ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 10 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Oh guy, she's dust >_>

they're all gone now

Alex and the others would feel the cold rise, and watch as snow started to rain violently upon the island. They would see Johnny rise out with a frost giant, and I mean giant, carrying him. The creature was about 60 feet tall, with Johnny sliding down on an ice sled.

The temperature dropping and dropping as he stood in front of them, several feet away. Then, without warning, ten, twenty, fourty, eighty different Johnny's would pop up, looking just like him as they surrounded the heroes. "Fang Face? Creativity is lacking among the new generation" he'd say as our heroes felt even their blood cells cool over. "This would have gone smoother if you were more compliant, but even with the crown the way it is, I can still overtake the council and my brothers, now to punish way wayard children" he'd say, with Alex feeling frostbite that forced him to clamp his lips, Johnny looking up to the sky.

"Wonder where your mentors are?" he'd ask aloud
Alex glanced upward at the frost giant then suddenly the giant is seen sliced in half. Alex smiled as he sees Myrden standing with the Grey Wolf in hand"Just in time"

As the giant fell apart, the halves grew into their own. "Yes, just" is all Johnny would say until a crater was made, and a ear piercing howl was heard, courtesy of Remus.

"Hello old friend" was all Johnny would sday to Remus, who was huffing and puffing, ready to blow Johnny's face off

"This ends now Johnny" Remus would say, his claws long and glowing
Alex would see Silas appearing alongside him, Jim, and Ujichika" You guys alright"

"Better now that you guys arrived." Alex said

Silas looked at the ninja woman" Whose she?"

"Ujichika, she helped us out" Alex said

"Ah" Silas said

"Hi." She replied.

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 10 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Oh guy, she's dust >_>

they're all gone now

Alex and the others would feel the cold rise, and watch as snow started to rain violently upon the island. They would see Johnny rise out with a frost giant, and I mean giant, carrying him. The creature was about 60 feet tall, with Johnny sliding down on an ice sled.

The temperature dropping and dropping as he stood in front of them, several feet away. Then, without warning, ten, twenty, fourty, eighty different Johnny's would pop up, looking just like him as they surrounded the heroes. "Fang Face? Creativity is lacking among the new generation" he'd say as our heroes felt even their blood cells cool over. "This would have gone smoother if you were more compliant, but even with the crown the way it is, I can still overtake the council and my brothers, now to punish way wayard children" he'd say, with Alex feeling frostbite that forced him to clamp his lips, Johnny looking up to the sky.

"Wonder where your mentors are?" he'd ask aloud
Alex glanced upward at the frost giant then suddenly the giant is seen sliced in half. Alex smiled as he sees Myrden standing with the Grey Wolf in hand"Just in time"

As the giant fell apart, the halves grew into their own. "Yes, just" is all Johnny would say until a crater was made, and a ear piercing howl was heard, courtesy of Remus.

"Hello old friend" was all Johnny would sday to Remus, who was huffing and puffing, ready to blow Johnny's face off

"This ends now Johnny" Remus would say, his claws long and glowing
Alex would see Silas appearing alongside him, Jim, and Ujichika" You guys alright"

"Better now that you guys arrived." Alex said

Silas looked at the ninja woman" Whose she?"

"Ujichika, she helped us out" Alex said

"Ah" Silas said
"Hi." She replied.

Uji is a pretty quiet person.Laughing 

more_horiz
The group would see the ice form into giants, with Johnny propelling himself sky high to face Sorsha, Myrden, Silas and Remus. Remus howled as he leapt at his former friend, tearing at shield after shield as Johnny formed them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The group would see the ice form into giants, with Johnny propelling himself sky high to face Sorsha, Myrden, Silas and Remus. Remus howled as he leapt at his former friend, tearing at shield after shield as Johnny formed them

"Unite boulder swords." Uji said and the rock swords she had created came together and united into a gradually bigger stone sword until it was much bigger than her body. Uji gripped the hilt with both hands. "Alright, who dies first?" One of the giants ran at her and she jumped at it and then cut it in half with the oversized sword.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Unite boulder swords." Uji said and the rock swords she had created came together and united into a gradually bigger stone sword until it was much bigger than her body. Uji gripped the hilt with both hands. "Alright, who dies first?" One of the giants ran at her and she jumped at it and then cut it in half with the oversized sword.
and as she did, the slices formed into two separate giants, their skin sending horrendously long and dangerous icicle blades at her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
and as she did, the slices formed into two separate giants, their skin sending horrendously long and dangerous icicle blades at her

"Murus Ignis" An invisible wall of flame melted the ice blades then Alex shot it at the ice giants and it swirled around them into a fire cocoon.

Silas's whole body started to glow then he slams his fist together a large wave of energy is shot at Johnny

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Murus Ignis" An invisible wall of flame melted the ice blades then Alex shot it at the ice giants and it swirled around them into a fire cocoon.

Silas's whole body started to glow then he slams his fist together a large wave of energy is shot at Johnny
As Alex destroyed the ice blades a giant formed behind him and smacked the boy, only to have it's arm blown off by a fire bullet from Jim, then the rest of it's body followed

Johnny seemingly muttered something and a portal was formed, connecting him to the cold depths of space as he redirected the blast. This allowed Remus to claw onto him, body freezing up as he swiped at Johnny's head and the back, his claws jammed into Johnny's head, freezing him on impact. He dropped off Johnny's body after that, falling to the groun

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Uji spun the sword quickly, deflecting the icicle blades, landed on the ground and slammed her sword on the ground, splitting open the ground underneath the giants and she then thrusted up two fingers, summoning up fire to burn the giants.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As Alex destroyed the ice blades a giant formed behind him and smacked the boy, only to have it's arm blown off by a fire bullet from Jim, then the rest of it's body followed

Johnny seemingly muttered something and a portal was formed, connecting him to the cold depths of space as he redirected the blast. This allowed Remus to claw onto him, body freezing up as he swiped at Johnny's head and the back, his claws jammed into Johnny's head, freezing him on impact. He dropped off Johnny's body after that, falling to the groun
OT: Hope this is cool Froggy Smile 

IC:

Sorsha nods then her undead dragon swooped down then took the crown from his head then it flew up to Sorsha. "Thank you kindly" Sorsha said then examined the crown" Ok. Lets see what all the fuss was about"

She then takes off her helmet and gave it to the dragon" Don't lose this as I intend to get it back" the undead dragon nods

Sorsha minus helmet

http://decueca.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/claymore-wallpaper-claymore-8337142-1600-1200.jpg

She lifted it up over her head then she puts the crown on. She felt a surge of mystical energy woosh over her. All this untapped power at her disposal, the mere thought of it caused her to let out a maniacal laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4HN5a_Z2qo

Alex felt himself shiver slightly, although it's not so much as the cold. Him and the others could feel the room becoming completely dark. As Johnny gets up he could hear low growling then he finds himself surrounded by horrible monsters from whatever dark depths that Sorsha summoned

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 10 IVPNdsf

Sorsha smiled "Get him boys" then the monsters flew at Johnny, he valiantly tries to escape but the monsters rip him to shreds.

"Sorsha!!" She looked over at Myrden who said" You've had your fun. Now call them off"

She glanced at Johnny then called the monsters off they released him then Myrden summoned mystical chains and he wrapped them around Johnny

more_horiz

Shocked 
"What the hell was that?" Ujichika asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Shocked 

"That...Was Sorsha. She's a necromancer" Alex said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Shocked 

"...Oh, so that's a necromancer." She regained her cool and looked around. "I guess...we're all done here?"

more_horiz
OT: Epic battle guys Very Happy  Enough to make it in the Awesome Awards

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Shocked 
"...Oh, so that's a necromancer." She regained her cool and looked around. "I guess...we're all done here?"
"No" Remus said, almost barking it. "we're not done here" he said, pointing to Johnny, then the crown. "No one should touch that crown, it should be left where it was originally in the land it was created"

OOC: Yeah it was cool, though I kind of would've preferred you had her like stab him or something to take the crown off or something

more_horiz

OOC: Uji's an assassin and will stab him if it is still necessary. Come to think of it, should that have been her motivation? I did kinda just have her show up and make a comment about accepting a job for it..

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Shocked 
"No" Remus said, almost barking it. "we're not done here" he said, pointing to Johnny, then the crown. "No one should touch that crown, it should be left where it was originally in the land it was created"

OOC: Yeah it was cool, though I kind of would've preferred you had her like stab him or something to take the crown off or something

OT: It all worked out in the end so no worries:) 

IC: "Don't get your fur in a tingle" Sorsha took the crown off" Well that was an exhilarating experience but.." she tossed it to Myrden" I have no need of it."

more_horiz
OT: Although I would have liked to see Remus or Jim's reaction to the...tripped out finale Laughing 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Although I would have liked to see Remus or Jim's reaction to the...tripped out finale Laughing 

OT: Speaking of that

"No one does" Remus would say, sniffing the air, then looking at a bush. "Jim?"

As for Jim?

Alex and Ujichika would hear a sound like someone had lost their guts all over the ground, or still was. They'd see Jim emerge from behind a bush, eyes still wide in shock. "What is seen cannot be unseen, unseen can't be seen again but is seen" he'd say, obviously in shock, before shaking his head. "Fine just! Keen as peachy! yeah inside is outside, daisy upsy"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

As for Jim?

Alex and Ujichika would hear a sound like someone had lost their guts all over the ground, or still was. They'd see Jim emerge from behind a bush, eyes still wide in shock. "What is seen cannot be unseen, unseen can't be seen again but is seen" he'd say, obviously in shock, before shaking his head. "Fine just! Keen as peachy! yeah inside is outside, daisy upsy"

" Well Johnny Boy is defeated, we got the crown, and Sorsha...." Silas shook his head then muttered" Getting too old for this crap" he then regained his thoughts then continued" I say this is a good day"

"I was like that when I saw Sorsha in action for the first time too" Alex said to Jim" On the positive side we kicked some @$$!!!"

"Actually you didn't throw up" Myrden noted" You pretty much..."

"Hey!!" Alex said then his eyes motioned to Uji(Not infront of the Ninja Lady I'm trying to impress)

(Oh) Myrden said then continued" But you've improved from that"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OOC: Uji's an assassin and will stab him if it is still necessary. Come to think of it, should that have been her motivation? I did kinda just have her show up and make a comment about accepting a job for it..

Thoughts? Comments? Money for me?Laughing lol! 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

I say she should still get to take him in/get money from somebody like his fellow council members/brothers for taking him out

like even if you go against killing him she'll get paid

that sound cool?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

As for Jim?

" Well Johnny Boy is defeated, we got the crown, and Sorsha...." Silas shook his head then muttered" Getting too old for this crap" he then regained his thoughts then continued" I say this is a good day"

"I was like that when I saw Sorsha in action for the first time too" Alex said to Jim" On the positive side we kicked some @$$!!!"

"Hey!!" Alex said then his eyes motioned to Uji(Not infront of the Ninja Lady I'm trying to impress)

Remus nodded. "It is a good day, though I will definitely have much laundry to do. Jim your jacket it's

"Ruined? yeah, I haven't exactly been able to keep down my lunch" he'd say before looking at Alex, then smirking a bit, before laughing, then holding his ribs. Remus had transformed back to his normal state, and put Jim on his back. "Well now that things are wrapped up here it should be safe to return to the city, yes?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

I say she should still get to take him in/get money from somebody like his fellow council members/brothers for taking him out

like even if you go against killing him she'll get paid

that sound cool?

That'll work. Thanks man.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

As for Jim?

Ujichika grabbed Johnny and lifted him up onto her shoulders. "You're coming with me."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply