ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
"Oh yes, I've seen that Ms. Alters, quite interesting. Now if everyone is ready, please step onto the portal, the fate of existence hangs in the balance" Heather would say. "The information of that world is something we'll send to you on the way, along with your mission statement" Heather would tell them, with a picture popping up. An island, it was Genosha, one the mutants in the group would recognize very well. Then, an explosion, covering the island, with Magneto looking at the charred remains of a Brotherhood of Mutants. Members like Scalphunter, Namorita, Cable, Cannonball, Thunderbird, Mystique, Pyro, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver. Magneto had managed to survive, but seeing all these mutants, his Brotherhood so shattered, almost broke him. That is when Mr. Sinister stepped in, and Mariah could feel her skin bristle at seeing him. He advised Magneto that they could survive, albeit with cybernetics, but unfortunately the only material around was Sentinel technology. Loathe of the fact this was his only option, but knowing it was his only option, Magneto swallowed his pride and got to work. He saved his Brotherhood, but at a cost of their own humanity. Each member was a cyborg now, merged with sentinel technology, and this was the world they were stepping into, a world where The Brotherhood were on the run from a Reed Richards led SHIELD.

Mariah would step forward first, looking up at the walls of the Crystal Palace

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Oh yes, I've seen that Ms. Alters, quite interesting. Now if everyone is ready, please step onto the portal, the fate of existence hangs in the balance" Heather would say. "The information of that world is something we'll send to you on the way, along with your mission statement" Heather would tell them, with a picture popping up. An island, it was Genosha, one the mutants in the group would recognize very well. Then, an explosion, covering the island, with Magneto looking at the charred remains of a Brotherhood of Mutants. Members like Scalphunter, Namorita, Cable, Cannonball, Thunderbird, Mystique, Pyro, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver. Magneto had managed to survive, but seeing all these mutants, his Brotherhood so shattered, almost broke him. That is when Mr. Sinister stepped in, and Mariah could feel her skin bristle at seeing him. He advised Magneto that they could survive, albeit with cybernetics, but unfortunately the only material around was Sentinel technology. Loathe of the fact this was his only option, but knowing it was his only option, Magneto swallowed his pride and got to work. He saved his Brotherhood, but at a cost of their own humanity. Each member was a cyborg now, merged with sentinel technology, and this was the world they were stepping into, a world where The Brotherhood were on the run from a Reed Richards led SHIELD.

Kal and Captain America stepped forward next, soon joined by Aptomi.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kal and Captain America stepped forward next, soon joined by Aptomi.

and they are join by Lady Green and Pod 10.

more_horiz
And in a flash, they were gone

The place they appeared looked like a warzone. Arid, scorched air, hollowed out shambles of buildings. Each member would hear a PING on their wrists and notice it was their Tallus. The words on it read; Lay the ghosts to rest, then the others will shine best

"Is that the best information we can get?" Mariah asked, to which Heather spoke through the Tallus "Yes, sorry but we think it involve something with Black Ghost, an organization on this world. The fractures in these realities are things that have happened unnaturally and we draw the clues on how to fix it form the Crystal Palace itself. These are the words of the universe speaking to you"

Mariah grimaced. "Well if it's the universe giving us these clues, we gotta work with tha-WOAH!' she'd say, backing away as a blue skinned body flew in front of the group, smashing into a building. Those with super senses would note to their far right, a battle was taking place. There were the nine Brotherhood members (eight now with one knocked away) engaged with the threat of what appeared to be the Sinister Six?

Electro attacking Cannonball and Quicksilver, Rhino vs. Warpath, Scorpion vs Scalphunter, Doctor Octopus vs. Pyro, Shocker vs Scarlet Witch and Morph against...a tree? It was altogether a strange sight for our heroes to witness.

"Well, we know who the heroes are, so how about we give them a hand?" Mariah would say, energy shifting around her as she copied Quicksilver's superspeed and changed at the last second to Warpath's strength, slamming into Scorpion. As she knocked him away, Mariah would feel the electronics from his body, her hand having put a hole through his chest. After he was sent sprawling, Scorpion got up, his body healing from the damage, wires reconnecting.

"Who are you? No mutants have been in Genosha since the bombing?" Scalphunter would say, glaring at her.

"Look Scalphunter, we can talk later, just know that we're here to help you kick their asses, alright?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

The place they appeared looked like a warzone. Arid, scorched air, hollowed out shambles of buildings. Each member would hear a PING on their wrists and notice it was their Tallus. The words on it read; Lay the ghosts to rest, then the others will shine best

"Is that the best information we can get?" Mariah asked, to which Heather spoke through the Tallus "Yes, sorry but we think it involve something with Black Ghost, an organization on this world. The fractures in these realities are things that have happened unnaturally and we draw the clues on how to fix it form the Crystal Palace itself. These are the words of the universe speaking to you"

Mariah grimaced. "Well if it's the universe giving us these clues, we gotta work with tha-WOAH!' she'd say, backing away as a blue skinned body flew in front of the group, smashing into a building. Those with super senses would note to their far right, a battle was taking place. There were the nine Brotherhood members (eight now with one knocked away) engaged with the threat of what appeared to be the Sinister Six?

Electro attacking Cannonball and Quicksilver, Rhino vs. Warpath, Scorpion vs Scalphunter, Doctor Octopus vs. Pyro, Shocker vs Scarlet Witch and Morph against...a tree? It was altogether a strange sight for our heroes to witness.

"Well, we know who the heroes are, so how about we give them a hand?" Mariah would say, energy shifting around her as she copied Quicksilver's superspeed and changed at the last second to Warpath's strength, slamming into Scorpion. As she knocked him away, Mariah would feel the electronics from his body, her hand having put a hole through his chest. After he was sent sprawling, Scorpion got up, his body healing from the damage, wires reconnecting.

"Who are you? No mutants have been in Genosha since the bombing?" Scalphunter would say, glaring at her.

"Look Scalphunter, we can talk later, just know that we're here to help you kick their asses, alright?"

The Shield flew in and struck Shocker, flew off and hit the tree and then Cap caught it on rebound. Kal dropped down from the sky and let out a kiai shout, flinging away Rhino and Scorpion.

"Ah hell with it, I might as well show what I can do here...BIO-MORPH!" Aptomi called out and ripped out of her clothing as her body changed into her Zoanoid form, followed by the Guyver Unit covering her. A red light shined on her head and she fired off an energy beam at Electro.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The Shield flew in and struck Shocker, flew off and hit the tree and then Cap caught it on rebound. Kal dropped down from the sky and let out a kiai shout, flinging away Rhino and Scorpion.

"Ah hell with it, I might as well show what I can do here...BIO-MORPH!" Aptomi called out and ripped out of her clothing as her body changed into her Zoanoid form, followed by the Guyver Unit covering her. A red light shined on her head and she fired off an energy beam at Electro.

Lady Green Hulks out and helps warpath with Rhino while Pod 10 uses his Device to transform into Spider Dude and helps Pyro with Doctor Octopus saying , hey doc by the look that disgruntle look on your face I see that you don't like spiders very much. over here doc no over hear, hey doc you trying really hard to squish me to i remind you of somebody? Pod 10 sends out six lines of webs from his each of his six arms and attaches them to Doc Ock's body.

then uses them to swing Doc Ock around and uses Centrifugal Force to slam him into a wall then webs him to the wall saying in firm tone, hey doc by the look on your face, it seems like you been through this before huh.

more_horiz
, we can talk later, just know that we're here to help you kick their asses, alright?" [/quote]The Shield flew in and struck Shocker, flew off and hit the tree and then Cap caught it on rebound. Kal dropped down from the sky and let out a kiai shout, flinging away Rhino and Scorpion.

"Ah hell with it, I might as well show what I can do here...BIO-MORPH!" Aptomi called out and ripped out of her clothing as her body changed into her Zoanoid form, followed by the Guyver Unit covering her. A red light shined on her head and she fired off an energy beam at Electro. [/quote] Captain America would notice a divot in Shocker's body, causing him to be sent sprawling, sparks flying out of his body. Scorpion would toss Rhino away, only to be caught by a swooping Cannonball.

Kal would hear the sounds of something in the sky, a large ship stirring and see a blue skinned woman, Namorita, flying up there. He'd see the look on her face with his super-vision, and notice it was a look of dread as something appeared uncloaked. It was a large, black warship, size of a SHIELD Helicarrier with a skull on the front. Clearly, this was not a good thing at all

Aptomi's shot blasted right through Electro, searing him apart. Electro would then speak "Unknown combatant...data not feasible for observaa..observaaaa..tion" he'd say before exploding, caught in a forcefield by Mariah.

Who ends up landing near Warpath again. "BRING IT ON APACHE!" He'd shout, only to get a face full of green fist as Lady Green successfully smashes into him. Lady Green would note that he looks..different. He looks like Mariah? She then sees Warpath slamming his fists into "Mariah"

Don't be alarmed stranger! that is not your friend! Do you see the 'tree' in this battlefield? I feel it is Cyborg S-6, a.k.a. Mysterio. If you would be so kind as to attack him? I cannot due to my powers being forced to combat his mind scrambling capabilities and to mask our presence a voice would say in Lady Green's head. She'd then hear a young girl, Scarlet Witch, speaking to her. "Do not be alarmed! It is merely young Cable talking to you, and the 'Tree' is 20 feet to your left, cloaked! I can hear his footsteps! she'd say

Spider Dude would feel the tentacles of Doctor Octopus shoot out rather fast, inhumanly efficient as they grasped his limbs, and then took him 50 feet up in the air before slamming him down into the ground, hard. Spider dude would notice Octopus had wires sticking out of him as well

"How many people have been turned into Cyborgs father? How many?" Quicksilver would ask as he helped up Spider Dude. "Are you okay, Spider...man?" he'd ask, a bit confused

more_horiz
froggy wrote:
we can talk later, just know that we're here to help you kick their asses, alright?" The Shield flew in and struck Shocker, flew off and hit the tree and then Cap caught it on rebound. Kal dropped down from the sky and let out a kiai shout, flinging away Rhino and Scorpion.

"Ah hell with it, I might as well show what I can do here...BIO-MORPH!" Aptomi called out and ripped out of her clothing as her body changed into her Zoanoid form, followed by the Guyver Unit covering her. A red light shined on her head and she fired off an energy beam at Electro. Captain America would notice a divot in Shocker's body, causing him to be sent sprawling, sparks flying out of his body. Scorpion would toss Rhino away, only to be caught by a swooping Cannonball.

Kal would hear the sounds of something in the sky, a large ship stirring and see a blue skinned woman, Namorita, flying up there. He'd see the look on her face with his super-vision, and notice it was a look of dread as something appeared uncloaked. It was a large, black warship, size of a SHIELD Helicarrier with a skull on the front. Clearly, this was not a good thing at all

Aptomi's shot blasted right through Electro, searing him apart. Electro would then speak "Unknown combatant...data not feasible for observaa..observaaaa..tion" he'd say before exploding, caught in a forcefield by Mariah.

Who ends up landing near Warpath again. "BRING IT ON APACHE!" He'd shout, only to get a face full of green fist as Lady Green successfully smashes into him. Lady Green would note that he looks..different. He looks like Mariah? She then sees Warpath slamming his fists into "Mariah"

Don't be alarmed stranger! that is not your friend! Do you see the 'tree' in this battlefield? I feel it is Cyborg S-6, a.k.a. Mysterio. If you would be so kind as to attack him? I cannot due to my powers being forced to combat his mind scrambling capabilities and to mask our presence a voice would say in Lady Green's head. She'd then hear a young girl, Scarlet Witch, speaking to her. "Do not be alarmed! It is merely young Cable talking to you, and the 'Tree' is 20 feet to your left, cloaked! I can hear his footsteps! she'd say

Spider Dude would feel the tentacles of Doctor Octopus shoot out rather fast, inhumanly efficient as they grasped his limbs, and then took him 50 feet up in the air before slamming him down into the ground, hard. Spider dude would notice Octopus had wires sticking out of him as well

"How many people have been turned into Cyborgs father? How many?" Quicksilver would ask as he helped up Spider Dude. "Are you okay, Spider...man?" he'd ask, a bit confused

Pod 10 looks at Quicksilver saying in cocky tone, yeah I'm fine it's only a flesh wound, and the names not Spider man it's Pod 10.

more_horiz
Quicksilver raised an eyebrow at the boy and had to calm himself. "I am sorry, Pod 10, but"

Pod 10 would feel himself MOVE. the world around him move as Quicksilver darted him out of the path of Ock's tentacles.

He'd then drop Pod 10 on the ground and say "Let me TERMINATE this abomination for you!" He'd tell Beter, firing off several shots from his right hand at superspeed into Ock's face, causing him to explode meanwhile Lady Green had Scarlet Witch shouting at her. "Did you not hear Cable! Please follow his directions or his influence will spread! Cable can only do so much!"

Last edited by Froggy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
, we can talk later, just know that we're here to help you kick their asses, alright?" The Shield flew in and struck Shocker, flew off and hit the tree and then Cap caught it on rebound. Kal dropped down from the sky and let out a kiai shout, flinging away Rhino and Scorpion.

"Ah hell with it, I might as well show what I can do here...BIO-MORPH!" Aptomi called out and ripped out of her clothing as her body changed into her Zoanoid form, followed by the Guyver Unit covering her. A red light shined on her head and she fired off an energy beam at Electro. Captain America would notice a divot in Shocker's body, causing him to be sent sprawling, sparks flying out of his body. Scorpion would toss Rhino away, only to be caught by a swooping Cannonball.

"Hey Captain!"

"Yeah?"

"In your world, what does a giant carrier with a skull on the bottom represent?"

"A helicarrier is usually a good thing but...is it a Red Skull?"

"No, it's black."

(Castle? It couldn't be him.) "I don't know...alright, we'll clean things up here first. Can you sense any lifeforms aboard?"

"I'll check." Kal said while flying up to where Namorita was. "Alright ma'am, do you have any idea what that is?"

Shocker recovered and sent out a blast Captain America, who blocked it with his shield. "Nice try Shocker, but it didn't work then-" He leaped into battle and slashed the damaged spit with his shield. "And it won't work on me now."

Aptomi turned her attention to the big tree. Even with it's cloaking, the Guyver's sensors picked him up. "I don't know what your deal is, but it's time you took a dirt nap." She said and threw a gravity orb at him.

more_horiz
"Hey Captain!"

"Yeah?"

"In your world, what does a giant carrier with a skull on the bottom represent?"

"A helicarrier is usually a good thing but...is it a Red Skull?"

"No, it's black."

(Castle? It couldn't be him.) "I don't know...alright, we'll clean things up here first. Can you sense any lifeforms aboard?"

"I'll check." Kal said while flying up to where Namorita was. "Alright ma'am, do you have any idea what that is?"

Shocker recovered and sent out a blast Captain America, who blocked it with his shield. "Nice try Shocker, but it didn't work then-" He leaped into battle and slashed the damaged spit with his shield. "And it won't work on me now."

Aptomi turned her attention to the big tree. Even with it's cloaking, the Guyver's sensors picked him up. "I don't know what your deal is, but it's time you took a dirt nap." She said and threw a gravity orb at him

Namorita would turn to the man. "It's SINISTER! SINISTER OWNS THE AIRSHIPS! Cable says you guys are okay but we can NOT stay here if they're coming!" She'd say, as a whirring was heard, and the underside of the ship was opening up.

Shocker's damage would increase as Cap opened up the split even more, causing him to explode, which Mariah quickly caught in a tk bubble/forcefield, slamming Scorpion back into the sky as Cannonball pitched him at her. She then quickly shot red beams from her eyes, blowing up Scorpion

As Aptomi's gravity orb hit, the 'Tree' would dissipate and turn into Mysterio, shifting through a number of assumed forms before blowing up in the orb and twisting

Scalphunter would scowl as he saw the black shape form in the sky. "Damnit, it's SINISTER, they've found us and we gotta move, they'll probably wanna blow this place to the ground, again" he said

more_horiz

"I won't let that happen. Mariah, copy my speed and get everybody out of here. Aptomi, you're with me. We're bringing down this 'Sinister'." Kal said defiantly and flew up at it.

"Speaking my language Hybrid. You heard the man Copycat." Aptomi said and flew up to join him.

"Wait-I...dammit, alright now, quickly, what can Sinister do in this world?" Captain America asked them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I won't let that happen. Mariah, copy my speed and get everybody out of here. Aptomi, you're with me. We're bringing down this 'Sinister'." Kal said defiantly and flew up at it.

"Speaking my language Hybrid. You heard the man Copycat." Aptomi said and flew up to join him.

"Wait-I...dammit, alright now, quickly, what can Sinister do in this world?" Captain America asked them.
"AlreadyonitKal" Mariah would say, a blur as she was followed by Quicksilver and Cannonball, with Quicksilver catching up to her.

"Whatareyoupeopledoinghereandplanningonyou'renotwithSINISTER"

"We'renotbutwe'rewithathirdpartywe'llexplainafterthisisoverjusttrustmyfriendhe's planning soething special

Captain America would find himself at the base, and a voice in his head. He'd get a bit of a surprise and hear the sound of something clicking as Scalphunter aimed his gun at him, only to find Mariah protecting the man.

"He's supposed to be dead"

"he's not from here, none of us are, we'll explain, I swear on the code of The Brotherhood, they have that here right?" She'd ask, to which Scalphunter would just nod and back off

SINISTER is an organization like what AIM use to be. They are war profiteers, creating weaponry and causing mayhem for their philosophy of survival of the fittest, weeding out the weak. It' why they attacked Genosha in the first place, to see who would rise from it's ashes. THey just did not expect for it to be us

The group would then see an old man with long white hair, a labcoat and purple/red body armor walk into the room. It was Magneto, and he looked tired. So, so very tired. "I've tried experiment six hundre-what is going on?"

Namorita flew next to Kal. "SINISTER is an organization dedicated to global warfare and weeding out those not strong enough to survive or profit in that climate. We can talk more about them later just tell me what the hell are you people planning to do?" she'd ask as the machine above them started charging up.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"AlreadyonitKal" Mariah would say, a blur as she was followed by Quicksilver and Cannonball, with Quicksilver catching up to her.

"Whatareyoupeopledoinghereandplanningonyou'renotwithSINISTER"

"We'renotbutwe'rewithathirdpartywe'llexplainafterthisisoverjusttrustmyfriendhe's planning soething special

Captain America would find himself at the base, and a voice in his head. He'd get a bit of a surprise and hear the sound of something clicking as Scalphunter aimed his gun at him, only to find Mariah protecting the man.

"He's supposed to be dead"

"he's not from here, none of us are, we'll explain, I swear on the code of The Brotherhood, they have that here right?" She'd ask, to which Scalphunter would just nod and back off

SINISTER is an organization like what AIM use to be. They are war profiteers, creating weaponry and causing mayhem for their philosophy of survival of the fittest, weeding out the weak. It' why they attacked Genosha in the first place, to see who would rise from it's ashes. THey just did not expect for it to be us

The group would then see an old man with long white hair, a labcoat and purple/red body armor walk into the room. It was Magneto, and he looked tired. So, so very tired. "I've tried experiment six hundre-what is going on?"

Namorita flew next to Kal. "SINISTER is an organization dedicated to global warfare and weeding out those not strong enough to survive or profit in that climate. We can talk more about them later just tell me what the hell are you people planning to do?" she'd ask as the machine above them started charging up.

"Show this flying tin can what real power is for starters." Kal smiled and powered up and put his hands together.

"Long story short, we're from different universes, brought together in another universe, to universally protect universes." Aptomi said. "And we're here to right wrongs for justice and puppies and all that good stuff."

"Hello Erik." Captain America and set down his shield. "I am here on a peace mission. My friends and I want to help you to stop Sinister."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Quicksilver raised an eyebrow at the boy and had to calm himself. "I am sorry, Pod 10, but"

Pod 10 would feel himself MOVE. the world around him move as Quicksilver darted him out of the path of Ock's tentacles.

He'd then drop Pod 10 on the ground and say "Let me TERMINATE this abomination for you!" He'd tell Beter, firing off several shots from his right hand at superspeed into Ock's face, causing him to explode meanwhile Lady Green had Scarlet Witch shouting at her. "Did you not hear Cable! Please follow his directions or his influence will spread! Cable can only do so much!"

Lady Green Follows Cables directions.

more_horiz
Lady Green's blow would knock the 'tree' out, blowing it up, then being taken to the underground lair with Quicksilver

Namorita stared in shock "You're from another world? What the? Are you two mutants?" she'd ask as the machine's laser would fire up, hundreds of feet wide as it charged

Erik would put a hand to his head, receiving a message from Cable and nodded, putting his hand on the shield. "How funny is it that a former nemesis comes to help me. It I interesting to see what could have been, and the eyes of youth in a face that was much older. A mission of peace by stopping SINISTER? WEll that sounds good. I would utilize my powers to take on their airship but something is blocking me, counteracting my manipulations"

"Father, it is not something, it is Lorna, you know it is!" Quicksilver would pipe up. "How else could they halt the power of MAGNETO?"

"Pietro, calm yourself, Lorna is dead, they must be doing it some other way, SINISTER is full of super scientists, so we'll figure something out, especially with the help of these, what do you call yourselves?"

"Exiles, your highness" Mariah would say, kneeling. Erik would laugh, then motion for her to rise. "Referring to me as royalty when my kingdom is gone, funny girl" he'd tell her before shaking his head. "You're too kind, but yes, I think you all could help us enact the plan Quicksilver and Warpath see as the best, a direct assault on the base. We know their main base is somewhere in the United States, once we find that, we can mount an attack and put an end to SINISTER once and for all"

"yes! thank you for choosing my path father!" Quicksilver would say, his right eye lighting up a familiar color of red for Mariah.

"Sentinel tech?" she'd ask, x-ray vision enacted. "You're all...

"Part sentinel? Yes, a cruel twist of irony. After I dismantled the Sentinel fleet SINISTER sent to attack Genosha, they sprang that dreaded airship on the island, leveling it with one blast, then leaving. There were a few people left alive, ten of them. Lorna was dead, but Wanda and Pietro were able to hang on with several others. The only way I could save their lives quick enough was to merge their body parts with those of the Sentinel technology."

Mariah's mouth was open in shock at this revelation, while Erik hung his head low. "Well if you are able to help us, I will let you and my son lead our forces Captain. My health is ailing and I must retire back to my experiments" he'd tell Captain America, who would find Quicksilver next to him

Quicksilver (Think Cyborg 009 with a blue recolor and a silver scarf) would stand there. "Now that Cable is freed up, we can use his telepathy to find the base"

"My telepathy doesn't reach globally Pietro, unless you want the TO virus to take over again"

"I could help, I can copy powers" Mariah would add

Captain America and Lady Jivers would find it odd how demure in demeanor Erik was, and remembered that t he mission referred to laying the ghosts of the past to rest

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Lady Green's blow would knock the 'tree' out, blowing it up, then being taken to the underground lair with Quicksilver

Namorita stared in shock "You're from another world? What the? Are you two mutants?" she'd ask as the machine's laser would fire up, hundreds of feet wide as it charged

Erik would put a hand to his head, receiving a message from Cable and nodded, putting his hand on the shield. "How funny is it that a former nemesis comes to help me. It I interesting to see what could have been, and the eyes of youth in a face that was much older. A mission of peace by stopping SINISTER? WEll that sounds good. I would utilize my powers to take on their airship but something is blocking me, counteracting my manipulations"

"Father, it is not something, it is Lorna, you know it is!" Quicksilver would pipe up. "How else could they halt the power of MAGNETO?"

"Pietro, calm yourself, Lorna is dead, they must be doing it some other way, SINISTER is full of super scientists, so we'll figure something out, especially with the help of these, what do you call yourselves?"

"Exiles, your highness" Mariah would say, kneeling. Erik would laugh, then motion for her to rise. "Referring to me as royalty when my kingdom is gone, funny girl" he'd tell her before shaking his head. "You're too kind, but yes, I think you all could help us enact the plan Quicksilver and Warpath see as the best, a direct assault on the base. We know their main base is somewhere in the United States, once we find that, we can mount an attack and put an end to SINISTER once and for all"

"yes! thank you for choosing my path father!" Quicksilver would say, his right eye lighting up a familiar color of red for Mariah.

"Sentinel tech?" she'd ask, x-ray vision enacted. "You're all...

"Part sentinel? Yes, a cruel twist of irony. After I dismantled the Sentinel fleet SINISTER sent to attack Genosha, they sprang that dreaded airship on the island, leveling it with one blast, then leaving. There were a few people left alive, ten of them. Lorna was dead, but Wanda and Pietro were able to hang on with several others. The only way I could save their lives quick enough was to merge their body parts with those of the Sentinel technology."

Mariah's mouth was open in shock at this revelation, while Erik hung his head low. "Well if you are able to help us, I will let you and my son lead our forces Captain. My health is ailing and I must retire back to my experiments" he'd tell Captain America, who would find Quicksilver next to him

Quicksilver (Think Cyborg 009 with a blue recolor and a silver scarf) would stand there. "Now that Cable is freed up, we can use his telepathy to find the base"

"My telepathy doesn't reach globally Pietro, unless you want the TO virus to take over again"

"I could help, I can copy powers" Mariah would add

Captain America and Lady Jivers would find it odd how demure in demeanor Erik was, and remembered that t he mission referred to laying the ghosts of the past to rest

"I'm an alien." Kal said simply. "HAAAAA!" He yelled out and fired his own Ki blast in response, shooting a wide blue energy blast that collided with the beam from the machine, the force of their collission was incredible, the sound deafening, the light blinding, and the lights of the struggle between the two beams could be seen for miles. Kal kept this beam war and quickly overpowered the machine and then stopped the beam just in front of the machine and kept it going until the machine powered down.

"That....was amazing Sayitonian." Aptomi said, genuinely amazed. "But...if you don't mind me asking...why stop there?"

"I want to ask the men aboard a few questions." Kal said.

Cap motioned over Mariah. "So, our mission is to lay to rest the ghosts of the past, and now people are being into sentinels....are you sensing a link here?"

more_horiz
Aboard the ship, the handlers of the cannon were astonished. One grabbed a mic and reported in to some shadowy figure on the other line. "Sir, something stalled the Genosha destruction"

A booming voice replied on the other end. "WHAT? ELABORATE"

"It was something alien, the readings on the being aren't terrestrial or even in our databases for what IS alien. He emitted some type of internal energy source but we can't determine what it is!"

"Is it still there?"

"yes, with a female and one of The Brotherhood 009"

"Very well then, be on guard. "I'll be transporting myself to deal with this personally. From the transcribed data, he seems strong, this should prove interesting" the voice would say, ending the transmission

outside, Namorita would pick her jaw up. "Uh. Wow. Saiyitonian or whatever, that WAS impressive! I don't think I've ever seen anyone PUSH back one of their cannons. Wasn't there a group of other people with you though? Shouldn't you get them?"

Mariah nodded. "A link that is all too clear Captain. All too clear. I thik we should talk to Mag..Erik before we go anywhere"

"Why must you talk to my father?" Quicksilver asked, brusquely dashing over in front of Mariah and Captain America. Mariah would see that Pietro's arms and left side of his face were Sentinel parts.

"It's a part of our mission, to put to rest the ghosts of the past. You never found Lorna's corpse, right?" she'd ask Quicksilver

"No, so I feel she might be alive, why?"

Mariah looked at Captain America, using a sound power borrowed from Banshee to make it so that only he heard her. "Lorna is probably one of these ghosts as well, now that I think about it"

more_horiz
Pod 10:  I'm just a human teenager with a really cool alien device that let's me transform into alien Arthropods.

Lady Green ( turns into her human form): nah I'm not a mutant got my power form a accident in my home world involving a newly develop energy weapon.  back in my home world they refer to me as a hulk!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Pod 10:  I'm just a  human teenager with a really cool alien device that let's me transform into alien Arthropods.

Lady Green ( turns into her human form): nah I'm not a mutant got my power form a accident in my home world involving a newly develop energy weapon.  back in my home world they refer to me as a hulk!
Mariah stared at Pod 10 ad Lady Green, blinking. "I know that guys" she'd say, using the same voice trick. "There are all mutants here, if you didn't notice"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Pod 10:  I'm just a  human teenager with a really cool alien device that let's me transform into alien Arthropods.

Mariah stared at Pod 10 ad Lady Green, blinking. "I know that guys" she'd say, using the same voice trick. "There are all mutants here, if you didn't notice"
Lady Green: yeah I notice that,  but i was talking to that guy ( points at Quicksilver ) hey you are there any hulks on this world?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lady Green: yeah I notice that,  but i was talking to that guy ( points at Namorita ) hey you are there any hulks on this world?

OOC: Namorita is a she, and she's up with Kal and Aptomi near the SINISTER base

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lady Green: yeah I notice that,  but i was talking to that guy ( points at Quicksilver ) hey you are there any hulks on this world?

fix

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

fix

Quicksilver nods. "Yes, there was, but when SINISTER showed up over Nevada during one of his rampages, the Hulk was nowhere to be found, and that was ten years ago. No one has heard of or seen the Hulk, along with my sister, Invisible Woman, or Bishop" he'd say, counting these people on his fingers

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

fix

Quicksilver nods. "Yes, there was, but when SINISTER showed up over Nevada during one of his rampages, the Hulk was nowhere to be found, and that was ten years ago. No one has heard of or seen the Hulk, along with my sister, Invisible Woman, or Bishop" he'd say, counting these people on his fingers

Lady Green: I see.

Pod 10's device suddenly glows red and he reverts back to his human form saying in firm tone.

Pod 10 ( looking at Quicksilver): the form you just saw was my spider alien form I called it Spider-Dude, have nine other forms, 1 a roach alien I called Roach, 2 a beetle alien I called Big B who's a lightning bruiser and my fastest running arthropod alien form, 3 a cicada alien I called Sound Bug, 4 a bee alien I called Bee, 5 Mantis alien i called Pincer, 6 a mite alien I called Mite, 7 a shrimp alien I called energy shrimp, 8 a flea alien I called inch , 9 a butterfly alien ( called) Cameo, 10 a dragonfly alien I called Sonic Fly it's my fastest flying arthropod alien form.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply