ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 13 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
"He can always be put in a time loop, forever reliving his worst moments at the speed I have chosen" Tempus would say, voice flat

"I get that but thanks, I'm glad you guys can find sketching to do with him" Jim would say

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 13 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"He can always be put in a time loop, forever reliving his worst moments at the speed I have chosen" Tempus would say,  voice flat

"I get that but thanks, I'm glad you guys can find sketching to do with him" Jim would say

"On top of that. He shall be stripped of his vampire abilities and his magic. He shall know what it's like to...lose his identity. The time loop will prevent him from aging as he's serving his punishment." Anaris decreed in an authoritative tone

more_horiz

"Sounds like a fitting punishment to me." Uji said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"He can always be put in a time loop, forever reliving his worst moments at the speed I have chosen" Tempus would say,  voice flat

"On top of that. He shall be stripped of his vampire abilities and his magic. He shall know what it's like to...lose his identity. The time loop will prevent him from aging as he's serving his punishment." Anaris decreed in an authoritative tone
Tempus nodded. "Anaris has spoken"

Remus nodded back. "It is a most fitting punishment, since that is what he prided himself on"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Remus nodded back. "It is a most fitting punishment, since that is what he prided himself on"

"Couldn't have happen to a nicer a$$hole" Silas said

"Well spoken" Myrden said to Silas

"I would have just made him live the rest of his no life as my vampire servant. Yet given the circumstances of the sentence, I find it pleasing" Sorsha said

Anaris walked over to Johnny"As you live out your judgment, remember who it was that spared your life. I believe in a saying, a good death is it's own reward." she placed a hand on Johnny and his entire body is engulfed in a bright shining light. For Johnny it is pure unimaginable agony" You do not deserve such a reward"

The light dies down and he lumps on the ground"What you deserve is to live your life as a plain, everyday human" She looked over at Tempus" He's all yours"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I would have just made him live the rest of his no life as my vampire servant. Yet given the circumstances of the sentence, I find it pleasing" Sorsha said

Anaris walked over to Johnny"As you live out your judgment, remember who it was that spared your life. I believe in a saying, a good death is it's own reward." she placed a hand on Johnny and his entire body is engulfed in a bright shining light. For Johnny it is pure unimaginable agony" You do not deserve such a reward"

The light dies down and he lumps on the ground"What you deserve is to live your life as a plain, everyday human" She looked over at Tempus" He's all yours"
Tempus nods, and raises one non bandaged hand. He forms a fist, and the air around Johnny shakes, making the same noise his voice did. Johnny would scream for a second, then it would stop. He was still screaming, but you couldn't hear his voice. Tempus then took the floating Johnny into the Collageum building.

"Well, that's terrifying" Jim would say as Tempus left with Johnny

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Tempus nods, and raises one non bandaged hand. He forms a fist, and the air around Johnny shakes, making the same noise his voice did. Johnny would scream for a second, then it would stop. He was still screaming, but you couldn't hear his voice. Tempus then took the floating Johnny into the Collageum building.

"The Collegium don't mess around" Alex said

Anaris looks at the group" I thank each of you for this, especially you two" she motions to Jim and Alex"You are welcome here anytime" she looked at Uji" As far as your pay go. Double your usual salary. Travel well"

She waved goodbye at them and with that the group finds themselves within Scion City"Uh...What the hell?" Alex said as he looked around" Oh yeah..magically transported here. NVM"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anaris looks at the group" I thank each of you for this, especially you two" she motions to Jim and Alex"You are welcome here anytime" she looked at Uji" As far as your pay go. Double your usual salary. Travel well"

She waved goodbye at them and with that the group finds themselves within Scion City"Uh...What the hell?" Alex said as he looked around" Oh yeah..magically transported here. NVM"

"You never get used to something like that, do you?" Uji smiled and got up and sheathed her sword and grabbed her gold. "It's been real. I hope to work with you all again in the future."

more_horiz
OT: Ahhhh, nice shoutout too.

more_horiz
Jim nudged Alex

"Hey man get her # or something" Jim would say

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You never get used to something like that, do you?" Uji smiled and got up and sheathed her sword and grabbed her gold. "It's been real. I hope to work with you all again in the future."
Froggy wrote:
Jim nudged Alex

"Before you go...Anaris mentioned that you need to go see Dr.Serene. I can take you to her if you like" Alex said

(Not much of a romancer is he) Sorsha said to Myrden while enjoying the interaction

(He's trying) Myrden said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Froggy wrote:
Jim nudged Alex

"Before you go...Anaris mentioned that you need to go see Dr.Serene. I can take you to her if you like" Alex said

(Not much of a romancer is he) Sorsha said to Myrden while enjoying the interaction

(He's trying) Myrden said

"That sounds nice. Thank you."

more_horiz
"Well then, shall we head back? It'd be nice to get a rest I think" Remus would say, stretching his arms

more_horiz

"So Al, who trained you?" Ujichika asked, deciding to break the ice as they walked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"So Al, who trained you?" Ujichika asked, deciding to break the ice as they walked.

"Myrden, Silas, and Dr.Serene when she's not busy" Alex said as he walked with Ujichika" Myrden in the pure hardcore magic stuff, Silas in martial arts, and Dr.Serene in healing magic"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Myrden, Silas, and Dr.Serene when she's not busy" Alex said as he walked with Ujichika" Myrden in the pure hardcore magic stuff, Silas in martial arts, and Dr.Serene in healing magic"

"Three widely known and well respected masters. I can understand how you've gained your skills."

more_horiz
"Dr Serene, is that who healed you Jim?" Remus would ask, with the boy nodding.

"I feel I should thank her for caring for you, the summoning getting any easier?"

"I only threw up a little bit this time?" he'd shrug, to which Remus would give a slight smile.

"Progress kiddo, progress"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well then, shall we head back? It'd be nice to get a rest I think" Remus would say, stretching his arms

Sorsha nods" It's been fun boys." She wraps an arm around Myrden then kissed him on the cheek" Have a safe journey" she walks over to her undead dragon who leans it's head down and she straddles ontop of it" Hey Remus, should you and Jim make your way to Sirius City, look me up. You're welcome anytime" She kicked her heel then the dragon flapped it's wings then took off into the air

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Three widely known and well respected masters. I can understand how you've gained your skills."

Alex looked up to see Sorsha taking off" Yeah. Although I consider them more of a family than masters though. Make sense as they, in their own way, raised me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sorsha nods" It's been fun boys." She wraps an arm around Myrden then kissed him on the cheek" Have a safe journey" she walks over to her undead dragon who leans it's head down and she straddles ontop of it" Hey Remus, should you and Jim make your way to Sirius City, look me up. You're welcome anytime" She kicked her heel then the dragon flapped it's wings then took off into the air
"I appreciate it madam" he'd say, bowing as she flew away.

"I bet you'd DEFINITELY look her up, huh?" Jim would ask, wagging his eyebrows. Remus shot him a glance and Jim shrugged. "Hey you're my guardian I'm just looking OUT for you, y'know? I mean you are a mythic animal and she's got the dragon, the chains you never kno..."

Jim's voice trailed off as Remus gave him a stern look, causing the boy to put his hands up "Shutting up! shutting up!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Alex looked up to see Sorsha taking off" Yeah. Although I consider them more of a family than masters though. Make sense as they, in their own way, raised me"

"I can certainly relate to that." Uji said as she thought back to her own training.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I can certainly relate to that." Uji said as she thought back to her own training.

"Which reminds me, who taught you those cool ninja moves?" Alex asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Which reminds me, who taught you those cool ninja moves?" Alex asked

"I studied at The Mystic School of the Shadow Dragons."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply