ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 7 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
it's great

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mariah stared in quiet wonder at Angel Enigma, a real angel? maybe? could she? No, she probably wouldn't know, or would she? couldn't hurt to ask, but not right now, a mission at hand.

"Thank you for your aide" she'd say, bowing. "Is there any way we could meet Carmella? Our mission-or at least some part of it-revolves around speaking to her"
They could hear rain coming down pretty hard. Then the place started to rumble as the sound of thunder approaches. Hank grinned" Lady, you just may get your wish."

" I am needed above" Angel Enigma said

"Ok. Once you've taken out enough of them we will join you. Make sure the property damage is to a minimum" Hank said then Angel Enigma nods and teleports out of the area

She'd give Hank a genuine grin. She gotto know Matt after Xavier joined up with Magneto, but never got to know of the friends Matt spoke of all that well, except for Flannery and Jay.

"Thank you for your aid Lt." Mariah would say, looking around. "Tell me, is this the most deadly thing CHAOS has made? and how recent was the first appearance of these things?"

Lady Green: yeah tell us about this CHAOS!

more_horiz
Sorry for the lateness guys, been working on some stuff on my sight and with stuff going on in RL I just don't have the energy to RP right now.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Sorry for the lateness guys, been working on some stuff on my sight and with stuff going on in RL I just don't have the energy to RP right now.
it's okay, we can wait

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mariah stared in quiet wonder at Angel Enigma, a real angel? maybe? could she? No, she probably wouldn't know, or would she? couldn't hurt to ask, but not right now, a mission at hand.

"Thank you for your aide" she'd say, bowing. "Is there any way we could meet Carmella? Our mission-or at least some part of it-revolves around speaking to her"
They could hear rain coming down pretty hard. Then the place started to rumble as the sound of thunder approaches. Hank grinned" Lady, you just may get your wish."

" I am needed above" Angel Enigma said

"Ok. Once you've taken out enough of them we will join you. Make sure the property damage is to a minimum" Hank said then Angel Enigma nods and teleports out of the area

She'd give Hank a genuine grin. She gotto know Matt after Xavier joined up with Magneto, but never got to know of the friends Matt spoke of all that well, except for Flannery and Jay.

"Thank you for your aid Lt." Mariah would say, looking around. "Tell me, is this the most deadly thing CHAOS has made? and how recent was the first appearance of these things?"
Lady Green: yeah tell us about this CHAOS!
for when you come back

more_horiz
"They're an organization that is dedicated to bend and twist the world into it's own image, no matter how many lives they sacrificed in the process" Hank said as he radioed" How are things from above?"

"Wendy, wet, and a little loud sir"

"Any sights of our winged friends?" Hank asked

"A few and they look pretty hostile"

"Then lets take a diplomatic approach" Hank cocked his gun"What do you say Rach?"

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

They ended communication then Hank looked at the others"They're primarily responsible for what you've just encountered out there"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"They're an organization that is dedicated to bend and twist the world into it's own image, no matter how many lives they sacrificed in the process" Hank said as he radioed" How are things from above?"

"Then lets take a diplomatic approach" Hank cocked his gun"What do you say Rach?"

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

They ended communication then Hank looked at the others"They're primarily responsible for what you've just encountered out there"
"so it's safe to say they'll be the ones to try and stop us. They might be why our gear isn't working" Mariah would say, wringing her Tallus. She wondered about copying the abilities of hose creatures as well

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

"Alright Hank, you're the expert in fighting these creatures, so we will be following your lead out there. What do we need to do?" Cap asked.

OT: Out of curiosity, did Hank know Matt in this reality?

more_horiz
OT: Yep. Both Matt and Flannery actually Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Ahh, that's what I thought. Very Happy 

Though, I'm guessing it did not go well...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ahh, that's what I thought. Very Happy 

Though, I'm guessing it did not go well...
OT: Mariah: "could be worse, not like he beat you near to death...."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

"so it's safe to say they'll be the ones to try and stop us. They might be why our gear isn't working" Mariah would say, wringing her Tallus. She wondered about copying the abilities of hose creatures as well
Pod 10: one of those types of organizations huh, man I hate people like that. I had enough trouble with a group like that called the Forever Brotherhood back in my own world.

Lady Green: I see.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

Pod 10: one of those types of organizations huh, man I hate people like that. I had enough trouble with a group like that called the Forever Brotherhood back in my own world.

"What a name there" Mariah would say as she observed Matt and Hank's interaction

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

"What a name there" Mariah would say as she observed Matt and Hank's interaction

Pod 10: yeah the Forever Brotherhood back in my world is like this group of radical knights  who have this mystical powers thanks to these gems and mystical tools they used, that want to shape my world in their image.  they also happen to want to wipe out every single humanoid species that isn't human in my world.   they even have alien tech, and one time they made a device that could have eradicated all humanoid life that wasn't human in my world. that's if I didn't stop them, which I did.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

"Alright Hank, you're the expert in fighting these creatures, so we will be following your lead out there. What do we need to do?" Cap asked.

"I need you all to stay close to me in a formation, then when it gets out there cover us for two minutes. That's how long it'll be until SHE gets here" he'd say. "Now that you're protected, you can do something against them, but don't use the same tactic twice, so that means you kid" he'd say pointing at Beter

"You're our best option, you along with Mariah and them" he'd say, pointing at Aptomi and Kal. "Stay on your toes and switch tactics, hit as hard and as fast as possible, no time for any set up, just flash bang and go, understood?" he'd ask them as the doors opened. Hank would then walk over to Matt/Cap and nod "You're with me, watch my back" he'd say, then give a grin that Matt would recall seeing on his own Hank's face many a time as a SHIELD agent

just then, Matt's Tallus would show up, but the message was jumbled. "Keep in mind what's at stake" is what it would say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

"I need you all to stay close to me in a formation, then when it gets out there cover us for two minutes. That's how long it'll be until SHE gets here" he'd say. "Now that you're protected, you can do something against them, but don't use the same tactic twice, so that means you kid" he'd say pointing at Beter

"You're our best option, you along with Mariah and them" he'd say, pointing at Aptomi and Kal. "Stay on your toes and switch tactics, hit as hard and as fast as possible, no time for any set up, just flash bang and go, understood?" he'd ask them as the doors opened. Hank would then walk over to Matt/Cap and nod "You're with me, watch my back" he'd say, then give a grin that Matt would recall seeing on his own Hank's face many a time as a SHIELD agent

just then, Matt's Tallus would show up, but the message was jumbled. "Keep in mind what's at stake" is what it would say

Pod 10: hard and fast got it! ( come on anthropodtrax give me Big B.) ( hits the anthropodtrax and transforms into Big B) alright now this is what I'm talking about you want fast and hard well you got fast and hard!

Lady Green: affirmative.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hell yeah sir!!!"

"A flash bang huh? I can provide one." Kal smiled and stepped up to the front. "You guys are going to want to close your eyes for this."

"Good to see my friend is still in there." Matthew grinned in return and covered their faces with his shield as the rest closed their eyes and as the doors opened, Kal jumped up, raised his fingers to his forehead and summoned up his Ki. "SOLAR FLARE!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtKrmBt3v5Y

more_horiz
Mariah would shield the others while Kal went to work, Hank loading his gun by reflex as the Solar Flare cleared. The "Angels" would freeze after the Solar Flare, momentarily stunned by the attack. Those with superhuman senses like Kal would hear a PING PING PING PING like a mother box as the Angels whirred back into action, the group attacking them.

Mariah then got a plan (Cap! Remember that sound they made in our heads? I think I can replicate the frequency, just buy me some time!)

"ETA FOR HER ARRIVAL IS 2 MINUTES, WE HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO GET OUT OF HERE AND GREET HER!" Hank would shout, firing and ushering the group to follow

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah would shield the others while Kal went to work, Hank loading his gun by reflex as the Solar Flare cleared. The "Angels" would freeze after the Solar Flare, momentarily stunned by the attack. Those with superhuman senses like Kal would hear a PING PING PING PING like a mother box as the Angels whirred back into action, the group attacking them.

Mariah then got a plan (Cap! Remember that sound they made in our heads? I think I can replicate the frequency, just buy me some time!)

"ETA FOR HER ARRIVAL IS 2 MINUTES, WE HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO GET OUT OF HERE AND GREET HER!" Hank would shout, firing and ushering the group to follow

Lady Green and Pod 10 follow Hank.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"I'm on it. Hit 'em hard and fast people!" Cap pulled out his gun and fired at the creatures while throwing his shield and having it ricochet off a number of the creatures before returning to him.

Kal was rushing the Angels and tearing into them, ripping them to pieces with his punches and kicks. One punch knocked the head off of one angel and then he kicked the head off of another.

Aptomi transformed into her Zoanoid form and flew into the air and activated the missiles in her arm and shot them out at the Angels.

more_horiz
Pod 10 blitz the angels hard while Lady Green   digs her hand into the ground and rips out a huge chuck of it. then she toss it as hard and fast at the angels before charging forward and ramming her fist through their bodies.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm on it. Hit 'em hard and fast people!" Cap pulled out his gun and fired at the creatures while throwing his shield and having it ricochet off a number of the creatures before returning to him.

Kal was rushing the Angels and tearing into them, ripping them to pieces with his punches and kicks. One punch knocked the head off of one angel and then he kicked the head off of another.

Aptomi transformed into her Zoanoid form and flew into the air and activated the missiles in her arm and shot them out at the Angels.
The damage happened fast but the heroes would be shocked at the creatures still coming towards them as they took the attacks, trying to reform their bodies from the more damaging blows such as Kal's and Aptomi's

It was then that Kal heard the frequency on which Mariah made her noise. It wasn't necessarily loud, but it was something that would affect technology in the area. The Exiles and Hank would see the 'Angels' start to shake, shiver and then explode, with only one piece of machinery dropping to the ground, a Mother Box. As soon as it showed up though, something pulled it into the ground, seeping through.

'The hell did you do?" Hank would ask Mariah, staring at her in shock, then clasping his hand to his ear.

"I uh, saw the Angels weren't wholly organic and mostly cybernetic beings that, even with their magic status, like most non organic creations, there is a certain vibratory area where they just can't function and explode, like what we just saw, unfortunately the side effect is..

"Systems are down, at least until Marnie gets things back into gear, not too long I hope" he'd say, before turning to the men below them and shouting out orders, telling them tos pread out and get to the other areas possibly being attacked. It was then that SHE arrived. Wearing a long, black cloak, she dipped out of the sky at high speed, landing deftly on the roof next to them without a sound. As she stood up, they'd see she was a young girl with black hair, pale skin, and red eyes.

"You're here Carmella" Hank would state, then nod over to the Exiles. "These guys need to talk to you"

"I know"

"How do you know already"

"The reason they're here knows I need to talk to them, and was distracting me earlier with a crisis concerning those 'Angels'. Whatever these people did disrupted it's plans"

"Wait, you know why we're here because someone told you?>"

"Yes and they're not going to be happy that you pulled this off before schedule, or that I alerted you at all. Now, follow me back to my Sanctum as quickly as possible. Rachelle is fending the being off right now but I do NOT want her to be there alone any longer than necessary!" Carmella would say, taking off

"Anybody need a lift?" Mariah would ask, emulating Aurora's powers, a hand sticking out

"Well this is where we part ways, gotta help my men take care of these things, while you guys kill the source of whatever CHAOS has up and working. Angel Enigma can get me to the next infestation spot. Godspeed, all of you...and Matt, for what it's worth, you were a good guy here" he'd say, taking off

At Carmella's Sanctum, windshears would be seen blasting at Sentinel like automatons as Sinistron lurked inside, pilfering through what he could. "Hm, so many mystical artifacts, so many things to expand my knowledge of the cosmos with, of this cosmos, alchemy, paranormal power sources, vastly different vampire rules-

"BUT REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE THERE ANDROID" Lord Vegeta's voice would boom over a mirror portal.

"Relax, I have all the time necessary, they haven't even touched one of my ....most of my angel hordes"

"DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME! GET US WHAT WE NEED AND THEN COME HERE! WE ARE POWERFUL BUT TOGETHER THEY CAN OVERWHELM YOU"

"Oh? Is that so? I think you're jealous Lord, because I'll get to see this version of HIM before you do and see how he stacks up, isn't that what you wa

"JUST DO YOUR WORK, HRNGH!" Lord Vegeta would say, signing off

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The damage happened fast but the heroes would be shocked at the creatures still coming towards them as they took the attacks, trying to reform their bodies from the more damaging blows such as Kal's and Aptomi's

It was then that Kal heard the frequency on which Mariah made her noise. It wasn't necessarily loud, but it was something that would affect technology in the area. The Exiles and Hank would see the 'Angels' start to shake, shiver and then explode, with only one piece of machinery dropping to the ground, a Mother Box. As soon as it showed up though, something pulled it into the ground, seeping through.

'The hell did you do?" Hank would ask Mariah, staring at her in shock, then clasping his hand to his ear.

"I uh, saw the Angels weren't wholly organic and mostly cybernetic beings that, even with their magic status, like most non organic creations, there is a certain vibratory area where they just can't function and explode, like what we just saw, unfortunately the side effect is..

"Systems are down, at least until Marnie gets things back into gear, not too long I hope" he'd say, before turning to the men below them and shouting out orders, telling them tos pread out and get to the other areas possibly being attacked. It was then that SHE arrived. Wearing a long, black cloak, she dipped out of the sky at high speed, landing deftly on the roof next to them without a sound. As she stood up, they'd see she was a young girl with black hair, pale skin, and red eyes.

"You're here Carmella" Hank would state, then nod over to the Exiles. "These guys need to talk to you"

"I know"

"The reason they're here knows I need to talk to them, and was distracting me earlier with a crisis concerning those 'Angels'. Whatever these people did disrupted it's plans"

"Yes and they're not going to be happy that you pulled this off before schedule, or that I alerted you at all. Now, follow me back to my Sanctum as quickly as possible. Rachelle is fending the being off right now but I do NOT want her to be there alone any longer than necessary!" Carmella would say, taking off

"Anybody need a lift?" Mariah would ask, emulating Aurora's powers, a hand sticking out

"Well this is where we part ways, gotta help my men take care of these things, while you guys kill the source of whatever CHAOS has up and working. Angel Enigma can get me to the next infestation spot. Godspeed, all of you...and Matt, for what it's worth, you were a good guy here" he'd say, taking off

At Carmella's Sanctum, windshears would be seen blasting at Sentinel like automatons as Sinistron lurked inside, pilfering through what he could. "Hm, so many mystical artifacts, so many things to expand my knowledge of the cosmos with, of this cosmos, alchemy, paranormal power sources, vastly different vampire rules-

"BUT REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE THERE ANDROID" Lord Vegeta's voice would boom over a mirror portal.

"Relax, I have all the time necessary, they haven't even touched one of my ....most of my angel hordes"

"DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME! GET US WHAT WE NEED AND THEN COME HERE! WE ARE POWERFUL BUT TOGETHER THEY CAN OVERWHELM YOU"

"Oh? Is that so? I think you're jealous Lord, because I'll get to see this version of HIM before you do and see how he stacks up, isn't that what you wa

"I'd like to know why these things had motherboxes." Kal spoke up.

"What's a motherbox?" Cap asked.

"It's a small sentient, miniaturized, portable supercomputer used by the New Gods and Apokoliptians. They are impossibly advanced as well." Kal took a deep breath and gave the basic explanation of the motherbox.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Box

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I know"

"I'd like to know why these things had motherboxes." Kal spoke up.

"What's a motherbox?" Cap asked.

"It's a small sentient, miniaturized, portable supercomputer used by the New Gods and Apokoliptians. They are impossibly advanced as well." Kal took a deep breath and gave the basic explanation of the motherbox.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Box

Pod 10 day dreams and Lady Green smacks him on the head saying in firm tone.

Lady Green: wake up kid this is no time to be day dreaming Kal is explaining things.

Pod 10: hey I was listen , he said something about motherboxes , gods and Apokosomethings.

Lady Green: you didn't listen to a damn thing he said did you, you were to busy day dreaming! he was explaining what a mother box was Beter!

more_horiz
Carmella raised an eyebrow. "I have never seen these 'mother boxes' before, but I am sure the creature that has ransacked my Sanctum will be able to tell you all about them" she'd say, stopping as they reached the site. A large Sentinel would fly overhead, and the group would note it was silvery, and had a Ultron like head. Rachelle would be see, swiftly evading a blasts and robotic tentacles from an army of robots, while the familiar whirring of Mother Boxes were heard inside.

"I'll aide your friend here Carmella, I'm familiar with the Sentinels, the rest of you guys try to find out who or what is inside" Mariah would say before a projection was shown. A silvery robot with a red bead on it's forehead, and a long, xenomorph like head showed up on the screen, numerous arms sticking out into portals.

"Hello, Exiles, I am Sinistron, and you are here approximately 2.5 minutes ahead of schedule, so kudos to you all. However, you are 1.5 minutes too late to stop me from getting what I want. Now, seeing as I can engage you here, I am going to stop your mission right now, as it conflicts with mine. Prepare for annihilation" he'd say

Rachelle would see a massive windshear of hers slice right through a row of sentinels before the Sanctum was transformed. The windows would morph into quartz like eyes, while silvery arms would protrude from the middle floors. SInistron's head would pop out of the top, and then two fire truck colored legs would show up at the bottom. Sinistron now stood at 80 feet tall, staring down at the group.

"DESTROY" is what Sinistron would say, blasting at the group

No one needed to say scatter because with how massive the red, superheated beam was, a lot of them thought to do it already

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply