The Great Jabba the Hutt

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:08 pm




Let's face it, as amusing and fanservicey as the fight at Jabba's was in the opening of Return of the Jedi, Jabba himself was really juggling the villain ball during the whole thing. Thus, this story is an attempt to restore a lot of badassery to the Hutt and his forces. Luke and his team are going to have to seriously fight their way out of this one.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Parts of the story.

1: Plan A Fails
2: Captivity
3: Luke Arrives
4: Battle Aboard the Cargo Skiff
5: Fight for Freedom
6: Jedi vs Hunter
7: Leia Alone
8: Conclusion
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Legato on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:03 pm

*Grabs some popcorn and a soda*

This is gonna be fun Very Happy 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Part 1: Plan A Fails

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am

C-3PO and Artoo-Deetoo were crossing the Tatooine Desert to get to Jabba's palace. Artoo beeped and whirred. "What do you mean? Of course I'm worried! Lando Calrissian never returned from this awful place!"

Artoo responded with a series of beeps and whistles. "Don't be so sure Artoo. If I told you half of the things I had heard about this Jabba the Hutt, you'd probably short circuit."

Artoo shuddered.

At the palace, 3PO knocked on the giant blast door. No response. "Oh well, they're probably not home. Let's go!"

A slot on the door slid open and a long eyestalk like device and spoke to them. "Artoo-deetoa." 3PO translated.

"3POA, geetoae detoeeoae, Jabba the Hutt."

The eyestalk laughed and went back in and the door opened up for them, Artoo going on ahead.

They were stopped by a pair of large Gamorrean Guards and Bib Fortuna, Jabba's majordomo. "Day Wonna Wonga?" He asked.

"Oh my...um, Dee Wonna Wygo. We bring a message to your master Jabba the Hutt."

Beep Whistle."

"And a gift...gift? What Gift?"

"Jabba no Barta. Me chabba so goode."

Bib replied, trying to get the 'gift' for himself.

Artoo beeped and whistled.

"He says we must only show it to Jabba himself. I'm sorry, I'm afraid he's ever so stubborn about these sorts of things."

"...No Cha!" Bib lead them into the main room.

It was here where they finally met Jabba himself, and he was far more disgusting than they could have ever imagined. The monarch of the galactic underworld is a repulsive blob of bloated fat with a maniacal grin. Chained to the horrible creature is the beautiful female twi-lek dancer named Oola. At the foot of the dais sits an obnoxious birdlike creature, Salacious Crumb. Bib whispers something in the slobbering degenerate's ear. Jabba laughs horribly, at the two terrified droids before him. Threepio bows
politely.

"Good morning." He said as politely as he could.

"Bo Shuda!" Jabba spoke and beckoned them forward.

The robots jump forward to stand before the repulsive, loose-skinned
villain.

"The message, Artoo, the message." 3PO hurried his comrade, wanting to get this over with and get out as soon as possible.

Artoo whistled and a beam of light projected from his domed head, creating a hologram of Luke on the floor. The image grows to over ten feet tall, and the young Jedi towered over the space gangsters.

The hologram smiled politely and spoke in a calm manner to Jabba.
"Greetings, Exalted One. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and friend to Captain Solo. I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba, and that your anger with Solo must be equally
powerful. I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo's life." Smile 

At this, Jabba and his court burst out laughing.

The hologram continued. "With your wisdom, I'm sure that we can work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation. As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these two droids."

Threepio was startled by this announcement. "WHAT did he say?"
"Both are hardworking and will serve you well."

3PO was utterly flabbergasted by this new. "Th-This can't be! Artoo, you're playing the wrong message!"

Luke's hologram disappeared.

Jabba laughed while Bib spoke to him in Huttese. The slimy crime lord leaned forward and looked down on them, then spoke in Huttese. "There will be no bargain."

"We're doomed." 3PO realized.

"I will not give up my favorite decoration. I like Captain Solo where he is."  Jabba laughed hideously and gestured toward an alcove beside the throne. There, hanging high, flat against the wall was a carbonized Han Solo.

"Artoo, look! Captain Solo. And he's still frozen in carbonite!"

"Ohhhh, you are friends of Solo after all. Very well then! Take the droids away and have their memory banks wiped! They belong to me now!" Jabba commanded his forces.
"What? A mindwipe? Please Jabba, no, not that! Please!" 3PO pleaded as the guards lead him and Artoo away.
"Be quiet droid! In just a short time, you will be happy to serve me!"
Jabba laughed as he watched the droids be taken away. R2D2 tried to resist but a guard zapped him from behind with a shock staff, sparking the little droid and forcing him to comply. He reached into the bowl near his throne and pulled out a squeling little frog creature and tossed it into his mouth, swallowing it whole and licking his lips. He tugged on Oola's chain, light at first and then when she didn't move he gave another, harder tug on it, forcing her to scramble to her feet and run over to him. Jabba belched in her face. She crinkled her nose but kept her utter disgust with the monstrous slug to herself. "Wh-what do wish of me...Master?"
"Seeing as how I have obtained two new droids for free, and friends of Solo, I think a celebration is in order. We will party and you my pet, will dance for me."
Oola was speechless in fear for a moment, her face paled. "..Again?" She asked in horror.
"Again...unless you're opposed."
"No! No Master! I'll be happy to dance for you." Oola said quickly, having witnessed first hand what happened to the dancers that displeased Jabba. She knew about the horrifying monster below the palace. Oola looked at Jabba with pleading eyes.
Jabba's tongue slid out and licked her face, leaving a trail of saliva on her face and then again. "I am so glad to hear that."

The droids were lead into a darkly lit room that was manned by a brown droid. It only took 3PO a moment to recognize it as an EV-series supervisor/interrogator droid. Around the room, several other droids were being tortured and either having limbs sawed off or having marks burnt onto them. A droid torture chamber. EV9D9 looked up as the two new victims were brought to the chamber. A Gammorean guard grunted and spoke to it and shoved 3PO in front of it. The droid looked him over. "You are a protocol droid are you not?"
A female interrogator droid apparently. "Why yes, I am C3PO, human cyborg relat-"
"Yes or no will do."
A rude female inerrogator droid. "Yes."
"How many languages do you speak?"
"I am fluent in over six million languages and can-"
"Splendid. We have been in need of an interpreter ever since the master became displeased with the last one and had him disintegrated."
"Disintegrated? Oh dear me..."
"Yes. It was fun to watch. Strap the droids down." EV9D9 ordered. "So that I might begin my work."
The guards grunted and grabbed the droids, strapping them down to a table. 9D9, sadist droid that she was, ordered the guards out so she could work in private. She walked over to 3PO, her hands sparking with electricity. "Oh please...please, if I said anything to anger Jabba, I am ever so sorry!"
3PO pleaded. "Please don't wipe my memory banks! I don't want to forget my friends! I I don't want to forget them! Master Luke, Captain Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian...please, please don't make me forget them all! I beg of you!" 3PO begged and struggled against the restraints.
R2D2 squirmed against it's own restraints, letting out an increasingly frantic series of beeps, boops and whistles. "You're a feisty little one aren't you?" 9D9 scoffed without turning around. "But you will learn respect on the Master's Sail Barge. Now don't move: This will only hurt for a moment."

3PO felt good. Very good. He was worried about something but it must have been a minor problem as he could not recall what it was anymore. What he did know for sure was that his Master, Jabba the Hutt, was waiting for him to get to work. A translator droid would be very useful to a Hutt crime lord after all. Artoo beeped and whistled happily. "Oh, so you are going to serve drinks! Splendid Artoo! I hope to see you around the palace!" The two happily parted ways.
Arriving upstairs, 3PO could see the party was in full swing.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Legato on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Those poor droids. Crying or Very sad 

You captured 3PO and R2's characteristics pretty well.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Part 1: Plan A Fails continued

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 pm

As Oola finished her erotic dances to thunderous applause, she received a harsh tug on her leash. Oola stumbled forward but grabbed onto the chain and tried to pull back.

Never again. She would not submit to him anymore. Not after all of the torture and pain. She had given him her last dance. Jabba tugged on the chain and licked his lips as he eyed Oola, overpowering her and bringing her closer and closer. Oola dug her feet into the ground and shook her head. "NO!"
Jabba growled at her and ordered her to come closer to him.
"NO! Never Again!"
Jabba grew tired of this and raised his fist. "Ahhhh! BOSKA!" He slammed his fist down on a button, dropping Oola into the pit below as she screamed. Jabba's dais slid forward, covering up the hole and preventing any escape. The crowd ran towards the grate and looked down to watch the show.

Oola tumbled down the rocks and gravel into a pit of sand. Oola groaned and picked herself up and dusted off. Oola glanced around. She was in the pit. The monster would be coming for her soon. Oola scrambled up the slope and tried to push against the grate, pleading with the denizens of Jabba's palace to let her out but they simply stepped on her fingers, causing Oola to fall down and land hard on her back. She cried out in pain. The gate at the far side of the pit opened up. The ground shook beneath her and she could hear the roar of the Rancor. Oola groaned and rolled around on her stomach and got up and began crawling across the ground, curling into a ball and hiding in a dark corner. She began sobbing. The creature grew closer, and closer, sniffing her out.

She slowly glanced up as the creature's shadow fell over. "No...please, let me go." The creature reached down and grabbed at her. Oola tried to back away futilely. It lifted her up. "PLEASE!" Oola screamed. "I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!"

Jabba and his court continued to laugh as the horrible crunching sounds echoed throughout the palace.

As the party wound down, Jabba took a smoke from his hookah. He was startled at the sound of fighting and a blaster fire. A thug tumbled down the stairs into his chamber.

Fett readied his blasters just in case the intruder came for a fight. He relaxed as he recognized the intruder as Boussh, a fellow bounty hunter. Boussh was a Ubese and...was that Chewbacca? The Wookie? Fett never knew Boussh had it in him. Solo's crew seemed to be falling right into Jabba's hands. Fett's eyes narrowed. This was almost too easy.

Jabba grinned as the Wookie was dragged across the court and in front of him. "At last, we have the Mighty Chewbacca..you have done well bounty hunter. I will pay you the Wookie's price of 20,000 credits."
Boussh was quiet for a moment and then spoke to Jabba, refusing the price. "HMMM?!"
"I want 50,000 credits. No less."
"Oh my." 3PO steeled himself and translated to Jabba "He wants 50,000 credits and no less, your Highness."
"WAAH!" Jabba roared and slammed a fat hand against the droid's chest, knocking him over. He demanded an explanation from the Hunter.
C3PO stood up and walked over. "Oh...oh my, um, Master Jabba demands to know why he must pay you the extra price of 50,000 credits."
Boussh replied to them in Ubese and pulled out a thermal detonator.
"Because he's holding a THERMAL DETONATOR!" C3PO yelled. The various criminals in the courtroom ran and hid behind what cover they could find. Boba raised his blaster and aimed at Boussh's head. Jabba however remained calm. He chuckled and then burst out laughing. "This bounty hunter is my kind of scum! Fearless and inventive! I will pay you 35,000 credits and no more!"
C3PO translated.
Boussh paused to consider it. For a moment, it looked like the hunter was going to blow up himself, the wookie, and everybody within 20 meters of himself. But ultimately, Boussh disarmed it and agreed. The guards lead Chewie away. Chewbacca roared at C3PO but the droid didn't seem to recognize him.

Jabba signaled for the Max Rebo band to play as everybody relaxed.

Not long after, Fett was having a talk with Jabba. "I don't think that's Boussh."
"Yes, Boussh is always much more respectful than that and his voice. It sounded much different than usual. Do you belive this to be an infiltrator?"
"Yeah, somebody is trying to free Solo."
Jabba leaned back and thought about this new information. "The Jedi would have confronted me openly, Lando would be making a deal with me and Chewbacca is now locked up. That would leave..." Jabba grinned widely and licked his lips. "Inform the men. We are going to wait for her to make her move for Solo."

That night,

Boussh was making his way through the palace as quietly as possible. It was very quiet now. Quiet and empty. His patience had paid off. Walking over to the statue, Boussh carefully pressed a button. The carbonite statue of Han Solo glowerd red before unfreezing and dropping Han onto the floor. Boussh caught the smuggler. His skin was pale, he was shivering and straining to see. "Wh-what...what's going on? Where am I?'
"Calm down. You are in Jabba's palace. I freed you from your carbonite prison."
"Jabba...what...why can't I see?"
"You are suffering from hibernation sickness. Your eyesight will return in time."
Han's trembling hands reached up and began feeling on the suit of his rescuer. Thank heaven it wasn't Fett. "You..who-who are you?"
Boussh paused and reached up and pulled off his mask to reveal the beautiful face of Princess Leia Organa. She smiled and reached down and held Han's trembling hands. "Someone who loves you." She said softly.
"Leia!" Suddenly, none of it mattered anymore. The bad shape he was in, carbnoite, Jabba, none of it. Han leaned up and kissed her beautiful face. 
http://www.romanadvoratrelundar99.us/sitebuilder/images/ST-rescuekiss-463x408.jpg


After a few moments, Leia broke the kiss and helped Han to his feet.

"Come on, I have to get you out of here." They didn't even get five feet before deep laughter echoed around them. Leia froze in her tracks, her eyes wide in fear.
"I know that laugh."

Behind them, a curtain was pulled back, revealing Jabba and his men who were pointing blasters right at them. More henchmen ran in front of them, blocking any escape. Leia and Han slowly turned back around.

"J-Jabba...hey! Hello again...listen, Jabba, I-I was on my way to pay you back when I got a bit sidetracked. It's not my fault!"

Jabba scoffed at him. "Enough Solo! You had your chance to pay me back and you lost it. You may have once been a great smuggler but now you are nothing more than Bantha Fodder! Take him away!" The guards walked over and tore Han away from Leia while he pleaded with Jabba. "Now look, Jabba, wait! I'll pay you TRIPLE! You're throwing away a fortune here don't be a fool!"

Two more guards walked over and grabbed Leia's arms and started to lead her away.

"WAIT!"

Jabba took in this beauty. She was a perfect catch. A princess. A high ranking member of the Rebel Alliance. She would be his, an excellent symbol of his power to all who came to his court.
"Bring her to me." Jabba ordered. The guards dragged her over to Jabba in spite of her struggles to get free.
Leia was pushed up against the bloated Hutt. "We have powerful friends! You're gonna regret this!"
Jabba laughed off her petty threats. "I'm sure, princess, but in the meantime...I will thoroughly enjoy the pleasure of your company." And with that, Jabba's tongue slipped out of his mouth and licked her face.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Legato on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Poor poor Oola.

Don't worry Leia, you're time will come Twisted Evil 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Legato wrote:Poor poor Oola.

Don't worry Leia, you're time will come Twisted Evil 
You know it!bounce
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Captivity

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 pm




Coming Soon.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:06 am

Admin wrote:

After being felt up and licked by the disgusting Hutt, Leia was stripped of her weapons which were divided up amongst Jabba's crew and Leia herself was taken away by the guards to be fitted for a more proper outfit. As Leia was lead into the depths of the dark palace, she noticed that there were heavily armed guards at every turn watching her closely. As if the two pigs with her weren't bad enough. At the end of the long hallway was a bright blue door. Leia was pushed through the doorway and then the guards closed it and stood guard outside. The room was much more colorful than Leia had expected: There was actual carpeting, cushions, a changing room, bright lighting and clothes of all kinds hanging down. Inside there were three alien women who looked up from their lounging when she arrived. The blue skinned scaly woman sighed. "Let me guess: tried to break in?"

OT: It's back.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

After being felt up and licked by the disgusting Hutt, Leia was stripped of her weapons which were divided up amongst Jabba's crew and Leia herself was taken away by the guards to be fitted for a more proper outfit. As Leia was lead into the depths of the dark palace, she noticed that there were heavily armed guards at every turn watching her closely. As if the two pigs with her weren't bad enough. At the end of the long hallway was a bright blue door. Leia was pushed through the doorway and then the guards closed it and stood guard outside. The room was much more colorful than Leia had expected: There was actual carpeting, cushions, a changing room, bright lighting and clothes of all kinds hanging down. Inside there were three alien women who looked up from their lounging when she arrived. The blue skinned scaly woman sighed. "Let me guess: tried to break in?"
"What gave me away?"

"The outfit. You came looking for a fight and lost bad didn't you?"

Leia sighed. "It's worse than that. I came here to rescue Han Solo."

The women looked at each other. "Okay, mind explaining?"

Leia sat down and explained herself.

The twi'lek alien woman laughed. "Yeah, that was a stupid idea and look where it got you."

"We should get her dressed up, Jabba doesn't like to wait."

"I'm not wearing any of these clothes."

"Look Princess, let me give you some advice: Keep your chin up, smile, be nice and do what Jabba says and you'll stay alive. You don't want to know what happens when you make him angry."

"So why do you help him?"

"We stay alive. It's better than the alternative, trust me."
"Now, why don't go change before we stun your butt and do it for you."

Leia walked behind a curtain and threw her gear over it and walked out covered by a white sheet. The girls walked over and motioned for her to drop it so they could take her measurements and Leia reluctantly obliged. The twi'lek alien spoke something in her native language as she observed Leia's backside. Leia resisted the urge to strike her.

Once the measurements had been taken, the three girls talked amongst each other and then had Leia sit down with her sheet while they searched for a proper outfit and then came back to her. "Found it."

"I am not wearing that."

"You either wear this or you can go back wearing just that sheet. Your call."

Leia dropped the sheet and put on the metal bikini and from there, they got to work on her hair.

The blue alien placed the chain on her neck and whispered in her ear. "For what it's worth, I am sorry this happened to you."

The twi'lek alien banged on the door with her arm and the guards came out and started to drag Leia away. The second guard started getting a little close to Leia. She was going to make a move but the twi'lek spoke up. "Watch your hands. You know Jabba doesn't let others touch his girls." The guard backed off and grunted as they lead Leia to the audience chamber.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:42 pm


Once Leia was brought into the audience chamber, Bib took hold of her chain and lead her to Jabba amidst the cheers and whistles of the crowd. "Master. The Princess has been prepared for you." Bib smiled.
Jabba sat up straighter and observed Leia and laughed. "Ahhh, I am impressed. You truly are a rare beauty, Princess."

He took hold of her chain and gave it a tug. "Come to me now, Leia." The pull on the chain was surprisingly hard considering the slug's massive girth and Leia stumbled forward, gasping for air as the collar choked her. Her feet passed over something and she glanced down. The floor of the palace was different at this spot almost like...a trap door. The women in the changing room had given her warnings, so there must be something horrible down there. So be it. Leia stopped and stood tall and let go of the chain. "Here me now slug." Leia defiantly, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I am NOT your pet. I am not your slave and I am not your whore. If you want to kill me then you go right ahead and do it but I will never be yours. I am Princess Leia of Alderaan and a leader of the Rebel Alliance! You will speak to me with respect, you slimy piece of WORM RIDDEN FILTH!" Leia shouted at him.

The entire court went silent. Nobody had ever dared to speak to Jabba in such a way. Not his minions, not his business partners and certainly not a slave. Fett smirked beneath his helmet. The court waited to see what Jabba would do. His hand was over the button to drop her...but then pulled back as the hutt laughed and laughed loud.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Once Leia was brought into the audience chamber, Bib took hold of her chain and lead her to Jabba amidst the cheers and whistles of the crowd. "Master. The Princess has been prepared for you." Bib smiled.
Jabba sat up straighter and observed Leia and laughed. "Ahhh, I am impressed. You truly are a rare beauty, Princess."

He took hold of her chain and gave it a tug. "Come to me now, Leia."  The pull on the chain was surprisingly hard considering the slug's massive girth and Leia stumbled forward, gasping for air as the collar choked her. Her feet passed over something and she glanced down. The floor of the palace was different at this spot almost like...a trap door. The women in the changing room had given her warnings, so there must be something horrible down there. So be it. Leia stopped and stood tall and let go of the chain. "Here me now slug." Leia defiantly, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I am NOT your pet. I am not your slave and I am not your whore. If you want to kill me then you go right ahead and do it but I will never be yours. I am Princess Leia of Alderaan and a leader of the Rebel Alliance! You will speak to me with respect, you slimy piece of WORM RIDDEN FILTH!" Leia shouted at him.

The entire court went silent. Nobody had ever dared to speak to Jabba in such a way. Not his minions, not his business partners and certainly not a slave. Fett smirked beneath his helmet. The court waited to see what Jabba would do. His hand was over the button to drop her...but then pulled back as the hutt laughed and laughed loud.
"You are indeed fearless, Leia. A truly rare gem in this universe. Droid! Come here and translate!" Jabba commanded and C3PO walked up and began translating Jabba's words. "Leia, I know all about Alderaan. You were a princess there, but no longer. You cannot be the princess of a planet that doesn't exist anymore, can you?" At this, Jabba's court laughed.
That struck a chord with Leia, but she kept her composure. It would do her no good to lose her cool at this point.
"Your Alliance is worth nothing here in the outer territories. They are far too busy being slaughtered by the Empire to bother me. This is Hutt Space, I am the law here. You speak of respect, but you have nothing to make me respect you. You have no wealth, no weapons, no status, nothing besides your looks, that haughty attitude and the clothes I have given you." Jabba paused for a moment to allow his words to sink and lick his lips. "As the King of Tatooine, I want tell you something very important: Respect must be earned and pride can be shattered." Jabba held up his hand. "Bring him in!"

From a room off to the side, three beefy, bigger than normal, gamorrean guards walked in, dragging in Han Solo. His mouth was gagged, his hands bound behind his back and a black cloth was tied around his eyes which was not doing his eyesight any favors. (Han...) Leia watched the guards throw him down to the floor and then one of the guards put a foot on Han's back. Jabba tugged on Leia's chain and she looked from him to Han and back again. Jabba spoke again and one guard lifted up Han and punched him hard in the stomach and then the others closed in, ready to beat Han. "Your exotic beauty makes you too valuable a prize to harm, but Solo is not so fortunate. You have a choice: Get down on your knees and submit yourself to me or we can watch Solo suffer while you make up your mind." Jabba laughed.
Leia's eyes teared up as she watched them strike him repeatedly. Clenching her hand into a fist, Leia turned and fell to her knees. "Please! Master Jabba, please spare him! I...I..."
Jabba motioned for the guards to stop. "Yes, Leia?"
"I.." Her hands shook with rage. "I take back what I said! I will be your slave and do as you command, I only ask that you spare my friends: Han Solo and Chewbacca the Wookie! Please!"
(So I see...he really is a sadist. Leia, you never should have come here.) Fett thought to himself as he sat down and went back to his drink.
Jabba laughed loudly. "Everyone in the court heard her, did you not?"
His court cheered until Jabba motioned for them to be silent. "I accept your plea, Slave. Solo and the Wookie will be kept alive, safe and well fed, so long as you obey me and refer to me as Master Jabba. Do you understand?"
"Yes....yes, Master Jabba."
Jabba gestured for the guards to take Han away, back to the dark dungeon. "Come to me now, Slave Leia."
Leia picked herself up and walked onto the throne. Jabba spoke again and pulled on her chain, placed a hand on her back and brought her forward and kissed her on the lips. Leia pressed herself against him for now, playing along. They were not beaten yet. Lando was waiting to strike and Luke would be on his way soon. She would not be a slave forever, and she would see the slug dead by her own hands.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Once Leia was brought into the audience chamber, Bib took hold of her chain and lead her to Jabba amidst the cheers and whistles of the crowd. "Master. The Princess has been prepared for you." Bib smiled.
Jabba sat up straighter and observed Leia and laughed. "Ahhh, I am impressed. You truly are a rare beauty, Princess."

He took hold of her chain and gave it a tug. "Come to me now, Leia."  The pull on the chain was surprisingly hard considering the slug's massive girth and Leia stumbled forward, gasping for air as the collar choked her. Her feet passed over something and she glanced down. The floor of the palace was different at this spot almost like...a trap door. The women in the changing room had given her warnings, so there must be something horrible down there. So be it. Leia stopped and stood tall and let go of the chain. "Here me now slug." Leia defiantly, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I am NOT your pet. I am not your slave and I am not your whore. If you want to kill me then you go right ahead and do it but I will never be yours. I am Princess Leia of Alderaan and a leader of the Rebel Alliance! You will speak to me with respect, you slimy piece of WORM RIDDEN FILTH!" Leia shouted at him.

The entire court went silent. Nobody had ever dared to speak to Jabba in such a way. Not his minions, not his business partners and certainly not a slave. Fett smirked beneath his helmet. The court waited to see what Jabba would do. His hand was over the button to drop her...but then pulled back as the hutt laughed and laughed loud.
"You are indeed fearless, Leia. A truly rare gem in this universe. Droid! Come here and translate!" Jabba commanded and C3PO walked up and began translating Jabba's words. "Leia, I know all about Alderaan. You were a princess there, but no longer. You cannot be the princess of a planet that doesn't exist anymore, can you?" At this, Jabba's court laughed.
That struck a chord with Leia, but she kept her composure. It would do her no good to lose her cool at this point.
"Your Alliance is worth nothing here in the outer territories. They are far too busy being slaughtered by the Empire to bother me. This is Hutt Space, I am the law here. You speak of respect, but you have nothing to make me respect you. You have no wealth, no weapons, no status, nothing besides your looks, that haughty attitude and the clothes I have given you." Jabba paused for a moment to allow his words to sink and lick his lips. "As the King of Tatooine, I want tell you something very important: Respect must be earned and pride can be shattered." Jabba held up his hand. "Bring him in!"

From a room off to the side, three beefy, bigger than normal, gamorrean guards walked in, dragging in Han Solo. His mouth was gagged, his hands bound behind his back and a black cloth was tied around his eyes which was not doing his eyesight any favors. (Han...) Leia watched the guards throw him down to the floor and then one of the guards put a foot on Han's back. Jabba tugged on Leia's chain and she looked from him to Han and back again. Jabba spoke again and one guard lifted up Han and punched him hard in the stomach and then the others closed in, ready to beat Han. "Your exotic beauty makes you too valuable a prize to harm, but Solo is not so fortunate. You have a choice: Get down on your knees and submit yourself to me or we can watch Solo suffer while you make up your mind." Jabba laughed.
Leia's eyes teared up as she watched them strike him repeatedly. Clenching her hand into a fist, Leia turned and fell to her knees. "Please! Master Jabba, please spare him! I...I..."
Jabba motioned for the guards to stop. "Yes, Leia?"
"I.." Her hands shook with rage. "I take back what I said! I will be your slave and do as you command, I only ask that you spare my friends: Han Solo and Chewbacca the Wookie! Please!"
(So I see...he really is a sadist. Leia, you never should have come here.) Fett thought to himself as he sat down and went back to his drink.
Jabba laughed loudly. "Everyone in the court heard her, did you not?"
His court cheered until Jabba motioned for them to be silent. "I accept your plea, Slave. Solo and the Wookie will be kept alive, safe and well fed, so long as you obey me and refer to me as Master Jabba. Do you understand?"
"Yes....yes, Master Jabba."
Jabba gestured for the guards to take Han away, back to the dark dungeon. "Come to me now, Slave Leia."
Leia picked herself up and walked onto the throne. Jabba spoke again and pulled on her chain, placed a hand on her back and brought her forward and kissed her on the lips. Leia pressed herself against him for now, playing along. They were not beaten yet. Lando was waiting to strike and Luke would be on his way soon. She would not be a slave forever, and she would see the slug dead by her own hands.
Part 3: Slavery Begins.
Coming Soon.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Legato on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:28 am

*Gives Leia a comfort hug*
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:31 am

Legato wrote:*Gives Leia a comfort hug*
*Gives Leia a morpher.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlPGBAn2dbs
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:09 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:*Gives Leia a comfort hug*
*Gives Leia a morpher.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlPGBAn2dbs
Can you imagine if that was Jason's actual morphing call? Laughing 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:24 am

Part 3: Slavery Begins.

Leia was awoken the next morning by C-3PO. She looked around at the well-decorated room that Jabba had dragged her into the last night. There was an incredibly soft and well made mattress laying beneath her and fur rug beneath that along with large pillows and drinks laying around the room and bright multi-colored lights shining down on them. Jabba was fast asleep with Leia laying on his stomach. She turned to the droid. "Wha? 3PO?"
"Slave Leia, according to my data it is time for you to begin your daily chores."
"You mean besides being chained to a Hutt?"
"Yes." 3PO answered simply.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:24 am

Admin wrote:Part 3: Slavery Begins.

Leia was awoken the next morning by C-3PO. She looked around at the well-decorated room that Jabba had dragged her into the last night. There was an incredibly soft and well made mattress laying beneath her and fur rug beneath that along with large pillows and drinks laying around the room and bright multi-colored lights shining down on them. Jabba was fast asleep with Leia laying on his stomach. She turned to the droid. "Wha? 3PO?"
"Slave Leia, according to my data it is time for you to begin your daily chores."
"You mean besides being chained to a Hutt?"
"Yes." 3PO answered simply.

"What kind of 'chores' must I do?"
"Washing your outfit and the uniforms of the guards, assisting in the cleaning of both the main room and others, personally washing the Master's Dais and preparing the Masters morning meal."
"Whaat."
"Washing your outfit and the uniforms of the guards, assisting in the cleaning of both the main room and others, personally washing the Master's Dais and preparing the Masters morning meal." 3PO repeated.
"I-I heard. Just give me a moment."
"You are so loud slave." Jabba grumbled as he yanked on her chain.
Leia gritted her teeth, sighed and then turned to Jabba, forcing a smile onto her face. "Forgive me Master Jabba. Your slave was merely confused as to this news, as she was not informed of this yesterday."
"I wanted to surprise you." Jabba laughed. He licked her face. "Ahhh, now get to work. Guards, escort her!" The Gamorrean Guards grabbed Leia's arms and lead her away. Jabba rubbed his fat chin folds for a moment. "Droid!" "Yes Master?" 3PO asked. "Come with me, I am going to have a talk with the R2 Robot and I will need a translator."
"Of Course Master." 3PO followed after the fat Hutt.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Legato on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:34 am



"Aaaah yes. All that anger and hate flowing through you like a running river. Store that hate and channel that anger. When the time is right, unleash it upon your tormentor"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 am

Legato wrote:

"Aaaah yes. All that anger and hate flowing through you like a running river. Store that hate and channel that anger. When the time is right, unleash it upon your tormentor"

LOL!  Laughing 

Always nice to see the big bad.  alien 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Legato on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:47 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Aaaah yes. All that anger and hate flowing through you like a running river. Store that hate and channel that anger. When the time is right, unleash it upon your tormentor"

LOL!  Laughing 

Always nice to see the big bad.  alien 
I wouldn't put it past Palpatine to root for Leia and Co. One less potential rival to worry about
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:50 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Aaaah yes. All that anger and hate flowing through you like a running river. Store that hate and channel that anger. When the time is right, unleash it upon your tormentor"

LOL!  Laughing 

Always nice to see the big bad.  alien 
I wouldn't put it past Palpatine to root for Leia and Co. One less potential rival to worry about

Situation A: They kill Jabba. One less rival to worry about. Cool.

Scenario B: They kill Jabba and Leia falls to the Dark Side. BETTER!

Scenario C: They kill Jabba and Luke AND Leia fall to the Dark Side. BEST!

Scenario D: They kill Jabba but one or more of them dies. YAY!

Scenario E: Rocks Fall, everyone dies. LOL!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Legato on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:06 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Aaaah yes. All that anger and hate flowing through you like a running river. Store that hate and channel that anger. When the time is right, unleash it upon your tormentor"

LOL!  Laughing 

Always nice to see the big bad.  alien 
I wouldn't put it past Palpatine to root for Leia and Co. One less potential rival to worry about

Situation A: They kill Jabba. One less rival to worry about. Cool.

Scenario B: They kill Jabba and Leia falls to the Dark Side. BETTER!

Scenario C: They kill Jabba and Luke AND Leia fall to the Dark Side. BEST!

Scenario D: They kill Jabba but one or more of them dies. YAY!

Scenario E: Rocks Fall, everyone dies. LOL!
"Either way...I win. HAHAHAHAHA"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:08 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Aaaah yes. All that anger and hate flowing through you like a running river. Store that hate and channel that anger. When the time is right, unleash it upon your tormentor"

LOL!  Laughing 

Always nice to see the big bad.  alien 
I wouldn't put it past Palpatine to root for Leia and Co. One less potential rival to worry about

Situation A: They kill Jabba. One less rival to worry about. Cool.

Scenario B: They kill Jabba and Leia falls to the Dark Side. BETTER!

Scenario C: They kill Jabba and Luke AND Leia fall to the Dark Side. BEST!

Scenario D: They kill Jabba but one or more of them dies. YAY!

Scenario E: Rocks Fall, everyone dies. LOL!
"Either way...I win. HAHAHAHAHA"

Meanwhile, Vader was punking Hitler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tju_gCAfjfE
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Jabba the Hutt

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum