ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 12 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Myrden, just Myrden. Magi Warrior" Myrden said

"Sorsha Razil. Necromancer and Black Mage extraordinere" Sorsha said proudly

" You know who I am lass" Silas said to Uji then looked at the others as he picked Johnny up" Ok guys lets go."

Myrden summoned the portal" Ladies and black mages first"

"Ha and ha" Sorsha said as she puts her helmet back on
As the group walks through the portal, they see the home of The Council of Concepteratu's and notice everything about it looks fundamentally off. There are thirteen symbols on the door, and Remus kneels down in front of it, muttering the name of each.

"Ice, time, Core, Earth, motion, mind, steel, void, myth, fade, fire, emotions, nightmare" he'd say, each symbol lighting up as he says it, and the door opening up. The first person to greet them was a creature with half of it's body covered up in bandages, the other an astonishingly attractive face. He put one hand to his mouth, then the other to signal that they should bring Johnny in.

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 12 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

" You know who I am lass" Silas said to Uji then looked at the others as he picked Johnny up" Ok guys lets go."

As the group walks through the portal, they see the home of The Council of Concepteratu's and notice everything about it looks fundamentally off. There are thirteen symbols on the door, and Remus kneels down in front of it, muttering the name of each.

"Ice, time, Core, Earth, motion, mind, steel, void, myth, fade, fire, emotions, nightmare" he'd say, each symbol lighting up as he says it, and the door opening up. The first person to greet them was a creature with half of it's body covered up in bandages, the other an astonishingly attractive face. He put one hand to his mouth, then the other to signal that they should bring Johnny in.

Uji dragged Johnny inside with her.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Actually it's The Guild. Thought that fits better in this setting:) 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ahh okay

"Tempus, the girl's payment?" Remus would ask. The strange creature/vampire pulled a bag out from behind him with his bandaged hand, dropping it on the ground before them, his other hand motioning for Johnny to come toward them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ahh okay

"Tempus, the girl's payment?" Remus would ask. The strange creature/vampire pulled a bag out from behind him with his bandaged hand, dropping it on the ground before them, his other hand motioning for Johnny to come toward them

Uji knelt down to open the bag and check to make sure it was all there.

more_horiz
One of the members of the guild spoke up as she sees Johnny brought before them

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Exalted-169733913

"To whom do we owe the credit in his apprehension?"

Myrden responded by looking at Alex and Jim" They helped provided the means necessary"

She examined them then smiled" They've come a long way"

"That they have" Myrden said

more_horiz
Night guys!!Sleep 

more_horiz
"It is all there" Tempus would state, his voice monotone as he took Johnny's body. He touched his bandaged hand, and Johnny's body would lock up, then sputter before them before turning to dust, leaving just his suit. Tempus would then lift his hand and give them a thumbs up. "The Guild is now even again, there are twelve. Our business is done and now we bid you adieu"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"It is all there" Tempus would state, his voice monotone as he took Johnny's body. He touched his bandaged hand, and Johnny's body would lock up, then sputter before them before turning to dust, leaving just his suit. Tempus would then lift his hand and give them a thumbs up. "The Guild is now even again, there are twelve. Our business is done and now we bid you adieu"

Uji looked closely at the gold coin before setting it back in the bag, satisfied it was real. "A pleasure doing business with you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Uji looked closely at the gold coin before setting it back in the bag, satisfied it was real. "A pleasure doing business with you."
Tempus bowed, his body bending over at an inhuman angle, then turned to his fellow guild member. "All settled up, yes?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Tempus bowed, his body bending over at an inhuman angle, then turned to his fellow guild member. "All settled up, yes?"

"I would say so." Uji turned to the others. "Well, you guys did assist me in this matter, so I would say it is only fair to split it with all of you."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Myrden responded by looking at Alex and Jim" They helped provided the means necessary"

Just incase anyone missed this.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Just incase anyone missed this.
the fellow guild member was your character I was referring to. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough/enough characterization

2nd take: Tempus turned to his fellow guild member with the remains of Johnny in his hand. He'd nod along to her statement, then to Myrden and company. "Yes, but we must now make haste. Restructuring of status in The Guild is needed. farewell for now" he'd tell the others before turning his hand over himself and disappearing.

"Yes they have come a long way but they're still young and have many things to learn" Remus would say. " I can't say im sad to see Johnny go, but we were friends once. I don't know how close you were to him, but his cold nature was his downfall, wouldn't you agree?"
"Geez Remus, getting awfully wordy for a jerk like him aren't ya?" Jim would pipe up

"Yea, I am Jim" was all Remus would say as he stared at the guild member

Ooc: what's her name

more_horiz

Uji set down her large sword, 800 lbs, down onto the ground and sat down to relax.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Uji set down her large sword, 800 lbs, down onto the ground and sat down to relax.

To.....someone, I guess.Razz 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

ah okay, I wasn't sure if Legato was waiting for us man

"I wouldn't relax here if I were you, this is not a place to stay if you're not one of them" Remus would tell her

more_horiz
Anaris said approaching Uji" She, like the rest of you, has had a hard fought battle. She deserves the rest. Especially for the adventure she's going"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Anaris said approaching Uji" She, like the rest of you, has had a hard fought battle. She deserves the rest. Especially for the adventure she's going"
"You have a point, seeing as you are the embodiment of order/law" Remus would say

OOC: Guy ignore my previous post

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

(...I think I have a bit of a twitch from the lightning.) She looked at her hand. (Yes, that is going to linger. Also, this is a very well made temple. It could use drapes though.) "So, do you have any more jobs for me?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
(...I think I have a bit of a twitch from the lightning.) She looked at her hand. (Yes, that is going to linger. Also, this is a very well made temple. It could use drapes though.) "So, do you have any more jobs for me?"

OT: Got my pm about the concept concerning The Collegium?
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t242p15-heroes-journey-a-superhero-rpg

IC: "I kept on telling Tami that sky blue would go well with the decor of the floor. I'd go with Alex to talk to Dr.Serene about the after effects you had concerning the lightning attack. As far as a job go. There is joining Myrden in taking the crown back to where it came from" Anaris said" Now then" she looked at Johnny" What to do with this one"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
IC: "I kept on telling Tami that sky blue would go well with the decor of the floor. I'd go with Alex to talk to Dr.Serene about the after effects you had concerning the lightning attack. As far as a job go. There is joining Myrden in taking the crown back to where it came from" Anaris said" Now then" she looked at Johnny" What to do with this one"

"What's the pay?" Uji asked.

more_horiz
"Kill him" an inhuman voice that sounded like a fan and a bird shrieking . "Johnny Cool is clearly power hungry and if left alive will not have learned from this. Thievery on a scale such as this demands a swift sentence" Tempus would say from the door

Jim nudged Alex as Johnny's fate was discussed

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Kill him" an inhuman voice that sounded like a fan and a bird shrieking . "Johnny Cool is clearly power hungry and if left alive will not have learned from this. Thievery on a scale such as this demands a swift sentence" Tempus would say from the door

"A sound argument" Anaris nods" I decree that whatever his fate is will be determined by the ones who he has wronged the most" she glanced at Alex and Jim"Boys. You have center stage"

"This should be good" Sorsha says to Myrden

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"A sound argument" Anaris nods" I decree that whatever his fate is will be determined by the ones who he has wronged the most" she glanced at Alex and Jim"Boys. You have center stage"

Jim stared in shock

"Well from what Remus told me, Johnny use to be an assassin just like him, along with several others. However, that was the past and currently he tried to suck the magical essence out of us-which may or may not have killed us-but I don't feel comfortable saying this guy should die, I guess, I dunno" he'd say, pausing before he continued. "However he did kill people when that Colossus invaded the city, but I'm just a kid, do I have to decide?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jim stared in shock

"Well from what Remus told me, Johnny use to be an assassin just like him, along with several others. However, that was the past and currently he tried to suck the magical essence out of us-which may or may not have killed us-but I don't feel comfortable saying this guy should die, I guess, I dunno" he'd say, pausing before he continued. "However he did kill people when that Colossus invaded the city, but I'm just a kid, do I have to decide?"

"In deciding his fate your opinion does matter" Anaris said

Alex couldn't help but smile, especially knowing that Johnny's fate was in his hands. He noticed Anaris glancing at him and he spoke"Well I'm not too keen on having my magical essence sucked out of me. Sure I might not have gotten killed but that could mean I might lose my magic, it's like taking ones identity you know. "

"And how do you feel about the possibility of him being put to death?" Anaris asked

"I don't believe in that nonsense of if I kill him and I'll be just like him but from what I've learned there are worse people than him out there. Basically those who are the true masters of that Colossus, if theres anyone that should be put to death it's them. I'm sure there is a fitting punishment you could give Johnny" Alex said in which Anaris smiled" That there is, and I have you to thank for it"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply