Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Morph gives Pod 10 a high five. "Chili fries! my man! my high flying high faluting superheroin' teen! I use to eat those all the time, back in the day, but it's like soooome people" Morph would say, his hand inflating to an obnoxious size as he pointed at Lady Green "Don't appreciate true gourmet food, 'mirite?"

Mariah stood up and walked over to Blink as the woman approached. "Blink, would it be fair of me to ask what exactly we're up against?"

"That's the thing Mariah, we don't know yet who or what is striking against us, but we do know they've effected your homeworlds in such a way that things have been tampered with, and are the reason we're having you fix these other worlds"

"Any guesses on the culprits?"

"Well, no, not at the moment but we're still looking. Until then, try to relax, okay?" Blink would say, patting Mariah's shoulder. Mariah simply nodded and walked down the hall, collecting her thoughts. IF she could go back, would she want to? I mean when she left she was on the verge of death and accepted that for her crimes. Would she be able to go back after doing all of this? Hard to think about
Lady Green:  give me a T bone Steak well done .

OT: Admin and Froggy I need help with  Saskourara Manastina and Vanessa Manastiana  friends in the Famous Manastiana Siblings thread. these people along with Saskouara will be the most popular kids at Stridayxa High ( six total counting Saskourara)  while the one's that hang out with Vanessa will be the most popular kids at Stridayxa  middle school along with her  ( four in total counting  Vanessa three girls and one guy. ) want to expend on   Stridayxa City in  NUCAU.
Will do buuuddy

Morph would return with an outstretched hand holding a T Bone Steak, well done.

"Compliments of Ze palace, madame!"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Morph gives Pod 10 a high five. "Chili fries! my man! my high flying high faluting superheroin' teen! I use to eat those all the time, back in the day, but it's like soooome people" Morph would say, his hand inflating to an obnoxious size as he pointed at Lady Green "Don't appreciate true gourmet food, 'mirite?"

Mariah stood up and walked over to Blink as the woman approached. "Blink, would it be fair of me to ask what exactly we're up against?"

"That's the thing Mariah, we don't know yet who or what is striking against us, but we do know they've effected your homeworlds in such a way that things have been tampered with, and are the reason we're having you fix these other worlds"

"Any guesses on the culprits?"

"Well, no, not at the moment but we're still looking. Until then, try to relax, okay?" Blink would say, patting Mariah's shoulder. Mariah simply nodded and walked down the hall, collecting her thoughts. IF she could go back, would she want to? I mean when she left she was on the verge of death and accepted that for her crimes. Would she be able to go back after doing all of this? Hard to think about
Lady Green:  give me a T bone Steak well done .

OT: Admin and Froggy I need help with  Saskourara Manastina and Vanessa Manastiana  friends in the Famous Manastiana Siblings thread. these people along with Saskouara will be the most popular kids at Stridayxa High ( six total counting Saskourara)  while the one's that hang out with Vanessa will be the most popular kids at Stridayxa  middle school along with her  ( four in total counting  Vanessa three girls and one guy. ) want to expend on   Stridayxa City in  NUCAU.
Will do buuuddy

Morph would return with an outstretched hand holding a T Bone Steak, well done.

"Compliments of Ze palace, madame!"
Lady Green eats her steak and looks at Morph saying firm tone

Lady Green : thanks
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am

Morph smiled up at Lady Green. "See? now was that all bad? you're here to save all of existence, least we could do is show you some hospitality right?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:11 am

Mariah stood up, stretching her arms, when Heather approached the group. "Soooo, your second destination has been altered, and with good reason"

"With good reason?"

"Something HAPPENED on this world to damage it. How many of you have experience with the supernatural?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 am

Froggy wrote:Mariah stood up, stretching her arms, when Heather approached the group. "Soooo, your second destination has been altered, and with good reason"

"With good reason?"

"Something HAPPENED on this world to damage it. How many of you have experience with the supernatural?"
Cap and Mariah raised their hands, as did Kal when he walked into the room.

Aptomi, returning from her trip with new clothes plus additional clothes that she stored in a room, along with her leather coat, walked in on the tail end of the conversation. "The Supernatural?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:35 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mariah stood up, stretching her arms, when Heather approached the group. "Soooo, your second destination has been altered, and with good reason"

"With good reason?"

"Something HAPPENED on this world to damage it. How many of you have experience with the supernatural?"
Cap and Mariah raised their hands, as did Kal when he walked into the room.

Aptomi, returning from her trip with new clothes plus additional clothes that she stored in a room, along with her leather coat, walked in on the tail end of the conversation. "The Supernatural?"
"Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, things that aren't from this terrestrial plane but aren't alien like you or Kal. My father, nightcrawler was thought to be a demon and so was my grandfather, but we're just mutants. A demon is another being considered to be of the supernatural." Nocturne would state

"Originally, we were going to send to world Earth-101, but that has been pushed back in priority. Earth-3111, a variation of one that has or had copies of you two" Heather would mention, showing the world of CAU Para/Earth 3111. "Things like aliens and metas are at best a minority, as most beings on this earth come from shadowy realms of magic and beyond the veil of the mundane. Now, any questions before you head out? The Tallus will give you the mission objective of course, but anything else you're curious about?>"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:38 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mariah stood up, stretching her arms, when Heather approached the group. "Soooo, your second destination has been altered, and with good reason"

"With good reason?"

"Something HAPPENED on this world to damage it. How many of you have experience with the supernatural?"
Cap and Mariah raised their hands, as did Kal when he walked into the room.

Aptomi, returning from her trip with new clothes plus additional clothes that she stored in a room, along with her leather coat, walked in on the tail end of the conversation. "The Supernatural?"
"Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, things that aren't from this terrestrial plane but aren't alien like you or Kal. My father, nightcrawler was thought to be a demon and so was my grandfather, but we're just mutants. A demon is another being considered to be of the supernatural." Nocturne would state

"Originally, we were going to send to world Earth-101, but that has been pushed back in priority. Earth-3111, a variation of one that has or had copies of you two" Heather would mention, showing the world of CAU Para/Earth 3111. "Things like aliens and metas are at best a minority, as most beings on this earth come from shadowy realms of magic and beyond the veil of the mundane. Now, any questions before you head out? The Tallus will give you the mission objective of course, but anything else you're curious about?>"
"Yeah, how would you advise fighting these magic things?" Aptomi asked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:43 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mariah stood up, stretching her arms, when Heather approached the group. "Soooo, your second destination has been altered, and with good reason"

"With good reason?"

"Something HAPPENED on this world to damage it. How many of you have experience with the supernatural?"
Cap and Mariah raised their hands, as did Kal when he walked into the room.

Aptomi, returning from her trip with new clothes plus additional clothes that she stored in a room, along with her leather coat, walked in on the tail end of the conversation. "The Supernatural?"
"Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, things that aren't from this terrestrial plane but aren't alien like you or Kal. My father, nightcrawler was thought to be a demon and so was my grandfather, but we're just mutants. A demon is another being considered to be of the supernatural." Nocturne would state

"Originally, we were going to send to world Earth-101, but that has been pushed back in priority. Earth-3111, a variation of one that has or had copies of you two" Heather would mention, showing the world of CAU Para/Earth 3111. "Things like aliens and metas are at best a minority, as most beings on this earth come from shadowy realms of magic and beyond the veil of the mundane. Now, any questions before you head out? The Tallus will give you the mission objective of course, but anything else you're curious about?>"
"Yeah, how would you advise fighting these magic things?" Aptomi asked.
Lady Green rises he hand saying in firm tone

Lady Green: I fought the supernatural before. back in my world there was this supernatural being who look similar to that Apoc creep his name was Father Apocalypse or FA for short. in my world this guy considers him self to be the first mutant, but his really not a mutant at all. he's a homunculus that was created from the souls of the mutants in my world in ancient times.

he was a evil bastard who's goal was to have absolute power at any cost!

Pod 10: I mostly fought aliens.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:49 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mariah stood up, stretching her arms, when Heather approached the group. "Soooo, your second destination has been altered, and with good reason"

"With good reason?"

"Something HAPPENED on this world to damage it. How many of you have experience with the supernatural?"
Cap and Mariah raised their hands, as did Kal when he walked into the room.

Aptomi, returning from her trip with new clothes plus additional clothes that she stored in a room, along with her leather coat, walked in on the tail end of the conversation. "The Supernatural?"
"Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, things that aren't from this terrestrial plane but aren't alien like you or Kal. My father, nightcrawler was thought to be a demon and so was my grandfather, but we're just mutants. A demon is another being considered to be of the supernatural." Nocturne would state

"Originally, we were going to send to world Earth-101, but that has been pushed back in priority. Earth-3111, a variation of one that has or had copies of you two" Heather would mention, showing the world of CAU Para/Earth 3111. "Things like aliens and metas are at best a minority, as most beings on this earth come from shadowy realms of magic and beyond the veil of the mundane. Now, any questions before you head out? The Tallus will give you the mission objective of course, but anything else you're curious about?>"
"Yeah, how would you advise fighting these magic things?" Aptomi asked.
Lady Green rises he hand saying in firm tone

Lady Green: I fought the supernatural before. back in my world there was this supernatural being who look similar to that Apoc creep his name was Father Apocalypse or FA for short. in my world this guy considers him self to be the first mutant, but his really not a mutant at all. he's a homunculus that was created from the souls of the mutants in my world in ancient times.

he was a evil bastard who's goal was to have absolute power at any cost!

Pod 10: I mostly fought aliens.
"That's one way, but there's a number of variations when it comes to the supernatural. We''ll recommend that you all get in contact with the foremost authority on the supernatural on that world, a Carmella. To get to her you need to find a Rachel Mond, which will be easier than it sounds considering where we can drop you from this nexus point"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:52 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mariah stood up, stretching her arms, when Heather approached the group. "Soooo, your second destination has been altered, and with good reason"

"With good reason?"

"Something HAPPENED on this world to damage it. How many of you have experience with the supernatural?"
Cap and Mariah raised their hands, as did Kal when he walked into the room.

Aptomi, returning from her trip with new clothes plus additional clothes that she stored in a room, along with her leather coat, walked in on the tail end of the conversation. "The Supernatural?"
"Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, things that aren't from this terrestrial plane but aren't alien like you or Kal. My father, nightcrawler was thought to be a demon and so was my grandfather, but we're just mutants. A demon is another being considered to be of the supernatural." Nocturne would state

"Originally, we were going to send to world Earth-101, but that has been pushed back in priority. Earth-3111, a variation of one that has or had copies of you two" Heather would mention, showing the world of CAU Para/Earth 3111. "Things like aliens and metas are at best a minority, as most beings on this earth come from shadowy realms of magic and beyond the veil of the mundane. Now, any questions before you head out? The Tallus will give you the mission objective of course, but anything else you're curious about?>"
"Yeah, how would you advise fighting these magic things?" Aptomi asked.
Lady Green rises he hand saying in firm tone

Lady Green: I fought the supernatural before. back in my world there was this supernatural being who look similar to that Apoc creep his name was Father Apocalypse or FA for short. in my world this guy considers him self to be the first mutant, but his really not a mutant at all. he's a homunculus that was created from the souls of the mutants in my world in ancient times.

he was a evil bastard who's goal was to have absolute power at any cost!

Pod 10: I mostly fought aliens.
"That's one way, but there's a number of variations when it comes to the supernatural. We''ll recommend that you all get in contact with the foremost authority on the supernatural on that world, a Carmella. To get to her you need to find a Rachel Mond, which will be easier than it sounds considering where we can drop you from this nexus point"
"What? Whirlwind Rachel and Carmella?" Captain asked.

"You know them?"

"Yeah, back in my universe, Rachel is a mutant with wind powers and Carmella is a half-vampire. We're good friends where I come from."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:58 am

Morph nodded "Man, I heard of Whirlwind Rachel, is it true that she's got yknow, YKNOW?" Morph would ask, to which Blink would shake her head

"Rachelle, Rachelle does sound familiar, though she was more of Ash's friend at the Institute

Heather smiled at Captain America's statement. "I knew I picked you for a reason other than your optimism and strategy! You're very well connected and you're good at parlaying that in these other realms so far. See if you can work that here, but be careful, they might knkow you but, they might KNOW you, if you get my drift" Heather would say, setting up the portal
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Froggy wrote:Morph nodded "Man, I heard of Whirlwind Rachel, is it true that she's got yknow, YKNOW?" Morph would ask, to which Blink would shake her head

"Rachelle, Rachelle does sound familiar, though she was more of Ash's friend at the Institute

Heather smiled at Captain America's statement. "I knew I picked you for a reason other than your optimism and strategy! You're very well connected and you're good at parlaying that in these other realms so far. See if you can work that here, but be careful, they might knkow you but, they might KNOW you, if you get my drift" Heather would say, setting up the portal
Lady Green: then what are we waiting for let's get moving!

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 pm

The group finds themselves at a city, it is completely void of human life
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Legato wrote:The group finds themselves at a city, it is completely void of human life
Mariah cycled through her powers acquired and borrowed the enhanced senses of Thunderbird to discern where they are

As she does this, she asks the others "anyone recognize this place?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Legato wrote:The group finds themselves at a city, it is completely void of human life
"What is it with our journey's and ruined cities?" Kal asked as he flew into the air and tried to search for...anything, using Ki Sense, super vision and x-ray vision.

"I think this is New York but it's a little hard to tell." Captain America said.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:The group finds themselves at a city, it is completely void of human life
"What is it with our journey's and ruined cities?" Kal asked as he flew into the air and tried to search for...anything, using Ki Sense, super vision and x-ray vision.

"I think this is New York but it's a little hard to tell." Captain America said.
Mariah shifted powers again, this time mimicking a power of fire, creating a small light. "I think since these worlds are broken in some way, it manifests in the landscape Kal. I don't think there's anyone human out here" she'd say, skulking forward

"But, what does human really mean, right?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:The group finds themselves at a city, it is completely void of human life
"What is it with our journey's and ruined cities?" Kal asked as he flew into the air and tried to search for...anything, using Ki Sense, super vision and x-ray vision.

"I think this is New York but it's a little hard to tell." Captain America said.
Mariah shifted powers again, this time mimicking a power of fire, creating a small light. "I think since these worlds are broken in some way, it manifests in the landscape Kal. I don't think there's anyone human out here" she'd say, skulking forward

"But, what does human really mean, right?"
"Deep." Aptomi commented.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:46 pm

As they reached further into the city they started to hear sounds of someone singing. It was individual at first but then it soon expanded. It sounded like a choir of angels singing from the heavens.



It was beautiful and enchanting. It soon started to disorient the groups senses.

OT: This good for everyone? Smile 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Mariah switched over to telepathy borrowed from jean grey, psionoc ally reorienting her senses as she felt the effects of the singing

She sent a thought to Kal and Aptomi (if you two are still coherent, shoot in the direction the music is coming from) she'd think, scanning for whatever was singing

OOC: it's cool with me
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Froggy wrote:Mariah switched over to telepathy borrowed from jean grey, psionoc ally reorienting her senses as she felt the effects of the singing

She sent a thought to Kal and Aptomi (if you two are still coherent, shoot in the direction the music is coming from) she'd think, scanning for whatever was singing

OOC: it's cool with me
Pod 10: I need to turn into Song Bug he's my only arthropod alien form that would be immune to this, but am too disorient to hit the Athropodtranx.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:40 pm

The telepathy only managed to temporarily work but her senses managed to get disoriented but they managed someone on the roof of a five story building waving at their direction. He leaps down and as he landed they notice the person wearing power armor as he beckons the group over to him.

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Scramblers? Psi-shielding? This guy probably has answers and I wonder why the Tallus isn't saying anything. No mission at all or what she'd think while walking over to the armored man. She was definitely going to ask them about it, after they figured out who this guy was


Meanwhile, back at The Crystal Palace....

"Hn, the scanners have gone fuzzy and lost sight of the group" Heather would say, before the ever filial clack of fingers hitting a keyboard is heard again.
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Froggy wrote:Scramblers? Psi-shielding? This guy probably has answers and I wonder why the Tallus isn't saying anything. No mission at all or what she'd think while walking over to the armored man. She was definitely going to ask them about it, after they figured out who this guy was


Meanwhile, back at The Crystal Palace....

"Hn, the scanners have gone fuzzy and lost sight of the group" Heather would say, before the ever filial clack of fingers hitting a keyboard is heard again.
As the group got closer he can recognize the attire they're wearing(What kind of bloody comic con did they come from?) he then says to the group" Ok consider yourselves lucky you're still alive and sane. Not many hearing this had that kind of luxury. Follow me and make haste"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Scramblers? Psi-shielding? This guy probably has answers and I wonder why the Tallus isn't saying anything. No mission at all or what she'd think while walking over to the armored man. She was definitely going to ask them about it, after they figured out who this guy was


Meanwhile, back at The Crystal Palace....

"Hn, the scanners have gone fuzzy and lost sight of the group" Heather would say, before the ever filial clack of fingers hitting a keyboard is heard again.
As the group got closer he can recognize the attire they're wearing(What kind of bloody comic con did they come from?) he then says to the group" Ok consider yourselves lucky you're still alive and sane. Not many hearing this had that kind of luxury. Follow me and make haste"
Mariah follows along, noting to ask him what THAT was anyways, some kind of siren song?" she'd think


As Heather worked, someone was looking across the void, peering, a mind powerful enough to tear things asunder on the molecular level, coupled with a machine that wished to dissect on that level
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:04 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Scramblers? Psi-shielding? This guy probably has answers and I wonder why the Tallus isn't saying anything. No mission at all or what she'd think while walking over to the armored man. She was definitely going to ask them about it, after they figured out who this guy was


Meanwhile, back at The Crystal Palace....

"Hn, the scanners have gone fuzzy and lost sight of the group" Heather would say, before the ever filial clack of fingers hitting a keyboard is heard again.
As the group got closer he can recognize the attire they're wearing(What kind of bloody comic con did they come from?) he then says to the group" Ok consider yourselves lucky you're still alive and sane. Not many hearing this had that kind of luxury. Follow me and make haste"
Mariah follows along, noting to ask him what THAT was anyways, some kind of siren song?" she'd think


As Heather worked, someone was looking across the void, peering, a mind powerful enough to tear things asunder on the molecular level, coupled with a machine that wished to dissect on that level
Pod 10: fellow you alright or better yet I can survey this area by using Sonic Fly!

Lady Green: let's just follow him okay kid.

Pod 10 and Lady Green follow.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum