?

Yuri leaps on top of the building that Edward is on and looks at Myrden saying in stern tone.

Yuri:  I think that's Myrden Ed, but we can't ask him any yet not with that thing in the way  ( point at the Death Colossus ) ( looking at the streets below) hey there's Remus  maybe I can ask him to explain this book he gave to me.

Edward claps his hands and  slams to the ground using his  Alchemy  and transmutes a piece of the ground into a long metal spear saying in stern tone

Edward: I know that thing is in our way!

Kyo: okay let's hope this works!

Kyo snaps his fingers and uses his combustion Alchemy in hopes to combust the liquid in the Death Colossus eyes if it has any at the same time  Edward throws the metal spear at the Death Colossus.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 am

Nina was about to argue before she felt a cold breeze and knew to back off. Johnny had something to do with this, or his silent 'partner'

so she'd stay put

Myrden would find a large werewolf atop the roof as well, slicing air bullets at The Colossus of Death. This werewolf seemed different from others, as if it was more composed
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:45 am

Froggy wrote:Nina was about to argue before she felt a cold breeze and knew to back off. Johnny had something to do with this, or his silent 'partner'

so she'd stay put

Myrden would find a large werewolf atop the roof as well, slicing air bullets at The Colossus of Death. This werewolf seemed different from others, as if it was more composed
Edward: that werewolf?!? okay I need to find something on this building I can use as projectile weapon. the ground it's self it's big enough to transmute into a cannon but maybe can used something on the building. ( looks around the building and finds nothing then gets a idea) my coat that's it I can transmuted it into a weapon!

Edward takes off his coat to underneath it he is wearing a black tee tank top and his right arm is metal and also are both his legs but he's wearing blue jeans over them with brown work boots. Edward then tosses his coat to the ground claps his hands , touches his coat and uses Alchemy to transmuted his coat into a rapid fire heavy machine gun and let's a ripped on the Colossus of Death firing bullets at it saying in stern tone.

Edward: that Werewolf and those other guys aren't the only ones you have to deal with , there's also me Edward Jones the Iron Alchemist you pile of overgrown flesh!

Kyo: I said it was risky to use my combustion Alchemy in a place like this but maybe if I do pinpoint explosions I can just target that thing with out anyone else getting caught in the explosions.

Kyo snaps his fingers and uses his combustion Alchemy to do pinpoint fiery explosions targeting the Colossus of Death with them.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:37 am

Edward  uses his alchemy to transmute the heavy weapon he's using  back into his coat  and leaves on the ground saying in firm tone as he leaps towards The Colossus of Death

Edward: I don't know what you're made of but if what i'm thinking right now is correct than this should work!

Edward claps his hands while in the air and places his metal hand on the Colossus  of Death causing blue hermetic magical energy to surge from his metal hand into the   Colossus  of Death shoulder. Edward then grabs the edge of a building and pulls himself up saying in firm tone.

Edward: Okay I hope that work! ( spots Silas)  hey there my name's Edward Jones the Iron Alchemist so I see this pile over grown flesh ( staring at the Colossus of Death) is in your way too?  yeah I just came here to ask this guy name  Myrden had a philosopher's stone, then all sudden that thing shows up and gets in my damn way!

meanwhile Kyo appears on the building that Myrden and  the werewolf is on after running up a flight of stairs then says in firm tone.

Kyo: so Remus, Myrden what are we exactly dealing with here?

Edward ( shouting at the Colossus of Death ):  hey you over grown pile of flesh  I'm not sure what your after or what you want, but one things for sure your in my damn way!!!

Edward Jones his hands and touches the small section of the building that leads to the top of it using his Alchemy to transmute it into a fully functional turret. Edward then  uses the turret to fire a barrage of 30 mm caliber rounds and Kyo sees this saying in firm tone.

Kyo: amazing he's able to use Alchemy without drawing a hermetic circle but still that shouldn't be possible so how does the kid do it?  maybe the secret has to do with whatever magic is powering that Magkitech  mail of his!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  FistofIron on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"
"Tell me are all your targets evil?", said Oda as he uncrossed his arms.
Ellis made a "more or less" motion with his hand. "To be honest with ya, evil is a hard to define thing, why, is that a problem?" the small man would ask, looking up at Yagyu wit determination in his eyes
"I became the Brawler of Justice to defend against evil. Of course that a problem.", Oda said as his muscle threatened to rip his shirt and leather jacket.
Ellis shrugged. "Yeah, I figured big guy but here's the thing, I ain't alone and I ain't exactly scared of you" he'd say, whistling as a pressurized cannon of water hit Oda in the back, sending him sprawling. Oda would turn to see the water coming from the hands of a very attractive darkskinned woman, her lower body all water but her upper half ALL woman

"Mami Wata, Oda, Oda,  Mami Wata. She's the middle finger and I'm the pointer. You ready for this?"
Oda got back to his feet and dusted himself off. "Hell yeah lets do this.", Oda was about to lung forward when he noticed the snow falling. " Oh looks like this won't be two on one after all."
"oh, you got a partner too huh?" Ellis would say, jumping up into the air and coming down hard in front of Oda, creating a shockwave as he bounced

"What, is it a polar bear?" mami wata asked
The woman hair was jet black and her skin was white.

"Polar bear? Are you saying I'm fat?", said the Snow Queen as twin katana made of ice appeared in her hands.

"Still getting into trouble without me huh Oda?

"I had it covered."

"Sure did. Now lets show them what happens when monsters cause trouble in this town.", she plunged her swords into the ground and mack truck sized spike came towards the monsters.

OOC: Sorry for the delay I've been out in the field for a little white.

FistofIron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 pm

FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"
Ellis made a "more or less" motion with his hand. "To be honest with ya, evil is a hard to define thing, why, is that a problem?" the small man would ask, looking up at Yagyu wit determination in his eyes
"I became the Brawler of Justice to defend against evil. Of course that a problem.", Oda said as his muscle threatened to rip his shirt and leather jacket.
Ellis shrugged. "Yeah, I figured big guy but here's the thing, I ain't alone and I ain't exactly scared of you" he'd say, whistling as a pressurized cannon of water hit Oda in the back, sending him sprawling. Oda would turn to see the water coming from the hands of a very attractive darkskinned woman, her lower body all water but her upper half ALL woman

"Mami Wata, Oda, Oda,  Mami Wata. She's the middle finger and I'm the pointer. You ready for this?"
Oda got back to his feet and dusted himself off. "Hell yeah lets do this.", Oda was about to lung forward when he noticed the snow falling. " Oh looks like this won't be two on one after all."
"oh, you got a partner too huh?" Ellis would say, jumping up into the air and coming down hard in front of Oda, creating a shockwave as he bounced

"Polar bear? Are you saying I'm fat?", said the Snow Queen as twin katana made of ice appeared in her hands.

"I had it covered."

"Sure did. Now lets show them what happens when monsters cause trouble in this town.", she plunged her swords into the ground and mack truck sized spike came towards the monsters.

OOC: it's all good man, no need to apologize

Mami Wata raised an eyebrow. "And if I was?" Before shooting a stream of water towards the spikes that curved up and sliced them in half due to magical pressure, while Ellis hopped over his, leaping onto Oda's back, hands covering his face. "PEEK A BOO!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FistofIron on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:

"I had it covered."

Mami Wata raised an eyebrow. "And if I was?" Before shooting a stream of water towards the spikes that curved up and sliced them in half due to magical pressure, while Ellis hopped over his, leaping onto Oda's back, hands covering his face. "PEEK A BOO!"
Oda flexed his muscles sending the dwarf flying through the air.

FistofIron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:32 am

continuing from here

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:before Remus left, he'd smacked Yuri int he back of the head with a book about misplaced application of cultural principles upon different species, book flipping open to a chapter about how Oni's applying their rituals of punishment on humans is fundamentally wrong and it'd be greatly disturbing to the subject of their punishment

considering Yuri's overuse of her powers upon Edward, it was no wonder his psyche was so fractured and he resigned himself to her abuse. Unfortunately, this concept or even Edward's feelings on it didn't matter to Yuri, as the relationship between the oni and human was so alien to her, or worse, she did not care how her actions affected Edward, her supposed 'love'
Yuri: oh what's a book on Oni ,  the relationship between a Oni and Human huh  is this what  old guy what me to look it? I don't get it this all seems strange and alienate to me. I wish he hadn't left I want him to explain this book to me I don't understand it.

Kyo: look just check the book out  and read through it, you may not understand it at first since it's so alienate to you but  just give it time it will sink in eventually.

Edward: Myrden  let's go we need to get to this Myrden guys place now.

Kyo: you heading to Myrden's place huh well it just so happens I know where the guy lives , and it also happens that I'm a certified taxi driver.  so why are you looking for Myrden anyways?

Kyo grabs a Taxi hat that's lying on a bookshelf and puts it on as Edward says in stern tone.

Edward:  I herd he has a philosopher's Stone I want to know if it's true.

Kyo: I see then i will take you to him in exchange that you allow me to test your skills at the magic arena    I want to see  if you as good as they say you are back in your home town  Magikville  Iron Alchemist! oh and nice Magkitech mail who's your mechanic?

Edward: my local blacksmith don't know her name really I just know that she's a smells like fish and has this shell on her back. oh and I accept you on your offer but only because  it's my one and only chance to face the legendary Boom Boom Alchemist himself!

Kyo: ah your mechanic's a Kappa I see, and  nice for you to accept  my challenge now let's get going to Myrden's

Yuri checks out the   book about misplaced application of cultural principles upon different species and walks out the door with Kyo  and Edward. Kyo shows them his Taxi car and Edward just says in stern tone.

Edward: doesn't that piece of junk even run? stand back  

Kyo: well it's been busted up a little  over the years but maybe you can fix it up kid. ( spots Nina ,Myrden  and Remus) well Ed looks like we won't have to  go to Myrden's to see the guy after all.  

Edward:  what ever that  ( looking at the Colossus) thing is I don't like it so I'm kicking it's ass!

Kyo ( looking at the Colossus as he puts one of his hands in his pocket ): that thing doesn't look like it's here for a friendly chat that's for sure

Edward claps his hands and uses alchemy to make a metal blade appear on his Magkitech  arm and points at the Colossus saying in stern tone

Edward: okay you overgrown flesh bag  I don't care what you are I'm taking you down!

due to his Magkitech legs Edward runs towards the  Colossus at amazing speed and jumps high in the air  ready to attack  the Colossus.
Legato wrote:Silas leaps out of the window and lands on one of the rooftops of the buildings

"Silas" The Colossus of Death boomed" I've come for the boy. Don't even think about standing in my way

"You want to claim him. You have to get by me!!!" Silas declared then glowed with enormous amount of chi energy

At the cafe Myrden reached into his coat and pulled out the Grey Wolf. His signature weapon

The blades of the Grey Wolf glowed" Stay here, whatever you do don't let it get you" he said then he ran faster than what Nina's eyes could comprehend and sees Myrden leaped from the ground to the roof of a very tall building

Froggy wrote:Nina was about to argue before she felt a cold breeze and knew to back off. Johnny had something to do with this, or his silent 'partner'

so she'd stay put

Yuri: (spots the Werewolf and Myrden) hey Ed i think that's Myrden up there on that roof top also there's a werewolf up there to and another building there's this guy who's glowing with energy I think it's Chi.

Edward Jones: yeah that could be are guy Yuri, but I don't think now is a good time to ask him if he has a Philosopher's Stone! as for who the other guy is on the another building I have no freaking clue but he better be on my side that's for damn sure! but that Werewolf he reminds me of someone I met but i can't pinpoint exactly who?

Yuri: it could be Remus ,that Werewolf creature does have some sort of likeness to him.

distracting by the thought that the Werewolf might be Remus Edward misses The Colossus of Death by a hair and lands on the ground saying in stern tone

Edward Jones : damn it Yuri you made me lose focus , but yeah your right that werewolf up there could be Remus good thinking Yuri now to get on to that building with style.

Edward Jones claps his hands and slams them on the ground sending forth Alchemy energy towards the building that Myrden and the Werewolf are on causing self metal poles to transmuted on to the building itself. Edward Jones then tosses off his and uses acrobatics to uses the metal poles he made on the building to reach the top of it. once on he just stares at the Werewolf as Yuri just leaps on to the top of the building about ready to smash him with her club but she stops when she sees Kyo burst through a door that was on top of the building and just says in stern tone.

Yuri: you dummy Is that my fault you lost your focus okay! (if Kyo is up here that must me that Werewolf is Remus so I can't hit Ed with my club cause Remus-san might get mad at me and if he gets mad at me than he might that explain this book to me)

Kyo ( addressing Remus while adjusting his gloves that have hermetic circle symbols on them ): so Remus what are we exactly dealing with here?

Edwards Jones: that's what I like to know to! just what is that giant pile of walking flesh ( eyeing The Colossus of Death ?)

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:01 am

FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:

"I had it covered."

Oda flexed his muscles sending the dwarf flying through the air.
Ellis would make a sound like "OWWWLP" as he flew through the air, grabbing himself on a high up light pole and turning for a bit before swinging back
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Legato wrote:Silas leaps out of the window and lands on one of the rooftops of the buildings

The COD opened it's mouth then it fired a burst of energy at the home where Silas was in. Silas managed to fly out of there and straight towards the COD.

"Alright you bastard" He reared his arm back" Eat fist" the COD simply smiled then Silas struck the COD at the face hard, sending tremors throughout the city. The COD stood his ground then swatted Silas to the ground
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Legato wrote:

The COD opened it's mouth then it fired a burst of energy at the home where Silas was in. Silas managed to fly out of there and straight towards the COD.

"Alright you bastard" He reared his arm back" Eat fist" the COD simply smiled then Silas struck the COD at the face hard, sending tremors throughout the city. The COD stood his ground then swatted Silas to the ground
Myrden would see Remus Long on the roof with him, holding the ground as he wolfed out, his full werewolf form standing at eight feet tall.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Myrden would see Remus Long on the roof with him, holding the ground as he wolfed out, his full werewolf form standing at eight feet tall.
They would see Silas fly in the air. Myrden shot his hand out and used a spell to stop him in mid air

"Kadalakuṇḍā bigin̄cu"

Silas stopped then Myrden he send Silas to Remus" Grab on!!!" Silas grabbed hold of Remus then rides ontop of his back.

He sees Myrden smirking then Silas scoffed" Not the weirdest thing I've mounted." He then spits out blood" I've taken harder hits from Alex during out sparring sessions"

(You *** idiot!!! Why didn't you help him?) Alex thought to himself as he ran and the then countered(Cause you would have made the situation worse dumbass!!) he made his way to where Remus and Faust stayed and he pounded on the door" I can sense that you're in there Faust, let me in!!!"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:04 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

They would see Silas fly in the air. Myrden shot his hand out and used a spell to stop him in mid air

"Kadalakuṇḍā bigin̄cu"

Silas stopped then Myrden he send Silas to Remus" Grab on!!!" Silas grabbed hold of Remus then rides ontop of his back.

He sees Myrden smirking then Silas scoffed" Not the weirdest thing I've mounted." He then spits out blood" I've taken harder hits from Alex during out sparring sessions"

(You *** idiot!!! Why didn't you help him?) Alex thought to himself as he ran and the then countered(Cause you would have made the situation worse dumbass!!) he made his way to where Remus and Faust stayed and he pounded on the door" I can sense that you're in there Faust, let me in!!!"
Edward Jones approaches Remus Long from behind and says in stern tone.

Edwards Jones: you better tell me what the hell is going on here and you better tell me now!

Kyo ( standing next to a door on the roof): you better tell him!

Yuri ( standing next to Edward) hey Remus I need you to help me figure out this book on Oni you give me?

Edward Jones: Yuri we don't have time for that there's more impressing matters at hand! now tell me what is going on here Remus! and don't tell me to get to somewhere safe because I want do it, I didn't get the nick name Iron Alchemist for being coward! I'm not some helpless boy I'm pretty good at defend my self!

Edward Jones claps his hands and presses his hands to the ground send forth Alchemy energy and transmutes part of the roof he's standing on into auto cannon.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Kadalakuṇḍā bigin̄cu"

Remus, in wolf form growls out an answer to Ed and Kyo

"Not f%€€%<ng now gentlemen" he'd say, nodding to the COD. He'd then stare at it whole addressing Myrden and Silas. "Do either of you have a plan for this? I'm a Mythic but this isn't something I've dealt with before, unless the plan is hit it hard and fast"

As he kept knocking on the door, he'd sense Faust's aura wasn't moving, almost as if he was frozen. The door would open with a slow, creepy motion as Johnny Cool appeared, Alex feeling his blood chill, then arms

"Two birds, one stone, at least Remo's lil cub isn't alone" the frost vampire would say
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:58 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Kadalakuṇḍā bigin̄cu"

"Not f%€€%<ng now gentlemen" he'd say, nodding to the COD. He'd then stare at it whole addressing Myrden and Silas. "Do either of you have a plan for this? I'm a Mythic but this isn't something I've dealt with before, unless the plan is hit it hard and fast"

As he kept knocking on the door, he'd sense Faust's aura wasn't moving, almost as if he was frozen. The door would open with a slow, creepy motion as Johnny Cool appeared, Alex feeling his blood chill, then arms

"Two birds, one stone, at least Remo's lil cub isn't alone" the frost vampire would say
Edward Jones: the plan is I kick that things ass that's the plan!

Ed quickly gets behind the auto  cannon and starts firing at the  The Colossus of Death.

Kyo: damn you're reckless kid you know that , you didn't even come up with a plan, you just went in guns  blazing! well kid if you want to know why they call me the The Boom Boom Alchemist then today is your lucky  day!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:07 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Kadalakuṇḍā bigin̄cu"

(Don't panic. Don't panic) Alex thought to himself"Śarīra vēḍi" Alex felt his blood boil and his body turning red as steam starts to escape from him then engulf the whole room. In a blink of an eye he made a mad dash then grabbed Faust and "Daśa" Alex said then him and Faust phased through the wall" Don't you dare make this easy for the bastard!!!" he told Faust as he carries him. He then hugged Faust close, letting him take then lets him absorb his body heat" Come on man loosen up"

"Pretty much the plan" Myrden said

"He doesn't think that far ahead" Silas said to Remus and he then noticed something" Look"

The COD sees several boils erupting from it's back then as they burst the monsters emurged, some with wings and others without. Look to be about 12 in counting. Each look like they come from the depths of the worst nightmares one can only dream of. They let out an ear piercing shriek and the ones who fly took off into the skies heading straight at the three skilled mages while the rest took to the ground.

"Phair pakṣi" The sky opened up as Myrden summoned a flock of large birds. Their feathers consist of flames and as they shreaked flames shoot out of their mouths and at the flying monsters
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am

The fight has just turned epic
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 am

Needs some heavy metal music.Cool 
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:26 am

Will continue tomorrow. Getting a little sleepy now Sleep 
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:29 am

Faust started coughing up and pushed Alex off him, looking around. "Stop the hear stop the gear that's how he tracks!" Faust would say, hands reaching into his jacket. "I used the fire bullet in him and while it hurt, he absorbs the heat, he's a concevampire" Faust would say, loading his gun. He's then stop, aim it and look back at Alex. "Thanks but uh we should keep running" Jim Faust would say, before stopping again

"Or flying? You can fly us away right?" He'd ask Alex, looking around

Alex would see the horrifying sight of the wall freezing up, slowly but surely, with a humanoid sized mark shaping up

Remus grimaced at the shriek then cocked his head back.

"WOLF'S REIGN!" He'd shout, a stream if fireballs shooting out of his mouth towards the birds that approached, downing them.

"I'm jumping for the Colossus next, you going to try and attack long range? He'd ask Myrden, figuring the old man on his back was wily enough to attack this thing head on. Thinking to himself, Remus wished he never had to see this again

On the ground Nina manage to fight off a few, her scaled up arms tearing into several

IOC: isht just got ramped awwpppp
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 am

"In fairness. I was running till you told me to stop. And yes I can fly. Kavacaṁ piluvu!" Alex transformed into his armor" We fly as far away from him as possible and if he tries to get close to us then shoot his eyes out. Doesn't matter how far, Myrden and the others will find us. Now, can you fly? I hope so cause hugging you was weird enough" he said as he looked around

OT: I swear I like Alex and Faust chemistry Laughing  Remus, Myrden, and Silas make a good team also. Night Sleep 
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:52 am

Legato wrote:"In fairness. I was running till you told me to stop. And yes I can fly. Kavacaṁ piluvu!" Alex transformed into his armor" We fly as far away from him as possible and if he tries to get close to us then shoot his eyes out. Doesn't matter how far, Myrden and the others will find us. Now, can you fly? I hope so cause hugging you was weird enough" he said as he looked around

OT: I swear I like Alex and Faust chemistry Laughing   Remus, Myrden, and Silas make a good team also. Night Sleep 
OT:they play off each other well haha

"Oh, nowww you don't want to be all in my a-oh shi" Jim would stop talking and fired a electro bullet at the wall as it had turned into a slab of ice headed at them. Johnny stood behind the fallen block, smiling and creepily curling his fingers.

"I can fly" is all Jim would say, grabbing his necklace as energy wings appeared, not looking back at Johnny

"Tasty heat signatures from you two, give me more, could you?" He'd say as the boys started to flee
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:30 am

Froggy wrote:Faust started coughing up and pushed Alex off him, looking around. "Stop the hear stop the gear that's how he tracks!" Faust would say, hands reaching into his jacket. "I used the fire bullet in him and while it hurt, he absorbs the heat, he's a concevampire" Faust would say, loading his gun. He's then stop, aim it and look back at Alex. "Thanks but uh we should keep running" Jim Faust would say, before stopping again

"Or flying? You can fly us away right?" He'd ask Alex, looking around

Alex would see the horrifying sight of the wall freezing up, slowly but surely, with a humanoid sized mark shaping up

Remus grimaced at the shriek then cocked his head back.

"WOLF'S REIGN!" He'd shout, a stream if fireballs shooting out of his mouth towards the birds that approached, downing them.

"I'm jumping for the Colossus next, you going to try and attack long range? He'd ask Myrden, figuring the old man on his back was wily enough to attack this thing head on. Thinking to himself, Remus wished he never had to see this again

On the ground Nina manage to fight off a few, her scaled up arms tearing into several

IOC: isht just got ramped awwpppp
Edward Jones: what the hell that thing just sprout monsters from it's back!  well I guess I have to just keep on fighting!

Edward Jones continues using the auto cannon he create with alchemy but soon the ammo in it almost runs out and   Yuri looks at him saying in stern tone.

Yuri: Ed don't over do it you might burn out your power source, the thing that allows you do Alchemy with out having to use a transmutation circle!

Edward Jones: Yuri relax it has burn out before why would it now?

Kyo: it's my turn, and it's a could thing i have my hermetic gloves on.

fight music

Kyo balls up his right hand into a fist   swings it forward and snaps his fingers.  alchemy energy surges form his finger tips and suddenly a fiery explosion engulfing the   COD  in fiery inferno as Ed says in a shock tone.

Edwards Jones:  what the hell did you just do just  now that was amazing.

Kyo: I use my alchemy to ignite the molecules in the air causing them to combust  result in a fiery expolson!  I'm a expert in Combustion Alchemy it's my specialty!

Kyo's fighting style

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:"In fairness. I was running till you told me to stop. And yes I can fly. Kavacaṁ piluvu!" Alex transformed into his armor" We fly as far away from him as possible and if he tries to get close to us then shoot his eyes out. Doesn't matter how far, Myrden and the others will find us. Now, can you fly? I hope so cause hugging you was weird enough" he said as he looked around

OT: I swear I like Alex and Faust chemistry Laughing   Remus, Myrden, and Silas make a good team also. Night Sleep 
OT:they play off each other well haha

"Oh, nowww you don't want to be all in my a-oh shi" Jim would stop talking and fired a electro bullet at the wall as it had turned into a slab of ice headed at them. Johnny stood behind the fallen block, smiling and creepily curling his fingers.

"I can fly" is all Jim would say, grabbing his necklace as energy wings appeared, not looking back at Johnny

"Tasty heat signatures from you two, give me more, could you?" He'd say as the boys started to flee
Thick mist started to form and spread all over the city. As Alex and Jim fly away they can hear the fluttering of large wings followed by a roar that managed to make the hairs in the back of their neck stand on end. Alex looked back to see if Johnny is following us but instead they see two large glowing eyes heading towards them
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top