The Famous Manastina Siblings

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Famous Manastina Siblings

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:13 am

meanwhile  at Frank Stone's hideout

Frank Stone: Patrick  way must you always let me down, I told you to do a simple task to intercept Salvador Pickett's arms route I want to get into the arms business.  the plan was to intercept his arms shipment and take it.  but no you just had to F@#k that up you are just useless.

Patrick: but sir if you just had patience the plan would have work, you just had to rush things don't blame it on me.

Frank Stone: look I'm the boss here and I say it's your fault you screw up!  you know your about as worthless as your pathetic father Danny, and it was so easy wipe him out and taking over his operation for myself. I should had kill you along with with but no I had to spread you life couldn't bring my self to kill a little kid, so took you in and rise you. but you turn out to be a disappointment.  You're a screw up Patrick just like your old man  was.

Patrick: I only work for you because I have no choice you fossil, and you better watch your back cause one day, maybe even today all of this you have will once again belong to Flowers family!

Frank lifts Patrick up in the air and flings him into  a wall with super human strength saying in stern tone.

Frank Stone: are you trying to threaten , a scrawny little  pipsqueak like you.  I think  your forget who your talking to Patrick, I could snap you like a twig, so don't even think you can over throw me cause you can't! now get yourself up and  go ahead said I herd something crash outside.

Patrick: wait hey do i have to check it out?

Frank Stone: cause everyone else is busy doing something besides you, now go check it out before i deiced to break one of your hands for question my authority.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:24 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Ohhh, I suppose I could come up with something, eventually."
Vanessa:  you could that would be great Moneybags.

Saskouara: yeah but we have to wear masks we can't let our friends and the public know it's us doing the crime fighting. besides it's not like their are any other super power teens in Stridayxa City!

Vanessa: I not sure about that big bro. I don't think were the only super power teens in Stridayxa City!

Later at the Stridayxa Mall food court  Saskourara is hang out with his friends saying in firm tone.

Saskouara: I can't believe we have to  face a American Soccer team the Exodus Dragons  from Exodus City!  I'm surprised they  made it this far seeing that their american team. hopefully they will provide a good match.  but still a Brazilian team is the team to watch out for.  

Vanessa ( hang with   Saskourara) : yeah my team is face the Exodus Tigers, should be a easy win for  my team.  it's not like my team is going up against  a Brazilian girl's  team  it's just a america team so this is going to be a roflstomp. this American team my team is going up against better bring their game cause their going to realize the fact that version of soccer we play here isn't that pansy stuff they have it's serious business.   if they don't bring their game their going to wind up getting  cream!

Saskouara:  well you could give the Exodus Tigers a little more credit , they might actually be good?

Vanessa: good, good their american team, since when has american team been good at soccer?

Saskourara: just saying keep a open mind sis, right gang.

for Admin and Froggy

Victor: right, you should be so quick to judge your opponents skills that shows arrogance.

Vanessa: oh shut up Victor, there American, their just coming here to make a mockery of culture. see them fail flat on their faces when they lose is going to be great.

Saskouara: you do know that our cousins Lara and Emily are from america right?

Vanessa: I know but their exception it's the rest I'm talking about. the morons who come here , who don't know shit about our country. I just get stand them  the ones who talk about american this and american that give it a rest already.

Magnus: Vanessa you should be so quick to judge America based on couple of stupid tourist who come here.

Vanessa: maybe your right Magnus.

victor notices a shining light outside and looks at a window saying in firm tone.

Victor: what in the hell  theirs some strange object falling from the sky!

Saskourara and Vanessa: right are you serious, is it a meteor?

Victor: it's not a meteor , looks like some strange object. hell i don't even know what it is.  I just know it's going to land here in  Vangard heights!

suddenly those a loud Crash and Magnus says in firm tone.

Magnus: damn that's loud ,what it was must have impact the ground pretty hard.  so who's going to check it out?

Victor ( speaking to the rest of Saskourara and the rest of Saskourara's friends : Saskourara you stay here with me,  the rest of you go check what just crash outside the mall!

Vanessa ( speaking to Magnus and her other friends) : girls go check it out what just crash outside, Magnus you stay here with me alright.

Charles: okay we're check it out, Saskourara, Vanessa,  Victor, Magnus you guys stay here and wait for us to get back okay. Katherine, Adam ( Split Fire) , ??? ( Vanessa's other female friend) let's go.

OT: for Admin and Froggy
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Vanessa's other female friend, Wiggie, nods and goes along
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Froggy wrote:Vanessa's other female friend, Wiggie, nods and goes along
outside  Charles, Adam ( Admin's Character) , Saskourara's other friend ( Froggy's character) Katherine ( Admin's character) and Wiggie see  a strange artifact embedding in the ground. Charles looks at it saying in curious tone.

Charles: him that's a peculiar object I wonder want it is?

a female officer who is investigated the area looks them saying in stern tone.

Officer Helga Frankenstein:  you kids stay back  you don't know what this thing is, especially you  young sibling ( speaking to Saskourara's other friend ) let your big sis handle this! (contacts her superiors ) this is officer Helga I have found the object and I'm preparing to examine it now.

Patrick is also there and he looks at the object saying in firm tone.

Patrick: so that the thing that crash outside huh, and looks like I'm not the only one out here it seems. ( sees a familiar face.  well if it isn't my old friend from high school  how's it  been Julius.

Julius Hopper : it's  been just fine  Patrick , I just got out of prison and i came to see you as soon as i could.

Patrick: oh man remember that your in their for killing a man right?

Julius Hopper: actually 20 men but who's counting huh. so Patrick what's that strange object on the ground?

Patrick: I don't know but what ever it is I think we're about to soon find out cause that cop over there is going to examine it.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:33 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Vanessa's other female friend, Wiggie, nods and goes along
outside  Charles, Adam ( Admin's Character) , Saskourara's other friend ( Froggy's character) Katherine ( Admin's character) and Wiggie see  a strange artifact embedding in the ground. Charles looks at it saying in curious tone.

Charles: him that's a peculiar object I wonder want it is?

a female officer who is investigated the area looks them saying in stern tone.

Officer Helga Frankenstein:  you kids stay back  you don't know what this thing is, especially you  young sibling ( speaking to Saskourara's other friend ) let your big sis handle this! (contacts her superiors ) this is officer Helga I have found the object and I'm preparing to examine it now.

Patrick is also there and he looks at the object saying in firm tone.

Patrick: so that the thing that crash outside huh, and looks like I'm not the only one out here it seems. ( sees a familiar face.  well if it isn't my old friend from high school  how's it  been Julius.

Julius Hopper : it's  been just fine  Patrick , I just got out of prison and i came to see you as soon as i could.

Patrick: oh man remember that your in their for killing a man right?

Julius Hopper: actually 20 men but who's counting huh. so Patrick what's that strange object on the ground?

Patrick: I don't know but what ever it is I think we're about to soon find out cause that cop over there is going to examine.

OT:  Saskourara has two more friends  who can be any super human classification  & gender you and Admin want  expect for empower.
Officer Helga Frankenstein: okay now let's see what this thing is? ( examine the alien  artifact and finds some kind of chemical residue on it)  huh  what's this  smells like some kind of chemical residue and it's seems to be leaking  form this object.  also it seems to be vibrating violently as if it's going to exploded!  everyone  get back this thing whatever it is, is going to exploded!

however it's too late the Alien artifact explodes and splashes alien chemicals on 1 % of  Stridayxa City's population. when it is over  Helga wakes up and runs towards her brother ( Saskourara's other friend) saying in concern tone.

Officer Helga Frankenstein: young sibling are you alright speak to me, arugaugh I start to feel funny!  ( looks at part of the ground she's touching and sees it glow with energy ) huh what the hell?!?

Charles ( looking at  Wiggie, Katherine, and Adam): guys I don't feel so good  , you all don't look so good yourself.  hey buddy are you alright ? ( refering to Saskourara's other friend)

Patrick: auraguagh my body it feels funny!

Julius: Patrick you don't look so good I think i need to take you to a  hospital. hmm maybe I should see a doctor too I'm starting to feel a little funny my self.

Julius puts Patrick's right arm on his left shoulder and walks away with him as  Charles  looks at his hands which are glowing saying in scared tone  to Wiggie, Katherine and Adam.

Charles:  guys I scared  my hands are glowing  all of sudden, that and ??? hasn't woke up yet.  ( feels the glow surrounding his body) what's happen to me, what is this glow around my body?!?  ( suddenly Charles body is turn into energy which morphs into the shape of a gun and then turns back into solid matter ) well I glad that is over, ah  Wiggie, Katherine, Adam  why I'm looking at the ground?!?

( sees his reflection in a window of a nearby building) what the hell I'm a gun, how is that even possible?!?

meanwhile  near the Vangard Museum a girl wearing a eye patch is holding her sides saying in firm tone.

girl: ahahahh I feel kind of funny, what's going on with me.

the girl encounters a bunch of vicious thugs who have just come out of a warehouse near the museum. they look at her and one of them says in stern tone.

Thug: okay girl fork over your money now.

Girl: look my name is Jezebel Paterson  please just leave me alone I don't want any trouble.

Thug: it's a little too late for that girl now hand over the money.

the Thug grabs Jezebel and she tries to back free saying in worried tone.

Jezebel: let me go!!!

in a panic  Jezebel  new found ability activates itself, she unknowingly   switches the thugs hearts with blocks of concrete killing them.  Thug  sees his  this and sees the hearts laying on the ground saying in confused tone as he let's Jezebel go.

Thug: huh what in the hell is gong on here, did you do this?

Jezebel: I don't know please just leave me alone.

Thug: you did didn't you well, I don't know how you did it but your going to pay ! I was going to just beat you up kid and take your money but i guess I just have to kill ya.

The thug takes out gun and fires at Jezebel then with out knowing it Jezebel  switches  places with the thug gets hit by his own bullet  and Jezebel looks at him in shock.

Jezebel: what just happen?!?

Thug:  what the hell how did I end over here, and I got hit by my own bullet to beat it all.  well Kid I don't know what crazy power you have  that allows you to do this, but I guess I have to kill you the old fashion way with my bare hands.

Jezebel: please don't come any close I'm begging you.

the Thug doesn't listen and  slowly approaches Jezebel suddenly Jezebel  switches  the air above the thug with car that was on the ground and  before the Thug can realize it the car falls on top of him, crushing him.  that's when Jezebel realizes that she did that and says in scared tone.

Jezebel: I did that, I kill that man, what has happen to me.  this is scaring me I need to find a place to hide.

Meanwhile in another part of Vangard heights Chuck Hopper is just now waking up after getting splash by Alien Chemicals.

Chuck: arugagahh my head feels kind of fuzzy and my body feels kind of funny, but not in  bad way.   like in a good way i can feel it there's something different about me.

just then a drunk driver is about to ram into Chuck and Chuck suddenly hardens his body  and the car crumples on his body on impact.  Chuck looks at the wreckage and his hand saying in firm tone.

Chuck: hmm it seems that thanks those Alien chemicals that splash on me from the exploding alien artifact I have gain a super power!  this is most promising, most promising indeed!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 am

Admin wrote:
After a few hours of work utilizing special materials to create a combination of kevlar and leather to create a flexible and functional body armor, Moneybags had finished two costumes. "Pretty cool if I say so myself."

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/260/d/6/superhero_oc_by_armoredcrustacean-d4a4lbq.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/242/6/1/afl4_fang_character_sheet_by_midnighter-d2xnzzm.jpg

Thopyia and Saskoaia come rushing in with Thopyia  saying in firm tone.

Thopyia : hey  Mr.Moneybags did you watch the news, a Alien artifact just exploded with chemicals  in Vangard Heights were big bro and big sis are at right now.  

Saskoaia: yeah now one percent of the population is empowered. ( looking at the costumes) whoa cool costumes are those for my big brother Saskourara  and big sister Vanessa?
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:58 am

at the Stridayxa Mall food court

Saskourara: Victor what is it?

Victor: somethings wrong , Charles, Adam, ???, Katherine and Wiggie should have been back by now.

Magnus: you think we should go check on them big bro?

Victor: yeah that's exactly what I think we should do Vanessa, Saskourara come with us we need to check on the others.

Vanessa and Saskourara: right.

later outside the mall.

Victor: Mangus you and Vanessa go check on Wiggie and Katherine. I and Saskourara will check on Adam, Charles and ???

Mangus and Vanessa go check on Wiggie and Katherine while Victor and Saskouara check on Adam, Charles and ??? .

Mangus: Wiggie , Katherine are you two okay?

Vanessa: yeah are you two alright?

Victor: Charles, Adam, ??? are you guys alright?

Saskourara: did anything happen here? wait where's Charles?

Charles: down here, yeah I'm gun shock?

Victor: indeed, Charles what happen here?

Charles: there's was this Alien artifact in crater in the road when ??? older sibling Officer Helga went to go check it out it exploded and there was this bright flash of light and a felt this strange green goop on me. the next thing I know when I work up everything seem fine, but then everyone including me start to feel funny.

then it happen Helga was infused the ground with pure energy and I suddenly morph into a gun. I have a guess that whatever the stuff was it has infect 1% of the population.

Victor: I see and if you have a power, that means everyone else who was infect by this also has powers as well!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:16 am

in another part of Vangard heights

Ayana  Vires ( mumbling to herself as she looks back at  gym) stupid place with just had these weird things, no large boulders,  sledgehammer, etc. that place had none of the stuff i used for a workout back in Luxteravial , I mean how in the hell I'm supposed to work out with no large boulders or a sledgehammer?

now what in the hell was that bright flash of light I saw and this green goop I felt  when i exit that stupid place.  also why do I feel funny all of sudden?

suddenly Ayana sees a group of mask men in hoods exit a Gym with a large sum of crash as hearing the Gym own say " some one stop those men I' been robbed. "

Ayana: huh it seems like that man is in need of help, but I don't even I can help him. those men seem to be packing weapons i never seen before.  if only there was a way to disarmed  them. ( suddenly sees a bunch of arms sprout on the robbers bodies) okay this is getting weird.

Robber: huh what the hell is going on why are their arms spouting out of her bodies?

Robber 2: beats the hell out of me I'm just as weird out by this as you are!

Ayana sees  and feels the arms moving and saying in shock tone.

Ayana: those arms I felt them move like they were a part of me wait a second those are my arms, but how ?!?  this is amazing somehow whatever that was that splash on me give me the ability to generate extra body parts of myself on other people.  if these are my arms are part of me that means I can control them okay now to disarm those  ruffians.

Ayana makes the arms she generate on the robbers to force the robbers to drop there guns as they get slam into the ground. just then the leader comes out saying in firm tone as he sees his men laying on the ground.

head robber: what are you guys doing  laying around get in the car.

the head robber tries to get in the car but I bunch of arms spout on it and push him back the robber scratches his head in confused.

Head Robber: what the hell since when could car grow arms.  well nothing i little fire power won't fix !

just the head robber is about to take out his shot gun  four arms spout from his back and grab him in a hold making him unable to reach for his gun.  then a bunch of arms spout  on the ground and carrying the robber towards a wall where a dozen arms spout from a wall and beat the day lights out of him.  when the head robber drops the arms disappear and  Ayana looks at her self in amazing.

Ayana: wow this new required ability of mine is something else.  ( she's the other robbers getting back up) well at lest there not armed with those strange weapons anymore which means i can take them  head on.

with incredible swiftness  Ayana overpowers the robbers and thanks them out saying in shock tone

Ayana:  wow suspect those people to be kind of strong, but in fact they were kind of weak. well now that's over time to give this back to it's rightful owner. ( approaching the owner)  he you go sir I believe this belongs to you.

Gym owner: thank you young miss, also that's quite the body you have.  I never seen a teenage girl with  a body like yours, those muscles.  say what's your secret, how did you develop those muscles of yours?

Ayana: can't tell you it's a family secret.
Gym owner: I see well take care kid.

Ayana ( walking down the street): hmm I wonder where mother is right now?
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:47 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
After a few hours of work utilizing special materials to create a combination of kevlar and leather to create a flexible and functional body armor, Moneybags had finished two costumes. "Pretty cool if I say so myself."

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/260/d/6/superhero_oc_by_armoredcrustacean-d4a4lbq.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/242/6/1/afl4_fang_character_sheet_by_midnighter-d2xnzzm.jpg
OT: awesome

Moneybags would see a news report on TV and the person doing the report is a zombie a actually zombie. the zombie news reporter says in firm tone on the TV

Zombie news report: hello this is Zombo Grim report for  Stridayxa news and this just end, the government has confirm that a.... ( bottom  jaw drops to the floor) excuse me for one second folks I need to reattached my bottom jaw. ( shown reattached his bottom jaw)  that a unknown object will crash land here in Stridayxa.

the government has confirm that it is not a meteor , but and have classified it as a unknown alien artifact base on it's aged. .  they have advise all citizens of Stridayxa to stay inside as they are unsure what the effects of said object could cause.  this alien artifact  will crashing land directly in Vangard heights  in less than 30 seconds!

alien artifact

Moneybags threw off his jacket and took off running out of the mansion and towards the city, running so fast his feet were kicking up smoke as he raced to the city.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 am

Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Moneybags would see a news report on TV and the person doing the report is a zombie a actually zombie. the zombie news reporter says in firm tone on the TV

Zombie news report: hello this is Zombo Grim report for  Stridayxa news and this just end, the government has confirm that a.... ( bottom  jaw drops to the floor) excuse me for one second folks I need to reattached my bottom jaw. ( shown reattached his bottom jaw)  that a unknown object will crash land here in Stridayxa.

the government has confirm that it is not a meteor , but and have classified it as a unknown alien artifact base on it's aged. .  they have advise all citizens of Stridayxa to stay inside as they are unsure what the effects of said object could cause.  this alien artifact  will crashing land directly in Vangard heights  in less than 30 seconds!

alien artifact

Moneybags threw off his jacket and took off running out of the mansion and towards the city, running so fast his feet were kicking up smoke as he raced to the city.

in the City  Moneybags would see stuff like  Chuck Hopper's new required layer reinforcement ability and Ayana 's new required appendage generation   ability,  the only ability he doesn't see is Jezebel's and the rest.  when he gets to where the Alien artifact landed he  would find Vanessa and Saskourara with Mangus and Victor  tending to their friends Adam ( Split Fire) , Charles,  Wiggie ,Katherine and ??? Frankenstein ( Froggy's another character) with police office Helga Frankenstein.  however the Julius Hopper and Patrick  flower aren't there as it seems as they have already left the scene.

Saskourara ( looking at Moneybags) it's a good thing your hear Moneybags, okay Charles now tell him the same thing you told me okay.

Charles ( still in gun form): while there was this Alien artifact in a crater in the road  office Helga there went to examine it and that's when it exploded with this bright flash of light and we felt this goop splash on bodies.  when it was over we seem fine expect that we start to feel a bit funny and then it happen.

Helga begin to infused the ground with pure energy, and I suddenly morph into a gun. I believe that  1% of the population were infect by this  so that means that 1% of the population have been  now been empowered by this event.

Vanessa ( looking at Moneybags): I think you all should go to the Stridayxa City  hospital or Valadaina  hospital to make sure you all are alright, right Moneybags.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 am

meanwhile in another arena of Vangard heights

Julius and Patrick are walking down the street as Julius says in firm tone.

Julius: hey Patrick maybe he should go to the hospital and get check out?

Patrick: no hospital besides I feel fine.

just then Julius and Patrick are jump by a rival gang armed with machine guns.

rival gang leader: look what we have here if it isn't Frank Stone's lap dog Patrick flowers and Julius Hopper. hmm boys how much rep do you think we get for icing Julius I herd he's supposed to pretty tough.

rival gang member: tons of rep sir, he's a hopper twin, and we all herd that the Hopper twins are supposed to be pretty tough.

the Rival gang fire there machine guns at Hopper but suddenly something strange happens they're bullets bounce back at them as if they had hit a invisible force field. the Rival gang leader's eyes widen as he says in shock tone.

Rival gang leader: what the hell !

the Rival gang leader and the rest of his men that didn't die from their own bullets aim their guns at Patrick as the gang leader says in firm tone.

Rival Gang Leader: well I don't know what kind of freaky power you friend has there Patrick, but you should be easy to kill!

Patrick: damn it I wish I had a load of guns right about now.

suddenly Patrick unknowingly shapes energy to produce a gun turret armed with 10 machine guns which mows down the Rival Gang Leader and his men as Patrick says in shock tone.

Patrick: well I don't know where that gun turret came from , but at lest that's over with.

Chuck shows up just when Patrick says that saying in firm tone.

Chuck: I can answer that as it seems that you and my brother have also been effect by that alien artifact's chemicals. so just like me you two have been empowered you both now have super powers.

Patrick: you don't say Chuck, hmm I think it's time to pay Frank a little visit. it's about time I take back what is rightfully mine, now i have the power to do it! you know I could used you two's help for this.

Chuck : say no more Patrick, we glad to offer are services to you after what are friends for right!

Julius: yeah we're the Three Amigos!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

revenge is dish best served cold

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:35 am

at Frank Stone's hideout

Frank Stone: damn it where is that little weasel he should have been here by now.

suddenly Frank see's a explosion that sends a couple of his men flying and when the smoke clears standing in rubble is Patrick and the Hopper twins. Frank looks at Patrick and clutches his right hand saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick what is the meaning of this!

Patrick: you days as a crime lord are over Frank, I'm taking back everything you took form my family.

Frank: what you plan to overthrow me, did you get hit in the head ?

Patrick: no I'm perfectly fine. I have been waiting for this moment for years, ever since I saw you murder my father! I been carefully waiting until the right moment where I could take you down Frank, and now that moment has arrived!

Frank: so all those years your were severing me you were just waiting for a chance to get at me is that? well you must have some guts if you think you can take me on!

Patrick: oh who said anything about think you on myself, after all why fight when i can let some one else do it for me!

Suddenly Chuck appears in front of Frank and hits him in the face sending him crashing into a wall. Frank gets up saying in angry tone.

Frank: heh I see so you're not man enough to take me on, so you just going to set back and let people do the work for you!

Patrick: your sadly mistaking Frank, it's not that man enough. it's that I'm not stupid enough to take you on, know the fact that you can snap me like twig! oh and Frank, Payback's a bitch!

Frank rushes towards Patrick however Julius steps in and when Frank punches him Franks body suddenly bounces back with Frank saying in angry tone.

Frank: what the hell, what kind of freaky power is this!

Frank tries to attack Patrick again but he can't get past Julius who's power just reflects his blows and Frank feels his own blows hitting him instead. as Frank gets up after the last blow he is hit in the face by Chuck and sent skidding across the floor. Frank gets up and pounds the ground with his face making a fist size imprint in the ground saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick mark my words when get finish with you I'm going make you wish you were dead!

Patrick: well I'm afraid that isn't going to happen, so your words are just meaningless drivel Frank!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:48 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:at Frank Stone's hideout

Frank Stone: damn it where is that little weasel he should have been here by now.

suddenly Frank see's a explosion that sends a couple of his men flying  and when the smoke clears standing in rubble is Patrick and the Hopper twins. Frank looks at Patrick and clutches his  right hand saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick what is the meaning of this!

Patrick: you days as a crime lord are over Frank, I'm taking back everything you took form my family.

Frank: what you plan to overthrow me, did you get hit in the head ?

Patrick: no I'm perfectly fine.  I have been waiting for this moment for years, ever since I saw you murder my father! I been carefully waiting until the right moment where I could take you down Frank, and now that moment has arrived!

Frank: so  all those years your were severing me you were just waiting for a chance to get at me is that? well  you must have some guts  if you think you can take me on!

Patrick: oh who said anything about think you on myself, after all why fight when i can let some one else do it for me!

Suddenly Chuck appears in front of Frank and hits him in the face sending him crashing into a wall. Frank gets up saying in angry tone.

Frank: heh I see so you're not man enough to take me on, so you just going to set back and let people do the work for you!

Patrick: your sadly mistaking Frank, it's not that man enough. it's that I'm not stupid enough to take you on, know the fact that you can snap me like twig! oh and Frank, Payback's a bitch!

Frank rushes towards  Patrick however Julius steps in and when Frank punches him Franks body suddenly bounces back with Frank saying in angry tone.

Frank: what the hell, what kind of freaky power is this!

Frank tries to attack  Patrick again but he can't get past Julius who's power just reflects his blows and Frank feels his own blows hitting him instead.   as Frank gets up after the last blow he is hit in the face by Chuck and sent skidding across the floor.  Frank gets up and pounds the ground with his face making a fist size imprint in the ground saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick mark my words when get finish with you I'm going make you wish you were dead!

Patrick:  well I'm afraid that isn't going to happen, so your words are just meaningless drivel Frank!

Frank charges at Patrick however Julius gets in his way can and Frank bounces off him saying in angry tone.

Frank: get the F@#k out of my way you bastard!

Chuck suddenly appears in front of Frank with amazing speed and kicks him into a wall, and as Frank pulls his head out of the wall he says in angry tone.

Frank: heh so it seems like i have to deal with you two first before I can teach Patrick here a lesson. than shall be it I'm going to make you two wish you never miss with Frank Stone!

Frank rips off his shirt and punches Chuck in the sending him crashing through a wall with a super human strength. Chuck gets up and dodges Frank's next blow and exchanges blows with him to keep things interesting. while Patrick creates a strange weapon from the energy he shapes. Frank gets up after Chuck's last hit and looks at the strange weapon saying in curious tone.

Frank: what the F#$k is that supposed to be?

Patrick: your find out soon enough, Chuck I think you toying around with him long enough time to put him down!

Chuck suddenly hardens his entire body to the point it turns solid black in color and as Frank punches his face there's a loud snap sound as Frank's arm snaps and goes limp. Frank keeps on striking Chuck with all his might but Chuck just stands there not effect by Frank's strikes. Chuck then proceeds to beat Frank around the place until he's badly damage.

Frank then gets up and yells at Patrick saying in angry tone.

Frank: damn it Patrick your a coward, instead of fighting me yourself you let these two people do the work for you.

Patrick: and once again your wrong, they were only doing half the work, soften you up for me to do this!

Patrick actives the strange weapon which fires out wires with hooks at frank that stick to his body. suddenly Frank feels the electricty in his body get suck out as he says in confused tone.

Frank: what in the hell is happen, why is my battery being drain?

Patrick: how does it feel Frank to have the very thing that keeps you alive suck right out you're body! you see Frank I have been study you and I know that you can't live with out electricty, and you always need to keep your battery recharged. that's why I used my new required power to make a weapon that will drain you of your electricty!

now,now don't fight it Frank it's almost over.

as Frank's battery is nearly drain he falls to his knees and passes out unconscious. Patrick then makes the weapon disappear and says to Frank in firm tone.

Patrick: I hope you like your new home underwater Frank because that's where we're going to take you to! so enjoy sleeping with the fishes! ( looking at Franks henchmen) listen up your all work for me now understand, good!

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:20 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

alien artifact

in the City  Moneybags would see stuff like  Chuck Hopper's new required layer reinforcement ability and Ayana 's new required appendage generation   ability,  the only ability he doesn't see is Jezebel's and the rest.  when he gets to where the Alien artifact landed he  would find Vanessa and Saskourara with Mangus and Victor  tending to their friends Adam ( Split Fire) , Charles,  Wiggie ,Katherine and ??? Frankenstein ( Froggy's another character) with police office Helga Frankenstein.  however the Julius Hopper and Patrick  flower aren't there as it seems as they have already left the scene.

Saskourara ( looking at Moneybags) it's a good thing your hear Moneybags, okay Charles now tell him the same thing you told me okay.

Charles ( still in gun form): while there was this Alien artifact in a crater in the road  office Helga there went to examine it and that's when it exploded with this bright flash of light and we felt this goop splash on bodies.  when it was over we seem fine expect that we start to feel a bit funny and then it happen.

Helga begin to infused the ground with pure energy, and I suddenly morph into a gun. I believe that  1% of the population were infect by this  so that means that 1% of the population have been  now been empowered by this event.

Vanessa ( looking at Moneybags): I think you all should go to the Stridayxa City  hospital or Valadaina  hospital to make sure you all are alright, right Moneybags.

"Yes, alright, gather around. I'm sure an ambulance is on it's way. Kids, are you alright?"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am

Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

alien artifact

"Yes, alright, gather around. I'm sure an ambulance is on it's way. Kids, are you alright?"

Saskourara: me and Vanessa are fine right Vanessa.

Vanessa: right.

Victor: me and my younger brother Mangus are also fine.  

Mangus: yeah we won't anywhere need the alien artifact when it exploded.

Charles: well I guess me and everyone is okay, I certainly don't feel ill. besides form that I'm a freaking gun so of course I'm  not alright.  hope I'm not stuck like this, cause that would bite.

Victor:  have you ever thought that maybe you could change back to human form? also wasn't the new girls Ayana and Jezebel also in this arena?

Charles: and how and I'm supposed to do that? oh yeah those two, yeah I think Ayana went to go check out a gym and Jezebel well i think she's was just wondering around. also have you seen the muscle that Ayana girl is packing, what can of hellish regimen does that girl do to have a such physique. I mean does she like lift, move and carry huge heavy boulders and crazy stuff like that cause that would be nuts.

Vanessa: huh that girl Ayana's  build isn't that surprising we live in Sweden after all.   have you forgotten that my mother Immilia, her cousins Cragazai, Fonna, Konna, Donna, Ronna, Yonna, Zonna , my grand aunts Melga, Monna, Uranous, Nargo ,  my great grand mother Vonna, my great great grand mother Valadaina  , and my great great grand mother Edwina are all muscular amazons, Charles!  then there's my   aunt Sandara, not to mention there's Sally right Moneybags.

speaking of Sally she better not show her face again other wise she's going to pay big time for what she did to Wiggie one year ago big time!

Charles: okay I get it there's a lot of beautiful muscular   female Draugr / Mystical Amazons in Sweden but this girl Ayana isn't one.

Vanessa:  like that means anything think outside the box Charles.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

getting things up to speed

much later at  Stridayxa City  hospital

doctor: so you all are friends of the patients?

Victor, Magnus, Saskourara, and Vanessa: yes.

doctor: and who might you be?

Saskourara: he's our butler Moneybags

Immesila: and I'am Immelisa Saskourara and Vanessa's mother I just got here.

doctor: I see will I'm glad to tell you that your friends are alright as far as their health goes, but they have been show signs of super powers include Officer Helga Frankenstein ,  that new girl Ayana.

Victor: so where's Wiggie I haven't seen her in any of the rooms?

doctor: oh that Wiggie Wyon has been move to a explosion proof room in Vangard labs for her and everyone's safety. she will be release when we figure out a why to help her.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:getting things up to speed

doctor: I see will I'm glad to tell you that your friends are alright as far as their health goes, but they have been show signs of super powers include Officer Helga Frankenstein ,  that new girl Ayana.

doctor: oh that Wiggie Wyon has been move to a explosion proof room in Vangard labs for her and everyone's safety. she will be release when we figure out a why to help her.
Danno Frankenstein wakes up and sneaks past the group, not caring they named him Helga, he always liked Hey Arnold...
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:getting things up to speed

Danno Frankenstein wakes up and sneaks past the group, not caring they named him Helga, he always liked Hey Arnold...

the 24 year old Helga Frankenstein  looks Danno Frankenstein her younger brother  who is  eight years younger then her saying in firm tone.

Helga Frankenstein: where do you think you're going Arnold.

a large figure enters the place and says in firm tone.

Frank Jones ( a total wreck): well if isn't my creators decedents Helga and Danno how have you two been?

Helga ( pulls out her gun and it suddenly turns into energy): I don't know why you're here, but you better leave now!  damn it not again.

Frank Jones: relax  will you I just came here cause I'm injured, also can you ask your old man Van if he would let me stay with him for awhile?

Helga: like hell I will, go find yourself a cardboard box somewhere Frank! what I'm saying I should just arrest your ass and put you in prison!

Frank rushes at Helga only to feel a someone punch in the face so hard that he's sent flying into a wall . a man with red eyes & white hair in uniform appears in front  of Helga & Danno who looks at Frank as a mechanical bird lands on his shoulder and speaks for him saying in stern tone.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird:  there will be none of that Monster, officer Helga are you and your younger brother Danno okay?

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:30 am

"You know what f#)*# you Helga it's a f#()# joke take the sti...he got

"I'm fine commissioner and Frank why ask us? You know where dad lives, my sister has a right to be freaked out by you showing up to bug us, sounds contrived as #)# and like you're hiding something Frank. THEN AGAIN, it's natural we'd be leery of you right? I mean you don't exactly engender trust when you pull s(#)#) like this Frank all "HEY I WANNA SEE IF YOU GUIZE ARE OKAY YET SNEAK UP ON YOU AFTER A HORRIBLE INCIDENT" but seriously Frank, why don't you ask him yourself?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:42 am

Froggy wrote:"You know what f#)*# you Helga it's a f#()# joke take the sti...he got

"I'm fine commissioner and Frank why ask us?  You know where dad lives, my sister has a right to be freaked out by you showing up to bug us, sounds contrived as #)# and like you're hiding something Frank. THEN AGAIN, it's natural we'd be leery of you right? I mean you don't exactly engender trust when you pull s(#)#) like this Frank all "HEY I WANNA SEE IF YOU GUIZE ARE OKAY YET SNEAK UP ON YOU AFTER A HORRIBLE INCIDENT" but seriously Frank, why don't you ask him yourself?"

Helga: spiff he's  probably just bothering us Arnold because were decedents of Victor Von Frankenstein. yeah I read the stories about her you pester my ancestor and kill his wife. so what makes you think my father would ever let the likes of you in. there's also the fact that your a damn criminal!

Frank Jones: oh that, you Frankensteins are still holding a grudge about that I thought would be over by now.   oh and I wasn't going to ask you two, I was gong to force you two to being me to your father I'm not nice guy.

Helga: yeah that's F#$@ing obvious you well never a nice guy Frank even back in my ancestor Victor Von's  days. so what happen why would person such as you self need shelter anyways?

Frank Jones: if you want to know one of my own man who had suddenly became empowered  overthrew me with the help of two other people. they had powers, like super powers.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: sorry  Monster but the only place you will be going is a nice cold cell in prison!  and I'm glad that you and your younger brother Danno are alright Officer Helga.  but still that Alien artifact exploded is partly your fault you should have been more careful when you examine it.  

Helga: sorry Commissioner  Madison sir, but I had no idea that the object would be that unstable when I examine it.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: I see in that case I'll let it slide.

Frank Jones: heh you called me the Monster, and yet  you're the Big Bad Wolf!
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"You know what f#)*# you Helga it's a f#()# joke take the sti...he got

"I'm fine commissioner and Frank why ask us?  You know where dad lives, my sister has a right to be freaked out by you showing up to bug us, sounds contrived as #)# and like you're hiding something Frank. THEN AGAIN, it's natural we'd be leery of you right? I mean you don't exactly engender trust when you pull s(#)#) like this Frank all "HEY I WANNA SEE IF YOU GUIZE ARE OKAY YET SNEAK UP ON YOU AFTER A HORRIBLE INCIDENT" but seriously Frank, why don't you ask him yourself?"

Helga: spiff he's  probably just bothering us Arnold because were decedents of Victor Von Frankenstein. yeah I read the stories about her you pester my ancestor and kill his wife. so what makes you think my father would ever let the likes of you in. there's also the fact that your a damn criminal!

Frank Jones: oh that, you Frankensteins are still holding a grudge about that I thought would be over by now.   oh and I wasn't going to ask you two, I was gong to force you two to being me to your father I'm not nice guy.

Helga: yeah that's F#$@ing obvious you well never a nice guy Frank even back in my ancestor Victor Von's  days. so what happen why would person such as you self need shelter anyways?

Frank Jones: if you want to know one of my own man who had suddenly became empowered  overthrew me with the help of two other people. they had powers, like super powers.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: sorry  Monster but the only place you will be going is a nice cold cell in prison!  and I'm glad that you and your younger brother Danno are alright Officer Helga.  but still that Alien artifact exploded is partly your fault you should have been more careful when you examine it.  

Helga: sorry Commissioner  Madison sir, but I had no idea that the object would be that unstable when I examine it.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: I see in that case I'll let it slide.

"Even if he's the big bad wolf you're still the big bad automaton WUSS here Frank. You ain't gonna do s#(, you know that? you're not gonna do a god damn thing to us so take your sorry ass back to hwer eyou came from you waste of life"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Even if he's the big bad wolf you're still the big bad automaton WUSS here Frank. You ain't gonna do s#(, you know that? you're not gonna do a god damn thing to us so take your sorry ass back to hwer eyou came from you waste of life"

a bunch of officers come in and take Frank to a police van as NBI Commissioner  Lawrence hands Helga a pair of gloves with his mechanical bird saying.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: here these gloves were made by a woman name Marine they will help you with that new ability of your's officer Helga until you gain control over it.

Helga ( puts on the gloves): thanks commissioner Lawrence sir.

Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:04 pm

" well I'm out peace sis" Danno tells Helga while jumping out the window
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Froggy wrote:" well I'm out peace sis" Danno tells Helga while jumping out the window

Helga: I should head to the police department shouldn't I.

NBI Commissioner Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: you should , you have paper work to do.

Helga: yeah I'll get on that sir.

Helga leaves to go do her paper work.

meanwhile Ayana is outside just where Danno jump out saying in firm tone.

Ayana: will this places wonders sheesh to amazing me. they have a building dedicate to the helping of others. the sorcery they used in that building is fascinating. as are these horseless carriages , what sorcery makes it possible for them to run with out horses.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:40 am

Ayana approaches Danno and says in friendly tone.

Ayana: hi there my name is Ayana Wilson I move here from Russia.

Ayana's strange clothing would indicate that she isn't from Russia.
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top