ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 10 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yea, he's the juggernaut for a reason and lady green size isn't everythi-WOAHUPSYDAISY" Nocturne would say as she leapt over the rushing Juggernaut as he barreled towards the group. He moved surprisingly fast for his size, like a massive freight train as he crashed into the heroes

Lady Green gets up saying in firm tone

Lady Green : i know why the juggernaut is the Juggernaut you don't have to tell me! if he's anything like my Juggernaut then his power comes from a gem , the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak that makes him unstoppable force.

Pod 10: did anyone get the number of that bus that ran me over ?
"Sorry?" Nocturne would say as Lady Green got backhanded across the valley

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yea, he's the juggernaut for a reason and lady green size isn't everythi-WOAHUPSYDAISY" Nocturne would say as she leapt over the rushing Juggernaut as he barreled towards the group. He moved surprisingly fast for his size, like a massive freight train as he crashed into the heroes

Kal braced himself as the giant man slammed into him, causing a shockwave around them. Kal was pushed back for several feet before he dug in, grab onto Juggernaut and slow both of them to a gradual stop. "Invincible huh? I've heard that before." He grabbed onto Juggernaut's hand, turned and kicked at his leg and then judo tossed Juggernaut up into the sky.

more_horiz
Lady Green gets up and shakes her head saying in firm tone.

Lady Green: well that was rude, good thing I am a hulk.

Lady Green then jumps across the Valley and lands right in front of her team mates causing a shockwave. as Pod 10 says in stern tone.

Pod 10: hey here's a thought guy's maybe he has a weakness ?

more_horiz
Lady Green gets up and shakes her head saying in firm tone.

Lady Green: well that was rude, good thing I am a hulk.

Lady Green then jumps across the Valley  and lands right in front of her team mates causing a  shockwave.  as Pod 10 says in stern tone.

Pod 10: hey here's a thought guys maybe he has a weakness ?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kal braced himself as the giant man slammed into him, causing a shockwave around them. Kal was pushed back for several feet before he dug in, grab onto Juggernaut and slow both of them to a gradual stop. "Invincible huh? I've heard that before." He grabbed onto Juggernaut's hand, turned and kicked at his leg and then judo tossed Juggernaut up into the sky.

"orbit! If he gets to orbit that can hold him off! Kal, go up and check, no traction means no juggernaut worries for now!" Nocturne would tell him, then thrn to Lady Green.

"Jump and check with him okay?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"orbit! If he gets to orbit that can hold him off! Kal, go up and check, no traction means no juggernaut worries for now!" Nocturne would tell him, then thrn to Lady Green.

Lady Green: Okay but first I need to take a deep breath.

Lady Green takes deep breath then jumps towards orbit to check on to  Juggernaut.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You got it man!" Kal said and flew up after Juggernaut and began rapidly punching him higher and higher.
http://www.thatsreallypossible.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/superman-1.gif

more_horiz
"Oh this is bullshi-AAAAGGHHH" he'd say as the heroes pushed him into orbit. Once they did, GiygaSlaught's face would flash in their minds and a purple wall would cover the sky, frying Juggernaut's skin

"I GAVE YOU THE POWER OF CYTORRAK AND YOU FAILED ME PORKY, AND NOW I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS MYSELF!" He'd say as Juggernaut/porky disappeared and GiygaSlaught's showed up again. It was time to enact their plan

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Oh this is bullshi-AAAAGGHHH" he'd say as the heroes pushed him into orbit. Once they did, GiygaSlaught's face would flash in their minds and a purple wall would cover the sky, frying Juggernaut's skin

"I GAVE YOU THE POWER OF CYTORRAK AND YOU FAILED ME PORKY, AND NOW I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS MYSELF!" He'd say as Juggernaut/porky disappeared and GiygaSlaught's showed up again. It was time to enact their plan

"It's time. Do your thing Rachel." Cap said to her.

Aptomi cracked her knuckles.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

while floating in space Lady Green does some hand signals to tell Kal to help get back to the others. meanwhile on the ground Pod 10 says in firm tone.

Pod 10: so it's time for the plan then, ( place his right hand above his device) okay what alien insect humanoid should i choose hmmm.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

while floating in space Lady Green does some hand signals to tell Kal to  help get back to  the others.  meanwhile on the ground   Pod 10 says in firm tone.

Pod 10: so it's time for the plan then, ( place his right hand above his device) okay what alien insect humanoid  should i choose  hmmm.

"Do you have any psychic's? That would be a big help." Cap suggested.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

while floating in space Lady Green does some hand signals to tell Kal to  help get back to  the others.  meanwhile on the ground   Pod 10 says in firm tone.

Pod 10: so it's time for the plan then, ( place his right hand above his device) okay what alien insect humanoid  should i choose  hmmm.

"Do you have any psychic's? That would be a big help." Cap suggested.

Pod 10: let's see Big B, Sound Bug , Bee, Pincer , Mite , Energy Shrimp, inch, Cameo, Sonic nah none of those are psychics. Okay then I have to go with Roach , that one has to be psychic, okay arthropodtrax give me Roach.

Pod 10 hits his device and transforms into Roach.

more_horiz
"Okay, this might feel weird for those if you not familiar with the Astral Plane" Rachel would tell the group as they were transported to what appeared to be a wasted galaxy. It would be a familiar sight to Lady Green as she fought Majin Annihilus and Kal the Saiyitonisn took on Broly the Doomsday weapon. In front of them would be a celestial body that was GiygaSlaught, millions of feet tall, smirk as wide as an asteroid belt. The heroes for the most part were in their regular forms

(Rachel, I'm sure you and Franklin know more about this place then all of us, so break it down)

The redhead nodded, then spoke. (Usually, Psionica have the greatest power here, due to how we can manipulate willpower. Willpower is the only thing you need to survive here. Whatever you see, don't let it deter you, you must all remember to hold your own!) she'd tell them as GiygaSlaught fired a massive blast at them, wide as a continent

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Okay, this might feel weird for those if you not familiar with the Astral Plane" Rachel would tell the group as they were transported to what appeared to be a wasted galaxy. It would be a familiar sight to Lady Green as she fought Majin Annihilus and Kal the Saiyitonisn took on Broly the Doomsday weapon. In front of them would be a celestial body that was GiygaSlaught, millions of feet tall, smirk as wide as an asteroid belt. The heroes for the most part were in their regular forms

(Rachel, I'm sure you and Franklin know more about this place then all of us, so break it down)

The redhead nodded, then spoke. (Usually, Psionica have the greatest power here, due to how we can manipulate willpower. Willpower is the only thing you need to survive here. Whatever you see, don't let it deter you, you must all remember to hold your own!) she'd tell them as GiygaSlaught fired a massive blast at them, wide as a continent

(Willpower huh? Alright, let's see who's will is stronger!) Kal replied and fired a massive kamehameha at the blast to counter it.

more_horiz
Lady Green: will power huh I have loads of that, cause that's what courage is all about having will power! and the more courageous I feel the stronger I am!

Lady Green then engages GiygaSlaught in combat while Pen 10 as Roach uses Psionic powers.

more_horiz
As Kal engaged in a beam struggle with Giygaslaught while Lady Green grapples with him, feeling like she was fighting her cousin almost, both sides equally matched until the intervention of Nocturne tossing Roach Better at Giygaslaught's skull, which momentarily stunned the monstrosity before blasting those two away with an energy wave and leaving an opening for the other heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Kal engaged in a beam struggle with Giygaslaught while Lady Green grapples with him, feeling like she was fighting her cousin almost, both sides equally matched until the intervention of Nocturne tossing Roach Better at Giygaslaught's skull, which momentarily stunned the monstrosity before blasting those two away with an energy wave and leaving an opening for the other heroes

Kal upgraded to super saiyan and unleashed the powered up Kamehameha at the Giygaslaught creature.

Aptomi combined the matter destroyer with her Megasmasher and Cap.

Cap flung his shield in between the two beams and it got caught up in their wake, causing the shield to drastically accelerate and fly into Giygaslaught with far more force.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kal upgraded to super saiyan and unleashed the powered up Kamehameha at the Giygaslaught creature.

Cap flung his shield in between the two beams and it got caught up in their wake, causing the shield to drastically accelerate and fly into Giygaslaught with far more force.
an explosive burst of energy erupted from GiygaSlaught as they tore into his body and he started to visibly waver in the grapple/beam struggle. As Aptomi's burst kicked in, a howl of pain was heard, with Cap's shield topping it off and causing GiygaSlaught's psi-body to swell

"He's going to explode! It's a last gambit to destroy is by blowing up his mind!" Rachel would shout

"Is that possible?" Nocturne asked before answering "I don't wanna fibd out! How do we get out of here?"

Franklin nodded at Rachel, then extended his hands. As he opened his palms a see through hole would twist and form in the psi-scape, showing the green grassy plain they wee on before. "That's our way our now le-WHOA!" Franklin shouts as he dodges a falling meteor

"Kal! Aptomi! Carry the people who can't fly! Rachel has the rest!" Nocturne would shout as the group saw the plane start to tear apart

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

an explosive burst of energy erupted from GiygaSlaught as they tore into his body and he started to visibly  waver in the grapple/beam struggle. As Aptomi's burst kicked in, a howl of pain was heard, with Cap's shield topping it off and causing GiygaSlaught's psi-body to swell

"He's going to explode! It's a last gambit to destroy is by blowing up his mind!" Rachel would shout

"Is that possible?" Nocturne asked before answering "I don't wanna fibd out! How do we get out of here?"

Franklin nodded at Rachel, then extended his hands. As he opened his palms a see through hole would twist and form in the psi-scape, showing the green grassy plain they wee on before. "That's our way our now le-WHOA!"  Franklin shouts as he dodges a falling meteor

"Kal! Aptomi! Carry the people who can't fly! Rachel has the rest!" Nocturne would shout as the group saw the plane start to tear apart

"Go for it!" Kal said and flew around, grabbing everybody he could and flying out. Aptomi grabbed onto Cap and flew him out with the rest as fast as she could.

more_horiz
With Rachel and Franklin at the tail end, they made it out in time to see a sky filled with fureworks made from stars and fall on the grass. As soon as The Exiles got up though, they were in a different world. Specifically they were in New York in front of Avengers Mansion

Judgment League of Avengers mansion. Nocturne looked at the Tallus and frowned. "Theyre trying to wear us down. They wanna put us on the more dangerous worlds and hope we get picked off before they do whatever Heather thought they were gonna do" shed tell the group while hopped up on a fence

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
With Rachel and Franklin at the tail end, they made it out in time to see a sky filled with fureworks made from stars and fall on the grass. As soon as The Exiles got up though, they were in a different world. Specifically they were in New York in front of Avengers Mansion

Judgment League of Avengers mansion. Nocturne looked at the Tallus and frowned. "Theyre trying to wear us down. They wanna put us on the more dangerous worlds and hope we get picked off before they do whatever Heather thought they were gonna do" shed tell the group while hopped up on a fence

"Justice League of Avengers? If you ask me, this is the kind of help we need." Kal said and powered down. Aptomi powered down from zoanoid guyver to a normal feminine looking guyver form. "Just wait here, me and Cap will knock and see if anybody's home." Kal said to the team.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Justice League of Avengers? If you ask me, this is the kind of help we need." Kal said and powered down. Aptomi powered down from zoanoid guyver to a normal feminine looking guyver form. "Just wait here, me and Cap will knock and see if anybody's home." Kal said to the team.
"sounds like a good idea but be careful guys! They sent us here because there is danger!" She'd say as they walked up to the mansion door.

Super Soldier and Iron Lantern would answer the door. Super soldier had cap's costume and appeared to be Steve Rogers, but with an S on his chest and a tuft of blond hair sticking out. Iron Lantern had a green and yellow color scheme to a regular Ironman suit.

"Normally I'd be ready for a fight but I'm more confused, if anything. Explain the costumes" he'd tell Kal and cap. Kal could see with his super vision that the moon had a strange tint to it on the screen and seemed to be twisting

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"sounds like a good idea but be careful guys! They sent us here because there is danger!" She'd say as they walked up to the mansion door.

Super Soldier and Iron Lantern would answer the door. Super soldier had cap's costume and appeared to be Steve Rogers, but with an S on his chest and a tuft of blond hair sticking out. Iron Lantern had a green and yellow color scheme to a regular Ironman suit.

"Normally I'd be ready for a fight but I'm more confused, if anything. Explain the costumes" he'd tell Kal and cap. Kal could see with his super vision that the moon had a strange tint to it on the screen and seemed to be twisting

"My name is Kalokorrot Kent. The Saiyatonian. I'm guessing from the S that you're Kryptonian as well sir?"

"Captain America. It's an honor meet you both." Cap paused. "And, sorry if I'm making a mistaken identity here, but is that you in the armor Tony?"

more_horiz
Super Soldier raised an eyebrow, then shook his head and smiled. "Oh the K Project! But if you know about that then...you must be what one of the 'participants' really was. I'm Super Soldier but Captain America sounds good, I'll remember it in the future there, Kal"

"Nailed it there Captain, and you sound a lot younger than Steve here. We're currently surveying a situation on the moon with Thanoseid and...sorry to cut this short but something has come up. Ro's in deep Steve, The Hellfire League has unleashed Fin Fang Foom and apparently Firebird has gone evil"

Steve frowned and clenched his fist. "Damn! Of all things to happen in a crisis, more trouble stirs up. JLA! TO ME!" He'd shout, then turn to Kal and Cap.

"Join us, we'll need your aid of this gets any worse" he'd tell them as he flew up with Iron Lantern, followed by Angelhawk and Captain Mar-vell. The heroes would hear a roar that'd shake mountains and notice a massive flaming skeletal dragon blocking out the sun

Fin Fang Foom had arrived

Meanwhile at the Panoptichron....

"So you presume sending them to our mass...HIS dimension will stop them?" Lord Vegeta would ask Prof Kang who silently nodded. Vegeta then blasted the display screen and began to walk off only to be taunted

"For a guy who's got such a high opinion if himself you're such a good lapdog. I mean who's this master of yours?"

"HE IS NOT MY MA...SILENCE GENETIC SCUM!"

"There's a phrase that describes you: umad? I don't know why you're obsessed with Kal but are you gonna endanger reality for some meaningless feud?"

Mariah would go silent as Vegeta caved in the wall behind her with a blast."MEANINGLESS? IMAGINE WATCHING YOUR RACE BEING DESTROYED AND DWINDLED DOWN TO A FEW, WITH ONLY SOME PATHETIC PAUPER AS THE ONLY OTHER LEFT AND THE WAR YOU DEVOTED YOUR LIFE TO BEING A LIE! HE HAS STOLEN GLORY FROM ME AT EVERY TURN, AND EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO ADMONISH ME! A KHERAN HIGH LORD! LIKE I WAS A MERE CHILD! NOW I WILL MAKE HIM AND ALL LIJE HIM REPAY THEIR DEBTS IN FULL!"

Last thing Mariah felt was Vegeta's fist before blacking out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Super Soldier raised an eyebrow, then shook his head and smiled. "Oh the K Project! But if you know about that then...you must be what one of the 'participants' really was. I'm Super Soldier but Captain America sounds good, I'll remember it in the future there, Kal"

"Nailed it there Captain, and you sound a lot younger  than Steve here. We're currently surveying a situation on the moon with Thanoseid and...sorry to cut this short but something has come up. Ro's in deep Steve, The Hellfire League has unleashed Fin Fang Foom and apparently Firebird has gone evil"

Steve frowned and clenched his fist. "Damn! Of all things to happen in a crisis, more trouble stirs up. JLA! TO ME!" He'd shout, then turn to Kal and Cap.

"Join us, we'll need your aid of this gets any worse" he'd tell them as he flew up with Iron Lantern, followed by Angelhawk and Captain Mar-vell. The heroes would hear a roar that'd shake mountains and notice a massive flaming skeletal dragon blocking out the sun

Fin Fang Foom had arrived

Meanwhile at the Panoptichron....

"So you presume sending them to our mass...HIS dimension will stop them?" Lord Vegeta would ask Prof Kang who silently nodded. Vegeta then blasted the display screen and began to walk off only to be taunted

"For a guy who's got such a high opinion if himself you're such a good lapdog. I mean who's this master of yours?"

"HE IS NOT MY MA...SILENCE GENETIC SCUM!"

"There's a phrase that describes you: umad? I don't know why you're obsessed with Kal but are you gonna endanger reality for some meaningless feud?"

Mariah would go silent as Vegeta caved in the wall behind her with a blast."MEANINGLESS? IMAGINE WATCHING YOUR RACE BEING DESTROYED AND DWINDLED DOWN TO A FEW, WITH ONLY SOME PATHETIC PAUPER AS THE ONLY OTHER LEFT AND THE WAR YOU DEVOTED YOUR LIFE TO BEING A LIE! HE HAS STOLEN GLORY FROM ME AT EVERY TURN, AND EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO ADMONISH ME! A KHERAN HIGH LORD! LIKE I WAS A MERE CHILD! NOW I WILL MAKE HIM AND ALL LIJE HIM REPAY THEIR DEBTS IN FULL!"

Last thing Mariah felt was Vegeta's fist before blacking out

Pod 10 : well that's never a good sign. I'm Beter Pennyson aka Pod 10 aka other various names.

Lady Green ( looking at Fin Fang Foom ), he looks different than the one on my world, but he's still a dragon! I'm Jliver Alters aka Lady Green.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply