ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 4 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

"Ah. It ain't nothing like watching a run rise on an alien planet" Deadpool said while sitting on top of Jaba's Palace video recording it

You are so going to throw this at Kitty's face aren't you?
(You know it!!! I have enough vids that would make her envious for years)

BTW there is a certain little thing you need to take care of
(Oh yeah)

Deadpool cut the video off then he punched in a few numbers. He listened in as the phone started ringing"Hello?"

"Hey Flann!!! How's it going"

Back on earth it's still the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping at the Xavier Institute, well everyone except Jubilee who had guard duty. And the one student that unfortunately"A woke up from Deadpool's call"Are you crazy?" Flannery said sleepily

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Wade...It's 4:30 in the morning. You have five seconds to tell me why are you calling me this late" Flannery said

Deadpool took a deep breath" I'dlikeforyoutolookupapossiblemutantnamedCarrieWhite.Sheisapsychiclikeyouwhoisgoingthoughaverydifficulttimeandifyoudon'thelpherthingswillendtragicallyforher" he exhaled

Flannery rubbed her face as she's still pretty groggy"Ok you want us to look for a psychic named Carrie and try to prevent a horrible incident that involves her?"

"Pretty much"Deadpool said

"Why are you calling me for this?" Flannery asked

"I'm not exactly Chuck's favorite person atm and your number is the only one I can hack and you're the only one that Chuck can listen to concerning this" Deadpool said and he hears Flannery sleeping over the phone. Deadpool reaches into his pocket and pulls out a horn. Bringing it close he presses the button

Flannery shot up"Ok,ok I'll see if the Professor can let us check it out"

"Many thanks Flann. BTW tell Jennifer I said  hi" Deadpool said

"W-What?...Hello?" Flannery asked then she heard nothing but a dial tone. She sighed(I got to talk to Kitty about keeping my phone secured)
Laura walked in, wearing a tank top and her underwear. She was rubbing her eye. "Couldn't help but overhear....who's Carrie?"
OT: Normally this would be a Yay moment but Laura's spoken for, and that person's guarding the school grounds right now Wink 

IC: Flannery shrugged" All Wade told me was that she's a psychic and we should look into it. That and preventing some kind of tragic incident that involves her."
OT: lol! 

IC: Laura yawned. "Alright...did Wade say where she or should we ask the Professor tomorrow?"
Flannery shook her head" For him to call this late it must be urgent, we could have the Professor look into this"
"Alright...ummm...I guess into TP contact with him. I'm gonna go check up on Jubilee alright? And uhh...good morning."
Flannery suppressed a yawn then smiled" Same to you"

Elsewhere in the Xavier Institute

"Aaaand send" Jubilee just finished with sending in her latest blog entry and then sensed Laura approaching" Looking good" she smiled" How are the students doing"
"Thank you." She walked over and checked out the blog. "Very nice. The students are doing good, I was just in chat with Flannery actually. Turns out, we've got a mission."
"Really?"Jubilee intrigued"What is it?"

"Wade called it in. Apparently there's a psychic girl out there named Carrie White who needs our help."

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 4 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

"Ah. It ain't nothing like watching a run rise on an alien planet" Deadpool said while sitting on top of Jaba's Palace video recording it

(Oh yeah)

Deadpool cut the video off then he punched in a few numbers. He listened in as the phone started ringing"Hello?"

Back on earth it's still the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping at the Xavier Institute, well everyone except Jubilee who had guard duty. And the one student that unfortunately"A woke up from Deadpool's call"Are you crazy?" Flannery said sleepily

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Wade...It's 4:30 in the morning. You have five seconds to tell me why are you calling me this late" Flannery said

Deadpool took a deep breath" I'dlikeforyoutolookupapossiblemutantnamedCarrieWhite.Sheisapsychiclikeyouwhoisgoingthoughaverydifficulttimeandifyoudon'thelpherthingswillendtragicallyforher" he exhaled

Flannery rubbed her face as she's still pretty groggy"Ok you want us to look for a psychic named Carrie and try to prevent a horrible incident that involves her?"

"I'm not exactly Chuck's favorite person atm and your number is the only one I can hack and you're the only one that Chuck can listen to concerning this" Deadpool said and he hears Flannery sleeping over the phone. Deadpool reaches into his pocket and pulls out a horn. Bringing it close he presses the button

"W-What?...Hello?" Flannery asked then she heard nothing but a dial tone. She sighed(I got to talk to Kitty about keeping my phone secured)
Laura walked in, wearing a tank top and her underwear. She was rubbing her eye. "Couldn't help but overhear....who's Carrie?"
OT: Normally this would be a Yay moment but Laura's spoken for, and that person's guarding the school grounds right now Wink 

IC: Flannery shrugged" All Wade told me was that she's a psychic and we should look into it. That and preventing some kind of tragic incident that involves her."

IC: Laura yawned. "Alright...did Wade say where she or should we ask the Professor tomorrow?"
Flannery shook her head" For him to call this late it must be urgent, we could have the Professor look into this"
"Alright...ummm...I guess into TP contact with him. I'm gonna go check up on Jubilee alright? And uhh...good morning."

"Aaaand send" Jubilee just finished with sending in her latest blog entry and then sensed Laura approaching" Looking good" she smiled" How are the students doing"
"Thank you." She walked over and checked out the blog. "Very nice. The students are doing good, I was just in chat with Flannery actually. Turns out, we've got a mission."
"Wade called it in. Apparently there's a psychic girl out there named Carrie White who needs our help."
"I'll have either Rach or the Professor look into that with Cerebro" Jubilee checked her watch" Speaking of Rachel, she should be up in about ten minutes for her morning jog"

At the mention of Wade, Jubilee continued in saying" Man, Wade away from Earth. A world without Deadpool, eventhough temporary. I don't know if I should miss him or do backflips right now. Don't get me wrong, outside of his...antics he can be a decent guy but ever since I've became a vampire and got these" she motions to her chest" You know what my nickname is? Chesty Jr, in that moment I know exactly how Rachelle must have felt"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
prepare for  fourth wall breaking

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween Chibi Theater  a boy name Ed

Nabeshin: ladies and gentleman my name's Nabeshin and I will to bring to you a tale about a boy name Ed  those of you who seen the  Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween  thread know who this boy is but this is my own take on the boy's introduction. so  here it is a  boy name Ed.

Gotham City  9 P.M

Edward Jones: what the hell I don't live in Gotham I live in Magikville  who the hell is running this show!

Magikville   12 pm

Edward Jones : okay that's more like it.

Nabeshin:  Magikville is basically your everyday small town you got your blah blah blah everyone pretty much knows everyone but what makes this town different then other small towns is that it's heavy populate by magic girls and  blah blah blah.  that's right magical girls galore , normal magic girls, cat girls, dogs girls , bunny girls and everything in between  more then you can shake a stick at. in this town lives a 15 year old boy by the name of Edward Jones who also goes by the name The Iron Flea and he has a girlfriend name Yuri Shi who just happens to be a magic girl.

Edward Jones: it's the Iron Alchemist you asshole!

Wolverine as Edward Jones:   I'm seriously going to kill Deadpool for this.

Edward Jones: why the hell is Wolverine playing me?!?

Kyo:  relax will ya you're going to blow a casket.

Edward Jones: easy for you to say at lest the guy playing you isn't wolverine and looks the part.

Nabeshin:  as Edward Jones wakes up he would  find himself   greeting by five beautiful magic girls and She Hulk.

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 4 Watanabe_Nebeshin_Shinichi

Edward Jones: damn it you hack stop changing around things!
 Wolverine Edward as Jones ( bad acting): who in the hell are you ladies and how the hell did you get inside my room my door was lock!

She Hulk as a magic girl: we used magic silly!

Wolverine  as Edward Jones: magic huh that figures

She Hulk as magic girl: so who do you want to cuddle with first huh, hey how about cuddling with me huh? oh and this can be our little secret Yuri doesn't have to find out

Edward Jones ( seeing Wolverine embracing She Hulk): that's not how it happen and are you even trying to act!

Nabeshin: now playing the role of Yuri , Yuri!

Edward: ( sees Yuri walk on stage) Yuri what the hell are you doing playing yourself?!?

Yuri: I thought it would be fun silly.

Wolverine: girl  get on with it say your lines!

Yuri: aruguagaghh scary claw man go away scary claw man!!!

Yuri punches Wolverine and sends him soaring through the air and Nabeshin says in firm tone

Nabeshin: folks we will be right back just as soon as we find where our star Wolverine has landed.

Nabeshin: okay we're back folks and we have found Wolverine so the show can continue

Wolverine as Edward Jones: okay girl say your lines I like to get through this as quick as possible so i can track down Deadpool he kick his ass for this.

Yuri: Edward what in the hell do you think you doing with that bitch!

Wolverine as Edward: Yuri this isn't want it looks like. I don't even know these women!

She Hulk as Magic girl: it's everything what it looks like your man is a player Yuri. he tired to make the moves on me and my friends.

Wolverine as Edward Jones: well i can't blame you toots I'm the best their is at want i do.

Edward Jones: what that's not what I said!!!

She Hulk as Magical Girl: yeah you're such a animal.

Nabeshin: okay Yuri this is were you hit Wolverine aka Edward Jones with a frying pan.

Edwards Jones Frying pan you didn't hit me with a frying pan she hit me with a F#$king spike club!

Wolverine as Edward Jones ( getting hit by Yuri's spike club) ouch hey the guy said frying pan not spike club!

Nabeshin: let's just roll with it.

next scene

Metropolis

Edward Jones: what the hell why did the location change to Metropolis , and why the hell did we skip a whole damn scene!

Nabeshin: ahahah budget cuts kid, yeah budget cuts

Edward Jones: budget cuts my ass, your just a hack! damn it when is the Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween thread going to continue so i can get back in action!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"I'll have either Rach or the Professor look into that with Cerebro" Jubilee checked her watch" Speaking of Rachel, she should be up in about ten minutes for her morning jog"

At the mention of Wade, Jubilee continued in saying" Man, Wade away from Earth. A world without Deadpool, eventhough temporary. I don't know if I should miss him or do backflips right now. Don't get me wrong, outside of his...antics he can be a decent guy but ever since I've became a vampire and got these" she motions to her chest" You know what my nickname is? Chesty Jr, in that moment I know exactly how Rachelle must have felt"

"Ohhh, I wouldn't let Wilson bother you." Laura said as she sat on Jubilee's lap. "You're beautiful Jubilation. You were beautiful back then and you are now. And I wouldn't change a thing." She said and kissed Jubilee.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Ohhh, I wouldn't let Wilson bother you." Laura said as she sat on Jubilee's lap. "You're beautiful Jubilation. You were beautiful back then and you are now. And I wouldn't change a thing." She said and kissed Jubilee.
Jubilee placed her hands on Laura's waist" You always know how to flatter a girl" she smiled"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

Jubilee placed her hands on Laura's waist" You always know how to flatter a girl" she smiled"

"I try." She wrapped her arms around Jubilee. "You know...it might be awhile, before the others are up...I think we have a little time to ourselves."

OT: Think we should cut away?Laughing 

more_horiz
"Hmm." She smiled then pulled her close" Why not, we are in an area that the students cant access and we have it to ourselves. So lets take advantage of this opportunity"

OT: Aaaand fade to black:tongue: 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween Chibi Theater  a boy name Ed

Nabeshin: ladies and gentleman my name's Nabeshin and I will to bring to you a tale about a boy name Ed  those of you who seen the  Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween  thread know who this boy is but this is my own take on the boy's introduction. so  here it is a  boy name Ed.

Gotham City  9 P.M

Edward Jones: what the hell I don't live in Gotham I live in Magikville  who the hell is running this show!

Magikville   12 pm

Nabeshin:  Magikville is basically your everyday small town you got your blah blah blah everyone pretty much knows everyone but what makes this town different then other small towns is that it's heavy populate by magic girls and  blah blah blah.  that's right magical girls galore , normal magic girls, cat girls, dogs girls , bunny girls and everything in between  more then you can shake a stick at. in this town lives a 15 year old boy by the name of Edward Jones who also goes by the name The Iron Flea and he has a girlfriend name Yuri Shi who just happens to be a magic girl.

Edward Jones: easy for you to say at lest the guy playing you isn't wolverine and looks the part.

Nabeshin:  as Edward Jones wakes up he would  find himself   greeting by five beautiful magic girls and She Hulk.

Wolverine Edward as Jones ( bad acting): who in the hell are you ladies and how the hell did you get inside my room my door was lock!

She Hulk as magic girl: so who do you want to cuddle with first huh, hey how about cuddling with me huh? oh and this can be our little secret Yuri doesn't have to find out

Edward Jones ( seeing Wolverine embracing She Hulk): that's not how it happen and are you even trying to act!

Edward: ( sees Yuri walk on stage) Yuri what the hell are you doing playing yourself?!?

Yuri punches Wolverine and sends him soaring through the air and Nabeshin says in firm tone

Nabeshin: folks we will be right back just as soon as we find where our star Wolverine has landed.
Nabeshin: okay we're back folks and we have found Wolverine so the show can continue

Wolverine as Edward Jones: okay girl say your lines I like to get through this as quick as possible so i can track down Deadpool he kick his ass for this.

Yuri:  Edward what in the hell do you think you doing with that bitch!

Wolverine as Edward:  Yuri this isn't want it looks like. I don't even know these women!

She Hulk as Magic girl:  it's everything what it looks like your man is a player Yuri. he tired to make the moves on me and my friends.

Wolverine  as Edward Jones:  well i can't blame you toots I'm the best their is at want i do.

Edward Jones: what that's not what I  said!!!

She Hulk  as Magical Girl:  yeah you're such a animal.

Nabeshin: okay  Yuri this is were you hit Wolverine aka Edward Jones with a frying pan.

Edwards Jones  Frying pan you didn't hit me with a frying pan she hit me with a F#$king spike club!

Wolverine  as Edward Jones ( getting hit by Yuri's spike club) ouch hey the guy said frying pan not spike club!

next scene

Metropolis

Edward Jones: what the hell why did the location change to Metropolis , and why the hell did we skip a whole damn scene!

Edward Jones: budget cuts my ass, your just a hack!  damn it when is the Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween thread going to continue so i can get back  in action!

Nabeshin: sorry folks we had a slight error in the script the next scene thanks place in Scion not Metropolis.

Edward Jones: that's not a slight error you hack!

Scion City

wolverine as Edward Jones: this is not how I want to get here, but at lest a land on a hot babe.

Yuri: Edward what do you think your doing with that woman?!?

Wolverine as Edward Jones: lighting up toots it's not what it looks like.

Yuri ( hits Wolverine in the head with her metal base ball bat ): now have you learn your lesson?

Wolverine as Edward Jones: ouch what lesson all you ever do is hit me in the freaking head with a random object and i was going to tell you before you smack me in the head with that baseball bat. that I wouldn't have bump into that girl if it wasn't for you using a spell to launch me like a projectile. when you said you would handle it Yuri I did think you would get me here by doing something crazy i swear you got a couple of screws loose!

Yuri: don't call me crazy!

next scene

Wolverine as Edward Jones: hey I didn't call you crazy i just said you had a few screws loose man you take things too personally toots. . hmm i wonder if the Aeon Library is opening I like to study up on Chinese Alchemy Liànjīn shù or Taoist alchemy. so far the only thing I know about Taoist Alchemy is that it differs from the Alchemy I used because it's Chi base and not Magic base. supposedly it's it's better than the Alchemy I use because of it's use of Chi but I'll be the judge of that.

but by definition Alchemy is a type of magic since it's sometimes called Alchemic Magic or Hermetic Magic so by that logic Taoist Alchemy is still magic base, it just combines Magic with Chi supposedly like what ninja magic aka Justu does if my hunch is correct.

Kyo: so Edward what do you think of the show so far?

Edward Jones: I think the director is a hack that's what i think!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Hmm." She smiled then pulled her close" Why not, we are in an area that the students cant access and we have it to ourselves. So lets take advantage of this opportunity"

OT: Aaaand fade to black👅 

Meanwhile Rachel was getting ready for her jog, she accidentally tapped into their minds. Embarassed She tied her shoes as quickly as she could and ran out the door.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Meanwhile Rachel was getting ready for her jog, she accidentally tapped into their minds. Embarassed She tied her shoes as quickly as she could and ran out the door.
Laughing 

After Rachel finished with her jog she came across Jubilee and Laura completely refreshed from their "activity". "Had a nice run?" Jubilee asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Laughing 

After Rachel finished with her jog she came across Jubilee and Laura completely refreshed from their "activity". "Had a nice run?" Jubilee asked

"Good. Good. Nice, long and refreshing." She smiled. "Sooo...how was the Mattress Jig?"

"The what now?" Laura asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Laughing 

"Good. Good. Nice, long and refreshing." She smiled. "Sooo...how was the Mattress Jig?"

"Naughty girl" Jubilee grinned then her expression got serious"Now that you're up, there is something we need to inform you"

Jubilee then told her what Flannery informed Laura about a psychic named Carrie White and if she can locate her through Cerebro

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Gotham City  9 P.M

Magikville   12 pm

Yuri:  Edward what in the hell do you think you doing with that bitch!

Wolverine as Edward:  Yuri this isn't want it looks like. I don't even know these women!

She Hulk as Magic girl:  it's everything what it looks like your man is a player Yuri. he tired to make the moves on me and my friends.

Wolverine  as Edward Jones:  well i can't blame you toots I'm the best their is at want i do.

Edward Jones: what that's not what I  said!!!

She Hulk  as Magical Girl:  yeah you're such a animal.

Nabeshin: okay  Yuri this is were you hit Wolverine aka Edward Jones with a frying pan.

Edwards Jones  Frying pan you didn't hit me with a frying pan she hit me with a F#$king spike club!

Wolverine  as Edward Jones ( getting hit by Yuri's spike club) ouch hey the guy said frying pan not spike club!

next scene

Metropolis

Edward Jones: budget cuts my ass, your just a hack!  damn it when is the Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween thread going to continue so i can get back  in action!

Nabeshin: sorry folks we had a slight error in the script  the next scene thanks place in Scion  not Metropolis.

Edward Jones: that's not a slight error you hack!

Scion City

wolverine as Edward Jones: this is not how I want to get here, but at lest a land on a hot babe.

Yuri: Edward what do you think your doing with that woman?!?

Wolverine as Edward Jones:  lighting up toots it's not what it looks like.

Yuri ( hits Wolverine in the head with her metal base ball bat ): now have you learn your lesson?

Wolverine  as Edward Jones: ouch what lesson all you  ever do is hit me in the freaking head with a random object and i was going to tell you before you  smack me in the head with that baseball bat. that I wouldn't  have bump into that girl if it wasn't for you using a spell to launch me like a projectile.  when you said you would handle it Yuri I did think you would get me here by doing something crazy i swear you got a couple of screws loose!

Yuri: don't call me crazy!

next scene

Wolverine as Edward Jones:  hey I didn't call you crazy i just said you had a few screws loose man you take things too personally toots. . hmm i wonder if the Aeon Library is opening I like to study up on Chinese Alchemy Liànjīn shù or Taoist alchemy.  so far the only thing I know about Taoist Alchemy is that it differs from the Alchemy I used because it's Chi base and not Magic base. supposedly it's it's better than the Alchemy I use because of it's use of Chi but I'll be the judge of that.

but by definition Alchemy is a type of magic since it's sometimes called Alchemic Magic or Hermetic Magic so by that logic Taoist Alchemy is still magic base, it just combines Magic with Chi supposedly like what ninja magic aka Justu does if my hunch is correct.

Kyo: so Edward what do you think of the show so far?

Edward Jones: I think the director is a hack  that's what i think!

Aeon Library

Roy Mustang as Kyo ( opening the stage door): ah so you must be the Iron Alchemist Edward Jones, you're short just like your profile says.

Wolverine as Edward Jones: who are you going short bub!

Roy Mustang as Kyo: you even get mad when people call you short just like your profile suggest.

Wolverine as Edward Jones: wait aren't you Kyo Mitsuo the Boom Boom Alchemist you're the backer of the Alchemy school I go to. what are you doing here at Aeon Library? bub.

Roy mustang as Kyo: I work here as a assistant.

Wolverine as Edward Jones: assistant but aren't you accountant bub. ah Yuri can i ask you question how come your shadow doesn't match your body shape? why does it look like it belongs to a complete different creature?

Roy Mustang as Kyo: Kyo: yes I'm I have many jobs. hmm that's strange her body looks clearly human yet her shadow suggests that she's possibly a Oni due to the muscularity , horns , razor sharp fangs, claws, and long pointy tail.

Yuri: wow so many books hey Ed race ya to the Alchemy section.

Beast as Remus: I take it she's a amythic then?

more_horiz

Somewhere in Florida

The Bar With No Name. Meaningful title as, it has no name. No distinct address as it can appear in any location, no distinct opening and closing time frame. Not advertised on any commercial, radio, or website. The only way one knows about the place is if they ask the right people willing to provide information of it. Which I got from Saffron who recommended me the place, mentioned that she did an act there and thats about as much information she could provide. Considering my last case she mentioned I needed a little R & R. I accepted the offer, not just for R & R but because I wanted to check in on something.

I shook my head as the doorman offered to take my coat, not looking at staying here any longer. The club is buzzing all manner of style strutting it's stuff. But I'm not here for dancing. I closed my eyes then rubbed them in an effort to lose what I saw on the dance floor. I'm looking at seeing the person in charge of the establishment.

He's not in the secret casino where the high rollers sweat off three hundred dollar bills or paying off high priced lust demons to offer them their hearts desire for one night. They're aware of the cost but to them the rush that the lust demons will give them is worth it. Eh, it's their souls.

I arrive at the VIP Lounge, the one place where I expect him to be. Considering that it's the highest part of the establishment that he's running and that it makes him able to overlook the people from below. Fitting for his kind of ego.

http://www.form2d.de/wp-content/uploads/Luft_1.jpg

I walked towards a bar where a tall blond man was fixing a drink for two. He turned then smiled in a greeting manner" Good evening Violet"

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 4 Lucife10

He offered me a drink"Lucifer, how gentlemanly of you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Laughing 

"Naughty girl" Jubilee grinned then her expression got serious"Now that you're up, there is something we need to inform you"

Jubilee then told her what Flannery informed Laura about a psychic named Carrie White and if she can locate her through Cerebro

"A psychic huh? Alright, I can give it a shot. You two go get dressed and wake up Flannery. We might need her help for this one."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Laughing 

"A psychic huh? Alright, I can give it a shot. You two go get dressed and wake up Flannery. We might need her help for this one."

Jubilee nods then they went upstairs, she knocked on the door to see Flannery all washed up and fully dressed. She yawned then she glanced at the two" Remind me to talk to Kitty about having me cell phone secured"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Laughing 

Jubilee nods then they went upstairs, she knocked on the door to see Flannery all washed up and fully dressed. She yawned then she glanced at the two" Remind me to talk to Kitty about having me cell phone secured"

"Will do. You want to come on the mission? We can always use an extra psychic."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Laughing 

"R-Really?!" Flannery smiled from ear to ear" I actually get to go on a mission with the X-Men!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Laughing 

"R-Really?!" Flannery smiled from ear to ear" I actually get to go on a mission with the X-Men!!!"

"You know it girl. Get packing, Rachel's looking for Carrie right now." Laura said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Somewhere in Florida

The Bar With No Name. Meaningful title as, it has no name. No distinct address as it can appear in any location, no distinct opening and closing time frame. Not advertised on any commercial, radio, or website. The only way one knows about the place is if they ask the right people willing to provide information of it. Which I got from Saffron who recommended me the place, mentioned that she did an act there and thats about as much information she could provide. Considering my last case she mentioned I needed a little R & R. I accepted the offer, not just for R & R but because I wanted to check in on something.

I shook my head as the doorman offered to take my coat, not looking at staying here any longer. The club is buzzing all manner of style strutting it's stuff. But I'm not here for dancing. I closed my eyes then rubbed them in an effort to lose what I saw on the dance floor. I'm looking at seeing the person in charge of the establishment.

He's not in the secret casino where the high rollers sweat off three hundred dollar bills or paying off high priced lust demons to offer them their hearts desire for one night. They're aware of the cost but to them the rush that the lust demons will give them is worth it. Eh, it's their souls.

I arrive at the VIP Lounge, the one place where I expect him to be. Considering that it's the highest part of the establishment that he's running and that it makes him able to overlook the people from below. Fitting for his kind of ego.

http://www.form2d.de/wp-content/uploads/Luft_1.jpg

I walked towards a bar where a tall blond man was fixing a drink for two. He turned then smiled in a greeting manner" Good evening Violet"

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 4 Lucife10

He offered me a drink"Lucifer, how gentlemanly of you"
" Out of curiosity L, why this place?" I asked L, bracing myself as I might end up regretting the answer as I accept the drink.

He pulled out a remote and showcased a screen that showcased the residents outside of the bar" Look around Vi. They say Vegas was the place where the seven deadly sins congregate but they're mistaken. Here is where you see it in all it's glory"

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 4 Disney10

There is a hidden irony concerning this, I'll let you guess what it is.

"Of course Vegas is just as glorious, theres a reason why it's called sin city. For the right dollar you're free to unleash all the limitations that society has given you. Here. It's not so different, even with the child friendly shell"

"Hmm. Knew there was a reason why I avoid this place, till now. Speaking of there is something that I needed to find out from you" It didn't take him long to know what it is" The necromancer" L took a sip" you had a run in with one awhile back and from what I hear he has a few screws loose."

"Just need a confirmation from you." I pointed out

"The man lost his soul long before he claimed his life. If you want to know if he made it to my stomping grounds then I'm afraid that isn't the case. Necromancers have the tendency to cheat death. They're like lawyers, always looking for some loophole to give em an edge." Lucifer said" What you went through was...unfortunate. However you shouldn't feel guilty. He lost whatever was left of his humanity, you would have done both mankind and vampire kind a favor in taking his life"

"He was still a mortal being. No matter what he was it didn't make it right" I told him

"Look at this another way Violet. You saved yourself from a fate worse than death, and saved the world in the process. You was put in a situation where it was no different than how a cop would take down a perp threatening to end their very existence. You did a good thing that night, you shouldn't let that eat you up inside" L said to me

more_horiz

Should we disturbed that he's so good with people?

Also
Room Zero.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Should we disturbed that he's so good with people?

Also
Room Zero.
Oh yeah

"If I need a therapist I'd call up Dr.Phil" I told him then I squint my eyes then noticed his mundane appearance started to shift. F*** I rubbed my eyes again" Vampire blood still in your system I see" L said to me then I looked up" How did you know that?"

"I'm the man"L just smiled, which I hate to admit increased the level of charm and charisma he carried. Which also make me want to take a cold shower when I get back to the hotel.

"I can understand, given the situation, however it's not good keeping that inside you." L said in which I don't need a reminder on, ever since I've been seeing some pretty messed up things more than usual.

"It will be out of my system eventually" I told him

"Since you're here I do have a job to offer you" L said in which I raised an eyebrow then scoffed" Knew it wouldn't take you long to do your Lets Make A Deal routine"

L shook his head" Nothing like that there is a problem going on in the park and if it isn't contained then alot of innocent people could get caught in the crossfire"

F***. Normally I'd tell him where to stick his deal but he had to put the innocent people in the mix. Sometimes it sucks having a moral character.

"This better not involve my soul L" I told him then he shook his head" Just a simple job that your expertise can handle. Ever heard of Room Zero?" L then started to tell me the details of the room, in the first half it sounds like a typical Tuesday for me but then it starts to get ***** up as the story progressed. When L finished I drinked the whole drink he gave me down"Ok L."

L smiled again then concluded" A liaison will be offered to you. To guide you to where you'll complete the task and to lend a helping hand if needed" with a snap of his fingers he summoned the liaison

more_horiz

After the smoke cleared, Violet glanced around, searching for any sign of the liason. She then spotted a young, goth looking girl sitting on the table. She popped a grape into her mouth and turned to smile at Violet.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/250/5/8/Soul_Grapes_by_Melfina_chan.png
"Hello chief. I am Bok'phugggokCancancaathultos. You may refer to me as Canny. I will be your liason to the legions of hell for the foreseeable future." She offered Violet a grape. "Help yourself."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

After the smoke cleared, Violet glanced around, searching for any sign of the liason. She then spotted a young, goth looking girl sitting on the table. She popped a grape into her mouth and turned to smile at Violet.
"Hello chief. I am Bok'phugggokCancancaathultos. You may refer to me as Canny. I will be your liason to the legions of hell for the foreseeable future." She offered Violet a grape. "Help yourself."

No wonder vampires have such a cynical view on the world, they manage to see things that us regular beings cant. Take L's liaison for instance, I'm lucky that I didn't go insane now that Shen gave me the ability to see things beyond the veil" No thanks, watching my figure"

"Have fun" L smiled, and they say the devil doesn't have a sense of humor.

"Ok...Canny. Show me this Room Zero" I say to her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

No wonder vampires have such a cynical view on the world, they manage to see things that us regular beings cant. Take L's liaison for instance, I'm lucky that I didn't go insane now that Shen gave me the ability to see things beyond the veil" No thanks, watching my figure"

"Have fun" L smiled, and they say the devil doesn't have a sense of humor.

"Ok...Canny. Show me this Room Zero" I say to her

"Right." She hopped off the table and walked around Disneyland with Violet. She bought some ear hats and tossed one to Violet. "Act casual." She said. The two acted just like tourists, with Canny acting like a little kid, leaving Violet to be the adult. During all this though, Canny would gesture over in different directions and Violet would catch a glimpse of gas masks men. Just a brief moment though. After being lead all around the park, Violet lead her to a wall and a small door. "You may want to duck down. Watch your head." Canny said and opened it up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply