ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 11 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Although I would have liked to see Remus or Jim's reaction to the...tripped out finale Laughing 

OT: Speaking of that

"No one does" Remus would say, sniffing the air, then looking at a bush. "Jim?"

As for Jim?

Alex and Ujichika would hear a sound like someone had lost their guts all over the ground, or still was. They'd see Jim emerge from behind a bush, eyes still wide in shock. "What is seen cannot be unseen, unseen can't be seen again but is seen" he'd say, obviously in shock, before shaking his head. "Fine just! Keen as peachy! yeah inside is outside, daisy upsy"

" Well Johnny Boy is defeated, we got the crown, and Sorsha...." Silas shook his head then muttered" Getting too old for this crap" he then regained his thoughts then continued" I say this is a good day"

"I was like that when I saw Sorsha in action for the first time too" Alex said to Jim" On the positive side we kicked some @$$!!!"

"Actually you didn't throw up" Myrden noted" You pretty much..."

"Hey!!" Alex said then his eyes motioned to Uji(Not infront of the Ninja Lady I'm trying to impress)

(Oh) Myrden said then continued" But you've improved from that"
Ujichika grabbed Johnny and lifted him up onto her shoulders. "You're coming with me."
"Where are you taking him?" Remus would ask.

At his human height he was about six foot five, with a lean, yet powerful build, and a pose that could unknowingly intimidate as he looked down at Ujichika. "Is it where I think it is?"

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 11 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Although I would have liked to see Remus or Jim's reaction to the...tripped out finale Laughing 

As for Jim?

Alex and Ujichika would hear a sound like someone had lost their guts all over the ground, or still was. They'd see Jim emerge from behind a bush, eyes still wide in shock. "What is seen cannot be unseen, unseen can't be seen again but is seen" he'd say, obviously in shock, before shaking his head. "Fine just! Keen as peachy! yeah inside is outside, daisy upsy"

" Well Johnny Boy is defeated, we got the crown, and Sorsha...." Silas shook his head then muttered" Getting too old for this crap" he then regained his thoughts then continued" I say this is a good day"

"I was like that when I saw Sorsha in action for the first time too" Alex said to Jim" On the positive side we kicked some @$$!!!"

"Hey!!" Alex said then his eyes motioned to Uji(Not infront of the Ninja Lady I'm trying to impress)

Ujichika grabbed Johnny and lifted him up onto her shoulders. "You're coming with me."

At his human height he was about six foot five, with a lean, yet powerful build, and a pose that could unknowingly intimidate as he looked down at Ujichika. "Is it where I think it is?"

"Yes. I was hired by my client to bring him in, dead or alive and thanks to you I was able to accomplish this." She said, not intimidated at all. "I thank you all for your assistance in this assignment."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

As for Jim?

"Yes. I was hired by my client to bring him in, dead or alive and thanks to you I was able to accomplish this." She said, not intimidated at all. "I thank you all for your assistance in this assignment."
"Well if it's where I think, you should get your money's worth, but count it before you go. Things can happen with The Council" he'd tell her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

As for Jim?

"Well if it's where I think, you should get your money's worth, but count it before you go. Things can happen with The Council" he'd tell her

"No worries. I always do." She shook the sword and the rocks fell off, the sword returning to normal. "Sword of Air." She said and slashed the air and jumped up and rode the wind to her destination. "May our paths cross again!"

more_horiz
"Hopefully" is all Remus would mutter as the girl took off

"The Council is where she's going Remus?"

"yes Jim, and hopefully she avoids contracts with them, considering she's going to return Johnny to them and that will shift the balance of power. Things are going to erupt there"

As soon as Ujichika left, she would head to a secret temple, covered in 13 stones at the front, each flashing as the doors opened up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"yes Jim, and hopefully she avoids contracts with them, considering she's going to return Johnny to them and that will shift the balance of power. Things are going to erupt there"

As soon as Ujichika left, she would head to a secret temple, covered in 13 stones at the front, each flashing as the doors opened up

Ujichika glanced around as she walked through the temple and stopped when lead into the main chamber. She casually tossed Johnny forward. "I brought him back alive as requested. Do you have my payment?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ujichika glanced around as she walked through the temple and stopped when lead into the main chamber. She casually tossed Johnny forward. "I brought him back alive as requested. Do you have my payment?"
The one who answered the door, a man with bandages on one side of his body and a youthful face on the other nodded. He handed her a bag, and she'd feel a time delay as the bag left his hands and plopped in front of her. "Yes, now begone" he'd say, putting his hand to Johnny's back. As he did that, she'd see half of Johnny's body turn older, older, odler and older, his head becoming a glacier then melting right in front of her while his lower half liquefied as well, turning into water which the man put into a glass. He then drank the glass and let it crack in his hands

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The one who answered the door, a man with bandages on one side of his body and a youthful face on the other nodded. He handed her a bag, and she'd feel a time delay as the bag left his hands and plopped in front of her. "Yes, now begone" he'd say, putting his hand to Johnny's back. As he did that, she'd see half of Johnny's body turn older, older, odler and older, his head becoming a glacier then melting right in front of her while his lower half liquefied as well, turning into water which the man put into a glass. He then drank the glass and let it crack in his hands

"Pleasant." She commented and opened the bag to count her money and make sure it was all there.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Pleasant." She commented and opened the bag to count her money and make sure it was all there.
If she looked up, she would find the man staring at her, the air around him shimmering almost. She'd see a fly float by and turn to ash.

"It is all there, now I will not say it again. Begone" he told her, touching Johnny's suit and cuasing it to cycle through thousands of days, dissipating

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

If she looked up, she would find the man staring at her, the air around him shimmering almost. She'd see a fly float by and turn to ash.

"It is all there, now I will not say it again. Begone" he told her, touching Johnny's suit and cuasing it to cycle through thousands of days, dissipating

"I heard you the first time." She said and threw down a smoke bomb, vanishing.

more_horiz
OT: Actually I wanted a bit of character interaction between her and Alex. Smile  Love the arc guys but it did looked like it was mostly just focusing on Johnny and Remus, hence the improvement I made on the finale so that it would be a team thing. Otherwise I wouldn't see the point in bringing Myrden and the others.

Mind if I do an alternate take of the aftermath? I promise you guys wont be disappointed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Actually I wanted a bit of character interaction between her and Alex. Smile  Love the arc guys but it did looked like it was mostly just focusing on Johnny and Remus, hence the improvement I made on the finale so that it would be a team thing. Otherwise I wouldn't see the point in bringing Myrden and the others.

Mind if I do an alternate take of the aftermath? I promise you guys wont be disappointed
i don't mind, long as you keep Ujichika delivering Johnny to Flux (weird bandaged dude) and all that, id be okay with it

more_horiz

OT: I'm all for it.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

i don't mind, long as you keep Ujichika delivering Johnny to Flux (weird bandaged dude) and all that, id be okay with it
OT: Cool but I wish you guys would have filled me in on that one

more_horiz

To be fair, we came up with that at like 1:00 AM in the morning.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Shocked 
"What the hell was that?" Ujichika asked.
"That...Was Sorsha. She's a necromancer" Alex said
"...Oh, so that's a necromancer." She regained her cool and looked around. "I guess...we're all done here?"

OT: Aaand this is where we take it

IC:

Jim looked like he was about to throw up but he covered his mouth and kept it down. He felt Alex pat him on the back" I've been there"

Silas sighed as he witnessed it" Getting too old for this crap" he walked over to Uji and handed her the payment" Here ya go"

Myrden glanced at him

"In my experience I've known my share of ninjas, besides somebody had to watch the lads back. And judging from their actions we've taught them well" Silas said

Alex looked at Sorsha as she and the undead dragon touched down, noticing her still with the crown he asked" So....Whats it like?"

"It feels great!!!" Sorsha smiled" I can understand why many dark overlords want to obtain artifacts like this. "

Scion

Dr.Serene was with the other staff helping those who were injured during the attack. She suddenly starts to lose her balance and double over. Her assistant quickly ran up to her and caught her" Ma'am whats wrong?"

"Did you feel that?" Dr.Serene asked then her assistant responded" Feel what?"

"A great disturbance in the order. It is as if billions of voices cried out and say...oh ****" Dr.Serene said

At the battleground

"And once you've unlocked the wonders of the world the skies the limit." She says as she finished explaining the details of her experience then reached up and took off the crown"However.. I've seen what kind of power this can do to someone and I honestly have no need of it"

"Well. Weirdness aside tis was a good day" Remus said then looked at Uji" I could use someone like you"

"Really?" Uji asked" For what? Help us escort him back to The Guild and put that in a place where nobody would fine it. You do that then you will be rewarded handsomely"

"Down with that." Uji said

Sorsha gave Myrden the crown then looks at the others" What do you say we get out of here?"

Sorsha puts on the helmet"I'm cool with that. This place is starting to bore me"

Alex walked up to Uji" Good moves back there btw"

OT: And we continue from here Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Shocked 
"What the hell was that?" Ujichika asked.
"That...Was Sorsha. She's a necromancer" Alex said
"...Oh, so that's a necromancer." She regained her cool and looked around. "I guess...we're all done here?"
OT: Aaand this is where we take it

IC:

Jim looked like he was about to throw up but he covered his mouth and kept it down. He felt Alex pat him on the back" I've been there"

Silas sighed as he witnessed it" Getting too old for this crap" he walked over to Uji and handed her the payment" Here ya go"

Myrden glanced at him

"In my experience I've known my share of ninjas, besides somebody had to watch the lads back. And judging from their actions we've taught them well" Silas said

Alex looked at Sorsha as she and the undead dragon touched down, noticing her still with the crown he asked" So....Whats it like?"

"It feels great!!!" Sorsha smiled" I can understand why many dark overlords want to obtain artifacts like this. "

Scion

Dr.Serene was with the other staff helping those who were injured during the attack. She suddenly starts to lose her balance and double over. Her assistant quickly ran up to her and caught her" Ma'am whats wrong?"

"Did you feel that?" Dr.Serene asked then her assistant responded" Feel what?"

"A great disturbance in the order. It is as if billions of voices cried out and say...oh ****" Dr.Serene said

At the battleground

"And once you've unlocked the wonders of the world the skies the limit." She says as she finished explaining the details of her experience then reached up and took off the crown"However.. I've seen what kind of power this can do to someone and I honestly have no need of it"

"Well. Weirdness aside tis was a good day" Remus said then looked at Uji" I could use someone like you"

"Really?" Uji asked" For what? Help us escort him back to The Guild and put that in a place where nobody would fine it. You do that then you will be rewarded handsomely"

"Down with that." Uji said

Sorsha gave Myrden the crown then looks at the others" What do you say we get out of here?"

Sorsha puts on the helmet"I'm cool with that. This place is starting to bore me"

Alex walked up to Uji" Good moves back there btw"

OT: And we continue from here Smile 

"Thank you...and, you too, I guess. I train a lot."

more_horiz
Smile 

more_horiz

I replied.

THINK FAST! *Tosses Jake the Puppy at Legato.*
Razz 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I replied.

Razz 

OT:*Catches and pets Jake*
IC: "You too huh" Alex smiled"I believe in rigorous training myself, sure it can be rough but the results make it worth it"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I replied.

Razz 
IC: "You too huh" Alex smiled"I believe in rigorous training myself, sure it can be rough but the results make it worth it"

"I agree....what is, your name? Was it...Alex?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I replied.

Razz 

"Alex Strong, future Magi Warrior" Alex smiled proudly

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I replied.

Razz 
"Alex Strong, future Magi Warrior" Alex smiled proudly

"Ujichika Delremon Zod. Shinobi Assassin." Ujichika took a bow.

more_horiz
"Do magic warriors regularly turn their pants bro-urk!" Jim would say, an elbow from Alex interrupting him

Remus jokingly joine din the introduction. "Remus Long, assassin turned librarian" he'd tell them, holding the crown with one hand

more_horiz
"Myrden, just Myrden. Magi Warrior" Myrden said

"Sorsha Razil. Necromancer and Black Mage extraordinere" Sorsha said proudly

" You know who I am lass" Silas said to Uji then looked at the others as he picked Johnny up" Ok guys lets go."

Myrden summoned the portal" Ladies and black mages first"

"Ha and ha" Sorsha said as she puts her helmet back on

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply