ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Come on, if I wanted to be ignored, I would have stayed on CBR.

Not interacting with you due to that tone

And that is different then normal how?

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

OOC: well things have been quiet and his posts haven't gotten much action so it's not really unexpected is it?

and Lori petty is hot but let's all remember we need to give and get with each other cause posting a big ass post and having it ignored, or a small intro sucks eithe rway you know?

and Arsenal is in XA isn't he?

He is, but seeing that thread has largely been ignored........

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So what's it gonna be, VALOR? You gonna stop the missiles or stop me? you possibly can't do both!" he asked as he shot the missiles, speeding up into the air

"With your permission I'd like to introduce a third option" Valor said to Ballistic(hope thats how it's spelled Embarassed ) " At this very moment Iron Man and War Machine are stopping the missiles"

We see Iron Man and War Machine saving the construction workers by stopping the missles

Ballistic was caught with a series of fierce rappid punches to the face then pushes him back with a gravity cannon from Valor's hands the force was strong as it making his movements very difficult"Meanwhile I continue to wipe the floor with you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

OOC: well things have been quiet and his posts haven't gotten much action so it's not really unexpected is it?

and Lori petty is hot but let's all remember we need to give and get with each other cause posting a big ass post and having it ignored, or a small intro sucks eithe rway you know?

I've been there, believe me. Still we could have worked things out on a PM instead of him pointing accusations that we clearly aren't doing intentionally

more_horiz
ENOUGH!
So says the Admin.
Let's all calm down, take a step back, breathe and then start working together on this guys.
How's that?
Kev, I have placed an RP from Maes for you to work with.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I've been there, believe me. Still we could have worked things out on a PM instead of him pointing accusations that we clearly aren't doing intentionally

It ain't an accusation dude.

I post, get a response, then you vanish. Seen you do it with SHR, and XA without so much as a word.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
ENOUGH!
So says the Admin.
Let's all calm down, take a step back, breathe and then start working together on this guys.
How's that?

Tell that to Legato.

he's takaing this like a heart attack. I'm just stating a small little complaint. Now, this could go two ways. It gets resolved fast, or gets dragged out into a pissing war....OVER A FREAKING RPGS SITE.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"So what's it gonna be, VALOR? You gonna stop the missiles or stop me? you possibly can't do both!" he asked as he shot the missiles, speeding up into the air

"With your permission I'd like to introduce a third option" Valor said to Ballistic(hope thats how it's spelled Embarassed ) " At this very moment Iron Man and War Machine are stopping the missiles"

We see Iron Man and War Machine saving the construction workers by stopping the missles

Ballistic was caught with a series of fierce rappid punches to the face then pushes him back with a gravity cannon from Valor's hands the force was strong as it making his movements very difficult"Meanwhile I continue to wipe the floor with you"
yeah it's how it's spelled

As Ballistic struggled in the gravity cannon he said "well that's not very sportsmanlike, thought you'd get the missiles or something?" he asked, squatting down and goign with the flow of the gravity cannon, a sound of clicks being heard as his kneecaps started to shift into something

more_horiz
OOC: would Arsenal be down with uh being recruited by a very powerful steelfaced man

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: would Arsenal be down with uh being recruited by a very powerful steelfaced man

Screw the whole thing. Until this gets settled.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
ENOUGH!
So says the Admin.
How's that?

Tell that to Legato.

he's takaing this like a heart attack. I'm just stating a small little complaint. Now, this could go two ways. It gets resolved fast, or gets dragged out into a pissing war....OVER A FREAKING RPGS SITE.

Let's go for the gets resolved fast option then.

more_horiz
Legato, Kevin M. let's just stop this alright? Apologize to each other so that we can forget this whole thing. This site is meant to be fun so there is no reason to be arguing. Kevin M's post was just a comment. Legato, I realize that you didn't mean to cause a fight with your post but I think you should have thought it through a bit more.
At any rate, as I am the Admin, I am telling you both to just make up and forget this whole thing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato, Kevin M. let's just stop this alright? Apologize to each other so that we can forget this whole thing. This site is meant to be fun so there is no reason to be arguing. Kevin M's post was just a comment. Legato, I realize that you didn't mean to cause a fight with your post but I think you should have thought it through a bit more.
At any rate, as I am the Admin, I am telling you both to just make up and forget this whole thing.

How do I put this gently...WE NINJAED YOU!!! Everythings all good Cool

BTW sorry for my irrational response guys

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Alrighty, good to know.

Also,
CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! Newtophat2
I have a mod hat now. king

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Alrighty, good to know.

Also,
CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! Newtophat2
I have a mod hat now. king

Congrats!! Now with some Batman

You beautiful bastard

more_horiz
OOC: nobody is using the new warriors are they?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OT: Not really

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

That's the team with Night Thrasher isn't it?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: Yup, i got an idea for them kinda

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yep Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: Yup, i got an idea for them kinda

What is it?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yep Smile

Ah.
I know about them besides that and Speedball and that they were killed off for shock value for Civil War.
That sucked.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yeah it's how it's spelled

As Ballistic struggled in the gravity cannon he said "well that's not very sportsmanlike, thought you'd get the missiles or something?" he asked, squatting down and goign with the flow of the gravity cannon, a sound of clicks being heard as his kneecaps started to shift into something

"You're a villain" She pointed a free hand then fired a light ray at Ballistic hitting him with a combination of light and electric energy in the process"Deal with it, not my fault that you're stupid enough to do that when Iron Man and War Machine was watching"

(This gravity cannon rocks, resembles tk in a way) Valor thought to herself while she still held Ballistic in place

At the site Iron Man had some missles in his hands"What do you suggest we do with this? If it's taking it in space just want you to know I've been down that road before and it wasn't fun"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yep Smile

Ah.
I know about them besides that and Speedball and that they were killed off for shock value for Civil War.
That sucked.

In this universe it was a fanfic written by Deadpool Wink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I understand sis, I'll hold down the fort and make sure Franklin is looked after while you guys are away" Johnny said

"Thanks Johnny make sure you be careful also" Susan said over the comm

"Am I always, and back at ya"Johnny said

"So if I could I'll light a candle or find a way to celebrate our anniversary Licia, sorry this trip will be longer than intended" Ben said over the comm that he send to Alicia

"It's ok Ben I understand, be sure to wear something appropriate for the trip and don't get too hostile towards dangerous alien warlords" Alicia said

"I'll take the diplomatic approach Licia, love you" Ben said

Alicia smiled"Love you too"

End of Flashback

"Getting some good mileage out of this ship Stretch, would've taken weeks in a normal spaceship" Ben said while flying the aircraft following Surfer to Planet Xiren(Space Sector 0996) to meet with one of the members of the Galaxy Knights

Susan Richards in the meantime appears lost in thoughts

On Earth

Franklin is in his room conducting a research on his laptop

http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant

A knock came from his door"Come in"

"Hey big guy" Johnny Storm entered" Got a moment"

Franklin turned from his seat and faced him"Sure Uncle John"

"Thanks. I worked overtime on this one." Reed said. "Which I promise to make up to you Susan."

Susan snapping out of her thought as she heard Reed she smiled then teased" I'll hold you to that"

"We're here" Ben said as he can see the planet Xiren from afar

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/232/redplanetbysoberdreamer.jpg/

Reed glanced at the planet. "Well, this looks pleasant."

Susan formed a force field around herself it's really not in the form of a bubble but more like a second suit"Going out, Ben cover me and Surfer just incase"

As she got out Surfer and Invisible Woman could see a small figure leaving the planet and fly towards the two and the closer it got the bigger it got. Invisible Woman manages to see the person greeting them fully

"Surfer! Long time no see pal" The alien said then notices Susan"We'll I'll be a Glorthmork's Uncle an earthling" He squints his eye"Two more of em infact" He offered his hand to Susan" Name's Crix of the Galaxy Knights, pardon my enthusiasm it's not often I've interacted with an earthling before"

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/688/2098683allen7.png/

Invisible Woman smiled then shook his hand"Non taken, names Susan Richards and the two in that spacecraft are Ben Grimm and Reed Richards"

"So whats the distress guys?" Crik asked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply