ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 2 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Sonuvaaaaaaa! He PLAYED me! This day keeps getting better and better.

"Fine, I'll tell you. That thing is my battle caster, a device for magically inclined people to cast spells. Six shells, six spells. The first five are earth wind water fire and void, the last being soul. I'm a shaman and tried to use the last shell for a full on soul immersion, or possession. Now, I was possessed by Kukulcan but due to the power he possesses as a deity and me being, well MORTAL, I was only able to access a fraction of his power. That's what I meant by possession didn't work, now can you return my property to me? Stealing IS a crime you know?" He'd add, still reaching for the gun

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 2 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Fine, I'll tell you. That thing is my battle caster, a device for magically inclined people to cast spells. Six shells, six spells. The first five are earth wind water fire and void, the last being soul. I'm a shaman and tried to use the last shell for a full on soul immersion, or possession. Now, I was possessed by Kukulcan but due to the power he possesses as a deity and me being, well MORTAL, I was only able to access a fraction of his power. That's what I meant by possession didn't work, now can you return my property to me? Stealing IS a crime you know?" He'd add, still reaching for the gun

He still jerked the gun away" THAT answers one question. Now what was with scales attacking me back there?"

OT: I love their interaction Laughing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He still jerked the gun away" THAT answers one question. Now what was with scales attacking me back there?"

ot:lol I'm glad

Faust sighs, like an adult having to explain something they think is obvious. "The possession didn't work. He took over my body and rearranged the matter to manifest on earth. I became a cheap avatar basically now can I have my gun back for the love of Lady Nimue?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

ot:lol I'm glad

Faust sighs, like an adult having to explain something they think is obvious. "The possession didn't work. He took over my body and rearranged the matter to manifest on earth. I became a cheap avatar basically now can I have my gun back for the love of Lady Nimue?"
Alex gave him the gun"Appreciate the honesty. Also be careful of letting a spirit take control of you, they're intentions might not be as modest as yours"

more_horiz
Faust rolled his eyes. "Thanks captain obvious. I'll make sure to brush my teeth before bed and eat ALL my vegetables too" he replied, checking the gun, flipping it around and pointing it at the sky before pocketing it. "What about you mr magic armor?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Faust rolled his eyes. "Thanks captain obvious. I'll make sure to brush my teeth before bed and eat ALL my vegetables too" he replied, checking the gun, flipping it around and pointing it at the sky before pocketing it. "What about you mr magic armor?"
"Hey I wasn't the one that let a rogue spirit like Scales take control of the ship." Alex pointed" As far as my armor go. Hand crafted thanks to the teachings of Sorsha" They walked to train station 42" Got somewhere to go to?"

http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/39/640x500_8059_Station_3d_fantasy_train_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

more_horiz
pirat 
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey I wasn't the one that let a rogue spirit like Scales take control of the ship." Alex pointed" As far as my armor go. Hand crafted thanks to the teachings of Sorsha" They walked to train station 42" Got somewhere to go to?"

http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/39/640x500_8059_Station_3d_fantasy_train_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
i got somewhere you can go Faust thought before replying "yea, Aeon Library, and it's Kukulcan! You know these ancient deities don't take to nicknames" he'd add

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
pirat 
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

i got somewhere you can go Faust thought before replying "yea, Aeon Library, and it's Kukulcan! You know these ancient deities don't take to nicknames" he'd add

"Going to contact Myrden, my guardian. Going to inform him that I'll be a little late getting home. Interested in checking out this Aeon Library" Alex said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
pirat 
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Going to contact Myrden, my guardian. Going to inform him that I'll be a little late getting home. Interested in checking out this Aeon Library" Alex said
"you know, you're lucky I don't file charges for stalking, I mean I know I'm interesting but dang dude"

Alex would see Jim wasn't the type to make things easy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
pirat 
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"you know, you're lucky I don't file charges for stalking, I mean I know I'm interesting but dang dude"

Alex would see Jim wasn't the type to make things easy
Alex scoffed" Don't flatter yourself. And besides consider yourself lucky I didn't file charges on assault."

more_horiz
"But you're the superhero here, heroes don't sue" he'd say as they got off in front of Aeon library. To say it was massive would be an understatement. "Aeon library, home to the greatest tomes of magical knowledge" Jim would say as they walked toward the door. Once inside, Alex would see racks of books floating around them, and at the front a man in a suit with glasses and oversized fangs. Jim would run up to this man who sighed as Jim approached

"Hey Remus! I finished the soul bulle-

"And got overwhelmed yes? I warned you Jim, focus your core before you use it. You're not a mythic like me!

"But I have all that potential you said! Tons of soul power but"

"Power with no focus is useless Jim, at best leaves you as bait for higher beings. Who's your friend?" He'd ask, eyeing Remus

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"But you're the superhero here, heroes don't sue" he'd say as they got off in front of Aeon library. To say it was massive would be an understatement. "Aeon library, home to the greatest tomes of magical knowledge"  Jim would say as they walked toward the door. Once inside, Alex would see racks of books floating around them, and at the front a man in a suit with glasses and oversized fangs. Jim would run up to this man who sighed as Jim approached

"And got overwhelmed yes? I warned you Jim, focus your core before you use it. You're not a mythic like me!

"Power with no focus is useless Jim, at best leaves you as bait for higher beings. Who's your friend?" He'd ask, eyeing Alex
behind a pair of glasses, a large book in front of him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"But you're the superhero here, heroes don't sue" he'd say as they got off in front of Aeon library. To say it was massive would be an understatement. "Aeon library, home to the greatest tomes of magical knowledge"  Jim would say as they walked toward the door. Once inside, Alex would see racks of books floating around them, and at the front a man in a suit with glasses and oversized fangs. Jim would run up to this man who sighed as Jim approached

"Power with no focus is useless Jim, at best leaves you as bait for higher beings. Who's your friend?" He'd ask, eyeing Alex

behind a pair of glasses, a large book in front of him
"Alex Strong" Alex responded

more_horiz
"Remus Long" the man would say, standing up. He had a tall frame, lean build, and kind of towered over Jim, who was already kind of a scrawny kid, dwarfed by this man. "I take it you're a friend of Jim's?" Remus would ask, to which Jim would make a barfing motion behind Remus back. Alex would hear the wind crack as Jim rubbed his head. If one could move at superspeed they'd see Remus smack Jim upside the head. "Excuse me for asking, but as Jim's guardian, how'd you two meet each other?""

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Remus Long" the man would say, standing up. He had a tall frame, lean build, and kind of towered over Jim, who was already kind of a scrawny kid, dwarfed by this man. "I take it you're a friend of Jim's?" Remus would ask, to which Jim would make a barfing motion behind Remus back. Alex would hear the wind crack as Jim rubbed his head. If one could move at superspeed they'd see Remus smack Jim upside the head. "Excuse me for asking, but as Jim's guardian, how'd you two meet each other?""
"Saving someone that was possessed by a spirit" Alex responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Remus and Jim would share a knowing glance, before Remus returned his gaze to Alex, smiling as he extended his hand. "Well then I thank you for helping Jim out, but from the scent of your clothing, you're a bit far from home, aren't you?"

"He wanted to check out Aeon Library" Jim piped up, which made Remus smile.

"Ah! The library is the biggest collection of magical tomes and mystical catalogues, especially on the various species of mythics" Remus would say, walking toward an aisle. "Just looking around or anything specific?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Remus and Jim would share a knowing glance, before Remus returned his gaze to Alex, smiling as he extended his hand. "Well then I thank you for helping Jim out, but from the scent of your clothing, you're a bit far from home, aren't you?"

"Ah! The library is the biggest collection of magical tomes and mystical  catalogues, especially on the various species of mythics" Remus would say, walking toward an aisle. "Just looking around or anything specific?"
" Yeah I live over at Scion. Wanted to get a magical item for my guardian Myrden. He likes to collect magical artifacts" Alex said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ah! The library is the biggest collection of magical tomes and mystical  catalogues, especially on the various species of mythics" Remus would say, walking toward an aisle. "Just looking around or anything specific?"

" Yeah I live over at Scion. Wanted to get a magical item for my guardian Myrden. He likes to collect magical artifacts" Alex said
Remus would smile at Alex, who'd notice the man's abnormally large canines flashing. "Ahh! That's awfully nice of you there Mr. Strong! I actually have quite a collection from my younger days, things I haven't given to Jim because they're mostly trinkets or just things I'd rather not have him using. I'll give you something of the former though, yes?" he'd ask, reaching behind the desk to pull out a box. In the box were an assortment of items, a glowing eye amulet, yellow gloves, a lock of golden hair, and what appeared to be enchanted gingerbread.

"You said your guardian's name was Myrden, yes? Is there any way possible I could talk to him? Arrange for you boys to hang out more often?"

Jim would groan in the background, then look at Remus afraid of another slap

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Remus would smile at Alex, who'd notice the man's abnormally large canines flashing. "Ahh! That's awfully nice of you there Mr. Strong! I actually have quite a collection from my younger days, things I haven't given to Jim because they're  mostly trinkets or just things I'd rather not have him using. I'll give you something of the former though, yes?" he'd ask, reaching behind the desk to pull out a box. In the box were an assortment of items, a glowing eye amulet, yellow gloves, a lock of golden hair, and what appeared to be enchanted gingerbread.

"You said your guardian's name was Myrden, yes? Is there any way possible I could talk to him? Arrange for you boys to hang out more often?"

Jim would groan in the background, then look at Remus afraid of another slap
"Wow thanks!" Alex said then accepted the box"Sure I'll talk to Myrden about it"

more_horiz
Jim would grumble before the doors to Aeon Library were opened and a cold breeze kicked in. A man in a black suit and light blue skin with frost tipped hair would be standing at the door, and Remus had a look of restrained anger about him. The man however, seemed happy to see Remus. "Remus! I know I don't usually show up in the daytime but I figured I should tell you my good news as soon as po-oh? You have a guest? Is this a play date for Jim?" He'd ask, observing Alex, who could feel the cold radiate off the man

"We meet when I say we meet, so this better be good" Remus nearly growls

more_horiz
BTW did you get my PM in CBR?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Jim would grumble before the doors to Aeon Library were opened and a cold breeze kicked in. A man in a black suit and light blue skin with frost tipped hair would be standing at the door, and Remus had a look of restrained anger about him. The man however, seemed happy to see Remus. "Remus! I know I don't usually show up in the daytime but I figured I should tell you my good news as soon as po-oh? You have a guest? Is this a play date for Jim?" He'd ask, observing Alex, who could feel the cold radiate off the man

OT: A little confused is this during the current conversation?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: yeah, after Alex thanks Remus, Johnny Cool comes in to talk, and is the reason the temperature is dropping. He's decided to come and visit, sorry if the transition wasn't clear enough

more_horiz
Alex tries to disregard the cold then whispered to Jim" Did I miss something?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: yeah, after Alex thanks Remus, Johnny Cool comes in to talk, and is the reason the temperature is dropping. He's decided to come and visit, sorry if the transition wasn't clear enough
S'all good. See where it's going now:) 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply