ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Chase Sibling Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionChase Sibling Adventures - Page 3 EmptyRe: Chase Sibling Adventures

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Aquan's pupils returned, and Questar would hear not a roar, but a mature, feminine voice, one that he figured the young girl his sister knew might sound like as an adult. "Que..star? Questar? she asked, looking up at him, then at Alexander. "You...are here? Why?" she'd ask, confusion spread all over her face

OOT: that was pretty awesome dude
The Siblings and the Atlantean Royal Family are awesome like that Wink 

IC: "As dad would say, when you see someone in need then lend them a helping hand" He smiled at Aquan then offered his hand to her to help her up
Aquan laughed as she got herself up. "Your father must have been a wise man, Alexander Chase" she'd say, completely nude as they locked eyes

Lascia and the other Chase Siblings would float over, with Lascia covering up the window of the Leviathan, then telling her guards to cover the children's sight.

"I figure they shouldn't see this until Aquan gets some proper clothing" she'd say, nodding to ANna before smiling at Lascia
"Hey Anna whats going on we cant see" Cody said then Anna shook her head" You're better off"

Elizabeth shrugged" Grown ups"

(Just look at her eyes, nothing below that) Alex thought to himself as he flushed. Questar sighed then he summoned the waters over Aquan then solidifying it till it becomes a makeshift body armor. Good enough till she gets some actual clothes

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Aquan's pupils returned, and Questar would hear not a roar, but a mature, feminine voice, one that he figured the young girl his sister knew might sound like as an adult. "Que..star? Questar? she asked, looking up at him, then at Alexander. "You...are here? Why?" she'd ask, confusion spread all over her face

OOT: that was pretty awesome dude
The Siblings and the Atlantean Royal Family are awesome like that Wink 

IC: "As dad would say, when you see someone in need then lend them a helping hand" He smiled at Aquan then offered his hand to her to help her up
Aquan laughed as she got herself up. "Your father must have been a wise man, Alexander Chase" she'd say, completely nude as they locked eyes

Lascia and the other Chase Siblings would float over, with Lascia covering up the window of the Leviathan, then telling her guards to cover the children's sight.

"I figure they shouldn't see this until Aquan gets some proper clothing" she'd say, nodding to ANna before smiling at Lascia
"Hey Anna whats going on we cant see" Cody said then Anna shook her head" You're better off"

Elizabeth shrugged" Grown ups"

(Just look at her eyes, nothing below that) Alex thought to himself as he flushed. Questar sighed then he summoned the waters over Aquan then solidifying it till it becomes a makeshift body armor. Good enough till she gets some actual clothes
Aquan laughed as she realized what Questar did. "Sorry uh, I should have mentioned that I am not of the royal class and thus I am use to being bare" she'd say to Alex Chase, caressing his face. "You do not have the face of a warrior, but you fight like one. Cherish that, Alexander Chase" she'd tell him before turning to face Questar and bowing. "I am sorry for all that I have wrought upon Atlantis my lord, and will take whatever punishment you give me"

She'd then approach Lascia, her old friend. The two would not speak, but stare at each other, then embrace. It was clear these two had cared for each other for quite a while, with Lascia never losing hope that her friend was still out there. Once they stopped hugging, she then knelt in front of Questar and stuck her hands out. "My liege, I am ready for whatever must come next"

more_horiz
Questar placed his hand on Aquan's shoulder" What happened here wasn't by your hand but by the ancient one"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Questar placed his hand on Aquan's shoulder" What happened here wasn't by your hand but by the ancient one"

"True, however I was still the instrument through which they doled out their evil, and as such I would like to do something to repent Aquan"

"You can be a royal guard LAscia? Or an emissary, ambassador to the surface? What do you say dear brother?" she'd ask Questar

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"True, however I was still the instrument through which they doled out their evil, and as such I would like to do something to repent Aquan"

"You can be a royal guard Aquan? Or an emissary, ambassador to the surface? What do you say dear brother?" she'd ask Questar
OT: Thats what you meant right? Smile 

Questar pondered then announced" Aquan, you shall act as ambassador of Atlantis and given the Siblings help this day you shall aid them in whatever quest they partake till you in turn help them in the manner in which they helped you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You can be a royal guard Aquan? Or an emissary, ambassador to the surface? What do you say dear brother?" she'd ask Questar

Questar pondered then announced" Aquan, you shall act as ambassador of Atlantis and given the Siblings help this day you shall aid them in whatever quest they partake till you in turn help them in the manner in which they helped you"
OT: yessir

She looked at Questar, then the Chase Siblings, smiling. "That seems quite fair, your highness" she would say, before walking over to Lascia. "I'll stay in touch, okay?" she tells her, hugging the princess.

""You better!" Lascia replies, wiping off a tear as Lascia walks over to the Chase Siblings. "So I take it the surface world is not full of people like you?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

She looked at Questar, then the Chase Siblings, smiling. "That seems quite fair, your highness" she would say, before walking over to Lascia. "I'll stay in touch, okay?" she tells her, hugging the princess.

""You better!" Lascia replies, wiping off a tear as Lascia walks over to the Chase Siblings. "So I take it the surface world is not full of people like you?"
"It has its share of people with abilities as extraordinary as me and the rest of the family" Alex said then Anna thought to herself( Do they ever)

"Then there are those who brings something different to the table. That is what makes this planet special, no matter who you are you play a part in molding it. Some for worse while others for the better"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It has its share of people with abilities as extraordinary as me and the rest of the family" Alex said then Anna thought to herself( Do they ever)

"Then there are those who brings something different to the table. That is what makes this planet special, no matter who you are you play a part in molding it. Some for worse while others for the better"
"You speak very wisely Alexander Chase, and I am even more intrigued to see how the surface world has changed since I was young. I am indebted to you and intend to repay that debt in full" she would say, fist over her chest as she saluted them, then Questar and Lascia. "I will follow your ship from behind, if you do not mind, I wish to sight see while we tavel to your home" she'd tell them

more_horiz
At the Chase mountain home, Aquan stood atop the mountain, staring out at the sky, to the ocean.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
At the Chase mountain home, Aquan stood atop the mountain, staring out at the sky, to the ocean.

"So what do you think?" Alex asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"It is nice, seeing the surface world. It's...different, but it is a good place to be nonetheless. Peaceful, quiet, and majestic. It is definitely something worth exploring as your family does. Thank you for having me" she'd say, not looking back at him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"It is nice, seeing the surface world. It's...different, but it is a good place to be nonetheless. Peaceful, quiet, and majestic. It is definitely something worth exploring as your family does. Thank you for having me" she'd say, not looking back at him

"Thank you for being here" Alex smiled" The word can be pretty strange and at times it may even have it's dark moments but it also has it's share of good moments too"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Thank you for being here" Alex smiled" The word can be pretty strange and at times it may even have it's dark moments but it also has it's share of good moments too"
"I can't wait to explore it with you, Alex Chase. I take it everyone else is asleep?" She'd ask, standing up and sauntering over

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I can't wait to explore it with you, Alex Chase. I take it everyone else is asleep?" She'd ask, standing up and sauntering over

"Yeah it has been a long day, I take it Anna and Bob have already put Cody and Liz to bed right now" Alex said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah it has been a long day, I take it Anna and Bob have already put Cody and Liz to bed right now" Alex said

Yay!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yay!
"Very well then. I require little sleep so, if you feel the need to rest, do not worry, I'll keep watch, though I understand if you're the type to remain ever vigilant" she'd tell him as they walked into the base

more_horiz
SALLY ADVENTURE NEXT MY DUDE?

SCORCH ADVENTURE?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
SALLY ADVENTURE NEXT MY DUDE?

SCORCH ADVENTURE?

He approves

Chase Sibling Adventures - Page 3 1345928-deadpool_1

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yay!
"Very well then. I require little sleep so, if you feel the need to rest, do not worry, I'll keep watch, though I understand if you're the type to remain ever vigilant" she'd tell him as they walked into the base
"Always am. Still, if you like, I'll show you your living quarter" He said as they enter inside

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yay!
"Always am. Still, if you like, I'll show you your living quarter" He said as they enter inside
"i'd like that very much" she'd say, walking behind him as they did

CUTTING TO THE NEXT DAY

As Anna and the two younger Chase Siblings prepare to go on a picnic out near the city, someone else is planning to visit the city, albeit for an entirely different reasons.

A young silver haired girl with grey skin was flying a six foot tall dragon, her heels behind it's own, hands around it's neck. "Faster Buddy faster! Qix can slingshot Kai across a cavern and into this city if you don't hurry up!" she'd say, with the dragon howling and increasing it's speed, nosediving into an empty field

careening over their mountain base, Anna, Chase, Cody, and Alex with Aquan could see a blue ball flying through the air for a while, then huffing nad puffing as it carried itself, along with a cloak

more_horiz
Anna is shown helping Bob prepare for the picnic with Elizabeth not too far behind, Cody was helping Alex load the stuff inside the Nautilus till his hearing picked up something. He looked back then motions to Alex" Whats that?"

Alex looked and see the blue ball in the air

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Anna is shown helping Bob prepare for the picnic with Elizabeth not too far behind, Cody was helping Alex load the stuff inside the Nautilus till his hearing picked up something. He looked  back then motions to Alex" Whats that?"

Alex looked and see the blue ball in the air

"It looks like a creature, but no bird I've ever seen" Aquan would remark

The blue ball floated near the mountain with its cloak dispersing, looking around

Cody would hear the blue Kirby like ball talk with a high pitched voice

"Qix, she is not here and I think she crashed in hoo man territory"

The cloak then talked, with a low, raspy voice

"Oh Raah will be most displeased, what if she catches something? We must hurry"

"Right" the puff ball would reply, bloating up and flying into the air, cloak following

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply